๐•Š๐•’๐•—๐•– & ๐•Š๐• ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•• (๐”ธ๐•๐•ช...

By carterradams

{TW: Mentions and contains homicide, suicide, rape, sexual harassment, gore, violence, etc} We call ourselve... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one

eight

738 41 13
By carterradams

Dear Y/N,
Hey you. If you're reading this that only means one thing. I'm gone. How that is? I don't know but I know for a fast it has to do with what we're doing. There was a lot more going on than I told anybody. You or the team. That's on me. And I have to tell you all of it now because if I don't then your life, along with the team and Alycia's is in more danger than we ever could have imagined. You're probably sitting there asking yourself what the hell's going on Daisy? Well I'll tell you.
There's people out there. Bad people. A group that wants to overrun the government, take them out and just get crime done. I've heard their plans briefly. It sounds like the purge yet never ending. There was plans to hit celebrities. One of the highest was Alycia due to our group Guardians of the Alycia Debnam-Carey. It's crazy. I know... But that's why I wasn't come straight back or why I would call in saying I had personal matters. I was further investigating this. I was getting inside scoop on what was actually going to go down. And I know what you're thinking. Pretty stupid of me. Or why didn't I ask for help? But here's the thing. If I would have gotten anyone else involved, we'd all be dead.
My cover was blown after a month. They knew I was coming and going too much, disappearing at times I shouldn't. I tried my hardest and I know they'd come when I'd least expect it. That's why I'm writing this. Y/N I'm sorry for leaving the team, for leaving you. This was never my plan, but everything happens for a reason right? I know you and I know our team. When it comes to protecting Alycia and one another, you have each other's backs. You need to make sure you have each other and never let go. Those people are making moves like we've never seen. I need you, all of you to be careful. Always expect the unexpected and don't let your guard down.
I love you Y/N.
~Daisy

I bite my lip, tears welling up in my eyes as I stare at the letter. I shake my head from side to side hearing movement from the bed. Swiftly I told the note up and pull open the drawer sticking the note underneath a bunch of stuff. Afterwards I reach my hands up and wipe at my face, trying to ride of the evidence that I'm crying.

"Y/N?" Alycia's voice rings out causing me to clench my jaw a bit, rubbing my eyes harshly before dropping my hands and turning a tad bit. There my eyes meet with Alycia's. Her eyes grow with concern as she tosses the blanket off of her. "Hey you okay?"

"Yeah, why? Are you?" I ask back, pushing on the arms of the chair to push myself up. I get to my feet and Alycia's eyes roam my face.

"Yeah I'm okay... Y/n you're eyes are blood hotshot and puffy," Alycia responds sliding out from the bed. I shake my head giving a small smile.

"Oh right. I had something in my eye and I didn't really sleep last night. I'll be fine." I shrug my shoulders tearing my eyes from the girl. "Um I got you a fresh pair of clothes-" I turn around and go to the dresser across from the desk and grab the clothes before turning back around and holding the clothes out to the girl.

"Y/N-"

"I'll give you a minute to change," I say, quickly cutting her off. I turn on my heels facing away from her getting ready to walk towards the door when I feel her fingers wrap around my wrist stopping me. I glance down looking to her hand but I don't make the move to look back at her.

"You don't have to leave the room. Just give me a second," the girl says gently letting go of me. I pick up my head and meet the door with my eyes bearing the girl move a bit while changing.  "Okay, I'm done."

I nod my head and turn around, shoving my hands into my pockets. Our eyes lock and the girl's eyes seem worried. I clench my jaw and glance away. "Ducky came by a bit earlier, they made breakfast if you want to go eat."

"Are you not going?"

I shake my head from side to side. "I'm not really hungry, but you should go eat. Hang out with everyone. Get to know them." Silence fills between the two of us briefly before I add, "I have to get some paperwork done and then work on those radios."

"Well I can help," Alycia's eyes lighten as she takes a step towards me. I shake my head, crossing my arms over my chest looking at the girl.

"Alycia you have no idea how to fix a radio."

"You can teach me."

"I could but not within a day Alycia. It's just not possible-" I pause shrugging my shoulders. Alycia's eyes look back and forth between mine as I do to her's before getting an idea. "Tell you what. You go eat, hang out with everyone for just a bit then come find me. I want to show you something. Okay?"

A small, almost sad smile goes to the girl's lips but it slowly turns into her eyes brightening a bit at the end of my words. "Okay, yeah." I nod as she nods back walking past me. As she passes I feel her arm brush against mine. I feel chills go down my back, letting my eyes follow her till she gets to the door and exits. Once she's gone I drop my arms from my chest shaking myself off from the weird feeling before walking to the desk and grabbing my radio. I turn it on low but don't bother putting it on like I normally would, instead I just hold it in my hand as I walk to the door and head out.

<<<<>>>>

I lean back in my chair finishing another radio. My eyes shift away from the radio I just finished to the other 5 I have yet too. A low sigh escapes my lips as I stand up, allowing myself to stretch a minute. When I bend over to touch my hands to my shoes I hear someone at the doorway. Swiftly I get up and my eyes lock with Alycia's.

"Hey," I say, looking back and forth between her eyes. A smile spreads to her lips, no teeth showing.

"Hey," she responds back gently.

"You eat?" I ask and the Australian nods her head up and down. "Good. Um-"

"You okay Y/N?" Alycia wonders cutting me off. I tilt my head at her and nod my head slowly.

"Yeah, I'm good. You okay?" Alycia nods and I nod back, walking towards her and past her a bit. "Come on. I wanna show you something."

"Where are we going?"

