[Eng]Mr. & Mrs. Cassano (FF V...

By TheAnn

This story is for those of you who still can't move on from VinCha couple Vincenzo ♡ Hong Cha Young Cover by:... More

VinCha/JeonKi Galery
Vin ~ Longing Space
Cha ~ Longing Space
Vin ~ La Figlia
Cha~Malta, I'm Coming~~
Vin ~ Unforgettable
Cha ~ Mission
Rose's Nightmare
Vin ~ My Precious
Vin ~ Ci Vediamo
Cha~Long Distance Relation-shit
Cha ~ It's Not A Joke
Vin ~ Love Is In The Air
VinCha ~ Mr. & Mrs. C
VinCha ~🌚~
VinCha ~ Mafia Couple Dailylife
VinCha ~ Intruder
VinCha ~ Mafia Couple in Action
VinCha ~ Special Present
VinCha ~ Family Holiday
VinCha ~ Reunion
VinCha ~ Gift
VinCha ~ Cauvade Syndrom
Paolo ~ You Belong To Me
VinCha ~ Treacherous
VinCha ~ Be Strong, Little One
VinCha ~ Black Christmas
VinCha ~ In The End
Cha ~ Gyeon U & Jik Nyeo
Cha ~ Signora
Vin ~ Escape Plan
VinCha ~ New Life
VinCha ~ Maternity Photoshoot
VinCha ~ On The Way
VinCha ~ Cassano Jr.
VinCha~Chaebol Family's Youngest Son
(Notes: Issume Holding Family)
VinCha ~ Crazy Rich
VinCha ~ Harabeoji
VinCha ~ The Inheritance
VinCha ~ 100 gold street
VinCha ~ Family Come First
VinCha ~ Pagliuzza
New FF - Joseon Mafia
New FF - Paradise Hill
New FF - Opium
New FF - Camouflage

Cha ~ Un'anima, Un Corpo

2.3K 88 22
By TheAnn

WARNING!!!
This chapter rated 19+
🌚🌚🌚
.
.
.

"Ready for round two?"

I had expected this day to come, ever since I agreed to his invitation to Jipuragi Island. Honestly during the week before going to Malta, I had imagined this kind of scene several times, even hotter than this. But when I experienced it firsthand, I was still nervous.

"I won't force you to do it now if you refuse."

Well, at least he was polite, asking my permission first, instead of pounced on me straight away like I imagined.

"Let's do it, round two," I declared my decision.

He carried me to the bed. His big hand touched my stomach, slowly rising towards my chest. I felt my fingers shaking as I unbuttoned his shirt. Shit, why am I this nervous like a virgin?

When I took off his shirt, he also removed the collar of my shirt from my head. I pulled his head closer to me, so I could kiss his lips as one of his hands moved to my back, unhooking my bra.

Suddenly...

Knock... Knock... Knock...

I pushed Vincenzo's chest. He moaned in protest.

"Someone knocked on the door."

"Leave it alone."

But the knocking got louder and I faintly heard Rosé's voice call out to me, "Aunt Cha, Aunt Cha."

"I think it's Rosé," I quickly got up and wear my bra, also putting my shirt back on. Vincenzo snorted in annoyance as I left him on the bed to open the door.

"Can I sleep with Aunt Cha again? I had a bad dream," Rosé asked.

"Why don't you just sleep with Barbara?" Vincenzo asked before I could let Rosé in.

"If I sleep with Aunt Cha, I don't have nightmares."

I took Rosé inside, then put her to bed after I showered. I tried to stop myself from laughing at the expression of Vincenzo sitting in the corner. He's like an abandoned puppy, really cute.

After confirming that Rosé was really asleep, I invited her father to join us. My right hand stroked Vincenzo's cheek, and my left hand patted Rosé's arm. I've become a mother to two children.

~~~

I woke up when my left hand touched the empty mattress where Rosé should have been. I turned and was surprised when I realized my body shifted to the left of the springbed. Did I accidentally push Rosé off the bed? I peeked down, breathing a sigh of relief that he wasn't on the floor.

So I turned, and was wide-eyed to find the girl lying face down on her father's chest. I tried to hold back my laughter so as not to wake them up, especially when Vincenzo moaned like he was having a bad dream. Before returning Rosé to her pillow, I first captured the scene on my phone.

~~~

Even though Caterina hadn't come home yet, breakfast was already on the table. There are croissants, white bread, various jams, cereals and milk. We can just choose what we want for breakfast. But suddenly I had an idea to make omurice or Korean-style omelette.

First of all, I cook rice. Then I unpacked the refrigerator and started preparing the ingredients. I cut the carrots, sausage, peas, chicken breast, red and green peppers into cubes while waiting for the rice to cook.

Ouch! I accidentally sliced ​​my finger while cutting a carrot.

"Signora, are you all right?" asked one of the maids.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I sucked the blood on my index finger like a vampire.

Another maid brought a first aid kit and immediately treated my wound.

"Let us do the cooking, Signora."

"No, I want to cook myself."

