Being Loved By Devils

By Hera_Cordelia

She is the poison but tasty. No wonder these five men are dying to drink that tasty poison. ~~~~~~~~ Asteria... More

1- They were wasted
2- Are you on drugs
3- Mara Athena
4- Go bite that woman
5- Red colored Zenvo TSR-S
6- She is a fox
7- Garlic ginger glazed sticky pork
8- We are not on the same level
9- All of you are fired
10- He is your childhood friend
11- I will bring the war
12- When did he start caring about others?
13- Betrayal and hatred
14- Two stalkers
15- We are on the same side
16- Take off your shirt
17- I can't even walk
18- Lily and Lila
19- Crime partner
20- Ashamed of himself
21- She is so attractive
22- A soft shy boy
23- How dare you touch my Mara
24- I apologize for hurting you
25- I don't have time to care
26- Just buy me some noodles
27- Fight me back, you losers
28- Do you want me to bury them?
29- I want to see the evidences
30- Because I am untrustworthy
32- Silly fox
33- The second male lead
34- Daughter-in-law
35- Wanting to choke her
36- A cup of coffee
37- I am interested in you
38- He fell in love
39- Masquerade ball
40- Very protective
41- One of the best nights
42- Don't mess with me
43- The male lead
44- Let's make pizza
45- You are playing my game
46- Drop your plan
47- Answer me
48- His jealousy
49- The woman he wants
50- The player with a sweet smile
51- Just shoot him
52- Stop lying
53- He broke the rule
54- The assistant of his
55- I am quitting the job
56- Stay with me
57- What an adorable boy
58- I don't want you to get hurt
59- Do whatever you want
60- I will tie you at my bed all night
61- A present for you
62- A dream about Fifth Princess
63- Perfect Royal Love
64- The change of the novel
65- She's already in love with him
66- Just to make you mine
Announcement!

31- Boyfie

1.5K 75 9
By Hera_Cordelia

"This is so good"

The young woman was enjoying the lunch while a satisfied smile was seen on her face. She liked the noodles. Kylo who was drinking coffee with boredom on his face, stared at Mara with a stone face. He did not utter any word, he just stared at the young woman.

Mara did not complain. She just got tired from telling the man to stop looking at her. She let the man stare at her. "You like it?" Kylo asked and put down the cup of coffee onto the table. Mara's lips formed into a smile. She nodded. "Yes" the young woman replied.

The man did not say anything more. He just stared at Mara as if his eyes were glued to her. His face showed no expression at all, making it hard to read his mind. Kylo looked around the restaurant lazily, feeling a little awkward.

Because he realized that he had been staring at the young woman like a man who was in love deeply. As he looked around, his eyes met the girl who was smiling at him sweetly. The girl was showing her dimples and white teeth, sending him signals obviously.

"*Click*" the camera's clicking sound made Mara stopped eating and looked up at the girl who was taking the picture of Kylo shamelessly. The young woman furrowed her brows and turned around to check the man's reaction. But Kylo was staring back at the girl.

'Don't tell me Kylo fell in love at first sight' Mara furrowed her brows and raised her upper lip in disbelief. She slightly shook her head and lowered her head. She decided to ignore it. If Kylo did not mind, it was none of her business anymore.

Mara continued eating.

However, the girl who was taking a picture of Kylo did not stop right there. She got up from the seat and walked near to the man. There was a big smile on her face, she was wearing a cute short skirt and crop top which revealed her breasts.

Kylo furrowed his brows when the girl stood up from the seat and walked near to him with a seductive smile. He turned around and faced the young woman who was ignoring him and the girl. "Hello!" The girl greeted with a cute voice, it sounded awful for the young woman.

Mara looked up at the man when there was no response. She tilted her head and looked into Kylo's aurora green eyes. He was ignoring the girl like an air, making the girl felt awkward and embarrass. The girl frowned tightly when the man ignored her.

He was staring at the young woman only. The girl checked the young woman from head to toes quickly. Her upper lip raised in disgust. She was better than this young woman obviously. She had bigger boob and ass. This young woman was no match for her.

"Umm, so I see that you have been staring at me. Do you want to get my number?" The girl started talking as she smiled cutely. Kylo did not reply, he just stared at the young woman. His unbothered face made the girl bit her lower lip in annoyance.

Meanwhile, Mara Athena was eating her food peacefully. She was minding her business, not wanting to involve in the upcoming mess. "What's wrong? Oh, is she your girlfriend? If so then I won't disturb you anymore" the girl spoke and smiled, hoping for the man to deny.

Mara furrowed her brows when she heard the girl's words. How could she think like that? She was obviously making the man talk to her. If Kylo denied her, she would ask to sit together with him because Kylo was single and she could approach freely without any worries.

"Then leave. She is my girlfriend"

It was the moment Mara choked on the food. Kylo took out the tissue from the tissue box and handed the glass of water in hurry as the girl frowned in displeasement at the sight of the man taking care of the young woman. He was not lying.

The girl believed the man's words. These two must be a couple for sure. The girl could not help but envied the young woman for having a handsome boyfriend. She left the table, going back to her seat. She did as she said, she did not disturb the couple anymore.

Mara grabbed the water from the man and drank it. Then she wiped her mouth with the tissue and looked at the girl who just walked away. "What the heck is wrong with you, Kylo?" The young woman furrowed her brows and questioned in disbelief.

