The Red String of Fate

By ThatOneLeviWhore

Growing up together in the Underground, Anya and Levi had been together ever since they could remember. Fate... More

Nightmares and Daydreams
Of Broken Bottles and Broken Promises
The Letter
Their First Time
A Song for You...
Promises
Pain
Confrontation
Murderer
How Fate Almost Brought Me to You
Realization
Prelude
The Day I Lost You
The Day I Came Back to You
Lust
Decision
A Visit to the Palace
Sleep
The 104th Cadet Corps
A Week in Shiganshina
Safety
What Can Never Be
Confession
Demands
Their Last Time
Threat
The Morning After
A Night in Hell
Escape
Conformation: The Arrival of The Doctor
A Family Dinner
Revenge
Comfort
Apology
*Bonus update* AU- "What if we were the ones born in Marley?"
For The Boy Who Never Had a Father, and The Man Who Lost His Child.
The Wedding Part I 🔥
The Wedding Part II
His Question & Her Answer
Curse
Marley
Faith in Nathalie
Zeke
From One Universe to Another
Damage Undone
Their Wedding and The Red String
Wedding Night
News
Peanut
Helpless
Silence
DeathBed
A Choice to Make
In the Depths of Despair
A Birth, A Death, and The Unknown
Awake
57. Always with You
A Thank You from the Author!
Epilogue - Dream Come True

A Suit, A Dress, A Dare

99 4 0
By ThatOneLeviWhore

Two Months Later

Two months flew by, as Levi and Anya prepared for their wedding and began preparing their home for the children they were expecting in just 5 months time. Ever since being brought back to each other, they couldn't wait to do all of the things they had previously missed out on that it seemed like every other couple had been afforded. But time didn't matter to them, and nor did the curse that hung over their heads - they now had all the time in the world, and every piece of the puzzle they needed to assure Anya's safety.

Levi smiled to himself as he took one last look in the mirror of the small shop - He was wearing the suit he would be marrying her in, and a tailor was adding the finishing touches before the wedding. He was never one to appreciate his looks much, but he couldn't deny that he felt incredibly handsome in the suit he was wearing, tailored perfectly - black pants and jacket, a white shirt, and an ocean blue vest with a tie and handkerchief to match. The shade of blue brought out the specks of blue in his grey eyes, and was sure to compliment Anya as well. He got lost in thought thinking about how beautiful she was sure to look, and there was a part of him that couldn't believe that the very next day was the day he was marrying his childhood sweetheart.

Gone were the days of overwhelming loneliness, of cursing the gods for taking her away from him. Gone were the nights he'd pull his hair out and crash to the floor, the nights where he longed to go home to her but found an empty room in the barracks instead. Gone were the times he would fall asleep and dream of having a home with her to go back to, but wake up and find himself at a desk alone, surrounded by paperwork and empty cups of tea gone cold. Gone were the moments he would have to remind himself that she was dead, and there was no coming back from death.

All of that - all the pain, all the sadness, all the hopelessness - it was all gone now. For the last 6 months, he had her there with him. He wasn't alone anymore, he had her there with him. There were no more empty rooms, no more falling asleep alone, no more moments of telling himself she was dead - because she was alive, she was with him, and they had finally made the life they both had desired for as long as they could remember.

And now, in less than 24 hours - he was going to be married to her. To the girl who knew him since he was a child. The girl who had seen him do atrocious things, but still loved him. The girl who didn't see Humanity's Strongest - she saw her sweet, kind, caring childhood friend, her first love, the boy who taught her how to love, and how to protect herself - now a man who swore to protect her and love her. The man who would be making a vow to love and cherish her for the rest of his days, not that he wouldn't be doing that regardless of being married or not.

He let out a sigh as he took in the sight in front of him fully, and turned around to face Armin, and much to his dismay - Zeke. "What do you think?" he asked with a grin, "am I handsome enough to marry her?"

