Zero | BNHA X OC (SLOW UPDATE...

By CrescentRWBY

"Why I want to be a hero...? What kind of hero I want to be...? I... I... I'm not sure myself... I don't know... More

Chapter 1 (S1)
Chapter 2
Sleeping Kuuga
Chapter 3
Kuuga and Jiro
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
not a chapter
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (S3)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
New chapter?
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Thanks for 2k
Chapter 35
Ehhh
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Dot
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Sayo: "Yoohoo!
💞Save The World With Love!💞
🎞Futari no Hero chapter 1🎞
🎞Futari no Hero Chapter 2🎞
🎞Futari no Hero chapter 3🎞
Zero: Q&A and Feedback section
🎞Futari no Hero Chapter 4🎞
...
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (S4)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Announcement (important)
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Gear check!
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Notice
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (S5)
Surprise! (Special Chapter)
Status update (not a chapter)
Spoookyyyyy
...
How original
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Not a chapter update
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
In All of Our Hearts
Competitive Bowling (Zero OVA)
Chapter 68
Photo issues (not a chapter)
Chapter 69
Father's Day Special Chapter
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Plans and Curiosity
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 1
Advanced happy new year
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 2
New Art
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 3
Meet the characters
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 4

Chapter 8 (S2)

1.3K 43 12
By CrescentRWBY

The scene opens up to Kuuga hanging out with Kirishima in the room with their bags on their backs.

Kirishima: "I'm wondering, Kiriu, why did you ask about your mom's agency?"

Kuuga: (sighs) "Because they're watching the festival this year."

Kirishima: "So you're expecting her to be there?"

Kuuga: "Hopefully not, I don't plan on seeing her yet."

Kirishima: "So-"

Uraraka: "Wh-What's going on?!"

The two boys stopped their conversation and turned to witness the front door of Class 1-A crowded by multiple students from other classes and courses.

Iida: (raises boi hand) "What business do you have with Class 1-A?"

Mineta: "We can't get out! What'd you come here for, anyways?"

Bakugo starts walking to the door in a calm manner.

Bakugo: "Scouting out the enemy, small fry."

Kirishima sweat drops as Kuuga slowly follows after Bakugo.

Bakugo: "We're the ones who made it out of the villain's attack. They probably wanna check us out before the sports festival."

Bakugo stopped in front of the crowded students who were blocking the door.

Bakugo: "There's no point in doing stuff like that. Out of my way, extras-!"

Bakugo was cut off when Kuuga pushed him into the ground and faced the crowded students, he begins to bow and apologize calmly

Kuuga: (bowing) "I am apologizing on behalf of the students of Class 1-A for the man's bad behavior. We're sorry for the bad impression."

The crowded students sweat drop at the sudden apologies.

Bakugo: (Gets up) "You Mist Bastard-!"

Kuuga cuts him off with a sudden punch to the gut, making him drop to the floor as black mist restrains the angry boy. The students look in shock at Kuuga with his eyes glowing.

Kuuga: (Sighs) "What a nuisance."

Purple haired: "I came to see the famous Class 1-A."

From the crowd, a boy with messy purple hair walks from the crowd to the door.

Purple haired: "But you seem pretty arrogant. Are all the students in the Hero course like this?"

Kuuga: "No."

Purple haired: "Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned."

Kuuga narrows his eyes in slight annoyance.

Kuuga: "Do you have a problem with us?"

Purple haired: "There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it in the Hero Course. Did you know that?"

Kuuga slowly clenches his fist as he continues to listen.

Purple haired: "The school has left those of us a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course. And it seems they may also transfer people out. Scouting out the enemy? I, at least, came to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with a declaration of war."

Class 1-A tensed up aside from Kuuga who yawned, much to the purple haired guy's confusion. Kuuga raised his palm as black mist swirls around it.

Kuuga: "Are you done?"

The purple haired seemed to be surprised that Kuuga didn't even get fazed.

Kuuga: (blankly) "Because all I heard is someone who didn't pass because there are more people better than them. Honestly, I find it so childish for a U.A student. Declaring war on other courses? You need to grow up, all of you. Oh, and why are you only declaring war on our class specifically, Class 1-B exists you know? How about you declare war on them as well?"

Kuuga and The Purple haired boy glared at each other when one more person entered the commotion.

