Age Of Huntsman: The Hunter's...

By devoncruz23

Lexington Hunter, a cynical young man part of a Aeltonier mercenary band will have his world turned upside do... More

1: Awakening
2: Confrontation
3: Dreaded Maiden
4: Odd Day
5: Way Of The Flames
6: Hunters
7: Dance Of Wolves
8: Shapeshifter
9: Bloody History
10: Phoenix King
11: Academy
12: Blooming Friendships
13: Robin's Song
14: Family Matters
15: Wolf Prince
16: Cruelty
17: Brother and Sister
18: Magic
19: Learning Pains
20: Odd Mistakes
21: Blood of Lightning
22: Death's Omen
23: Legacy
map Rework
24: Knowledge
25: Plans
26: Bygones
27: Crowe
28: Survival Training
29: Shit hitting the fan
30: Nightmares
31: Reaper's Harvest
32: Doubts
33: Releasing Stress
34: Framing
35: The Three Lies
37: Battle of Griffin Island
38: Phoenix Queen
39: Wolf King
40: The Hunter's Call

36: Athorazen

19 8 16
By devoncruz23

Simon and Cedric hear a demonic roar in the cell as they kick it open seeing Rograz roaring whilst crushing both Arthur and Kayden's skulls like melons as Rograz stares in their direction as he's over 6ft7 with charcoal colored skin with fire red eyes.

Cedric: "that's a fuckin Demon Knight!" He says pulling out his war axe as Simon charges a shot of Lightning but Rograz zooms to them and slams them both against the wall holding them by their necks.

Rograz: "stay out of my way!" He growls out as Cedric hardens his fist as tough as diamonds and punches Rograz in the face as Rograz with ease slams them both through the wall as both are stunned as Dante sees this and is surprised. "Hello Dante... Long time no see." He snarls out and swoops towards but Alec uses time magic to get in front and slices Rograz arm splitting it right down the middle as Rograz backs off with blood splattering all over as his arm quickly heals.

Alec: "what are you planning!? What does the Demon King want!?" He asks as his blade intensely glows as Rograz growls loudly.

Rograz: "as if I'm that dumb." He says spewing hellfire from his mouth but Alec again uses time magic to slash Rograz all over and snaps his fingers. Rograz roars in pain but the wounds heal almost instantly. "As much as I'd like to fight you, I have business to attend." He says unleashing hellfire all over as everyone puts up a barrier giving Rograz the opportunity to fly through the academy as he's searching for the Phoenix King eventually finding him as Edmund stands in front.

Edmund: "stand back your grace, this thing's mine." He grabbing the hilt of his sword as flames spew all over. "You face a Phoenix Knight Demon, face me if you must! I'll give you a taste." He says standing his ground as Rograz laughs at the bravado but Edmund with surprising speed zooms to Rograz who blocks but Edmund's sword pierces his skin.

Rograz: "well that tickles." As Edmund twists the blade as Rograz is set ablaze and trapped in a bubble of sorts with Rograz being burnt alive but he easily breaks out of the bubble. "Not bad, seems you Knights aren't just for show." He says approaching Edmund who sends an array of flaming slashes which cuts Rograz's skin but not enough to be lethal. Edmund grits his teeth as he realizes he's not strong enough to face this Demon but his oath must never be broken.

Edmund: "Phoenix..." He says as his blade glows with intense flames spewing around. "Eclipse!" He says charging with insane speed for a Phoenix Knight as he's surrounded by flames and connects with a thrust through Rograz's stomach as Rograz is surprised a bit.

Rograz: "a good effort." He says punching Edmund in the side shattering his armor as Edmund collides with a book shelf with enough force to break it. "Now... Phoenix King." He says casually pulling the blade out of his stomach and approaches the Phoenix King who's frozen stiff. "Allow me to display upon you a truth." He says lowering his face to Samuel's ear whispering something as Samuel's eyes widen from what he's hearing.

Alec: "get away from him!" He says going in for the kill but Rograz flies off before Alec could connect. "Damn it!" He says in irritation as Edmund coughs heavily holding his as Alec checks on him. "Seems that pretty armor of yours did it's job." He says helping him up as Dante arrives seeing that Rograz.

Dante: "your grace is everything okay?" He asks seeing the look on his face.

Samuel: "I... I need to find someone." He says leaving as Edmund tries following but is too injured to do so.

