The Freedom I Wanted {Dream S...

By The_Smiling_Paradox

Tommyinnit, a boy who lived in Dream Smp. He had been exiled by his best friend Tubbo. He lived in exile with... More

I. Phoenix Drop
II. A New Family
III. A House
IV. The Party
V. Guard Training
VI. The Shadows
VII. Twilight Forest
VIII. Strangers
IX. At Our Gates
X. An Accident With Malachi
XI. Phoenix Alliance
XII. The War
XIII. Dream Smp
XIV. The Afterlife And A Visitor From Home
XV. Brother
XVI. Back Home
XVII. The World Outside Phoenix Drop
XVIII. Family
XIX. A Night Talk
XX. Cats? In Scaleswind
XXI. The Wind at Sea
XXII. The Other Side Of The Story
XXIII. Ranboo's Worry
XXIV. New Enemies And Friends
XXV. Clementine And Missing Brothers
XXVI. The Lost Family And A Request
XXVII. Ranboo's Research Begins
XXVIII. A Wedding
{Act 2}
I. Meeting The Family
III. The Travel Begins
IV. The Darkness Will Make Us Run Out Of Time
V. The Unspoken Truth
VI. The Female Astronaut
VII. Building Begins
VIII. The Choice
IX. The Pain Hits Like A Train
X. His Sacrifice
XI. He Has Done WHAT?!
XII. One Is Never Enough
XIII. Clementine & Shroud
XIV. Tubbo's Discovery
XV. Oh Fuck-
XVI. The Watchers Ruin Lives
XVII. Nighttime Visitors
XVIII. Promises
XIX. The Odison Family & Henry
XX. Mysteries
XXI. Stories
XXII. The Dreams Will Turn To Nightmares
XXIII. One More Night
XXIV. To Hermitcraft
XXV. Worry
XXVI. The Ghost Stroking His Hair
XXVII. November 16th
XXVIII. In O'Khasis
XXIX. End Of The Travel In O'Khasis
XXX. Looking For A Wolf
XXXI. The Wolf
XXXII. More Tragedy
XXXIII. The Nether
XXXIV. Plans And Past
Author's Note
Rewrite Out Now

II. Looking For An Old Friend

1K 42 23
By The_Smiling_Paradox

Tommy was traveling with Aphmau, Travis, Laurance and Aaron. They were currently walking through a snowy land. They were trying to find Pikoro Village and Lucinda, but the place had changed shockingly during the past 15 years and Aphmau said that it looked completely different.

The snow was everywhere, making the place look like stereotypical summer in Finland.

"Does anyone recognize anything?" Laurance asked and glared at the snow mountains that surrounded them.

"I'm pretty sure that was where Malachi's castle was, but it definitely didn't look like this.." Aphmau mumbled.

"Wait! Malachi castle? He had a castle?" Travis asked.

Aphmau began explaining Malachi's past to Travis, who hadn't heard it like the others.

Tommy looked around. The shadows looked tempting, but he tried to hold himself. He had noticed how the shadows had began calling him more than before. Maybe he was just growing more closer to his powers because he was getting older and more used to them.

"There's some buildings!" Laurance pointed out, making everyone turn around and look at the direction he was pointing at.

The place looked a bit familiar to Tommy, but not because he had visited it. Snowchester was located on the same place. It didn't look like Snowchester at all, but he knew it was the same place, just thousands of years before the Dream Smp had begun.

"Let's go see if someone there knows about Pikoro Village," Aphmau decided.

     They decided to stay at the place that seemed to be some kind of campsite. Tommy stayed a bit behind while Aphmau began asking for information. He pulled out his book.

Dear Ranboob,

This is my first time writing you your own letter, be happy about it! But I'm writing this to you because I will bury this letter in Snowchester. It's not Snowchester yet, but when you will find it, it's already Snowchester.

So, how're you doing? I haven't really asked that from you. I hope you're treating Tubbo well. I'm sorry about giving you that task, I know it's not gonna be easy since the information about us has probably kinda faded as the years have passed, but there's actually a place where people know more about our story.