We walk out of the mechanics room and down the hall to the elevator. "Trust me," I say as I push the elevator button as the doors open. My eyes swiftly glance to Alycia who eyes me curiously but nods. A small smile spreads to my lips as I nod back and we get into the elevator. As soon as we do I hit a button and the doors closed as the elevator begins to move sending us up, all the way to ground level and up to the top third floor.

The elevator ride was pretty silent. It was a comfortable silence though but soon enough the elevator stopped and the doors opened. I walk out first feeling Alycia follow close behind. As we walk out we head straight for a double set of doors. I open one of them and step out of the way allowing for Alycia to go first. When she does I see her stop walking. I get into the room and pull the door shut, sliding my hands into my pockets. My lips separate ready to speak when Alycia squeals a bit and skips a bit before taking off towards the farthest wall where there's no glass, it's just open. I follow suit, walking after her seeing her stop once she got out on the balcony.

"This is an amazing view!" Alycia exclaims as I walk up and look out. My eyes look around and I nod briefly, pulling my hands out of my pockets and placing them against the railing. "Wait, should we be out here?"

"It'll be fine," I respond glancing to the girl. "We're up three stories anyways." The girl nods and looks out to the view once again. A small smile spreads to my lips seeing how bright her green eyes were. It wasn't really sunny, it was more cloudy than anything but the view was still amazing.

"This is what you wanted to show me?" Alycia asks and I nod my head up and down. "It's amazing."

"Yeah, thought you could use the air-" I pause a second then add. "I know being underground can be hard especially when you didn't have a choice in coming here in the first place."

"It's definitely something," Alycia responds with and I nod. "But it's not all bad." I turn my head locking eyes with the girl.

"It isn't?"

Alycia's head shakes back and forth. "I mean everyone's really nice. You guys have a system and it's working. It's incredible really and you all seem like a family."

"Hmm yeah..." I let my voice trail looking away from the girl and back out to world. It looked like a ghost town. No one was around like there normally was.

"So do you come up to this spot a lot?" Alycia asks taking a few steps away from the balcony. I turn around and lock our eyes, nodding my head up and down. The girl nods back looking around the room, walking a bit. "Why is there nothing in this room?"

"We never got around to it-" I pause a moment then continue. "Plus none of us are really in this building besides when we're talking to outsiders. That all usually takes place on the second floor where we have a big oval table and chairs, and a screen if we need it. Other than that we're all underground."

"I see..." Alycia stops walking, a little ways away from me. I keep my eyes on her as she's just letting her eyes roam. A small smile spreads to my lips as she goes back up to the railing, letting her fingers wrap around it. I stay where I am, feet apart just looking at the actress. Until I noticed someone running towards her. Immediately I clicked my radio so everyone down below heard as I took off running towards Alycia and the guy myself. I get to Alycia first grabbing her and pushing her back as the guy comes up and begins throwing punches. Swiftly I dodge the first and the second, bending down and throwing a quick punch to their stomach.

They bend over and I stand up grabbing their head and kneeing them in the face sending their body up and them going backwards. I take a step back as the person shakes themselves off before coming at me again. I go to clothesline them but they duck underneath and get behind me where I feel them kick me and I fall forward. I flinch as I hit the ground hearing Alycia shout my name. Immediately I turn over the guy walking towards Alycia.

Within seconds I get to my feet and run towards the guy, tackling him to the ground and beginning to throw punches left and right. The guy dodges as my fists come in contact with the ground and before long I feel myself flipped and pinned to the ground. The guy now on top of me and swinging left and right. I manage to dodge a few but feel a good punch to my face sooner than later. My eyes close then go wide feeling another one and another. I try to dodge but feel myself become slower but I pull my knees, reaching my hand down to my foot, gently pulling up my pants as punches are still being thrown. And within a couple moments I grab a hold of the gun and pull it out, placing it to the guys side pulling the trigger.

A loud bang echoes through the air as a scream echoes through the room too. The punches stop and I look to the guy's eyes, locking them with my own. His eyes grow wide and he falls to the side. I pull the gun down and push the guy off of me hearing the elevator doors open.

I get to my feet and look down at the guy. "Cherry, Tessa, Lily take Alycia back down. Gale, Billy, Jax go with them. Rovvie and Rae stay here," Ducky demands. I can hear movement but my eyes stay planted on the guy I had just shot. My face remained emotionless as a pool of blood began to pile around him. I keep a tight grip on my gun as the guys eyes were wide looking back at me.

"Y/N..." Rovvie's voice is soft by me, his hand on my shoulder. I tear my eyes from the guy on the ground and glance towards my left to lock eyes with Rovvie's. "It's alright. We've got him." I nod my head slowly as Rovvie removes his hand from my shoulder and steps forwards bending down looking at the guy. Rae follows suit as I take a couple steps back before feeling a hand on my shoulder. I stop walking and turn swiftly, my eyes locking with Ducky's.

"Hey, it's just me," Ducky says calmly, her eyes widening once meeting mine. "Let's go get you cleaned up, yeah? Rovvie and Rae got him." Ducky nods her head and I nod back as we walk to the elevator. Both of us remain silent, my mind racing of what happened and what could have happened. But what burned my mind the most was the look in the guys eyes once I had pulled the trigger and Alycia's scream following.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 433 36
In a world where all prisoners are banished to a land without laws, 'Project Ares' was created: a brainwashed soldier, trained to fight against upris...
437K 17.4K 43
Highest ranked- #10 in action 2/16/2017 A promotion. That's all I wanted. I didn't want to run for my life. I didn't want to be kidnapped...
321K 9.2K 38
You're a fan of the movies. You're a fan of horror. Deciding on getting the replica of Chucky from the well known sequels, you get the best version o...
5.2K 377 15
Evan's worked at the asylum for over a year, and had given up all other patients in order to take Delirious, a ranked 9.1 schizophrenic, full time. D...