Zeke let out a soft chuckle, "not in your wildest dreams" he responded, ignoring the glare Armin sent his way

"You look great!" Armin exclaimed, as he stood up and walked to the small, elevated platform that Levi stood on, "all you'll need is the boutonniere and it'll be perfect! I'm sure she'll think you're absolutely dashing," Armin continued his glare at Zeke, who was sipping a cup of water and smirking,

"I'm just kidding, geez" Zeke rolled his eyes, "Levi, I'm sure she'll think you look perfect,"

Levi grumbled. He did not want this man there, he did not want him at his wedding - but the circumstances called for it, and alas - Anya and Nathalie had gotten ridiculously close over the past two months, so he was stuck with Zeke being around for the foreseeable future. "I hope so," he nodded to the tailor as he took off his jacket, handing it to the small man who had added all the last little details that were needed and stepped off the platform. He slouched down in a chair closer to Armin, and glanced at Zeke with discontent, "can you try to not look like you came in off the street at my wedding?"

"Hmm," Zeke responded, "I don't know, I saw this black trash bag that would match your suit perfectly,"

Levi shot Zeke a glare, "I swear to the Gods, Zeke, if you show up to my wedding in a trash bag, no matter how fitting it would be for you..."

"Relax," Zeke raised his hands in surrender. "I'm just teasing. You know Nat won't let me show up in anything less than a suit,"

"She better," Levi grumbled in response, "I still can't believe she insisted that you of all people stand up there with me and Armin..."

Zeke grinned, that cocky grin that Levi so desperately wanted to punch right off of his face, "What can I say, those girls have good taste," his grin grew a little larger. "Though your ugliness might stand out while standing beside me, but-"

"Oi, I'm not the one who looks like a monkey took a shit and made it look like a man,"

"Yeah, that's true - You look like someone smeared shit in your hair though,"

"At least I don't have that disgusting scruff on my face, and those shitty glass-"

"Enough!" Armin shouted, "you two need to learn to get along,"

"Armin, what do you call this then?" Levi asked with a raised eyebrow, "This is us getting along,"

Armin sighed and rubbed his forehead. Insulting each other and being at each other's throats. It reminded him so much of Eren and Jean.

"That's right. Can't dream of a day to go by without getting on your Captain's nerves," Zeke smirked.

"Fine," Armin groaned. "Just try not to ruin the wedding,"

"No promises,"

"Of course, not!"

Came in unison, one from Zeke the other from Levi approximately. Both glared at each other from across the room.

"Nothing can ruin this wedding," Levi piped up as he removed his tie and vest, and unbuttoned his shirt, hanging the tie and vest up with the jacket, "It will all go perfectly, just as my Anya deserves," He started to remove his shirt, and looked to Zeke, "Noone can get in the way of that,"

"Giving us a show, Captain?" Zeke laughed, taking another sip of his water as Levi removed the shirt reserved for the wedding and hung it on its hanger, pulling on a light grey button up in its place, "I apologize, I forgot all my single bills at home," Zeke chuckled at the insinuation he had made, and faked a frown as he pulled out his wallet

Levi snickered, "Wouldn't you like that, I can show you what a real man loo-"

"NOT AGAIN" Armin shouted as he pinched the bridge of his nose between his thumb and forefinger, "How... How do they put up with you two..."

Levi rolled his eyes as he stepped behind a curtain and tossed off his pants, and pulled on a simple pair of black slacks before stepping back out from behind the curtain, Zeke shrugged at Armin's question, and stood up as he took his suit off the hanger and gave it a last look before gathering it in his arms and walking out the door. Levi followed after hanging up the pant's he would be wearing, and turned back to Armin

"Thank you again, for everything," Levi said with a soft smile, "there's no one I'd rather have up there with me tomorrow,"

"I look forward to it," Armin smiled, and then rolled his eyes as he grabbed his suit and followed the two men, "If you two don't give me an aneurysm first..."

Anya spun around quickly in the dress, She let out a squeal of excitement, even though she could hear the boys bickering as they waited outside the door for her, Annie, and Nathalie. "It's perfect!" she squealed, looking at Nathalie and Annie with wide eyes and a smile. The dress had some minor alterations done to it, and this was the first time she was seeing it in all its glory - sleeves had been added, as well as delicate lace details throughout. Historia had brought a different tiara for her to wear, one which was smaller and suited her more - crystals resembling flowers adorned it, and the ballet flats she was wearing had lace sewn on top of the delicate blue ribbons.