A street called Mystreet. There live people who can tell you more about us. They don't know everything, but they know more than the books in the Dream Smp's stronghold. I really hope you find the information you need.

I also hope you find this letter because I'll bury this deep underground so other people won't find it. I want you to be the one to find it. I really trust you with all the information!

I'm currently staying at a campsite, which is located where Snowchester was later built. It looks really different nowadays, especially since there isn't a huge mansion. My brother's, Malachi's, castle used to be here too. I never saw it, but I've heard about it from lot.

Now I gotta go, we have to go find Lucinda, who's an old friend of ours! She's a really cool witch and her mother was Lady Irene's best friend, Hyria. You're probably gonna stumble across that name while doing your researches. Hyria was pretty important. I haven't met her yet, but I'm sure we'll meet one day.

Stay safe, Ranboo!

Yours, Tommy.

     Tommy ripped the page out of the book and quickly looked around. He didn't see anyone. He used his powers to put the a protection on the letter and send it under the ground, hoping Ranboo would find it one day in the future.

He started heading back to the campsite to see what the rest of the group were up to. He really didn't want to worry anyone.

     When he arrived back, he learned that they hadn't really found any useful information, except one story that could help them. The campsite's leader had mentioned something about a witch, who would help hurt people who were wondering around in the snowstorm.

"I'm gonna go see if that witch is Lucinda," Aphmau explained to Tommy when they were alone.

"I don't know if that is a good idea," Tommy admitted. He didn't want his mum getting hurt.

"I'll be fine Tommy, you know that. Plus, we really need to find Lucinda and it could be her!" Aphmau protested.

"Fine.. Just don't actually get hurt.." Tommy sighed.

"I'll be fine, don't worry," Aphmau hummed in a motherly tone and wrapped her arms around him before heading to the snowstorm.

Tommy hesitatedly watched after her before heading back to the campsite.

     The witch actually was Lucinda and she saved Aphmau from some werewolves. She came to the campsite to take a lady named Isabella, just in time to come save her husband from Laurance.

Tommy had thought about helping with Laurance, but he had remembered what Unknown had said about their relationship with the Shadow Knights. Plus, he didn't really want to reveal his secret to everyone.

Lucinda took them to the Pikoro Village and explained the situation with her ex. Then Aphmau and Travis apparently saved the whole land.

Travis used to be book that made Aphmau pass out. Everyone else was really shocked, but Tommy knew she wouldn't die so easily. He sensed the energy, it wasn't strong enough to kill Aphmau.

     Tommy was sitting under a tree and watching Aphmau spar with Laurance and Travis. Travis was trying to touch her butt many times, which kinda disturbed Tommy, but he decided to ignore it.

Then Lucinda joined them and knocked out Travis.

"Hey Lucinda! He has a perfect view under your skirt!" Tommy informed the female when he noticed what the pervert was doing.

Lucinda completely knocked out Travis, "Thanks for the warning, Tommy!" She smiled to him.

Tommy like Lucinda, she was a cool witch and knew many fancy tricks. She seemed to like Tommy too, but if course they weren't talking about a romantic way. Tommy had decided to forget romance. He didn't need to partner because he had a daughter and his family.

"Travis is a total pervert! I can't believe him! He's worse than Laurence was when I met him!" Aphmau ranted as she walked to Tommy.

"Such a disrespectful creep, but I'm sure he's a good guy," Tommy snorted.

"We're gonna be leaving today with Lucinda and her whole house. Also the lady she saved, Isabella, wants to come with us," Aphmau informed.

"That's great," Tommy nodded. "So, she's gonna be moving her whole house to Phoenix Drop?" He tilted his head.

"Yeah, that's what she told me," Aphmau nodded.

"Well, I guess that's a witch-thing," Tommy smirked.

"Probably," Aphmau chuckled.

     Lucinda actually managed to move her whole house, which didn't actually even surprise Tommy.

