The Red String of Fate

By ThatOneLeviWhore

Growing up together in the Underground, Anya and Levi had been together ever since they could remember. Fate... More

Nightmares and Daydreams
Of Broken Bottles and Broken Promises
The Letter
Their First Time
A Song for You...
Promises
Pain
Confrontation
Murderer
How Fate Almost Brought Me to You
Realization
Prelude
The Day I Lost You
The Day I Came Back to You
Lust
Decision
A Visit to the Palace
Sleep
The 104th Cadet Corps
A Week in Shiganshina
Safety
What Can Never Be
Confession
Demands
Their Last Time
Threat
The Morning After
A Night in Hell
Escape
Conformation: The Arrival of The Doctor
A Family Dinner
Revenge
Comfort
Apology
*Bonus update* AU- "What if we were the ones born in Marley?"
For The Boy Who Never Had a Father, and The Man Who Lost His Child.
The Wedding Part I 🔥
The Wedding Part II
His Question & Her Answer
Curse
Marley
Faith in Nathalie
Zeke
From One Universe to Another
Damage Undone
A Suit, A Dress, A Dare
Their Wedding and The Red String
News
Peanut
Helpless
Silence
DeathBed
A Choice to Make
In the Depths of Despair
A Birth, A Death, and The Unknown
Awake
57. Always with You
A Thank You from the Author!
Epilogue - Dream Come True

Wedding Night

138 6 0
By ThatOneLeviWhore

Levi fumbled in his pocket for the key to the door, and his lips twitched into a smirk as he found the key, and pushed it into the lock without ever letting Anya down from his grasp. She was there, in his arms and being carried by him, being cradled by him, being protected by him. She giggled as she buried her face in his neck and breathed him in, completely enthralled by him - her husband.

He turned the knob, and gently kicked the door to open it enough for them to walk through before closing it with a soft thud. He carried her to the bed as she giggled and ran her fingers through his undercut and up through his raven locks. As he laid her down on the bed softly, She pulled him down on top of her and into a kiss, and as their tongues danced she pulled him closer, as close as she could, until their bodies were flush against each other.

He hummed into the kiss as she sighed, and he propped himself up on his elbows as he broke the kiss and looked down at her. Those beautiful, crystal blue eyes. Her soft, silky white hair cascading around the face he so adored. Her small body, fragile and petite - carrying precious little lives they created together. He had a soft smile on his lips as he breathed in her scent, and cupped her face with his hand. So beautiful , so perfect , and completely his . His love, his everything. His wife .

"I love you, Mrs. Anya Ackerman" He purred in her ear, his hot breath on her neck eliciting a soft, sweet moan from her

He immediately pulled her in for another kiss, and made his way from her lips to her cheeks, then her forehead, and making his way to the tip of her nose and then her chin, planting soft, sweet kisses on every part of her face as she let out a small giggle and clung to him.

Her fingers dug into the fabric of his black suit jacket, a perfect contrast of the pure white dress she laid there in. Ever so slowly, he made his way from her face, to her neck. He kissed down to her collar bone, before making his way across his chest and up to the other side of her neck. He carefully and gently left marks along the soft skin of her neck - tender bites and sucking soothed by his slick tongue as she moaned and grasped him tighter, pulling him in as close to her as he could possibly be. He relished in the sounds of her moans, and her fingers made their way back to his hair, grabbing a handful and gently pulling his head back and crashing his lips to hers.

She let him take the lead as she released her grasp on his silky locks and his hands slipped down and caressed the satin and lace fabric of her dress. His hands ran along her arms, her sides, her hips. He dug his fingertips into her hips, and she thrust her hips up to meet his grasp as she broke their kiss with a moan, fluttering her eyelids open as she felt his kisses move from her lips, down to the exposed parts of her chest.

She pressed her legs together hoping for relief, and could feel his growing bulge rubbing against her. She moved her hands down his back until her hands lay at her hips, pushing him down onto her. She could feel the slick coating her lace panties start to drip off the panties and onto her thighs, as she moaned from the sensation of his kisses, and felt him nipping gently at her tender skin as he made his way to the top edges of the fabric of her dress. He looked up at her with hungry eyes, those orbs of grey she so adored illuminated by the moonlight peeking in through the open curtains of the window.

