all my stars lead to you

By wise_soul91

ishita is forced to confront after her mother's death, that she has nothing good to remember her by, only to... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
epilogue

chapter 33

98 12 0
By wise_soul91

ishita's grandmother knocked on the door of ishita's room, as she balanced the breakfast tray in her other hand. 

"ishu?" called her grandmother, to no response. 

she opened the door in panick, only to find ishita in front of her, packing her bags. 

"yeh sab kya hai?" asked her grandmother, as ishita without any response, continued to pack, and stuffed all of her stuff with rage. 

her grandmother kept the tray aside, as she caught hold of ishita. 

"ishu, baat karo mujhse. kya hai yeh sab!" she exclaimed as she shook ishita. 

"jaa rahi hoon yahan se!" yelled ishita, as she removed herself from her grandmother's embrace. 

"nahi rehna mujhe aapke saath, ya kisike bhi saath..." remarked an infuriated ishita, as she agressively stuffed her bag with clothes. 

"par tum kaha jaogi?" questioned her grandmother. 

"hai mera ghar, jiske kaaran ghar choda tha woh toh  ab raha nahi!" responded ishita with hostility. 

"akele kaise rahogi!" expressed concern, her grandmother. ishita glared at her. 

"aap logo ke saath rehne se bhi kya mila mujhe...."replied ishita, as she zipped her bag.  

"kuch aas-paas ke relatives ko call kardiya hai, antim sanskar karke ghar chli jaungi...." informed ishita, as she picked up her bags. 

"agar thoda si bhi sharam bachi ho, please mat aana..." stated ishita, as she left. 

                                                       ***

ishita reached the parking lot, where her father's car was parked.  she  took out a knife from her bag, that she kept before leaving her grandmother's house, as she unlocked the car with it. she stuffed her suitcase and bags inside the trunk of the car, when anjula appeared in front of her. 

"mujhe lag raha tha tum chali jaogi aaj..." she remarked, as she stood in a formal attire, with a handbag resting on her arm. 

"i think mujhe akele hi rehna chahiye, kuch waqt ke liye....i don't think i can trust someone right now..." responded ishita hesitantly. 

"you should take your time, beta...it's not an easy thing to go through..." encouraged anjula. 

"i am really sorry, ki unhone, aisa kiya tha, aapke saath...it must have been really painful." repented ishita. 

"pata hai, purvi bas teen saal ki thi...meri cheek sunke uth gayi thi woh uss raat, uske kadmon ki awaaz sunke hi bhaaga riaan. bacha liya usne mujhe uss waqt..." recounted anjula, with a tiny smile on her face that ishita reciprocated. 

"aapki beti ne mujhe usse bachaya hi nahi hai kal raat, she has given me a chance at a life away from him....i have a chance to save myself, that my mom never did." commented ishita. 

"toh, ab body kaise leke jaogi?" questioned anjula, as ishita took out a suitcase. 

"lift ab toh kaam kar hi rahi hai..." remarked ishita, as anjula chuckled, before she looked at her wrist watch. 

"you know what, meri cab aane mein das minute hain....let me help you out." offered anjula. 

"are you sure?" confirmed ishita. 

"haan,  waise bhi, main itne saalon mein toh kabhi late hui nahi office ke liye, ek baar ho bhi jaungi kisi ko kya farak padega..." assured anjula, as they started to walk to the lift with the suitcase. 

"chohe  se dar toh nahi lagta na?" asked anjula, as ishita raised her brow. 

"chat mein anek parivar hai unke..."informed anjula, as ishita shook her head. 

"iski maut ki baad bhi itna kaam hai.." grumbled ishita, as she got inside the lift with anjula. 

"jab usse jalaogi, it'll be all worth it." comforted anjula, as the elevator closed. 

                                                           ***

meera walked into the kitchen, while rubbing her eyes.

"you are late..." remarked dushyant. 

"hmm, phone kardiya hospital...ghanta lagega aaj hosh aane mein..." retorted meera, as dushyant passed her a cup of coffee. 

"thanks..." appreciated meera, as she started to sip on her coffee. 

"ek baat puchon aapse?" requested dushyant, as meera signalled him to go on with her hand. 

"kya rishta hai aapka aur ishita ka?" questioned dushyant. 

"patient thi uski maa meri...actually, kavin ke paida hone ke 2-3 saal baad jab join kiya tha, tab meri sabse pehli patient thi. she had serious depression, but she never got counselling...i really wanted to help her, so i just gave her pills with guidance from our hospital psychiatrist...i always wished i could just, you know, make her better. ishita kuch din pehle aaye mere paas, apni maa ki death ke kuch din baad, i really regretted the fact i couldn't help her. i guess, i want to help her daughter atleast..." confessed meera, as dushyant just looked at her with admiration. 

"aise kya dekh rahe ho?" asked meera. 

"you know, i, i am just, you go out of your way to help people, just because they need it...even when there's nothing in it for you...i guess, i never thought, anyone could be like that...." complimented dushyant. 

"kyun, there was nothing in it for you to make this coffee for me, tumhe jo bhi jaanna tha, woh bas seedhe-seedhe puch sakte the mujhse, but you still made it....anyone can be like that, you just have to make the choice to be that.." explained meera, as dushyant contemplated on that. 

"you are my son, after all." concluded meera, as she patted on his shoulder. 

he looked at her with bewilderment, as she chuckled at his expression, while she washed the cup by the cinq. 

"ok then, mom, i am getting late...so bye..." he retorted, as she turned back. 

"what, what did you just call me?" questioned meera. 

"bye..." he replied playfully. 

"dushyant..." she warned. 

"haan, mom...." he responded, before he disappeared from her sight. 

a smile crept up on her face, thinking about what just happened. 

                                                                ***

anjula helped ishita fit the suitcase inside the trunk of the car. 

"sach mein, kya khaata tha yeh?" complaint anjula. 

"logon ka chain..." remarked ishita, as she closed the trunk. 

"chalo, meri cab ka time ho raha hai..." said anjula, as she took her leave. 

ishita waved her goodbye, as she was about to get inside the car.

"oye!" exclaimed purvi, as she ran to her car, followed by kavin and dushyant. 

"kahan jaa rahi ho?" asked purvi. 

"waapas ghar....ab mom, dad ke baad mera hi toh hai..." responded ishita. 

"you must want to live alone for now, right?" commented kavin as ishita nodded in agreement. 

"maybe, you should, take off for a few days too..." suggested dushyant. 

"nahi, kal-parso tak college aa jaungi...i have practicals...yeh antim sanskar hai bas, and then, i can get rid of him." explained ishita. 

"do you want us to come along?" asked purvi. 

"no, no...it's ok. you have all done enough...actually a lot." declined ishita. 

"still, if you need help." insisted dushyant, as ishita acknowledged. 

"chalo, take care." wished purvi as she gave her a side-hug, and they all went their ways. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 451 10
Haseena malik kaun hai voh kya chupa rahi hai aur ek anjaan museebat jo mahila police Thane par mandra rahi hai inn sab ke beech mein se kaise nikleg...
4K 376 56
17 years after their marriage, with all of their children grown up, life seems perfect dushyant, kavin, purvi and ishita. But everything is turned up...
579K 26.8K 53
#7 ky2 stories on 18th July 2016 It's written by My Friend Kajal [@angelove2]. So whole credit goes to Her I just post it here Want to read...
Pyar Ki Ek Dasta By L.D

Mystery / Thriller

87.1K 2.7K 43
Doh dil kismat se milte hai aur pyaar ki rah par nikal padte hai. Purvi Tiwari Has a little secret sealed from the world buried deep down in her hear...