Alec: "Dante that Demon Knight was easily the strongest, and fastest thing I've ever faced... There's no way we can do this alone." As Dante looks over understanding when they hear a commotion below them. "Oh what now?" He asks as they make their way downstairs while Samuel is dragging Rebecca by her hair as thunderstorms rage on.

Lyra: "father think this through! There is no need for-" as Samuel tosses Rebecca to the ground as Rebecca looks up with fear.

Samuel: "what you did is unacceptable Lady Rousseau." He says calmly yet sternly as everyone gathers around.

Lexington: "what in the Phoenix hell is going on here!?" He asks seeing Rebecca as Aiden does as well as he looks in worry.

Dante: "Samuel don't do anything rash!" He says rushing towards him rather quickly.

Samuel: "Rebecca Rousseau twenty-two ago years slept with a man calling himself David but in reality it was the fuckin Demon King!" He says as everyone is murmuring amongst themselves as Lexington looks over at Aiden who's holding back anger from the looks of it. "A damn Demon Knight told me himself." He says as Dante steps up.

Dante: "Samuel just because a Demon Knight told you doesn't make it true, that Demon was manipulating you for years! Don't give into your impulse." As everyone sees that the Phoenix King is deadset on doing whatever he plans to do.

Lyra: "father please! Even if it's true, Lady Rousseau could not of known!" She pleads as Rebecca has tears going down her face.

Rebecca: "I... I didn't know till after my baby was born, his flames? Not the result of pyromancy... It's hellfire." She admits as Samuel looks ready to kill her but Lexington pulls out Tempest aiming at the Phoenix King to everyone's surprise.

Samuel: "you... You dare?" He asks in shock as Lexington maintains his glare.

Lexington: "yes I dare, you've killed enough innocents." He says as Aiden finally speaks up.

Aiden: "your grace! Everything you heard is true, my mother layed with the Demon King and I am in fact Athorazen! But please... Leave her out of this! She's an innocent victim in all of this... I'll accept any punishment." He says getting on his knees and stares his mother in the eyes which look proud.

Rebecca: "Aiden my sweet boy... I'm proud of you, I love you." She says as Samuel without hesitation sets her ablaze.

Aiden: "no!" He exclaims holding his mother in his arms as he tries putting out the flames but they make quick work of her as Lexington in anger punches the Phoenix King right in the face and has Tempest against his neck. "No! No no! Please! Don't go!" He says pleading for her to live as Rebecca touches his face as tears go down his face.

Rebecca: "Ai-den." She gasps out before succumbing to her injuries as Aiden grits his teeth growling as rain begins pouring.

Lexington: "I should fuckin kill you right now you piece of shit!" As Dante and the others try calming him down but they feel an intense heat and aura as they all look behind them seeing blue flames surround Aiden.

Elyria: "Aiden calm down..." She says trying to help but Aiden is releasing some demonic grunts as if he's losing control.

Sigurd: "oh no." He says as everyone begins backing away as far as they can as the flames intensify around Aiden as parts of his skin are turning charcoal like with blueish flames for veins as his hair burns away as everyone is shaken to their core.

Lexington: "Aiden!" He says getting his attention whilst approaching the slowly out of control Aiden as his hands turn demonic with sharp claws. "Please calm down brother, it doesn't have to be this way." He pleads hoping his words are enough but Aiden looks up as part of his face is turning demonic.

Aiden: "even though you call me your brother Lex, you call me by the wrong name... I... Am... Athorazen." He says as a blue fire tornado engulfs as everyone is sent back by the seer force as they hear a loud demonic roar echo out.

Lyra: "by Aiglia." She says in complete shock as isn't everyone else as the fire clears up as they see Athorazen with a charcoal colored body with royal blue through out as blue flames surround Athorazen as some flames spew from his mouth.

Roxanne: "Aiden..." She says heartbroken to see her recruit turned into this as Athorazen slowly looks up showing his blue demonic eyes.

Athorazen: "get out of my way." He says slowly approaching the Phoenix King but Crowe comes in going for punch at full strength which Athorazen catches but Crowe stands his ground. "Don't deny me this." He says as Lexi uses her speed to zooms towards and kicks Athorazen in the leg at full power as it causes him to kneel while Roxanne wraps her morningstar around Athorazen which seems to hold him down somewhat.

Roxanne: "Aiden listen to me! You mustn't give into your rage!" She says as Athorazen growls as Crowe tries using his magically enhanced strength to hold him down but Athorazen breaks free sending Crowe and Lexi flying as Roxanne tries restraining him but Athorazen grabs the chain pulling her towards him and grabs her by the neck and throws her aside.