He moved himself off of her, standing up and tossing off his suit jacket. He took in the sight as she sat up on the bed, removed her veil and tiara, and quickly undid the ribbon ties of her ballet flats before tossing them to a side and standing up in front of him. She wasted no time in wrapping her arms around him and bringing him into another kiss, the faint taste of whiskey still on his breath as she relished in his familiar taste. His hand's found the zipper of the stunning white wedding dress, and he slowly unzipped it - letting the fabric fall to the floor and revealing the elegant lace lingerie she had beneath. They pulled away from their kiss, a blush on her cheeks as she looked up at him.

He adored the sight in front of him. His eyes trailed down her body, and his breath hitched. A simple lace bra, her perky pink nipples visible underneath. White lace panties, barely covering her already wet heat. White lace thigh high stockings, held up with a satin garterbelt. He couldn't wait to hear her soft, sweet moans and whimpers. He couldn't wait to kiss every inch of her. He couldn't wait to bury his face in her soft skin. He couldn't wait to simply ravish her.

She adored his wide eyed stare at her, and she couldn't help but notice the soft smile on his lips. She pulled him close, bringing him into a kiss they both sighed into. She placed her hands on his hips, and gently led him to the bed, before breaking their kiss and softly pushing him back, until he landed on the bed. She straddled him, grinning as she positioned her hands - one on his tie, and one behind his head, fingers threading through his hair as she kissed him again, deep, hungry, and full of passion. She quickly undid the knot of his tie, as his hands explored her back, her hips, and her plush ass. He dug his fingers into the plush skin, making her moan as she slipped her hand to his back, where she loosened the clasp of his vest before snaking her hand to the front and unbuttoning the front of the vest. His fingers, still dug into her skin, guided her rolling hips to the bulge growing in his pants as she released her hand from his hair, and pushed the vest off of him - down his broad shoulders and to his strong arms - never once breaking the dance of their tongues in that heated kiss. He released his hands, tossing the vest and tie to the floor.

She pulled away from the kiss, and took his lower lip into her mouth, gently biting and eliciting a moan from him, as she pressed her hands to his chest and felt his firm muscles underneath his shirt. He was weak in her grasp, and looked up into her crystal blue eyes - he could see the desire, he could see how badly she wanted him. How she craved him just as he craved her. She moved her fingers to the buttons of his shirt, and undid them slowly as her lips moved to his neck, gently kissing and sucking while she enjoy the sound of his soft moans filling the air as she finished her work on his shirt and ripped it away from his skin, revealing his perfectly defined body as he slipped the fabric off of his shoulders, then his strong arms, before flinging it across the room . She moved her lips from his neck down to his collarbone, gently suckling and nipping at the smooth skin as she felt him lift her up by her thighs, bringing her into his arms.

Their hungry kiss continued as he lifted her up, rising off the bed until he was standing with her legs wrapped around him, her thighs supported by strong arms. He broke their kiss as he gently laid her down on the bed, the moonlight shining on her strands of white hair. He climbed on top of her, intentionally kissing every part of her face once more, making her giggle sweetly, before making his way to her neck. He hovered there for a moment, biting her flesh as she let out a high pitched moan under him.

He made his way from the tender skin of her neck, down to her shoulders, where he repeated the action and soothed his bite with his slick, warm tongue. His hands explored her body, and one hand quickly found her lace panties, and the coating of her wetness that had seeped through the lace and onto her thighs. He cupped her wet, hot core as she thrust up to meet his palm, and began rolling her hips against his hand

"You're so wet for me," he purred in her ear, before taking the lobe into his mouth and biting down. He carefully licked the bitten, swollen skin and began his mouths hungry assault on the tender, sensitive skin that lay behind her ear as she moaned his name ,

"L-Levi, please!" she whimpered, "I need you inside me,"

He hummed in response, and removed his hand from her core, "not yet, Mrs.Ackerman,"

She wrapped her arms around him, and pulled him on top of her, taking him by surprise. She hummed as she buried her face in the crook of his neck, and let everything fade away as she melted into him. "Say it again,"

"Hmm?" Levi glanced up and into those sweet, crystal eyes. "Say what?"

