mason mount imagines

็”ฑ rubyputellas

โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿฆ‹mason mount imagines REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!! ๆ›ดๅคš

requests!!
secrecy
champions league
the bug
hope ur ok
the things i did
wisdom teeth
the things i did - part 2
his ex
ibiza
the gender reveal
im not ok
we're ok
comfort
an eventful final
what a waste
baby mount
the internet
family meal
halloween
i love you
a bonfire announcement
lil announcement
a birthday surprise
meet my family
the argument
my favourite person
is that my baby?
a summery christmas
milk & jaffa cakes
under the mistletoe
saved by spiderman
my name on your back
may i have this dance?
first date
poorly princess
like the movies
the morning after
mini golf
the only one

the proposal

11.8K 112 18
็”ฑ rubyputellas

authors note: this will be from a third person pov and the main characters pronouns will be she/her !!

( mason is mid-late twenties in this )

another note: i recommend listening to yours by ella henderson !

her and mason were that couple. the couple that were so in love with one another but they were also best friends; the perfect pair some would say. they were high school sweethearts so they've been through it all; the loans to different teams, the rumours that people made to try and break them apart, the hateful 'fans' that would leave her nasty comments and messages.

but they had also had their fair share of happy memories and moments that they loved to look back on; when mason scored the winning goal that made england win the world cup, travelling the world together, the many date nights they would have and their favourite would probably have to be when they adopted their first dog, a golden labrador called herbie.

her and mason had been asked many many times when they were going to tie the knot and start a family, yet they always replied with the same thing everytime; in our own time. yet here he was, getting ready to ask her parents for permission to marry their daughter. he had been planning this for a very long while, six weeks to be exact.

sat inside his car feeling as nervous as anyone would be when doing this sort of thing, mason knew that he would have no problem with getting their blessing but the answer was unpredictable. he had already been looking at engagement rings a few days prior with declan and lauren, getting their opinion on all of the rings that he thought she may like.

letting out a quick breath, mason got out of his car and made his way towards to his girlfriends parents front door. this was something that mason had dreamed of doing for years but he never really had the balls to do it, until now. he had let his in laws know that he was coming over on his own, so they were ready to find out why he was alone and so desperate to talk to them, her dad having a small idea about what was going to happen.

"hello, you alright?" mason spoke cheerfully once the door had been opened and her mum and dad were stood in the hallway.

"good morning, lovely. how're you doing?" her mum asked with a beaming smile on her face. "would you like a cup of tea?"

"no thank you, i'm only going to be here for a few minutes." he told her thankfully, nodding respectfully to his father in law.

"i know what he's here for." her dad smirked, feeling nothing but pure happiness for his daughter and the man stood in front of him. her dad had always had respect for mason but the fact that he wanted his blessing before proposing meant a lot to him. "of course you can, mate."

"one question." mason said, her mother gasping in surprise as she raised her hands over her mouth.

"have you come here for a special reason?" her mum asked delightfully, not wanting to get her hopes up but secretly wishing he was here for the reason she was thinking; both of the men replying with a yeah. "let him ask it."

"go on then, mason." her dads beaming smile gave him the confidence that he needed to ask the question.

"will you let me ask y/n to marry me?" mason asked, both of her parents getting all excited after her dad gave him the permission to do so. him and mason bro hugging it out as mason thanked him quietly before her mum embraced mason into a motherly hug, feeling grateful that her daughter was with somebody as loving and caring as him.

however during the time that mason was at her parents, lauren and y/n was at the salon getting their nails done. lauren knew all about masons proposal plan and decided to take her out for the day so that he could get the blessing and pick up the ring with declan. but she had had a gut feeling about something for the past few hours; a feeling that she would be an engaged woman sooner or later and she had to get it off her chest, so she decided to tell lauren.

"i have this feeling and if i'm wrong, i'm going to feel so stupid." she spoke up, catching lauren's attention.

"what's your feeling, babe?" lauren asked her best friend, keeping a poker face so she wouldn't give anything away if it was about the proposal.

"i've just been thinking and i don't know what it is, but i have this gut feeling thst mason is going to propose; like really soon, in the next two days." she said, switching her hand so the nail technician could do it. "i could be completely off, i just have a feeling and if i'm off, i need to stop winding myself up about stuff like this."

"but if you're right, are you ready to marry him?" lauren asked softly, trying to cover her excitement up so that she didn't give anything away.