Simon: "damn it!" He says using his lightning speed to essentially run circles around him and goes in to punch him but Athorazen catches his wrist and throws him into the sea. Cedric hardens himself like diamonds and figures there's no point holding back as he goes to punch which connects as Athorazen actually felt that but he palm strikes Cedric in the chest as he skips across the sand and is gasping for air.

Athorazen: "don't make this worse, my quarrel is with him." He directs to Alec who stands his ground and uses time magic and land a succession of slashes as Athorazen actually yells out in pain.

Alec: "don't make me do this." He says as Athorazen growls out as he zooms to Alec who barely ducks his strike and uses time magic again to land a succession of slashes across his body that won't kill him but it will hurt as Athorazen yells out again as he's bleeding from the slash wounds. "Please Aiden." He begs but Athorazen sends out hellfire as Alec is surrounded by it as it traps him with no way out.

Athorazen makes his way to the Phoenix King but Lexington stands before him as the others want to get involved but are too afraid.

Athorazen: "you lost the love of your life to that monster, and you're protecting him!?" He asks in anger as Lexington tosses Tempest aside and slowly approaches.

Lexington: "Aiden I'm not protecting him, I'll never condone what he's done but I won't let you ruin yourself, ever since we've met you've believed in doing the right thing and I get it, you lost your mother and I can't imagine how that feels but please brother... Don't destroy the person we love you as for revenge." He says pleading to his humanity as Athorazen stops in his tracks as Lexington sees a tear drop from his face as Athorazen has never once heard anyone say that to him.

Athorazen: "I'm sorry." He says pushing Lexington out of the way as Lyra realizes Athorazen is actually going through with it.

Lyra: "Aiden no!" She says running towards as Sigurd, Elyria and Zeke follow telling him not to do this as Athorazen holds the Phoenix King by his neck and sees his friends desperately trying to stop him as Lexington uses his lightning speed to try and stop this.

Athorazen: "for all the innocents that DIED because of you!" He says punching through the Phoenix King's chest and holds his heart in his hand crushing it as the Phoenix King dies almost instantly as Athorazen drops his corpse.

Lyra: "no..." She says in shock as her emotions get out of control. "You bastard!" She exclaims at Athorazen who looks to be surprised. "Are you happy!? You've killed the only family I had left!" She says as flames surround her hands as she is completely losing it. "My father was a terrible man but he was my father! My only family and you took him away from me!" She yells out enraged as she falls to her knees crying as Athorazen is silent.

Elyria: "I... I thought I knew you." She says comforting the distressed Lyra as Athorazen is feeling the guilt fill him as he looks at Lex.

Athorazen: "Lex." He says hoping to keep the one friend he loves as Lexington shakes his head.

Lexington: "I would've accepted you fire dancer but... Just go." He says looking away with clear disappointment in his voice as Athorazen looks down as that hurts as he can't handle this and flies off as Lexington looks up. "Damn it!" He yells out in despair as tears go down his face as Zeke touches his shoulder and pulls him into a hug as Sigurd comforts Lyra as Elyria is on her knees beginning to cry as Ryris sensing his master is sad does what he can to cheer up as Dante watches on regretting his students had to experience this.

Alec: "we need to prepare for... worst things to come." He says as Simon approaches Lex and his friends and leads them inside. "But let these kids rest, they deserve it after today." He says walking off into the woods and is cursing to himself whilst slicing a tree easily. "Damn it! Son of a bitch!" He says hitting a tree in frustration feeling he failed today. Athorazen meanwhile is carrying his deceased mother as he digs a grave for her and surrounds the grave with roses.

Athorazen: "goodbye mother." He says turning back to his human form as tears run down his face thinking of his friends but he senses demons surrounding him. "You have some nerve approaching me!" He says as blue flames engulf his fists but the Demon Knights bow before him as he looks in confusion.

Demon King: "we don't wish to fight Athorazen or... Aiden as your mother called you." He says as Aiden looks up seeing he's probably over 12 feet tall.

Aiden: "so you're the Demon King... Do I call you that? Father? Or David?" He asks bitterly and looks amongst the six bowing Demon Knights.

Demon King: "whatever you think best, I know how she died..." As Aiden scoffs lightly as he knows he's trying to appeal to him.