"You know!" she exclaimed, bringing her hands to his shoulders and pulling him back, inches from him as she looked into his eyes, his sharp features accentuated by the moonlight as she slipped a hand to his jaw, "say it, please,"

Levi smiled as he leaned up, and kissed her with a fervent passion. As he pulled away from their kiss, he brought his lips to her ear with a cocky grin resting at the corners of his mouth,

"I love you, Mrs. Ackerman,"

She giggled in response, and cupped his face in one hand before pulling him into another kiss. Before she knew it, he had pulled away and was standing above her again, his breath hitching as he looked down at her. He could see every curve of her perfect body, and fell to his knees, slowly and softly pulling her legs until they hung off the bed. He lifted her legs slowly, and pulled them up onto his shoulders, before resting his head on her thigh, his cheek dangerously close to her heat. He could feel the wetness from her soaked core on his cheek and the tip of his nose, he hooked his fingers into the elastic of the white lace panties, slowly pulling them down to her knees, before taking them off one leg at a time, planting gentle kisses along each leg as he did so.

He made his way with those soft kisses from her ankles, past her calves, and up to her thighs. He stopped every few inches and gently bit her flesh, then let his tongue lap at her skin while they looked into each other's eyes. The moonlight reflected in his eyes, highlighting the flecks of blue mixed in with the enchanting grey of his irises. She was held captive by the sight, as he made his way up her thighs and to her soaked, hungry core.

Without a moment's hesitation, he devoured her. His skilled tongue swiped from her entrance up to her throbbing, sensitive clit as she let out a lewd moan, which only encouraged him further. He swirled his tongue on the sensitive bud, enjoying every moan she let escape her lips. He hummed into her core, grazing her entrance with his index finger before slowly pushing it in and immediately finding that bundle of nerves he knew exactly where and how to touch in the most delicious, delicate, hypnotizing way. He slipped another finger in, and could feel her wet, pulsing walls as he flicked her tongue on her clit and thrust his fingers into that spot inside her she so craved to feel the friction of him on. He could feel her clench her walls ever tighter as she loudly moaned his name, mixed with a string of profanities. He felt her legs begin to shake. He felt the gush of liquid pour onto his hand as he continued, riding her through one orgasm and taking her into another, and then another, and then another.

He counted them off as he lapped at her now overly sensitive core, and when he knew she was at the upper reaches of her limit he pulled back slowly, gently, with his fingers barely at her entrance. He teased her, running gentle, slower circles around her clit with his tongue - before continuing to thrust his fingers into her harder and faster than before, increasing the pace with his tongue flicking and swirling, making her whole body shake as she writhed and thrashed beneath the bliss of him bringing her to yet another powerful orgasm. She screamed his name, and panted below his blissful touch as he brought her fully through her ecstasy. Her breathless little moans, calling out his name like a soft prayer. When she had ridden her high as far as her body could handle, she pulled back quickly, instinct bringing her knees to her chest as she continued to shake.

He smiled, climbing up onto the bed and laying next to her, pulling her body towards him as she laid her head on his chest. She smiled, and panted while she laid there,

"Oh my god," she tenderly breathed out, "I love you so much,"

He hummed in response, "I know you do, my love", he laid there with her, running his fingers through her hair as he held her body close to his, and breathed in her scent as his nose nuzzled into her white locks, until she had come down from her ecstasy enough to prop herself up and look down into his serene eyes.

