Best damadji...

By B_K_Maha98

#3 IN FAMILY STORY - 11/05/18 #88 IN SHORT STORY - 13/05/2018 #59 IN SHORT STORY - 04/06/2018 Its totally dif... More

Prologue...
1) New entry...
2) You're the best son ever everyone get.....
3) Let be friends...
4) Now you're the reason for whom i am living...
5. Reunit as friends...
6. Post marriage rituals...
7. New Entry...
8. Turns of Event
9. Who is abhi???
10. The Real Gem...
11. One week Test...
12. First Day...
13. Papa is My Real Hero...
14. Abhi's Savior Wife Removed her Father's EGO....
15. A new start between Sasur - Damad
17. Small FB of abhigya...
18. Abhi's sasur starts to trust him...
19. Abhi's hardship Vs Pragya's pain...
20. Finally Sasurji accepted his Damadji...
21. Abhigya's Remarriage...
22. Abhigya's treasure hunter play..
23. The Life Before becoming lovers...
24. Taking first step in their relationship...
25. Pragya is in a big problem...
26. Abhigya's breakup...
27. Abhi got back his fuggii...
28. Finally Everything is out...

16. Pragya's sensitive and caring husband...

708 84 24
By B_K_Maha98

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

The scene starts with pragya who slowly opened her eyes after a lot of struggle due to the sun rays which falls on her face to disturb her sleep...

She about to got up but she couldn't because a productive hand surrounded her... She turns her head to find her sweet husband is sleeping who is half lying and half sitting by leaning on the headrest... He looks so tired seems like he didn't sleep the whole night... Without disturbing him she slowly tried to remove his hand from her waist but that action itself woke him up...

Abhi: fuggii you want something... How are you now...

Pragya taps his nose and says take a breathe yaar... See I am completely alright... Abhi eyed her to tap again on his nose but she couldn't understand so at last abhi takes her hand by himself tapped again like unlocking...

Abhi: do you know how scared I was... Now smiling and talking an idiot where this went vacation yesterday... You gave me a heart attack you pagal ladki...

Pragya: how lucky I am to get a sweet words like this from my husband before starting a day... She mocked him while abhi hugged her tightly by falling on her...

Both are in a bed lying where he is on her... Pragya is shocked with his sudden act... She got altered when she felt something wet on her nape...

Pragya: suniye are you crying... She tried hard to break the hug but abhi tightened the hug...

Abhi: how cruel of you want to see your husband crying... Just stay like this for few minutes...

Pragya caressed his head while saying why're you crying like something...

Abhi breaks the hug and says don't you dare to complete that while glaring her angrily...

He got up from her and went to stand beside the window angrily... Pragya smiles and went towards him... She hugs him from back while saying sorry...

Abhi: you don't have to say that when you're not meant too... Pragya about to say something but he stops her by saying even I forgot the count of you saying sorry after breaking my heart like this... First you'll fall sick then will say something stupid like this after that sorry... Don't you know even if it is for a joke also I will be broken... Do you know my state yesterday to give your family I hide all the pain to myself... I am dying hard to see you alright just after you got fine the first word is this... Even you want to leave me alone just like my parents... Tears flowed down from his eyes... Pragya hugs him tightly while saying I promise you I will never leave you alone... Abhi hugs her back tightly...

Abhi: pakka... He asks after breaking the hug....

Pragya smiles and says pakka promise...

Pragya: my cry baby... You're looking horrible now... She says while wiping his tears...

Abhi: however I am you've to bear me for a lifetime... He says while pulling her towards him by her waist...

Pragya: with a pleasure... Both smiles and hugs eachother happily...

Both come out of their trans when they heard a knocking sound...

Abhi opens the door to find the whole family at doorstep... Abhi gives them way... Everyone rushed to pragya by asking her health...

Pragya: calm down everyone relax... I am perfectly alright don't worry...

Ragini: sweety when will you grow up still skipping meals like a child... When I insist you to eat you said I will eat later now see what happened to you because of that...

Neil: sweety beta if you didn't like the food ask your maa to prepare something else for you but don't skip that...

Pragya: I am sorry papa maa... Will do like you both said...

Purab: sweety you're completely alright or feeling something uneasy...

Vin: haan sweet say what you're feeling exactly...

Pragya: bhai jiju I am more than good you both don't worry...

Dadi: first you go and fresh up pragya beta then have something...

Pragya nods and leaves...

Arjun: abhi now she is alright na... Were you did a check up...

Abhi: she is perfectly alright and will do that once she ate something...

Others nods and leaves...  After sometime abhigya went to join with them for breakfast...

Rahul and Avni runs to her then hugs her legs while saying sorry bua\maasi...

Pragya bent to their height and hugs them...

Pragya: why this sorry my darlings...

Rahul: we made you run that's why you fainted hey na...