Silver guy: "Hey, hey! I'm from class B next door! I heard you fought against villains, so I came to hear 'bout it! Don't get so full of yourself!"

Kuuga: "Oh? You want to hear about us fighting villains? Let me tell you, do you really think being ambushed by villains when doing a Hero School activity is something for us to be proud of? We aren't doing anything to any of you, and you all suddenly came up to our room like we're some celebrity and begin declaring war and other rants. None of us can care less about what you're saying, because we wish to perform our very best. In fact, I think all of you here who are blocking our way are the ones getting full of themselves. Like wasting their crucial time to train, but was replaced by going to Class 1-A's room, watching us and begin throwing random words that I could care less about. None of us in this room have that time to waste because the sports festival is near. Now move aside because you just destroyed my mood. I tried talking in a professional way to all of you, but it was returned by pure unprofessionalism. I expected more from other U.A students, what a let down."

Kuuga brushes past the crowd, releasing Bakugo who is slowly getting up. The silver looking guy weaves through the crowd and grabs Kuuga's shoulder.

Silver guy: (raises fist) "Hey-!"

Black mist suddenly surrounded the silver guy's arm and fist as Kuuga turned his head to face him, revealing his glowing purple eyes.

Kuuga: "My mist can tighten its grip and can snap the strongest materials if it wants to. I don't want to be doing that, it's villain-like, but try and throw a punch at me again, and I will be forced to do such actions. Don't bring your lack of class near me, it's annoying."

The crowd sweat drops as the silver guy shakingly takes a step back as Kuuga sighs annoyingly and walks away.

Kirishima: "O-Oi, Kiriu!!"

Bakugo got up with an angry huff and proceeded to walk out of the room.

Kirishima: "Wait a minute, Bakugo, where are you going?!"

Bakugo: "It doesn't matter."

Kirishima: "Huh?!"

Bakugo: "It doesn't matter as long as you rise to the top."

Bakugo takes his leave as Kirishima clenches his fist as a japanese tidal wave art appears as his background.

Kirishima: "That's so simple and manly! Those two..."

-----------

For the remaining two weeks, the class focused on preparing their bodies, mental health, and quirks for the incoming U.A Sports festival.

Kuuga focused on enhancing his quirk endurance by making huge mist barriers, restraining strategies, and mist distance productions. He also practiced producing his mist on hotter areas to enhance the mist's strength in maintaining its form or even existing in such temperatures. This, of course, ended up with multiple blood-stained napkins and eye drop bottles, but in return of a highly enhanced quirk with him being able to produce thick mists on a distance that can cover the entire building of U.A easily.

-----------

With all those preparations done and two weeks passing in a flash, Class 1-A is now seen inside a waiting room, wearing their U.A Gym uniforms.

Kuuga: (annoyingly) "I hate wearing these things sometimes. I at least wanted to wear my scarf but they forbid it."

Kirishima: "We can't, unfortunately, to keep things fair."

Sato: "I wonder what the first round's gonna be."

Tokoyami: "No matter what comes, we have no choice but to deal with it."

Shoji: (nods) "Right."

The waiting room door opens to reveal Iida.

Iida: "Everyone, are you ready? We will be entering soon!"

Out of the blue, Todoroki approaches Izuku.

Todoroki: "Midoriya."

Izuku: "Todoroki? What is it?"

The whole class then put their attention on the two.

Todoroki: "Looking at things objectively, I think I'm stronger than you."

Izuku: "Huh? Y-Yeah..."

Kirishima chimed in, trying to put the tension down.

Kirishima: "Hey, hey, hey, why are you picking a fight all of a sudden? Not now, we're about to start."

Todoroki: "We're not here to play at being friends. So what does it matter?"

Todoroki turned to walk towards Kuuga, who's minding his own business.

Todoroki: "And you..."

Kuuga turned lazilly to face Todoroki.

Todoroki: "I could say the same thing to you."

Kuuga: "The what?"

Todoroki: "In-"

Kuuga: (rolls eyes) "Oh, the same weird line of yours. Yeah, whatever. I'm minding my business here, so please don't come near me and go declaring war on me because that annoys me. Now leave me alone, you depressed looking candy cane."

Kuuga walks towards the door.

Kuuga: "Are we all just staying here and declaring war on each other or competing instead? Not that I care."

---------

Present Mic is seen behind a huge screen as he is the known shoutcaster for the event.

