Must Confess ( Yizhan Ff) (ON...

By yizhanlover03_jithz

" He loves me" . " I love you " . " you love her " . " I love you too " . " confess before it's too late" ... More

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 03
Character Introduction Part 1
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 02

1.1K 125 45
By yizhanlover03_jithz

Author's pov

Emotions in Zhan's and zixuan's eyes were quite clear. Anyone could say that they are surprised and nervous because of the sudden encounter. But the same doesn't go to yibo

" ah yibo this my adopted brother xiao zhan," Zi Xuan said pulling everyone out of their trance

Zhan who was surprised by the sudden encounter with his childhood friend after a long time didn't know how to react so he just nods at them with a small smile and started walking past them.

" wait "

Zhan turned around to see yibo and Zi Xuan has already turned towards him.

"yes?"

Yibo turned to face Zi Xuan. "I think your brother also didn't has his breakfast so why don't we invite him too," said yibo

Zixuan was caught off guard she was frustrated and nervous. she simply can't tell about zhan taking his breakfast in the garden.

" yes yes why not, didi do you wanna join us," asked Zi Xuan hoping zhan would reject their offer.

Zhan wanted to say no but unknown to him he nodded at them and his legs started to take him to them.

Zi Xuan was very close in blasting out she played along anyway.

Yibo kept looking at Zhan's hands. noticing his gaze Zhan looked at his hands where He was holding the plate and the knife with some apples.

" oh I brought some apples to feed the animals," said zhan.

Yibo looked at zhan with an expressionless face. Zhan was taken back by the cold expression. He looked down at his hand sadly. in childhood, yibo was very protective and caring towards him looks like things changed so much while he was away.

Was Zi Xuan saying the truth, does yibo really got irritated by him. but if that so then why would he invite him to join the breakfast?.

Suddenly he felt something soft in his hand he noticed there is a handkerchief placed on it. He looked up and saw yibo's face was only 10 inches apart. Confusion was written all over zhan's face.

"you're wounded," said yibo in a low cold tone

.
.
.
.

Xiao Zhan's pov

I again looked at my hand carefully, and saw a very little unnoticeable cut on my finger some little dried blood marks were there

I didn't even felt any slightest pain from it. How the hell did this man noticed the cut

Anyway there was no need for a handkerchief for this

"it's just a little cut no need to waste this" and I gave back the handkerchief to him.

He didn't take it but just kept looking at my hand with his poker face

carefully I put the handkerchief in his hand. our hands brushed slightly and I don't know why but I felt like an electric shock ran through my hand. I looked up only to see he was looking at my eyes directly

I took few steps back to keep the distance.
.
.
.
.
.
Author's pov

Zixuan was watching all of this silently she was trying hard not to bark at zhan.

"well be careful brother, now let's go" she simply said maintaining her sweet face.

They went inside the garden and had their breakfast peacefully Zi Xuan enjoyed her buns while yibo and zhan ate fruits since they already had breakfast.

"Is your brother also joining us tomorrow ? " asked yibo out of nowhere.

"NO" shouted Zi Xuan

"I mean he is going to the University dorm tomorrow since he decided to stay in there for the 3 years while he attending the university"
Explained Zi Xuan

The breakfast went peacefully after. And they went to the mansion. zhan didn't try to mingle with them anymore he decides to stay in the room till lunchtime came.
.
.
.
.
Xiao zhan pov

I'm in my bed now and yibo is the only one that I can think of. it's clear that he doesn't remember me or else I'm sure he would at least talk to me and ask how was I'm in these past years.

But none of that came out of his mouth

It hurt me a little even I don't know why. I mean how can I expect someone to remember his 6 years old childhood friend after years of separation. It's too much to ask.

But when I think of him spending his whole day tomorrow with Zi Xuan my heart tightens a little.

I came out of the room when lunchtime came and the amusing thing is that the food was not grand like in the morning. And I get to know that they had to change the plan since yibo suddenly had to go out.

The rest of the day went peacefully I packed my bags since I'm moving out tomorrow morning.

I'll miss uncle, my room and oh my little secrets Sighing I went to sleep.
.
.
.
Authors pov

The next day morning after having breakfast Xiu qing drove zhan to the university dorm

" zhan do you have to move out? "

" uncle I think I made myself clear already"

"son I sincerely apologize for the behavior of you aunt and sister. But please just think about this once again"

"uncle how many times I have to tell you that there is nothing to apologize I am moving out for my own good....... "

" zhan I said na...."

"no uncle listen to me this has nothing to do with aunty or Zi Xuan. You know right how much of a sleepyhead I am. I can never reach university at the right time and will end up getting detention every day because of my sleeping habits so moving to dorm is the best thing to do" said zhan

Xiu qing sigh

"I can't win over you," said he while stopping the car for the red lights

Suddenly there was a knock on Zhan's side of the window zhan and Xiu qing turned there to see a biker with a full black suit and helmet.

They were confused. The biker pointed down the car door of Zhan's side. Zhan looked down and saw that his shoelace is being untied and also half of it is out of the car stucked by the door

Zhan quickly fixed it and mouthed a thank you with a slight bow to the biker. The car moved a little bit further and now the bike was behind it zhan glance at the side mirror. The biker was still in there and by his body posture, looks like he was staring at zhan through the window.

Zhan looked away immediately and after some more minutes again looked at the side mirror to see that the biker is not there anymore. He felt a creepy feeling but shrugged it off anyway.