Avni: haan maasi we make you sick...

Abhigya smiles and kneels down to reach their height...

Pragya: my sweet babies its not because of you both...

Abhi: because it's becomes your darling mausi\bua's habitual to make other freak about her health... Pragya glared him while both says in union don't do like this again darling... Pragya nods and says I promise will never do that...

Abhi: pragya don't give fake promises to kids... I know you can't keep that... Pragya glared him and about to argue but making them stop the kids says something...

Both says but you can na phupaa\mausa...

Abhi is surprised hearing them calling him like that because it's the first time they're calling him like this even though they get close with him still they're offended to accept him as their darling's husband especially that little boy...

Rahul: you'll take care of our darling hey na phupaa...

Avni: you'll be always with our darling hey na mausa...

Abhi nods with happy tears and hugs them happily.... Everyone is touched with this scene especially Neil who couldn't believe this small children has this much trust on him regarding pragya... They're believing when pragya is with him he will take good care of her... This productiveness is what every father wants to see in his damad for his daughter like how he once gave those protection to her...

Aaliya and bulbul called them for breakfast... Everyone takes their seat... Neil for a first time sorry second time passed a sweet smile to abhi who returned it back... This is really a shocking one for pragya unlike others because they saw it yesterday itself...

Pragya asked abhi what is this through eyes because she is opposite to her just beside her father... Abhi eyed her back that it's secret with a smirk... Pragya glared him... Abhi chuckles and signed her that he will say afterwards... Everyone starts to have their meals... In the meantime pragya choked while eating like an instant reaction abhi got up from his seat and runs to her... Others got panicked as well as... Abhi pats her head and makes her to drink water...

Pragya: suniye I am fine...

Ragini: eat slowly na beta...

Pragya nods then pragya asks him to go and eat.... Everything is watched by Neil with a smile...

After breakfast...

Abhi took pragya to their room and gives her tablets then ask her to take rest but she didn't heard him instead ask about the incident happened in dinning table with her papa... Abhi smiles and explained everything...

Pragya is so happy and hugs him tightly while saying I am so happy finally you're going to win the test and you impressed my papa...

Abhi with a frown breaks the hug and says I didn't do that to impress your papa... I didn't acted pragya it's my love my care for you... He says in a pained voice...

Pragya: suniye I didn't mean that even you know that... I know how you care for me and how much you love me... It's just my papa start to understand your love for me and he is starting to think you're perfect for me...

Abhi nods still little bit sad... Pragya wrapped her arms around his left arm by leaning on his shoulder asks why're you still sad don't you believe my words...

Abhi: it's not that pragya...

Then... Pragya asks looking at him...

Abhi: what if your papa thought like that...

Pragya: I am cent percent sure it's not like that and papa really start to know about you...

Abhi asks really... For that pragya nods yes then say that you didn't saw now his didn't have that hatred for you instead some admiration in those eyes...

Abhi smiles and says I am really waiting for that day when your papa accept me as his damad...

Pragya: it will happen soon... Only three days are left... And you don't have to do anything special just be like you that way he will get to know you soon like how you said before...

Abhi smiles and nods...

Abhi: now take rest for sometime fuggii...

Pragya: but I am not feeling sleepy...

Abhi makes her to lie down on the bed and caressed her head by sitting beside her then asks her to close her eyes... Pragya nods no and puts her head on his lap then let's speak for sometime...

Abhi: what you want to speak... He asks after placing a sweet kiss on her forehead...

Pragya thinks something then says let's talk about ourself... You remember how we met at first our first meeting... After yesterday's event I remembered those moments where we get to see eachother first...

Abhi smiles happily and says technically it's not our first meet because you know I stalked you many times after got to know about you through my maa only you are not aware of it moreover you ignored that...

Pragya chuckled and says if I didn't come to meet your friend then you may don't have that courage to meet me or talk to me till now don't you...

Abhi: don't underestimate your husband fuggii... I may do that before itself but one of the incident that how you slapped one of the intern for proposing you make me to wait for a correct moment... But onething is true you made this lion who didn't scared of any strict professor into a kitten who scared of you...

Pragya smiles while remembering the memories which made them to know about eachother...

How is it guys??? Please share your valuable comments and votes...

I am planning to add some fb scenes of abhigya is that okey for you all???

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 2.3K 14
Completed! This is a short story of about 10-15 chapter. Khushi and arnav are happily married, arnav is from poor family and khushi from rich family...
64.7K 4.2K 44
This is an ff which dates back to the time after Abhigya's marriage after Pragya got to know the revenge drama behind her marriage. The story progres...
53.6K 3.3K 22
A simple Arshi Story
124K 7.3K 66
Highest ranking...... #91 in fan fiction Hi friends....my first story....with lots of twist and turns.....important chapters ar...