Present Mic: "HEY! Make some noise, audience! Swarm mass media! This year's highschool rodeo of adolescence that you all love, the U.A Sports Festival is about to begin! Everybody, are you READY?!"

The crowd burst into cheers of excitement.

Present Mic: "It's time for students to enter the first-year stage!"

The first to emerge from the tunnel is class 1-A, with all of them having different expressions, Kuuga looks up to the Pro Hero aisles to see four black cloaked individuals standing like a statue behind the railings, looking at him.

Kuuga: (mutters) "Guess her agency is really here... tch."

Present Mic: "The U.A Sports Festival! The huge battle where fledgling heroes sharpen their swords once a year! Anyways, these are the guys, huh? The miraculous new stars who overcame enemy attacks with their hearts of steel! Hero course, Class 1-A!"

The crowd erupts into cheers as Class 1-A continues to walk forward towards the middle.

Kirishima: (smiling) "Man, he's going overboard with that praise! I'm getting nervous!"

Kuuga continues to stare at the cloaked sidekicks.

Kuuga: "I'm getting used to it, even though I hate being praised."

Kirishima: "How about you, Bakugo?"

Bakugo: "No, I'm just getting more into it."

Present Mic: "They haven't been getting as much airtime, but this class is also full of talent! Hero course, Class 1-B!"

Kuuga lazilly looks to his right to see the other class walking towards the same direction.

Kuuga: "Those clowns... so annoying."

Kirishima: "Maybe they eased up after the small speech you gave two weeks ago."

Kuuga: "I doubt it, I might've applied for fuel to the fire."

The other courses, consisting of General Studies, Support Course, and business course emerged from different tunnels as they walked towards the middle stage where Midnight: The R-Rated Hero stands, she raises her whip as she calls the students' attention.

Midnight: "Time for the player pledge!"

Midnight's hero costume caused some of the audience along with some students to blush at the sight.

Kirishima: (blushing) "What's Ms. Midnight wearing?"

Kaminari: (blushing) "That's an R-Rated Hero for you."

Tokoyami: "Is it okay for her to be at a highschool even though she's R-Rated?"

Kuuga: "Now that you said it, I don't think it's okay."

Mineta appeared with a thumbs up.

Mineta: "Yes!"

An angry expression replaced Kuuga's face as he smacked Mineta's nape.

Kuuga: "Don't come near me with your lustful desires you weird grapist!"

Midnight: "Quiet, everyone!"

Midnight raises her whip again.

Midnight: "Representing the students is Katsuki Bakugo from Class 1-A!"

Kuuga: (mutters) "This is not good."

Sero: "That guy did finish first in the entrance exam."

A random girl from a different course speaks up.

Girl: "'In the hero course."

Sero: "It's obvious she hates us."

Kuuga gains an annoyed expression as he addresses the girl.

Kuuga: "You got a problem with that?"

His eyes glow as a warning at the girl, who lookes down nervously.

Kuuga: (shrugs) "That's what I thought, envious bastard."

Sero: "Isn't that a bit extreme?"

Kuuga: "If they find that extreme, the more the reason they don't deserve to be in the hero course."

Bakugo calmly walks up the stage towards a microphone, with the whole arena being silent.

Bakugo: "I pledge... That I'll be number one."

Kuuga: "You idiot! You made our situation worse!"

The other courses began booing at Bakugo's pledge and some insulting Class 1-A.

Iida: "Why are you doing something so disgraceful?!"

Bakugo: "At least become a nice bouncy step for me to jump off of."

Kuuga: "You stupid possum! You got us dragged into this mess!"

A screen shows the multple variety of games.

Midnight: "Now, let's get started right away! Every year, many drink their tears here! Now, here is the fateful first game!"

The screen shuffles to randomly select the first game.

Midnight: "This year, it's..."

The screen stops at the word 'obstacle race'.

Midnight: "This!"

Izuku: "Obstacle race?"

Midnight: "All eleven classes will participate in this race. The course will be the circumference of this stadium- about four kilometers!"

She raises her whip again.

Midnight: "Our school's selling point is freedom! (Licks seductively) As long as you stay in the course, it doesn't matter what you do! Now take your places everyone!"

All the classes moved to a specific location on the stadium where a red frame with green lights lies in front of a tight corridor. Kuuga moved to a spot where it's wide and away from the other students.