Nathalie smiled, standing in the blue A-line dress that perfectly matched the color of the ribbon adorning Anya's waist. "It is, it's perfect,"

"Just don't pass out on us again, then he'll see this version of it" Annie added, grinning as she twirled in front of the mirror, watching the chiffon fabric of her own dress spin around her body and hug her, "and then it'll be ruined,"

"Nonsense," Nathalie added, "she's fine, look at her - plus, I've been taking her vital's every morning before she eats anything, and routinely throughout the day..."

Anya smiled as she stepped off the platform and brought the two into a hug, "I'll be fine!" she reassured both them and herself, "I wonder what he's going to think when he sees me in this though,"

"Well, the first time he cried, but you know - you were in a hospital bed," Annie gave Anya a gentle squeeze, and let out a small laugh

"Bet's on he either cries like a baby," Nathalie added, smirking, "or ruins all the pictures with that stupid scowl,"

Anya lightly slapped Nathalie's arm in response, "Hey!"

"Fine, fine..." Nathalie said, "you know, I never had an actual wedding. All this is quite fun,"

"Maybe you should have Zeke marry you again," Anya suggested and Nathalie shrugged.

"Maybe we'll settle down after we make sure to break that damn curse,"

"Explain to me again, dear sister, why we're doing it this way?" Sarina asked as she put her bags down on the floor of the hotel suite, next to the pile of bags that belonged to everyone else

Anya smiled, "because, this is how we want to do things," she answered as she sorted the bags by room - Hitch, Connie, and Sarina in one room; Reiner, Pieck, Gabi, and Falco in the next; another for Mikasa and Jean to share with Historia and Frieda, and Anya sharing a room with Annie and Nathalie - leaving Zeke and Armin to share a suite with Levi for the night. It was lucky that each suite had two beds, save for the king suite reserved for the triad, "Not everything is about partying, you know!"

Sarina sighed, "fine, okay - but aren't you two supposed to not see each other after midnight? doesn't this... break tradition?"

"No," Levi added as he pulled Anya in close from behind, eliciting a giggle from her as she turned to face him and planted a kiss on his jaw, "Besides, by ten we should all be in our suites, we should all be well rested for tomorrow,"

"Okay old man" Connie added with a chuckle, "while you old people go to bed at ten, the rest of us will go down to the bar and have the real party,"

Sarina high fived her boyfriend, and snickered at Levi, "Well, considering we're going to have bedtimes like teenagers, might as well act like it for the night, right?" she grabbed one of her smaller bags and opened it, revealing a small bar's supply of liquor

"No, no no no," Levi protested as Sarina pulled out a bottle and cracked it open, "We are not getting drunk and acting like teenagers, No one is getting intoxic-"

"To hell we're not!" Connie interjected, "We're going to party with or without you, old man"

Once everyone had taken their bags to their rooms and returned, with the absence of Historia and Frieda, Sarina instructed everyone to sit in a circle on the floor of the largest suite - the room that would be Anya's, Nathalie's, and Annie's. "The name of the game, is Kings Cup," Sarina Instructed, as she took out a deck of cards and scattered them on the floor in the middle of the circle, much to Levi's dismay, "I say the youngest goes first -"

"Okay!" Gabi exclaimed, as she pulled a card - a four

"Four's for whores, all the women drink" Sarina instructed as all of the women took a sip of their drinks, "okay, now we go clockwise -"

Falco frowned as he pulled an ace, "what does this card do?"

"Ace is one - one for me! You drink," Connie grinned, as he watched Falco take a longer than needed drink

Sarina pulled a card next, a seven - "Waterfall! Woo!" she hollered, "Alright bitches, how this works is I start drinking, and then the person next to me starts drinking, then the person next to them - so on and so forth, like a waterfall. Once I stop drinking, the person next to me can - and then the person next to them, and so on... it's a fun way to get fuuucccked up!" She pressed the bottle she was drinking from to her lips, and watched as one by one everyone started drinking once the person to their right had, until it reached Zeke.