"absolutely, one hundred percent. we've been together for a decade now and i think we're both ready now to finally settle down and start our family." she nodded enthusiastically, smiling to herself as she imagined the future they always talked about.

it had been a few hours since mason visited her parents and since she and lauren went to the salon, and the couple were finally back in the comfort of their own home with herbie. deciding to just have a cosy night in watching movies on the couch and having a takeaway, the couple felt extra relaxed after the day they both had.

"i really like your nails, my love." mason told her, holding her hand so he could get a closer look at them.

"thank you, babe. i figured i'd go for some colour instead of the plain ombré." she raised her other hand off of their dog to raise it to her face. "so what've you done today then?"

"just at the grounds because they wanted me and ben to film something for the channel." a terrible lie but at least it got her off his back for the time being, her being too tired to question what the video was about.

"that's nice, love." leaning her head onto his shoulder as she lay in between his legs, his hand immediately going to her hair as he began to run his fingers through it from the roots to the tips. "you know i'm gonna fall asleep soon."

"we can sleep down here tonight, darling, if we can go get in bed and i'll carry on doing this." he told her as she let out a content sigh at the second option, mason pressing a soft kiss to the top of her head before they both got up. "come on, herb, it's bedtime."

the couple only took a few minutes before they were comfortably situated in their bed, their bodies entangled as herbie lay at the foot of the bed like he always did. "i have a shoot tomorrow." she told him, mason secretly smiling to himself as he knew what was actually happening.

"oh yeah? who's it with?" he asked as he began to play with her hair again causing her to nuzzle her head into his bare chest even more.

"it's with charlotte tilbury, can you believe that?" she said, too tired to sound overly excited but he could tell her true feelings about it.

the shoot with charlotte tilbury was completely made up, the event being the excuse so that she was in the right place at the right time. he had sorted out a makeup artist, hair stylist and a few dresses for her to choose from tomorrow; although to him she looked beautiful in anything, he wanted her to feel like a queen.

the next day went quicker than expected, yet mason felt as if it was dragging because of how nervous he was but he knew the end result was so worth it. as mason was sat with declan and herbie in a room near the place he was going to propose, she was getting ready for the 'shoot' with lauren, who was motivating her that she would do perfectly.

the setting was absolutely stunning, her dress was beautiful, her hair and makeup was so gorgeous and mason fell in love with her all over again once he saw her through the tinted window. waiting as she took a few pictures in the fairy light lit up platform, he left the room with a bashful smile on his face and as soon as the pair locked eyes, she felt her eyes begin to water.

"hey you, you look gorgeous." mason complimented her as he walked over to her, her bottom lip beginning to quiver slightly as she realised what was going to happen.

"hi love, what're you doing?" she brushed a hair off of masons shirt as he wiped away a tear that had fallen from her eye.

"you know that i love you so much, right?" mason asked her as she nodded, dabbing away at the tears that were beginning to fall at a quicker pace. "ever since we got together ten years ago, i knew that you were the one. you always ask me how my day was, you care for and love me even if i annoy the hell out of you. i swear i had more to say but it's gone out of my head."

"that's alright, darling, i'm loving it." she giggled which made mason smile. "just say what you feel."

"everyday i fall more and more in love with you and i'm so eternally grateful and thankful that you're in my life because i have no clue on what i'd do without you. you've shown me the true meaning of love and i want to grow old with you as we tell our kids all about what we've done; and you're the best mum to our herb." he said, his eyes now watering as she used both of her fingers to dab away the tears yet they were flowing too rapidly to stop, especially as he went down on one knee and pulled out the tiffany & co box, revealing the square cut diamond engagement ring. "and so i was wondering if you will marry me?"

"of course i will, yes." she nodded with the most contagious smile on her face, him placing the ring on her finger before pulling her into a kiss. the tears being mixed into the kiss but neither of them couldn't care, them feeling too over the moon and in love to notice.

liked by kaihavertz29, timowerner and
265,688 others

y/n: I SAID YES!!! 💍💍

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

189K 2.1K 20
COMPLETED | โWho wants food?โž In which Paisley Maddison gets a second chance with Mason Mount.
summer time-kylian mbappe (C) ็”ฑ money mase

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

85.4K 805 46
โ€ข love story bout two young people ๐Ÿ‘€
Football Imagines ็”ฑ Footballerimaginess

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

229K 1.4K 109
These are all taken from my tumblr account, footballerimaginess. I hope you enjoy these imagines and blurbs.
47.4K 602 25
โfootball is nothing, compared to youโž imagines of different footballers. REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!