The History Teacher Student/T...

By WeHeart1Dxo

Harry Styles is your typical highschool popular Jock... Has loads of friends who include Zayn,Niall and Liam... More

The History Teacher... (Larry Stylinson & Niam Horayne)
The Jock..
The Teacher..
After School Hours..
Hard To Get..
Getting Attention..
Pulling The Strings..
Getting The Party On..
Breathing, Holy Cow..
Take Me Home..
Let It All Hang Out..
Lets Get To Work..
Cannot Believe This..
Containing The Emotions..
We Have Something Against You..
Back To His Place..
Trouble Upstairs..
I Am In Over My Head..
Brains Have Other Ideas..
Stringing Him Along..
Get My In's..
Sweet Talking Your Mother..
Un used Voices..
Unbelievable..
Holy Cows..
Turning On The Sly..
Sweet Kiwi..
Thinking Of You..
Larry Jam Session..
Larry Fun..
Didn't See That One Coming..
Your My Lucky Strike..
You Know We Are Made..
I Won't Give Up..
Forever I'm Yours..
Your Irresistible..
Missing Him..
Attempting A PG Night..
Dear Darling..
Out Of The Closet..
Din Dins..
Can't Get Enough..
Coming Out..
Being The Better Boyfriend..
Emotions Set Off..
Forever..
You Started It..
Kiss Me..
Fun In The Bedroom..
Harry Has The Charm..
Water Makes Him Sexy..
Surprise..
A Thousand Years..
This Is Important..
Hazza's Support Crew..
He Lufs You..
Suck On That..
Harry Has The Swag..
Wedding Plans..
Impromptu Vows..
I Knew I Loved You..
Harrys Ass..
The House..
Tap that..
Today Is The Day..
The Tomlinson-Styles Family..
Hazza and Boo Attempt Kid Shopping..
Hazza and Boo Get Some Action..
Kiddlywinks..
Hazza And BooBear..
Uncle Nialler and LiLi
Aiden and Lily's first day..
Eleanors Problems..
Big day for couples..
Ask The Character..
Everyone's In The Moment..
Loads Of Sass..
Secret Admirer..
Mixture of feelings..
Problems Occur..
Dominance..
Niam's Wedding..
Big Announcements
Family Time..
Harry's Day
Love Is Easy..
They Say Goodbye..
I NEED YOUR HELP.

Truly, Madly, Deeply..

15.2K 380 75
By WeHeart1Dxo

Hey Loves! I was SOOO tempted to make this the last chapter but I couldn't do it. This story won't have much longer to go... :''( the tears stream down my face. I hope you enjoy this chapter and it is dedicated to the amazing @MrsStyles9210 because she gave me the song idea and helped me describe things I couldn't do for example how to do these Zayn and Niall and LiLi speeches and also the dancing between Harry and Lou... Anyway I SUGGEST you do listen to the song it is beautiful and was my childhood song so yeah! You should play that while I have the words in the update and imagine Larry dancing like aww kay!

OK SO NOW THE BAD STUFF!

* You know what is annoying? My last chapter got 238 or something reads so far and I got 48 votes and 23 comments! You amazing readers who always comment and vote this annoyment DOES NOT count to you, because you guys are amazing and I could kiss you all. To those of you who don't vote and comment then that is a little stink, If you don't like it ok I understand but if you do.. Don't you wanna give me more motivation to update?? 

* I'm sorry but if you want me to keep this story going I would suggest you vote and comment! Sorry I hate being mean to you readers because I love you all like you are my little larry shippers and yeah so PLEASE make an effort???

* I also hope you read this author note... It will come back and haunt you if you don't! Kay JOKES

* THE SONG! IS TRULY MADLY DEEPLY by SAVAGE GARDEN not ONE DIRECTION?! Ok?! OK!

* My rant is over and I would like to say yet again I love you all! 