Of course they ran to some conflicts straight away as Lucinda's mom, Hyria, decided to pay a visit. Lucinda and Hyria didn't have a good time, but Tommy got a change to talk with Hyria for a while. She also found an island from Travis' map that the group decided to head to.

Tommy started packing - Clementine helping him of course - and said goodbyes to everyone in Phoenix Drop. He knew he wouldn't be leaving forever and Lucinda even had a way to create a portal that could travel from the island to Phoenix Drop.

     "Are you excited to leave?" Aphmau asked as they looked at the sea from the ship's deck.

"Yeah, I really wanna see more of this beautiful place," Tommy nodded and kept his eyes on Clementine, who was climbing on the walls.

"Oh! Isabella said that she can look after Clementine too! She's apparently good at doing housework and loves children," Aphmau remembered.

"That's really good-" Tommy started and catched the girl as she fell from the ship, "Because I can't be looking after her 24/7," He sighed and gave the girl a reproachful look a he placed her back on the deck.

"She's really energetic," Aphmau giggled and ruffled Clementine hair.

"She definitely is," Tommy huffed.

"You're so cute!" Aphmau cooed at the little girl, who just enjoyed her spotlight.

"I have a feeling that one day she'll commit a mass murder, she looks so innocent," Tommy sighed shaking his head, but didn't even bother to hide his smile.

"I can't believe you just said that about your own daughter!" Aphmau laughed.

"Of course I said it 'bout her," Tommy smirked and picked up the girl, who just giggled at the attention she was getting.

"Do you think she would want to be a guard one day?" Aphmau inquired.

"I'm pretty sure she wants to. She's literally throwing herself into danger already!" Tommy chuckled, "But of course she doesn't need to if she doesn't want to!" He added, smiling to her. He definitely wasn't going to force his daughter to follow his footsteps.

"She would make an amazing guard though, just like her father," Aphmau smiled proudly. She was so proud of all her sons.

"She would," Tommy hummed and buried his face on her fluffy hair, which just made her giggle more.

"Awww, she's so adorable!" Aphmau cooed.

"I-I heard here was a toddler," Isabella walked to the ship. She looked a bit nervous, but also excited.

"Yep, this little troublemaker here is my daughter Clementine," Tommy raised Clementine to show her to the female, whose eyes lit up immediately.

"C-can I hold her?" She asked with sparkling eyes.

"Sure, wanna watch over her for a while?" Tommy asked.

"Of course!" Isabella exclaimed and came to take the girl from Tommy.

Clementine seemed really satisfied about the attention she was getting and now the new person was giving her more.

"Of course she's giving everyone else easy time, but with me she's literally killing herself to everything!" Tommy groaned as he watched Clementine leave with Isabella. Aphmau couldn't help but laugh.

"Let me tell you, one day she'll end up dying to one of those tricks she keeps pulling!" Tommy exclaimed. Of course he didn't want that to happen, but it really seemed like something that could happen.

"I'm sure she'll be fine!" Aphmau chuckled and placed her hand on Tommy's shoulder, "You'll be here to catch her if she falls after all!"

Words: 1708

(I'M BACK BITCHES!)

(Now I'm gonna go and watch Techno's MCC and destroy my ears with Wilbur's fire alarm :') I already watched Grian live during the event)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 1.5K 24
"Tommy are you ok? Are you hurt?" "Get away from me old man!" "I'm not going to hurt you. I'm simply asking if you're ok mate?" "Like hell I am! Wher...
5K 221 40
Tommy is dead... killed and beat-up by Dream. he was never coming back and Tubbo blames himself for the death of his best friend/Brother. he should'v...
342 31 15
Locked away behind the thick obsidian walls, the infamous Dream has finally taken down his one true enemy; Tommyinnit. The child who had created all...
26.2K 1.2K 22
After the death of Y/N, everything slowly began to fall apart. It was a mystery why a ghost was yet to appear in Y/N's place like one had done for bo...