Aiden: "yeah one of your Demon Knights, told the Phoenix King resulting in him killing her..." He says as the Demon King looks over at Rograz who's still bowing but is grabbed by the neck by the Demon King.

Rograz: "my King I-" but the Demon King punches him through his stomach with ease as Aiden is surprised by this when one of Demon Knights called Anninel stands next to him as Aiden notices that this Demon Knight is rather feminine in appearance.

Anninel: "watch closely Demon Prince." She says rather alluringly as Aiden watches seeing Rograz roar out in pain.

Demon King: "what did I tell you before I sent you out?" He asks as Rograz tries speaking but the Demon King twists a few bones as Rograz wails out. "I told you not to harm my boy no matter what, yet you got his mother killed mentally harming him." He says as Rograz pleads that he didn't think of it like that.

Rograz: "I only thought you meant physically harming." He says the Demon King growls lowly angered by the mistake.

Demon King: "well now you know." He says ripping Rograz in two as Rograz crawls away but he is placed on his back with the Demon King stomping on his chest and roars in his face as Aiden is surprised by the intensity of the roar.

Anninel: "you have his blood running through your veins my Prince, that'll be you one day." She whispers in his ear as the Demon King steps off Rograz's chest as he regrows his lower half as Aiden is surprised he healed that quickly.

Demon King: "Demon Knights are the toughest creatures to ever exist, your wounds aren't healed yet." He notices as Aiden says he doesn't know how to heal himself as the Demon King looks over at Anninel motioning her to teach him.

Anninel: "it's not something you can simply command, it's a part of you... Accept it." She says as Aiden can't help but follow her orders as his wounds heal magically.

Demon King: "now that is Anninel and Rograz, the others are Roz, Valerhan, Rergikhan and Sezroroth my second in command." He says as Aiden stays silent uncertain what to say or do. "Now... Our next move will be to take Griffin Island." He says as Aiden snaps his head towards him.

Aiden: "what? No! You can't do that, I have friends there." As the Demon King stares softly into his eyes as his demonic tail moves around.

Demon King: "son did they accept you for who you are? Did they accept the fact you did what you had to?" He asks calmly as Aiden looks him in the eyes.

Aiden: "they saw my mother killed before me, of course they'd understand maybe not agree with it but they'd understand... But Lex told me he would've accepted me and he is a man of his word." He says as the Demon King hmms at this and has a response for this.

Demon King: "son... Just because he said it doesn't mean he means it, it's easier to say something than do it." As Aiden looks down as the Demon King looks at the grave of Rebecca and sighs somewhat. "I'll tell you what, I promise not to harm them and neither will my Demon Knights... Only if they don't attack us." He says as Aiden sighs hating the stipulation with that.

Aiden: "I... Understand." He says as the Demon King kneels before the grave.

Demon King: "it's a nice grave, fitting for a woman like her." He says gently touching the roses.

Aiden: "what's your plan?" He asks as the Demon King turns to him looking sincere.

Demon King: "to rid this world of evil, the Phoenix King was a start and while the Huntsman order have noble goals... They're too stubborn to see our side and continue accepting the evils as if it's natural, I know you've seen the worst evils." He says as Aiden finds his goal to be genuine but questions their ways. "My Demon Knights aren't perfect but they do what they can and for other Demons? Many of them aren't used to your standards here, all I ask... Is that you give us a chance." He says as Aiden looks away thinking and asks another questions.

Aiden: "why did you have me?" He asks as the Demon King sighs somewhat hearing this.

Demon King: "I loved your mother, she helped me realize you humans are capable of good, she taught me all sorts of things and I thought... A child would make her happy, I'm sorry for not being around but something like me? I couldn't stay at the time." He says as Aiden falls to his knees not sure what to think.

Aiden: "okay... I'll give you a chance." He says as the Demon King gently hugs him to his surprise.

Sezroroth (mind): "well this is a moment in history." He thinks to himself as this is a first for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79 19 14
Hell is empty and all the devils are here Earth has been invaded by the demonic and humankind has been brought to its knees. It was beaten into me th...
7.8K 184 36
You knew you were screwed. Everything had been off since the moment you'd woken up in that hospital after your night out. But it wasn't until you wer...
250 106 18
After successfully retaking Griffin Island, the Huntsman Order continue their offensive operations against the Demons and recruiting as many able bod...
1.2K 303 39
Three months after the fall of Griffin Island and death of Huntsman Alec Keeferson along with the disappearance of Lexington Hunter, Lexington appear...