Even though I'm stubborn, the maids still complete the chopping task. Then I stir fry all the ingredients with the rice. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and don't forget the tomato sauce. I served the fried rice on four plates.

I prepared another pan to make an omelette which I then used to cover the fried rice earlier. The top is decorated with a heart shape from tomato sauce.

I looked at the results of my cooking that had been served on the table with satisfaction. Are they will like it or not?

When I turned back to the kitchen...

Oh my god, I think Caterina is going to kill me.

Fortunately, there are many servants in this house. They immediately cleaned up the mess I made so the kitchen shined like new again.

"Hm... what is this smell? It smells delicious," Vincenzo who just came down from the second floor immediately came up to me and gave me a morning kiss.

"I made omurice."

"You did? Not my maids?"

"Me, with my own hands," I pointed out a finger wrapped in plaster, the result of my hard work this morning.

He gasped, "why are you bothering yourself to get hurt like this?"

I smiled a little at how worried he was about this little wound of mine that was nothing compared to the gunshot wound to my back last year.

The kids finally came after they showered and we all sat down at the dining table. I held my breath as they tasted a spoonful of my homemade omurice. Is this delicious? Or saltiness? Or tasteless? Or...

"I'll just eat cereal," says Enrico pushing his plate of omurice and telling the nanny to prepare cereal.

Rosé coughed, then gulped down a glass of water. But she continued to eat her egg, even though she didn't touch the fried rice anymore.

"I'm going to school. Thanks for the breakfast, Aunt Cha."

Meanwhile, Vincenzo chewed his omurice slowly and looked like he was half-dead swallowing it.

"Isn't it good?" I asked.

"Hmm, it's delicious."

"But the look on your face says otherwise."

"It's delicious, really," he ate another spoonful.

"You always criticize Chef Toto's cooking bluntly, but why are you pretending to enjoy my cooking?"

"You've worked so hard, Sweety."

"Chef Toto also makes dishes with great difficulty."

"Okay, you want an honest review?"

"No need."

I'd better judge my own cooking. I took a spoonful, and I finally knew why they all didn't want to eat the next spoonful.

This is so salty!!!

Vincenzo rubbed the back of my head "it's okay, Sweety. I still have a lot of money to pay for the maids even chefs who can cook good food for us."

With just a snap of a finger, the maids immediately cleaned up my failed omurice. Vincenzo took me for a walk to cheer me up. Just as we were on the front terrace, a car parked. Caterina came out the back door of the car.

"Hi, I'm back," she greeted, then kissed both my cheeks and Vincenzo's.

"How, he's already signed?" Asked Vincenzo.

Caterina shook her head. Vincenzo snorted loudly while swearing in Italian.

"Sorry, sister," said Vincenzo.

"Sorry for?"

"If I hadn't been a fugitive, you would have officially become the widow of the Cassano family."

"If I'm officially divorced from Paolo, can I still live here?"

"Of course. Enrico is the sole heir of the Cassano Family. You as his mother must take care of him."

"Oh, thank you, my brother..." Caterina hugged Vincenzo tightly, then gave him another kiss on the cheek, before she entered the house.

I know they are family. I know that a kiss on the cheeks is an Italian way of saying hello. But for some reason I don't like it when my man kisses another woman on the cheeks. It seemed to be a culture shock for me.

Along the way to the beach, I didn't say a word, just looked at the trees from the car window. I felt the back of my hand warm when the car had stopped on the beach.

"Are you still upset about your cooking earlier?"

"Not."

Vincenzo grabbed my chin, making me turn around and return his warm gaze.

"Tell me what's bothering you."

"Do you have to kiss Caterina on the cheeks every time you greet each other?"

"Well, that's how we Italians are. Why? Do you feel uncomfortable?"

"Yeah, a little."

"You'll get used to it."

"Then can I kiss Luca on the cheeks?"

"Do you want to die?"

"Why? You said that's the Italian way of saying hello. Luca and I have gotten pretty close anyway."

Vincenzo let go of his grip and turned his face into the sea. I smirked, starting to smell the scent of victory.

"Okay, I won't let Caterina and any other women kiss my cheeks anymore."

"But I'd feel bad for Caterina if you did that. Okay, I'll give you a little leeway. You can still kiss Caterina on the cheek, but not with other women. Okay?"

"Okay, signora mia."

We got out of the car and walked down the beach barefoot hand in hand. The warm sea breeze makes my long hair messy. Vincenzo pulled a white handkerchief from his trouser pocket to tie my hair.

"Darling."

"Hmm?"

"Am I a possessive girlfriend?"

"Why do you think so?"

"I just realized, my ban earlier. Without realizing it, I'm starting to limit your freedom, even small habits like kissing on the cheek to say hello in Italian. I just..." I rubbed my chest, "feeling uncomfortable. I'm jealous."

"It's okay to feel jealous. I like being jealous of you. I will also feel jealous if you are close to other men. But jealousy has its limits and must be accompanied by common sense as well so it doesn't become toxic. We must both take care of our hearts so as not to hurt our partner's heart."