Half an hour after they reached the university dorm of the best university in china only people who are damn rich or have a high IQ level can get an entry to there.

Since zhan is blessed with both it was not a big deal on getting admissions. They slowly went into the dorm parking lot.

"

" zhan you want me to come inside? " asked Xiu qing

Zhan chuckled and replied " no uncle it's okay I already informed the dorm and they gave me a digital map of the dorm. I only have to look for the main office and receive the room keys I can manage it"

" Are you sure son," asked Xiu qing worriedly?

" of course uncle zhanzhan is a big boy now," said zhan and hugged Xiu qing who hugged him back gently.

"Now , take care of yourself, I scheduled medicine time on your phone with a ringing tone so don't put your phone in silent mode and what's with this long face please cheer up for me. Now I'm going to turn around and run or else i can't bring my self to leaving you here so bye" zhan turned around and ran.

" stupid boy" Xiu qing chuckled and watched the disappearing figure of zhan.

When zhan was out of sight he looked at the sky with sadness all overwritten on his face.

" can you see meimei how older and mature your son has become the boy who whined me to sing lullabies for him now ended up taking care of me

I don't understand What is the enmity the thing named time has with me. I couldn't save you from leaving us and also never had the chance to tell your stupid husband that how much I admired him and he is the only person who is worthy for having my sister's hand.

But wait. I did have chances, didn't i.?it was just I was too late for that. Sometimes I wished zhan to never grow up I would never be tired of taking care of him playing hide and seek with him and buying chocolates.............

Well we can forget about the chocolates this boy eats sweets too much" Xiu qing muttered with a sad smile. one or two teardrops escaped from the corners of his eyes.

He once again looked where zhan went before turning back and driving away.
.
.
.
.
.
Xiao zhan pov

After saying good bye to uncle i went to the main office so i can grab my keys.

Reaching there i saw a boy who looks like he is in a argument with the receptionist who is a old man

I waited for few more minutes but this is not coming to an end.

"hey what's happening here?"

"The thing is 2 more students are joining the university dorm today and this young man didn't want to share his room.."

"But i want now let that angel stay with me.."

" But sir we already entered the information to the system it can't be changed now" said the receptionist

suddenly the telephone on the counter rang the receptionist answered it while the boy from earlier was checking me out,

wait what...??

" Hey I don't mind even having you as my roommate," said the boy smirking.

Uh. Okay, I wasn't expecting that.

" Nice to meet you too," I said in an awkward manner

The call ended at last "hey, one more student is joining the dorm today so I hope you can manage with that " said the receptionist to the boy

He thought for a second

" It's okay, look like newcomers are beautiful these days so I won't mind," said the boy grinning

Weird but funny...I thought

At last, I received the room keys and started walking away to look for my room.

"Hey, wait"

"Yes?"

"It's haoxuan by the way," he said and offered his hand for a handshake.

I smiled and shake hands with him

" xiao zhan "

" I want a favor from you, can you find and tell me the name of your roommate he is also a new commer who joined yesterday " asked haoxuan scratching the back of his neck.

This boy, I chuckled " okay "

He smiled widely and muttered a thank you. and walk away. And I started looking for my room.

"No 335...No 335.."

" Ah! Here it is "

I turned the doorknob, it was already unlocked when I went inside I Saw 3 boys in the room. Chatting.

"Uh... Am I in the wrong room?" I asked myself and it gains their attention

"No no, we were just giving a company," said one of them while getting up

" Hi you must be my roommate well I came yesterday and was hanging out with these two I'm song jiyang, you can call me jiyang," said the boy who has an angelic face. But same time handsome.

" Hi I'm yubin this is jli we stay in the room next to you guys," said yubin giving me a friendly smile

"Hi nice to meet you, bro, I hope we can hang out more in the future," said jili

I took off my mask while greeting them

" Hey, I am xiao zhan you can call me Zh...uh what happened "they were looking at me like there is a movie going on my face.

" Beautiful " whispered jili and yubin.

"Huh, what ??" I was confused.

" you want to know what's beautiful? Say the first word I said again" song Jiyang said to me.

First word?? you? Uh..oh! And it clicked me. I laughed heartily.

"Please stop smiling I'll go blind," said jiyang putting a hand over his heart.

"Seriously bro you're too beautiful, "said jili coming out of whatever world he went. Yubin nodded in agreement.

" so you're saying I'm beautiful, not handsome," I said trying to get a sexy look

"Please be my sugar daddy!!!" Cried jiyang

We all laughed

At least this one year won't be boring and would be very interesting.

I thought while looking at my new friends.

Thanks for reading...

Don't forget to comment..

💮🌸How is the chapter is it boring? Bad? Too bad? Or average? Do you think it could be much more better? Do you want to continue reading this story? Let me know your thoughts. It will be a great help💮🌸💭💭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 1.9K 13
Hi friends...it's a yizhan fanfic Someone once told to me no one know or write the definition of love...it's only define by person who is in love or...
32.3K 1.1K 10
UNDER MAJOR EDITING SO NO ACTUAL UPDATES.‼️‼️ Jin ling grew up without any parents, raised by his uncle Jiang Cheng so he never really knew what the...
112K 7.9K 51
Hello readers I'm back with a YiZhan fanfiction... Cuz YiZhan is one of my fav ships.... Also they're YiZhan and they're the best... I've never seen...
143K 10.1K 48
Xiao Zhan is a cheerful and a happy boy but is afraid to love due to his traumatic childhood.... Will yibo be able to break the walls around zhan's h...