Kuuga: "I don't plan on being cramped..."

The last green light turned off, signalling the start of the race.

Midnight: "Start!"

Everyone started sprinting through the tight corridor as Kuuga lagged behind to avoid being crushed.

Present Mic: "Okay, here's the play-by-play! Are you ready to do the commentary, mummy man?"

Aizawa: "You're the one who forced me to come."

Present Mic: "Let's get started right away, mummy man! What should we pay attention to in the early stages?"

Aizawa: "This part right now."

Kuuga looks at all the contestants trying to squeeze through the corridor.

Kuuga scanned the situation and saw a way around.

Kuuga: "Let's get on with it."

Kuuga saw ice coming towards the back as it stopped everyone, Kuuga looked at the ground to see everyone immobilized.

Kuuga: "That won't stop me."

Kuuga jumps and uses his mist as multiple platforms to jump above the immobilized students, he lands in front of the crowd and makes a thick mist barrier in front of them and continues to chase after Todoroki. He looked back to see Bakugo blasting over the mist, Aoyama using his laser to fly over it, Yaoyorozu using a pole to jump over it, Kirishima managed to squeeze through the mist with sheer force.

Kuuga: "The mist isn't thick enough."

Kuuga focused on the mist barrier, thickening it as he ran.

Yaoyorozu: "How naive, Todoroki, Kiriu!"

Bakugo: "I won't let you two get away so easily!"

Bakugo blasts towards the two as other students from Class 1-A and other classes manage to get through the mist barrier, breaking it.

Kuuga: "Guess it can't hold multiple attacks."

Todoroki shot multiple pieces of ice on the floor, trying to make everyone slip but Kuuga uses his mist to avoid slipping by covering his shoes.

Kuuga: "Nice trick."

Kuuga turns around to see Mineta in the air.

Mineta: "I've outwitted you, Todoroki, Kiriu! How pathetic! Take this! My special attack!"

Mineta took one of his hair balls and prepared to throw it at them.

Mineta: "Gra-!"

Before Mineta finished, he was suddenly hit by a robot to the side, sending him flying.

Kuuga: "Robots?"

Present Mic: "Obstacles have shown up suddenly! Starting with... the first barrier!"

Todoroki stopped running along with Kuuga, who was slightly behind him.

Present Mic: "Robo inferno!"

Kuuga: "So these are the ones used in the Entrance exam? (Sighs) Examinees had it rough."

Kuuga activated his Quirk and directed his mist, forming multiple spikes towards the robots. The Mist spikes pierced the robots, making it explode and fall, Todoroki shoots a barrage of ice, freezing the destroyed robots. Once it's completely frozen, Todoroki continued his sprint.

Kuuga: "Oh no you're not."

Kuuga followed shortly, making another mist barrier in between the destroyed robot's leg.

The other students followed their route, running between the legs but were stopped by the mist barrier. The ice shattered as the robot fell on the students, making a huge smoke behind Todoroki and Kuuga.

Present Mic: "Todoroki and Kiriu from Class 1-A! The other attacked and the other defended in two simultaneous hits! How elegant! Amazing! They're the first two through! They're like working together! It's, you know, practically unfair!"

Aizawa: "Their actions are logical and strategic. The other trying to pull ahead, the other trying to make the competition between them."

Present Mic: "As expected from two students who got through recommendations! They both never fought them before, but those robo infernos couldn't get past with their elite moves!"

Kuuga continues to chase after Todoroki as he shoots ice back to try and increase the gap between Kuuga, he uses his mist to cover the ice projectiles and uses its coldness to make his production of mists easier. The mist dissipates along with the ice disappearing, showing that the ice projectiles vaporized and combined with the black mist.

Kuuga: "You really call this teamwork?"

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 522 20
Fate decided to toy with a little boy who dreamed of becoming a hero as he lost his respect and fate for heroes. He instead became a villain and "joi...
3.4K 126 24
___________________________________________________ "This is the story of how we all became the greatest heroes." ___________________________________...
32.6K 1.7K 95
‼️Book 2 Out Now‼️ For years I've walked under clouds of blood, trauma, and fake love. My father isn't around to cheer me on, and my mother doesn't w...
13.4K 451 55
(This story is about u and various boys who like u )this is about you who moved from California to Japan to the famous hero school U.A. See you may b...