"Your turn" she said with a smirk, pulling him into a kiss and letting their tongues play for a moment, before moving her kisses down to his jaw, licking and gently suckling as she enjoyed soft moans he let out, his taste, savoring the smell of his cologne. She moved her kisses slowly down his neck, softly nipping while his moans encouraged her to continue. She kissed a trail from his neck, down his chest and abdomen, until she reached the waistband of his pants. She could see his erection, and she made haste in undoing the buttons and zipper of his pants, pulling down his pants and underwear in one movement as his cock sprung forth, causing him to let out a sigh of relief. He kicked the fabric off his ankles, She dropped to the ground and he stood up above her, thoroughly enjoying the sight of her so willing and ready to please him. As soon as he was standing, he let out a groan as he felt her tongue run along the underside of his shaft. She was so needy, so hungry, just for him.

She swirled her tongue around his tip, gently sucking as he let out a grunt to beg her for more. She planted a kiss there, and slowly licked around his tip before sliding her tongue back down the length of his shaft and up again as he breathlessly moaned her name. She took his length into her mouth, hollowing out her cheeks as she slowly moved her head down, sucking and licking along his shaft until he hit the back of her throat. He laced his fingers into her hair, and let out a deep, lewd groan as he pushed himself deeper into her throat, thrusting his hips up as he felt himself move past the base of her tongue and the entrance of her throat, feeling her muscles tighten around him. She looked up to him with needy eyes, Crystal blue and full of lust and desire for him. He could hardly contain himself as he pushed her head down further, until his entire length was buried to the hilt and her chin crushed to his pelvis. He thrust in, and gently pulled her head up as she steadied herself by placing her hands on his thighs as he gently moved himself in and out of her throat, her stifled moans bringing him closer to bliss as he felt the vibrations in her throat

They continued with her head bobbing, her mouth and throat bringing him even more pleasure than it normally did - he didn't quite know why, but something about tonight felt different. Everything felt elevated, the desire, passion, longing, and unadulterated love they shared was paramount to every other need, every other want, every other feeling they had ever experienced.

He felt himself nearing the brink of his ecstasy as he gripped her soft, white locks harder, forcefully pushing her down as he released himself into her, feeling the tightening of her throat as she hungrily swallowed as much as she could, continuing to greedily suck him through his orgasm, riding it out with him until he was panting and let out a soft moan of her name. She pulled back, licking along his length to clean him of every drop of his orgasm. He moaned to every lick, every gentle kiss she laid upon him, until she could feel him shaking as he fell backwards to the bed in complete bliss. She climbed up onto the bed with him, and looked into his eyes. His silver irises were hazy yet full of gratitude, love, and lust for her. She brought him into a kiss, the taste of his orgasm lingering in his mouth as he pulled her deeper into him, tasting himself on her tongue and in her breath.

Her knees fell to his sides, and she pressed her wet heat against him. She brought him into another kiss, and felt his hands start exploring her body again. His nails gently scraped along her back, making her moan and break the kiss. He brought his lips to her neck, and bit down on the crook of her neck as she moaned and rolled her hips against him. She could feel his erection start to grow under her, and placed the now half-hardened length along her slit as she rocked her hips, coating him with her slick and feeling his tip rubbing against her still swollen and sensitive clit. He licked the spot that his teeth had sunk into, soothing the sting of the bite as he felt himself harden against her,

She rolled her hips relentlessly, rubbing herself to another orgasm against his hardening shaft. He could feel her slick coat him, before feeling a gentle gush push out of her as her legs shook and her sweet moans filled the room. He could feel her throbbing entrance, begging for him to be inside of her. Still, she continued rolling her hips, riding out one orgasm until it became another, and then another. He could feel her whole body shaking, her soft low moans getting louder as she screamed his name mixed with a slew of swearing, and begging for more, for him

Finally, her body crashed down onto his, her breasts pressed firmly against the strong muscles of his chest while she panted, her eyes tightly shut as she whimpered and shook, an occasional convulsion shocking through her body,

"Such a good girl," he whispered to her, his voice raspy and his breath hot against her ear, " My good girl,"

She whimpered into his neck, as he lined himself up to her entrance and slowly entered the tip of his length into her as he groaned, trying to compose himself. He steadied her with his hands on her hips, and lowered her small, fragile body down onto his fully erect, incredible length. She moaned as he filled her up, and he let out a heavy groan as he felt himself bottom her out.