He could refuse the girl with simple words and yet he did not. Kylo stared at the young woman with innocent eyes, showing pureness. "I did not mean to. I just said it because I want her to leave" the man answered as his face showed no expression.

But his mind was a chaos, his heart was jumping like a kangaroo. Even he did not believe himself for saying such stupid words. He did not mean to say it, the words just slipped out of his tongue. The more he thought, the more his heart beat faster like drums.

"You should have just say some simple words like I am not interested in you or something!" Mara squeezed her eyes in annoyance. A sigh escaped her lips. No matter how much she complained, the things had happened. She could not stop that misunderstanding.

"Well, what can I do now. Let's go"

Mara stood up from the seat, did not feel like eating anymore. "Are you already full?" Kylo asked and stood up from the seat. "Yes, I am full now. Thanks for your concern, boyfie" Mara winked at Kylo as her lips curved up into a playful smirk.

She stepped out of the restaurant, leaving the man in daze. Kylo's eyes widened in disbelief. Did he hear it wrong? Did he just mishear something? There was no way Mara Athena would call him boyfie with a playful smirk and wink at him.

Kylo pressed his chest, wanting to stop his heart from beating like an alarm. This young woman made him go insane again. She gave him another trouble again. She always make his heart flutter and then smile at him like an innocent angel.

When did he become like that? When did he become so easy to get teased by this young woman? Kylo pressed his lips tightly in annoyance. He wanted to stop that feeling. He wanted to stop his heart from beating so fast like that. He did not want to feel like that.

The young woman turned around and looked at the man before stepping out of the restaurant. He was still at the place, processing like a robot. "What are you doing? Come on, boyfie! We still have work to do" Mara spoke as Kylo squeezed his eyes.

He turned around and followed the young woman. But his hand was still pressing on the chest. He was afraid of getting caught. His heart was making strong and fast rhythm, making it hard to calm down. What if the young woman heard his heartbeat?

The young woman and Kylo missed the man's eyes which were watching them from the start. He was taking pictures of them from afar silently. His lips curved up into a satisfied smile when he found out about the young woman's boyfriend.

"Kylo! Earth to Kylo!"

Mara waved her hand in front of the man's face, trying to pull him back from ocean of thoughts. He was standing in front of her like a robot. It looked like he did not even notice that the car had arrived. Kylo snapped back to the reality and blinked twice in confusion.

"What are you spacing out for? Go and sit! The time is not waiting!" Mara chuckled lightly, feeling satisfied the man's reaction. Kylo nodded and opened the door for the young woman. Then he went to the front seat and sat down with a stone face.

The car drove off from the restaurant. The silence covered the whole car, making the driver awkward and gulped in anxiety. Mara did not mind the silence, she enjoyed it. Kylo was swimming in the ocean of thoughts. He still could not believe what happened.

They arrived back to the company. Mara and Kylo stepped into the company as employees greeted them with smiles. "Miss Mara, Sir Noah Flynn sent an invitation of the party" the woman spoke as she went into the elevator together with the two.

"Why didn't you tell me about that?" Kylo looked at the woman as he stood behind Mara. The woman gulped with an awkward smile. "The invitation just arrived, Sir. And you were going out for lunch with Miss Mara" the woman explained with sweats on her face.

"Well, you can give me that now"

Mara smiled as the woman nodded in understatement. She handed the invitation to the young woman. When the elevator door opened and arrived to the third floor, the woman stepped out. Mara looked down at the raven colored invitation with a cold face.

She was not disappoint to see an invitation from Noah Flynn. She was disappointed to realize that the time had finally came. The time where the second male lead and the female lead were going to meet. The time where readers thought the second male lead was the male lead.

Mara did not want to go to the party honestly. She wanted to leave the main leads alone in their own worlds. Who could tell the future? What if she got involve in the mess and became the wanted one? No one could know the future anyway.

But it would be rude to refuse the invitation from Noah Flynn. It might break the friendship between the two companies. There was no other choices for the young woman. In the end, she had to go no matter what. All she could do was stay away from the main leads.

"We have arrived" Kylo's voice brought Mara back from thinking deeply. "Oh, yea!" The young woman awkwardly smiled and stepped out of the elevator as Kylo followed her. "Are you coming with me?" Mara asked as she stopped walking.

Kylo tilted his head in confusion. The young woman turned around. "Are you coming with me to 'Sun' company's party?" The man furrowed his brows. "You can take me if you want. I am your assistant. I will do anything you want me to" Kylo's answer made Mara smiled.

'What a smooth talker' "You have to take care of the company while I attend the party" Mara spoke as Kylo's hopes crashed into pieces. He was hoping for the young woman to take him with her. What a fool. He was hoping for nonsense. "I understand"

"Great then" Mara smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 15.6K 75
[Complete] I am a 16 years old modern girl who has lived my whole life in the hospital due to an unknown illness. After I've died because of that ill...
32.1K 1K 38
*REWRITING* Marilyn Lanouré, a young and promising student, died a wrongful death, bringing questions that would likely remain unanswered for eternit...
319K 13K 28
Jasmine, an orphan trained since young to become the best hacker, died and was transmigrated into a novel she read. She took over the body of the her...
570K 35.3K 127
『 Dying of Asphyxiation was seriously not my goal in life. 』 Neither was meeting a Governor of the Afterlife and getting sent to another world for a...