When it reached Zeke, he sipped painfully slowly - knowing Levi was sitting next to him at the left. Levi pressed the glass of whiskey to his lips, followed quickly by Anya, who was drinking a non-alcoholic cider. Within a few seconds, Nathalie - to his right - had stopped drinking, as had everyone to her right until the circle reached Sarina.

Zeke didn't stop drinking until he saw that Levi's glass was almost empty, and he grinned as he put down his glass, "phew!" Zeke exclaimed, as he watched Levi cough after downing an entire glass of whiskey in just those few seconds, due to Zeke's actions, "that sure was something huh Levi?"

"You bastard," Levi coughed as Anya did the same to Annie as Zeke had done to Levi, before stopping with a giggle when her glass was empty - an easy task, given the lack of alcohol.

The game went on, until everyone was sufficiently drunk - too drunk for Levi's liking, while Gabi and Falco fell on each other and drifted off into a nap. Connie had the honor's of pulling the last king, and thus having to drink the disgusting concoction that everyone else who had pulled a king before him had created - some of Levi's Whiskey, a splash of Armin's wine, and a large helping of Zeke's vodka. Levi was More tipsy than he had been since he was a teenager, and had started to feel hot. He unbuttoned the top half of his shirt's buttons as he leaned into Anya and placed a chaste kiss on her lips, tasting the sugar from the cider on her breath. "Oi, it's almost ten..."

She bit her lip and breathed him in, the taste of whiskey in his breath and on his tongue as she kissed him passionately, his familiar fast blending perfectly with the Whiskey he had been drinking.

"Don't be a buzzkill old man," Connie piped up while Sarina nodded, "Besides, that games over,and we still have two more hours before we have to split you two up,"

Hitch smiled at her girlfriend, and her boyfriend. "What's next?"

"Hmmm," Sarina hummed as she looked around the room. All the couples were sitting with each other, and she felt the need to stir up a little chaos before being sent to bed, "How about... Spin the bottle? And if you refuse the kiss, you have to complete a dare from whoever you were supposed to kiss?"

"Absolutely not!" Levi exclaimed, as Anya giggled and nuzzled her face into his almost exposed chest, "I refuse to kiss anyone the night before I get married!"

"Duh" Sarina said as she rolled her eyes, "that's why you can choose to do a dare,"

Levi frowned, and looked down at Anya, "She's too sweet and innocent to do any dares..."

"Who said she'd want to?" Nathalie piped up, "C'mon, live a little! Zeke'll let me kiss whoever, right?" She slurred, having already had many more drinks than she thought she would,

Zeke nodded, "whatever you want, my love," He snickered at Levi, "trust is the center of a healthy relation-"

He was cut off by Levi, "tch, fine!" he grumbled, and pulled Anya up and close to him, "we'll play your shitty game, and then we'll all go get some rest,"

"Deal!" Sarina shouted, only hoping her plan to stir up some last minute chaos would work, "Has everyone played before?" she asked as she looked around the circle, everyone nodding except Levi and Anya, who were both frowning and looking at each other, "Seriously?" she asked with a laugh, "you two are ridiculous,"

Anya pouted, "I know the rules..." she looked up at Levi and shrugged, "Sarina used to do this at parties and I'd watch,"

"Right! So, first up - the kiddos are asleep, so... me!" Sarina spun the bottle, and it landed on Pieck. Sarina grinned as she looked over to Pieck, and leaned until their lips almost touched, "you can refuse you know..." she whispered, before feeling Pieck's lips on her own, eliciting a holler from Connie, Hitch, and Reiner. As she pulled away from the kiss, she let out a soft laugh. "Okay, now It's Pieck's turn, cause she got kissed,"

"Ri-right!" Pieck stuttered as she moved the bottle and flung it so it spun quickly, landing on Nathalie. Pieck looked scared for a moment, before Nathalie crawled over to her and straddled her lap,