I nodded in agreement, "I want our relationship to be healthy and mature."

I saw a branch, then ran to get it. I drew a big heart on the sand, then wrote V and CY in it. He just stood with his arms crossed and smiled at me.

"It's fun here. The sand is soft. We should also take Rosé and Enrico to the beach together."

"Later, this afternoon or tomorrow," he stepped into the heart I made, "now I want to be alone with you."

His arms wrapped around my waist. He closes the distance between us with a kiss on my lips. I opened my mouth slightly, giving access to his long tongue. My tongue also entered his mouth, brushing the rows of teeth.

"Wait," I suddenly broke our kiss. His breath sounded ragged, it seemed he was still not satisfied to devour me.

"In here? Round two?" I asked, hoping he would say no. Seriously! Even though it's quiet, it's an open place. Who knows there is a monkey peeking.

Suddenly he grabbed my hand. We ran across the sand to a small hut.

"This used to be a fisherman's house, but he's dead," said Vincenzo, removing the dusty white sheets covering the furniture in the hut.

"So we're going to do it at the house of the dead? What if the ghost appears?"

Vincenzo just chuckled, shaking his head. Then he put his hands in the pockets of his front and back pants, as well as his shirt pockets, looks like he was looking for something. And he swears in Italian.

"What is wrong?"

"I forgot to bring the 'safety'."

"So, the round two is canceled again?"

"I'll be careful."

"What if I still pregnant?"

"I will take responsibility."

"But I'm the one who still doesn't want to get pregnant," I took out emergency birth control pills from my sling bag, "I don't want to get pregnant before married. I'm also worried about Rosé's reaction if she hears that she's going to have a sister or brother. We'd better focus on Rosé first."

"I'll do whatever you want."

I spread my arms, wanting to be held like last night. I snuggled up in his strong arms. I sniffed behind his ear, making him sigh softly.

Not as soft as last night when he put me on the springbed, he slammed me down on the thin mattress. My butt hit the wooden bed under the mattress.

"Hey, you want to play rough, huh!"

He crawled over to me with his mischievous look, "You pressed the wrong button, sweety. You uncuffed the demon inside me."

"Ah, so there's the button."

I hugged his neck, licking behind his ears until he growled.

"Do you like it, diabolo mio?" I whispered while blowing my breath into his sensual area.

"You're not as innocent as I thought, Sweety."

We both took off our shirts. Now my hands are no longer shaking. I am like a pro. I even pushed him to lie down when we were both shirtless. I sucked his neck until it left a red spot, to avenge what he did to me yesterday. Now he is having trouble unbuttoning my bra.

Impatient, he pulled my bra torn. Aigoo, how do I cover my breasts when I get home? Using coconut shells?

He pulled me to cling to him, fiddled with my nipples, then sucked on them like a hungry baby. We rolled over and changed positions. He pulled down my jeans and also my underwear. Suddenly I felt very ashamed. Yeah, it's too late to be embarrassed, of course. Now I'm back to being like last night, the innocent girl who was nervous on her first night of making love. No more naughty Hong Cha Young anymore -- actually I'm just copying a scene from a porn movie I've seen.

His fingers play on my sensitive area, making me roll with pleasure. He looked down, now his tongue was playing there.

"Vincenzo... stop it..."

But he deafened his ears. I grabbed his hair for him to get his tongue out of there. Not that I don't like it, but I want more than that.

"Right now, Vin..."

"Hmm?"

"Enter me now..."

"Hmm?"

Son of bitch! He's playing on me!

I pulled his belt. Damn, why is he wearing a belt? He just chuckled with a mischievous smirk to see me who was almost crazy because covered by lust. He really is the incarnation of the demon.

"Vincenzo, please..." I pleaded with tears in my eyes. I really want to cry in frustration.

"Said it loud, Cha Young-ah."

"Vincenzo... i want you. Ti amo... saranghaeyo."

Finally he granted my request by taking off his pants. He kisses my lips as if giving me an anesthetic so I don't feel the pain too much when he inserts 'his' into 'mine',

We have become one now.
One soul,
And one body.

.
.
.

To be continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 609 18
~finished Editing~previous Name: Mafia ruler Bang Y/n, born and raised in Sidney Australia, her mom died when she was a baby and her dad has been an...
198K 6.9K 22
Lee Taehee, daughter of one of the biggest gangster of Korea, was forced to marry her father's business(crime) partner She doesn't excepts it and too...
370K 6.8K 50
Silence. "HUH?" He laughs aiming the gun at my head. "Does this scare you, babe," he yells with anger. My heart was beating so fast it felt like I wa...
12.7K 367 11
'𝙁𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤' '𝙕𝙞𝙖,𝙎𝙚𝙩 𝙊𝙛𝙛 𝙩𝙤 𝙆𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙖' '𝙎𝙞 𝘾𝙚𝙣𝙯𝙤' 𝘝𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘻𝘪𝘢 𝘊𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘰 𝘚𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘝𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘻𝘰 𝘊𝘢𝘴𝘴...