He could feel her pulsing walls around him, still overstimulated from her last orgasms, "You take me so good," he said breathlessly, as he thrust his hips up to hers, pushing her down to take him fully, completely.

She could feel him in the deepest parts of her, as he gently thrust into her. She could feel every bump, every vein, every twitch of his cock filling her as his girth stretched her. Her body moved on its own, rolling her hips against him as she felt his hands release from her, only for one to make its way to the nape of her neck while the other supported her back, before he crashed her body down onto his. He used the new angle to thrust into her, deeper and harder with every thrust. The space between them filled with their moans of pleasure and each other's names, the room echoing the sound of their act of love and lust that overtook them both.

He felt her walls convulse as his cock rubbed against that spot inside her he knew she needed him to be, that sensitive little bundle of nerves sending her into another orgasm as her throbbing clit rubbed against his body, the slapping of his thrusts into her stimulating it in the exact way she needed it to to bring her to another orgasm, and he felt the knot in his own stomach grow. He felt her walls pulse around him as she came, a gush of liquid coating him in more of her slick. She could feel the release, as he continue to fuck her passioantely through her orgasm, increasing his pace and depth as he felt her reach another climax around him, her walls begging him for his own release.

She could feel that knot inside her unwind as she came, and as he continued she felt it again and again - those little gushes of her spilling out onto him, his throbbing and twitching cock begging to fill her up with all he had to give. She could feel her walls milking him, his thrusts got sloppier, and slightly lost the rhythm that he had initially set. She could tell he was close as her walls clamped around him, desperate for everything he had to offer.

Levi came hard inside of her with a groan. He thrusted into her a few more times as he filled her convulsing hole with his seed and he buried his face in her hair breathing her in as he panted hard against her chest. He kept their bodies joined and it felt so right to be. They were husband and wife now, their souls intertwined, their bodies, one. He wouldn't have it any other way. She let out a soft giggle and he pulled his head back up to look at those wonderful crystal blue eyes that he so adored. He had made that wonderful, perfect woman his wife. He had made her his . Utterly.

She leaned down onto him and kissed him, their tongues intertwined in a perfect dance "My wife," he sighed as he broke the kiss, "I'm so lucky,"

Anya pressed her forehead to his, admiring the way his raven locks fell around his face, "No, I'm the lucky one, my sweet husband"

"How does it feel?" Levi asked, looking up into her eyes and smiling,

Anya met his eyes and returned his smile, "how does what feel?"

He let out a soft laugh as he kissed her lips softly, barely a peck, "How does it feel to be married?" he cupped her face with one hand, while the other slipped around her and pulled her in closer to him, "We've only been talking about this since we were 13 years old, you know,"

"Technically you were 12, and I was 13 - but the first time we talked about getting married, was when we were younger than that," they both laughed for a moment at her response, their eyes never leaving each others gaze. She hummed before answering, and laid her head down on his chest. She thought for a moment, trying to find the right words to express how she was feeling. "I don't know how to explain it, but it feels..." she paused, and stared at the ceiling, "Different. Good, but different. I feel complete and like nothing bad can ever or will ever happen again," She stopped for a moment, averted her gaze to his lips, "How do you feel?"

"Hmmm," Levi started, and brought a hand to her head, gently caressing his fingers through her hair, "I feel happy... and yeah, complete. Complete and safe," his other hand found her belly, and he ever so softly placed his hand there, "I'm excited too, we're gonna be a family,"

Anya giggled in response, and scooted herself closer to him. "Do you remember the first time you asked me to marry you?"

Levi paused, and thought for a minute, "What, when we were 15?"

"Nope"

"13?"

"Guess again"

"When we were... 10?"

"No silly," she let out another soft giggle, "when we were 6," she sighed at the memory, as he groaned when it came back to him, "Kenny and my uncle were drunk, and my auntie was baking cookies, and you wrote 'marry me' on one in frosting and handed me the cookie,"

Levi laughed as he thought back, "I do remember that, actually," he grinned at her and met her eyes, "do you remember what you did afterwards?"