"Hmmm," Nathalie hummed as she looked into Piecks eyes and moved her hand to the back of her head, "I tend to like black-haired chicks," she murmured as she grabbed a fistful of Piecks hair and brought her into a kiss, grinning into the kiss as her open eyes averted to Zeke. She made the kiss last longer than the last one Pieck had, and bit her bottom lip as she pulled away and removed herself from the younger girl's lap, leaving her flushed and fanning herself

"That was hot," Zeke whispered to his wife as he kissed her forehead, and pulled her into his lap

Nathalie took her turn and watched as the bottle slowed down - it passed her, and zeke, and almost stopped on Levi before it moved slightly more, and landed on Anya, who squealed in response

"I-I-I've never..." Anya stuttered, looking to Levi for comfort, "I've ne-never kiss-kissed a -"

"Oi, you can refuse," Levi piped up, scowling as he looked from Anya to Nathalie, "clearly, she's not comfortable with-"

"I never said that!" Anya responded as she defensively sat up straighter and threw her shoulders back, "I just - I've never kissed another girl!"

"I can show you how," Nathalie smirked slightly and Levi glared at her.

"Anya, you really don't have to-" Levi interjected,

Anya looked down, "N-no! I..."

"Shut up, Levi!" Zeke growled, as he slapped Levi on the thigh, "Don't be a dumbass,"

Levi scoffed, "What are you talking about-"

"What, you don't want to watch?" Connie piped up

"You want our wives to kiss?!" Levi exclaimed while still looking at Zeke with widened eyes - suddenly, the drunkenness he felt was gone,

"You don't?" Zeke asked, "Look, trust me, you are going to want to watch this,"

"I don't fucking trust you, you fucking monkey," Levi cursed beneath his breath and Nathalie groaned.

"Fine! Anya! I dare you to kiss me," Nathalie smirked again and Levi groaned.

"Anya is the one who's supposed to dare yo-" Sarina began to explain before feeling Connie put his hand over her mouth,

"Shut up!" he growled in her ear, "Everyone except you and Levi want to see this," he watched as Sarina shook her head and made gagging sounds beneath his hand

"That's not true, all the men want to see this," Mikasa whispered back to Connie,

"Speak for yourself" Hitch and Pieck added in unison as they rolled their eyes

"If its worth anything I don't want to watch the Captain's soon-to-be wife kiss anyone but him-" Armin spoke up shyly,

"Thank you Armin!" Levi said as he looked to Armin, momentialy averting his gaze from Anya

"O- okay I think I can-" Anya tried to say before arms slipped around her and shoved her on someone's lap. She looked down only to meet Nathalie's bright blue eyes.

"You don't have to, you know," Nathalie reminded her as she looked up at that nervous look on Anya's gorgeous face.

"No! I want to!" Anya insisted, her hands found Nathalie's face cupping gently. "But you take the lead,"

"Hmmm," Nathalie turned her head and took the glass of whiskey out of Levi's hand, receiving an offended look from him as she drank down the rest of the liquid quickly before tossing the glass to the side. She caressed the sides of Anya's small, frail body - even smaller in frame than Nathalie's, she sighed, and nuzzled her face into Anya's neck, making her giggle that sweet, soft giggle.

Nathalie brought her hands to Anya's head - one wrapped in her hair, and one cupping her face as she pulled Anya down to her, almost knocking them both down in the force of the kiss. Anya whimpered into the kiss as her eyes closed, and Nathalie's tongue begged for entrance to her mouth - which she quickly allowed her. Nathalie's eyes were closed, and she allowed her hands to move and explore Anya's body as she pulled her closer, Anya's hips grinding against Nathalie's lap. Anya wrapped her hands around Nathalie's shoulders bringing her closer.

"Okay, that's enough! It was supposed to be a kiss not a -" Levi started before feeling slaps on both sides of his thighs - one from Armin, who was blushing and intently watching and one from Zeke who was clearly enjoying himself,

"Don't let your insecurity ruin this for the rest of us!" Zeke hissed, "just shut up, and enjoy the show,"

Anya pulled back from the kiss momentarily to look towards Levi, whose mouth was now covered by Zeke's hand, before getting pulled into another kiss by Nathalie. Nathalie softly pushed Anya down until she was laying on her back on the ground, and straddled above her - knees falling to each of Anya's sides. Her hands, roaming all around Anya's perfect little body, finding her shirt, her short knee-length skirt, pushing it up slightly, a hand sneaking beneath touching her thighs, her hips whilst Nathalie's tongue lapped against her own.

