Must Confess ( Yizhan Ff) (ON...

By yizhanlover03_jithz

" He loves me" . " I love you " . " you love her " . " I love you too " . " confess before it's too late" ... More

Prologue
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Character Introduction Part 1
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 01

1.3K 119 36
By yizhanlover03_jithz

Author's pov:-

It was 8.00 a.m in a room that has white walls with a look of elegance, there was a boy who is sleeping peacefully as angels themselves were singing lullabies to him to sleep.

But it looks like naughty sunrays have different intentions it started to dance on the boy's eyelashes forcing him to open his eyes as if the world was eager to have a look at his memorizing brown eyes.

But what if even the whole world was on a mission of waking him up the boy didn't give a damn about that. he pulled blankets over his head and started sleeping again like he wanted to continue the dream he was watching.

Until.

'knock knock'

"Zhanzhan wake-up son breakfast is ready" said a man behind the bedroom door.

" coming uncle"said the boy named xiao zhan while getting up immediately.

After that, he completed his morning routine, went out of the room and downstairs only to see the breakfast table was full with so many types of foods

He frowned a bit

" hey wait, is there somewhat special today? Or is someone joining us to the breakfast" zhan asked a maid who was just passing by.

"yes young master friend from young miss zixuan's University is joining today madam asked us to make today's breakfast on a special menu," said the maid.

"ah. Okay thanks, you can go now" said zhan

The maid slightly bowed her head and take her leave.

Xiao zhan went toward the table and about to pull a chair out.

" what are you doing "asked a woman
in her early 40's in a raised voice and with a frown on her face.

" Good morning madam " zhan was not sure how o answer the sudden question.

" what good about a morning where I have to meet unlucky orphan bastards like you" the woman said in a mocking tone.

" I asked you a question what are you doing....."

"Enough of this drama shin" suddenly a man in his late 40's entered the dining room with heavy steps.

A woman named shin gets startled by the sudden sound but again composed herself

" tell this child of wh#$ who is creating drama here. Letting him live on this mansion was not enough that he now dared to take place on a special occasion to our family"

" shin you're testing my patience how dare you call zhan like that."

"mom dad please not today. Today is special for me please stop this" said Zi Xuan who entered the dining room.

"What kind of special day are you talking about," asked the man.

The woman smiled sweetly at that

"Xiu qing, honey you know the wang family right. Well. Second hair of their family wang yibo is the boyfriend of our princess..."

"mom he isn't my boyfriend...yet," said Zi Xuan while trying to hide her blushing face

" but soon will be naa... So where was I ?? Ah.. yibo is today joining us to the breakfast and not only that he also agree on spending this weekend here" said shin feeling proud of her daughter.

" is that so very good then? But it doesn't mean zhan can't join the family dinner he is also my son any occasion of this family will be incomplete without him" said Xiu qing

" right, what if yibo asked about him, how are you going to introduce him? As son of your little bi##..?" scoffed Hwang shin.

"Hwang shinn!!!" shouted Xiu qing.

Zhan who was silently listening to all of this spoke in a low tone

"uncle it's okay you guys don't have to ruin your mood because of me I'll just grab something from the kitchen for breakfast," said zhan while smiling

"But zhanzhan.."

" no uncle trust me it's okay" zhan once again said smiling while reassuring Xiu qing.

Xiu qing sigh in defeat

Zhan went to the kitchen and grab some crispy buns dressed with honey, some apples, and an orange juice bottle with a knife and a plate. And walk towards the garden.

" xiao zhan"Zi Xuan called him from behind.

Xiao zhan turned around to see Zi Xuan walking towards him wearing an ugly expression on her face.

"yes?" asked zhan.

" please if you respect our family even a little don't show your face to yibo while he is here. He easily gets irradiated with people like you" said zixuan.

Zhan didn't say anything but simply nodded his head and went to the garden.
.
.
.
.
Zhan's pov

I went to my hideout in the garden where my little secrets were hidden and protected. Which are my cute little companions

I gave them a slice of apple pieces I brought and also started eating my breakfast. After finishing it I leaned on a tree to think exactly what happened minutes ago.

I know that uncle thought that I felt bad about what madam had said to me but the truth is I didn't, I already got used to it.

I was 6 years old when my mom and dad passed away and I was being sent to the orphanage before my relatives could get hold of me. But uncle Xiu qing who used to be a friend of my mom adopted me as soon as he heard the news. Finding me after few days of searching my relatives wanted to take my custody uncle refused saying I was legally his son. But they were allowed to keep contact with me.

Even though my uncle is so fond of me but the same doesn't go with madam shin and his only daughter Zi Xuan don't know why they hate me so much. The first day I came here madam shin told me to only call her aunty when uncle Xiu qing is around other times I have to call her madam.

And about Zi Xuan, even don't know what I ever did to her. because of her, I had to leave my school when I was 12 years old and was being sent away to America for further studies. but I kinda like that because I got a chance to meet my relative there. My uncle Jiang Fengmian, aunty, lulu Jie, and cheng ge took care of me when I was there.

But I came back to China last month because have to complete my course here since I'm not planning to go US again. I had already completed my first 2 years I am just in need of writing my last 2 exams for that I have to attend 3 year in university in here . After that , I'll start living on my own.

And about wang yibo who everyone was talking about, i also know him . he and I used to be friends when we were kids but eventually grew apart when unfortunate incidents started taking place in my life I wonder if he still remembers me. I know he came every weekend but this is the first time he is staying and joining us in breakfast.

I came out of my thoughts when I heard a sound of a footstep I got up and checked around but no one was there. I shrug it off and sat down again.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile
.
.
.
.
Authors pov

"yibo you came," said Zi Xuan while almost running toward him

" hmm" yibo simply nodded and looked around only to find a middle-aged woman walking towards him

" yibo this is my mom. Mom this is yi..."

" no need to introduce him to me princess. who doesn't know about the second son of wang qiran. yibo dear please call me mom no need to call me aunty" said Hwang shin while smiling.

"It's nice to meet you too. Mrs. Shin" said yibo leaving Hwang shin dumbfounded.

"yibo do you wanna join us for breakfast I'm sorry I didn't know if you already had or not so we couldn't prepare something special..."

" No need I already had breakfast," said yibo cutting Zi Xuan

"Ohh. Okay, so what do you wanna do today" asked Zi Xuan.

" Since you didn't have breakfast yet how about taking a picnic breakfast in your garden," asked yibo with a slight smile.

"oh that's great. it very considerate of you yibo," said shin.

Zixuan was a blushing mess because on her mind she already noted this as their first date.

Maids prepared everything they wanted in a blink of an eye and now ZiXuan and yibo were walking towards the garden.

Out of happiness, she forgot about zhan being there in the garden and they came face to face with zhan who was coming towards the mansion.

Thanks for reading...

Don't forget to vote and comment..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 3.2K 13
Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan are have been in a relationship for five years. One day, Xiao Zhan propose to Yibo, but Yibo rejected him and run away. After...
249K 20.7K 95
On a certain day, Xiao Zhan, feeling quite peculiar, goes to a bar for a drink and ends up drastically changing his life. Unspeakable deeds were done...
32.2K 1.1K 10
UNDER MAJOR EDITING SO NO ACTUAL UPDATES.‼️‼️ Jin ling grew up without any parents, raised by his uncle Jiang Cheng so he never really knew what the...
193K 10.5K 41
JADE OF HEARTS AWARD 2021-- TEEN FANFICTIONS YIZHAN CATEGORY AWARD WINNER. Cover Credits : @LuvLaws after getting admitted in university, Xiao Zhan...