* My quota for the next chapter is................ 40 votes and 35 comments! Yep it is huge but you know it depends how much you want me to carry on! KAY LOVE YOU ALL now bye bye!! .xxx

 Larry Pic on the side so enjoy! Kay love you ex oh ex oh *MWAH*

Louis POV

I entwined my fingers with Harrys, I can't believe this is us. We are now an official married couple, The wedding was absolutely perfect and I never wanted it to end. This day couldn't have gotten better."You alright Lou?" Harry gently pecked my lips. "Just thinking about you" I winked at him.

"Course you were, I mean look at me" Harry twirled around his curls bouncing about his face. "Your gorgeous you know that?" Harry giggled. "So I've been told" I flicked him playfully. "Your so cheeky" 

"I know" Harry replied. "God your nuts, come on lets get to the head table" I found our table with our little name plates and I pulled the chair out for Harry letting him sit down. "Thanks love" Harry pecked my cheek. I gazed out over everyone sitting at their asigned tables. My four sisters are going a little crazy having fights with the cuttlery. Mum flashed me a smile, "I love you mum" I mouthed at her. I have always been a mums boy but she had looked after me so well and accepted Harry and my relationship what more could I want.

Ding,Ding,Ding.

I looked over to Niall who was seated beside Harry and was tapping on the wine glass. Yeah no one was listening. Poor fella, Niall tapped harder on the wine glass. "Excuse me?" Ding,Ding, SMASH. I looked over and Niall was bright red holding handle to the wine glass with no cup thing on top it was spread over the space in front of him. Harry and Zayn were just laughing and Niall was flustered. "That got their attention Nialler" he smiled and carried on like nothing happened.

"Hello Everyone, I am Niall one of Harrys childhood friends and I just happened to be his wingman or groomsmaid whatever you feel like calling me. I just thought I would give a little speech on this beautiful couple. Well firstly to you Louis you better keep doing great for me in the present" Niall winked at me. Right he wants me to give him better grades. "Anyway enough about me and Mr Tomlinsons back ground, No I am joking this is another impromptu speech because that seems to be the trend of this wedding... Harry and Louis are perfect for each other if you haven't picked up on that. Louis cares for Harry like no one else could well apart from Harry's mum, WE LOVE YOU ANNE. I am sorry I suck at my speeches but let's just say this I have NEVER seen the sexual side of Harry until he met Louis I mean OMG we just can't even go there. I am pretty sure Harry has sexual dreams about Louis because at our bachelor night he was moaning and dribbling kay I am gonna leave it there, there are kids in the room. Louis you are a incredible man and I couldn't have gotten a better boyfriend for Harry. You do put him before anything else which Harry deserves after his exs and I wish you both an amazing life together. Much love the leprechaun" Niall to a bow and the crowd went wild. 

"Well to follow after my fiance aww now I see what Harry was like when he was engaged to you Lou, Hi everyone well I am Liam and I will be attempting a speech as I am Louis best man and thanks bro for choosing me, I feel honoured. It's very weird because well I am in fact Harry's best friend and I am giving this speech to him but I am so grateful to be representing Louis because he is a wonderful man and I really do wish you and Harry the best! Oh and Louis you are my best man!" I flashed Liam a smile woop another wedding to go to and I can be all grown up for Liam yuss! "Well Harry the way you look at Louis is just so special you can see how much you love each other. Yep I am with Niall on the whole sexual thing god Harry you have been so horny lately. SORRY for all you younger ears. I feel so irresponsible but Louis I have been like your father because you are so untidy and you are just crazy and so opposite to Harry but opposites attract right? Well you guys are certainly attracted to each other and love seems to be bursting at the seams. I congratulate you both and hope you have an amazing life together" Liam hugged both Harry and I. "Sorry that was a useless speech I haven't ever been to a wedding!" Liam finished and all the guests cheered.