"Oh God, this is so fucking hot," Zeke groaned and Connie nodded from behind with a smirk on his face whilst Levi was too shocked to say anything.

Anya bucked her hips up towards Nathalie's, and let out a soft moan as she kept her eyes closed tightly. Her hands felt glued to her sides, and she was unable to move or protest - and truthfully, she didn't really want to protest or move. She felt Nathalie's hand's exploring her body, and closed her legs tightly when she felt her fingertips graze the fabric of her underwear. She shook her head, and opened her eyes to look towards Levi, who was watching with his now uncovered mouth agape

"E-enough.." Levi stuttered in barely a whisper, "I.. I think she wants it to stop before it goes any further..."

Nathalie pulled back. Anya's taste still lingered in her lips and she sighed as she pulled back and looked at that large blush that lingered on the girl's cheeks. The dishevelled white hair and the bright blue eyes that she could drown in.

"Sure. Wouldn't wanna fuck your wife before your wedding," Nathalie snickered as she stood up and lend a hand over for Anya to catch to pull her back up.

"Buzzkill," Zeke snarled at Levi, "do you have any idea how hard we're going to have to work to see that again?"

"I-I-" Levi stuttered, and pulled Anya back towards him, "I - don't know how to feel about that," he admitted as he placed a soft kiss on Anya's forehead, feeling how flushed she was.

"It was fucking hot, is what it is," Connie piped up with a grin, watching as everyone except Mikasa and Sarina nodded in agreement - even Armin and Annie were nodding in approval. "Hey, Nat! Can I get a kiss too?" He grinned only to receive a smack on his shoulders by both his girlfriends. He raised his hands in surrender. "Okay! Okay! Just kidding!"

"It was hot," Levi agreed in a soft whisper, as he looked down at Anya, who had a confused look on her face.

Anya smiled, and pulled Levi into a kiss before finding his ear and pressing her lips to whisper to him, "everyone needs to clear out, and you need to stay here and fuck me,"

"Gross," Mikasa and Sarina said in unison, as Anya blushed knowing that she wasn't as quiet as she thought she was

"You know what," Nathalie turned to Zeke. "I haven't had a good fuck for a while,"

With a swift move, he scooped her up with her legs tight around his waist and his arms supporting her from beneath. "I've got you, baby," he smirked.

"Ugh," Mikasa groaned as she stood up. "Let's get out of here,"

Armin and Annie remained in the room, as Levi leaned down and kissed Anya passionately - clearly, they were not going to be sleeping in separate rooms, "MIKASA," Armin shouted, "We're going to share a bed with you and Jean!"

"To hell you are," Jean piped up, "get your own room,"

"Bu-but we were supposed to stay with them-" Armin responded with a frown

"Guess you're going to have to pick who you want to be in the room with then - Zeke or the Captain," Mikasa responded as she rolled her eyes, "fucking weirdos, can't keep their hands off of each other,"

"Some people have a healthy sex life, Mikasa!" Levi growled as he stood up and brushed himself off - as sober as he previously felt, it was washed away by the intoxication and desire sprung on by the show Nathalie and Anya had put on.

Once he was stable on his feet, he picked up Anya into his arms, who giggled as he carried her to the bed on the other side of the door for the suite. He slammed the door shut with his foot and left Mikasa, Jean, Armin, and Annie standing there in shock at their former Captain being so blunt with them, and mild disgust at the giggles and moans they heard coming from Anya on the other side of the door

"Right, you can stay with us," Mikasa surrendered as she looked to Armin and Annie, "Let's get out of here, before we have to bleach our brains from what we might hear or see,"

Anya was completely exhausted, and as she looked at the clock she saw that it hadn't quite hit midnight yet - there was 15 minutes left. She could feel every inch of Levi inside of her, chasing his own orgasm for the third time, after he brought her to her own peak an uncountable amount of times in the hour and a half that had gone by. She trashed beneath him, and moaned his name breathlessly as she felt him bringing her to the height of ecstasy once again. She was moaning so loudly, she didn't hear the door open in the main area of the suite,

"Hey, Fuckers!" Nathalie called out as she poured herself another drink and made her way to the door that separated the main area of the suite from the bedroom, "can we join you!?"