Anya shook her head, "I don't actually,"

Levi grinned, knowing she had likely blocked it out, "You took the cookie and ran upstairs, and when you came back you had on the silliest white dress, and you grabbed my hand and took me to Kenny and demanded he take us to get married,"

They both laughed as they thought back and the images played in their heads, Anyas hand finding her face as she groaned, "god, I was so weird"

" Was? You still are. But I loved how weird you were," Levi smiled, amused at her discontent but also thinking about all the ways he loved her, so, so very much. "I still love it,"

Anya leaned down and buried her face in the crook of his neck, her eyes widening as another memory came back to her, "You know, I kept that cookie for the longest time. I wouldn't let anyone throw it away,"

"Gross," Levi made a disgusted face, "How long was it in your room?"

"I'm pretty sure it was there for years, Esther threw it out eventually," her face softened at the mention of her cousins' name.

Levi noticed the change on her face, and kissed her forehead softly, "You know, she would have given us so much shit today. She would have been so happy,"

"So would Furlan," Anya mused, thinking back to the childhood friend, lost too soon, "he'd be your best man,"

Levi nodded, "he would have been, yeah." He sighed. Nostalgia washed over him as he tried to imagine how it would have been if Furlan and Isabel were there. If things were different.

They laid awake in bed, naked and with their bodies wrapped together under the warm blankets and satiny sheets in perfect harmony, as they talked about anything and everything that they had on their mind, that they were feeling, and that they hoped to build together in the future - just as they had every night since they reunited, and every night they could steal away to be together before they were ripped away from each other.

To the rest of the world, Levi Ackerman was a man of few words.

Concise, to the point, stoic, unforgiving, and cold.

But to Anya, his lover, his best friend, the girl who had always been his everything - and was also now his wife... He could talk for hours. He didn't have to be a hero. He didn't have to be stoic or cold. He didn't have any expectations except to be himself, fully and genuinely.

And he knew she'd never leave him, never forsake him, never hurt him. He knew she would be the patient, sweet, kind, perfect wife and mother. He knew her inside and out - her best, her worst, her perfections and her flaws - he loved them all, just as he knew she loved all of him. He knew she loved him in his moments of strength and his moments of weakness, his highest highs and his lowest lows, every part of him. The parts of himself he valued to the parts he hated, she loved all of it. She loved all of him, and she loved all of him passionately. She loved him with all of her being, as he loved her with all of his, and with her he would never face anything in life alone again.

He could do anything with her by his side.

He could bear his every thought to her.

He could bear every burden, and know she would share them with him and help him carry them.

He could tell her anything and everything, with no fear of judgement or criticism.

He could bear his very heart and soul to her -

The heart that had grown to know hers since they were little children

The heart that waited 22 years to be reunited with her

The heart that somehow always knew they'd be together again

And The soul that was one with hers.

Eventually, she drifted off to sleep while laying on her side, her back pressed to his chest as he wrapped his arms around her with one arm resting underneath their heads and the other, slipped around her waist with his hand on her belly,

"Goodnight, My beautiful, perfect, sweet wife , " he whispered into her ear, even though he was sure that she was asleep and couldn't hear him. He rubbed gently down on her belly, and he pressed a gentle kiss on her bare shoulder. "Goodnight, my wonderful, precious little children. I can't wait to meet you, and hold you, and raise you. Your mom and I have waited so long for you, we're so excited, and we love you so much already,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 305 50
Merciana Sheehan knew she was born from the Underground, but her entire childhood was a blur. After graduating from the Cadet Core and joining th...
42.5K 1.7K 43
《Levi x Reader》 |Levi's Time Travel Trilogy| -BOOK 1- ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦ (Y/N) Jaeger, a young woman attending her s...
223K 6.4K 41
~Levi X Bullied Reader ~(F/N) (L/N) is the last girl any Scouting Legion Squad Leader would want to have on their ranks. She is very timid, shy, quie...
209 18 4
A marriage for a mission, a cabin for a couple... Spending one whole week in a secluded cottage with nothing but a single bed and a small couch with...