Harry POV

This day, I just don't want it to end. Weddings are so stressful in the build up but on the day all that goes out the window and you end up having a blast. "Ahhheem I know I am not really anyone important but I would like to say a few things!" I looked over to see Zayn. Zayn isn't really the one for speeches. "Vas Happening everyone, Kay that was a rhetorical question so don't answer that. Well I'm Zayn also one of Harry's biffles haha Harry I said it biffle I know you hate that word! Well I would just LOVE to just share my genuine happiness for the newly wed couple. I could soo see you two settling down when you first got together and here you are and I mean look at me! I am sitting at the head table at my best friends wedding this is soo totally awesome! Well the wedding was spectacular so to Mrs Tomlinson and Mrs Cox/Styles you did an amazing job. So well If you two ever decide to adopt kids make sure I am uncle Zayn? ok sounds good! Well congrats guys and all my support for new life together" I got up and ran to Zayn.  "Thanks you! I didn't know you had a speech in you!" Zayn laughed. "Neither but seeing as everyone was being impromptu I wanted to join" 

I sat back down and our mains were brought out to us. I looked at Lou and mouthed 'YUM' to him before I dug into our meal. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves, I mean to hell I certainly was! I cut up my food resting my free hand on my thigh, My hand was then joined with Louis. I smiled at him man I am sooo whipped. I rubbed circles on his hand, I can't believe I am now officially a married man. 

Louis POV

I excused myself from the head table and made my way over to the music guy. "Josh, can you play that song once everyone finishes? You know the one I asked you to have ready?" He smiled at me. "Sure I can by the looks of it everyone is finished so I will be ready" I pulled him in for a hug. "I missed ya Joshie" 

The waiters cleaned up everyones plates, I looked over to Josh he gave me a nod. I saw him press play and the nerves erupted out of my stomach. The song slowly began playing the opening instrumental. I looked over at Harry smiling and opened my hand out for him to take, I felt his hand join with mine as I walked him over to the dance floor. "We welcome you Harry and Louis Stylinson for a newly wed dance" Josh said gently over the music. he rested his head on my shoulder, I wrapped my arms around his waist and gently swayed to the music.

I'll be your dream

I'll be your wish I'll be your fantasy

I'll be your hope I'll be your love

Be everything that you need

I'll love you more with every breath

Truly, madly, deeply do

I will be strong I will be faithful

'cause I'm counting on

A new beginning

A reason for living

A deeper meaning, yeah

I want to stand with you on

a mountain

I want to bathe with you in the sea

I want to lay like this forever

Until the sky falls down on me

And when the stars are shining

brightly in the velvet sky,

I'll make a wish send it to heaven

Then make you want to cry

The tears of joy for all the

pleasure and the certainty

That we're surrounded by the

comfort and protection of

The highest powers

In lonely hours

The tears devour you

Oh can you see it baby?

You don't have to close your eyes

'Cause it's standing right

before you

All that you need will surely come

I'll be your dream I'll be your wish

I'll be your fantasy

I'll be your hope I'll be your love

Be everything that you need

I'll love you more with every breath

Truly, madly, deeply do

I want to stand with you on a

mountain

I want to bathe with you in the sea

I want to live like this forever

Until the sky falls down on me

Harry POV

I gently placed my lips on Louis letting one hand trail to his waist and the other to his hair, I couldn't let this kiss get out of control again I don't want to be proving to everyone they were right as Louis does bring out my sexual side. I gently slid my tongue across his bottom lip which he quietly moaned as my tongue slipped into his mouth. Our tongues more or less dancing together. I placed my forehead on his and just stared into his big blue eyes. "I love you Louis" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 3.8K 39
Being on the wrong side of a love story doesn't always have to be negative. Take it from Loyal, daughter of Jelani and Moe. Join her on the journey o...
571K 22K 77
"fuck yourself.....and let me watch" ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ "Lock her up in the torture chamber but do not lay a finger on her, she is my hostage and mine only" Jungkoo...
197K 7.1K 12
Harry had been hopelessly in love with his straight friend Louis for a very long time. Louis with his perfect girlfriend and perfect life. They met i...
599K 31.6K 51
What happens when you're just trying to breathe before you get knocked into a manhwa you read for the plot. The plot? I meant for the mc. One second...