Anya moaned again, and Levi refused to stop chasing his own high, "th-they can wa-wait," he moaned out as he nearly reached his own peak as he listened to her moans beneath him, music to his drunken ears as it showed how she was still so hungry for him and full of desire for him,

"I won't touch either of you, I promise!" Zeke called out into the room as Nathalie cracked the door open and they both peeked inside, "I just want to watch our wives,"

Levi's jaw dropped as he heard their voices get clearer, and at the sound of Zeke's voice he stopped thrusting into Anya and turned away from her, eliciting a whimper from her as she whined and begged him to come back,

"It's either we all get laid, or you two spend the night away from each other!" Nathalie hummed as she opened the door more, revealing Levi trying to pull on his underwear while Anya lay naked on the bed, legs collapsed off the sides and completely flushed

"Noooo" Anya whined, "mooreee"

Nathalie let out a soft chuckle as she crashed her body horizontally above Anya's on the bed, licking her lips as she looked at the woman who laid next to her and trying to stop herself from taking a peek at Levi as well, before feeling Zeke sit on the bed next to her, "See? Your girl still needs something a little more," She bit her bottom lip as she began to move her hand towards Anya's face, before Levi slapped it away

"Sure," Anya mumbled as she pulled Levi back on top of her.

"Go away!" Levi shouted, before turning his attention to Anya, "what the fuck do you mean, sure?"

"I mean she can join us," Anya mumbled, "but only her!"

"No problem, I'll just wait over here-" Zeke started before standing up and walking towards the corner of the room, and settling over a chair.

"No! No no no," Levi growled, "No! Nathalie Burgess-Yeager is not joining us in bed, Zeke Yeager is not watching us have sex, and- and-" he sighed, discontent all over his face as he looked down at his breathless mess of a fiancé, "and I guess I'll go spend the night in the other suite" he surrendered as he pulled up his pants, and placed a final kiss on Anya's lips before looking to Zeke, "Come on, shit for brains,"

"Coommmiinng" Zeke said in a singsong voice, as he turned and winked at Nathalie,

"I swear to god if you fuck my wife," Levi said to Nathalie as he stood over her, still shirtless and with his pants not fully buttoned,

"No promises," Nathalie joked as she winked,

Anya slipped on a nightgown as she looked back to the clock - 11:55pm. She sighed. "Just in time I guess,"

Nathalie nodded, "yup, now go put on some clothes before your husband isn't the first person to fuck you on your wedding day,"

"What?" Anya exclaimed, grabbing a sheet to cover herself from the chill of the air as she heard Zeke and Levi argue as they exited the suite, "I-I..."

"Pft, don't act like you don't want me too," Nathalie said with a laugh before finishing her drink, "but for real, let's just cuddle and talk about tomorrow till you pass out, future Mrs. Ackerman,"

"Oh-okay," Anya stammered as she climbed into bed. Nathalie threw her hand around her and Anya rested her face on her shoulder, nuzzling her nose in Nathalie's neck and throwing a hand across her belly. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 325 10
~COMPLETE~ -MATURE CONTENT- Levi Ackerman has never been fond of kids. In fact, he despises them with a burning passion. They're filthy creatures wh...
185 16 4
A marriage for a mission, a cabin for a couple... Spending one whole week in a secluded cottage with nothing but a single bed and a small couch with...
42.5K 1.7K 43
《Levi x Reader》 |Levi's Time Travel Trilogy| -BOOK 1- ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦ (Y/N) Jaeger, a young woman attending her s...
199 7 8
After leaving a dead-end job, not-so-optimistic Y/N tries to settle in at a new job at Ackerman Publishers. After finally finding peace and a sense o...