Only Love..πŸ’«βœ¨β€

By iamkashhh

SHORT STORIES ON #SIDNAAZ.. Hey there SidNaazians....! Here is your Typical SidNaazian Writer again..! Here... More

Only Intro
His Little WifeπŸ¦‹( Intro)
1πŸ¦‹
2πŸ¦‹
3πŸ¦‹
4πŸ¦‹
5πŸ¦‹
6πŸ¦‹
7πŸ¦‹
8πŸ¦‹
9πŸ¦‹
10πŸ¦‹
11πŸ¦‹
12πŸ¦‹
14πŸ¦‹
15πŸ¦‹(last)
LETS COPE TOGETHER
Hayaat❀♾
2❀♾
3❀♾
4❀♾
5❀♾
6❀♾
7❀♾
8❀♾
9❀♾
10❀♾
11❀♾
12❀♾
13❀♾
14❀♾
15❀♾
16❀♾
17❀♾
18❀♾
19❀♾
20❀♾
21❀♾
22❀♾
23❀♾
24❀♾
25❀♾
26❀♾(LAST)
Epilogue❀♾
NEXT?
L❀ve Happened🧿
2🧿
3🧿
4🧿
5🧿
6🧿
7🧿
8🧿
9🧿(last)
Epilogueβ™ΎπŸ§Ώ
Rab Ne Banaya Mainu Ik Tere VaasteπŸ’ž
2πŸ’ž
3πŸ’ž
4πŸ’ž
5πŸ’ž
6πŸ’ž
7πŸ’ž
8πŸ’ž
9πŸ’ž
10πŸ’ž
11πŸ’ž
12πŸ’ž
13πŸ’ž
14πŸ’ž
15πŸ’ž
16πŸ’ž

13πŸ¦‹

5.8K 574 47
By iamkashhh

Hey guys.. I am sorry for updating this late.. Plz don't be angry!
______________________________________

IN SHUKLA HOUSE..

Shehnaaz got up feeling hungry, She knew her hubby will also be there with her for lunch..! But her hunger didn't let her fear!

Sheh: Ahaan, aj Sidharth kya kren ge! Meri to galti bhi nh thi, maine thodi na Arav ko kaha tha mujhe propose krna..! Huh mai kyun darun maine kuch nh kiya! Wo khota wo khud to ek muka khaake nikal gaya mujhe phasa diya!

Haaye poocha hi nh phone krke usse, kitna khoon baha tha! Khaana khaane ke baad phle yashu se pooch lun gi!

She said nd got up kissing her coco's cheek.. Getting little fresh she left tip toed outside the guest room only to find the way empty which made her grin nd raise her imaginary collar..!

Sheh: Shyd wo chle gae khaana kha gae..! Abhi khaa leti hun, raat ko Maa ke saath so jaun gi.. phr kya kr saken ge!

She mummbled with a happy sigh totally forgetting about her plan to not get scare from him! Sitting on a chair she made a plate for herself nd took a morsel nd put it in her mouth smiling..

Sid: Oops mere bina khaana start kr liya! I thought meri biwi mere lye wait kr rhi hogi par yahan to wo khaana khatam krne pe aa gai h!

He said faking hurt, Her mouth remained open, Chuckling at her he closed her mouth with his finger..

Sid: Eat sweatheart..

He said nd winked at her making her get up..

Sheh: Meri bhook gai!

She said nd turned to leave, Taking her wirst in his hand he glared at her which made her pout..

Sid: Chup chap betho or khao..

He said again coming in his form making her sit there nd eat without any fuss..! he too made plate for himself nd started to eat..

Sid: Hmmm so i was saying--

Shehnaaz knew what was coming so she started..

Sheh: Sidharth dekhiye, Ab apna galat lar rhe ho! Meri kya galti thi ap hi batao bala.. Maine thodi na us khote ko bola tha mujhe propose kre! Usne khud ne aake sab kuch chungu punguu ( lovey dovey words ) bolna start kr diya!

She blabbered nd looking at him whose eyes again got dark remembering the scene.. Biting her tongue she continued Cursing herself for taking a break on that line only!

Sheh: Or or mai to mana krne wali thi, usko batane wali thi ki meri to shaadi ho chuki hai.. Or mere hubby kitne ache hai, Or wo kitne handsome hai, Or ummm um,

Her words finished as she was thinking what to say more for him may be then he will be happy!

Sid: Hmm Or?

He said still faking sternly wanting to listen more for himself as she was praising him!

She grinned at her working idea nd started again!

Sheh: Or um hn or wo meri kitni care krte hai, wo mujhe kitni saari ice-cream khilaate hai,

She said grinning making him roll his eyes, But again glared at her indicating her to continue..

Sheh: Or bas wo bht ache hai!

Sid: Bas! Or?

He glared at her making her pout..! Itna kuch acha bol dia jab ki hai bhi nh itne ache..phr bhi or or or bole ja rhe hai, Itna kahan se laun!?

Sheh: Or han mujhe mere hubby bht zyada psnd hai, I love my Hubby! To how can i accept your love?

She blabbered again but his eyes went wide at her QUICK NOT SO RUMANTIC CONFESSION.. Did she just say that? or did she even realised!? Do she really love him!? Hell Yes!

Clearing his throat he said..

Sid: Ahem what did you say?

He asked making her think! Kuch galat bol dia, nh nh sab acha acha nikaal ke bola! She thought...

Sheh: Kya bola?

Sid: U said something um you love i mean that you l-love me?

He said averting his eyes from her innocent face which was making him just say that three words to her too!

Sheh: Yes I love you, I love my Hubby!

She said grinning! Its not like that she was just saying, She said bcz she felt like that.. She love her husband no doubt.. Arrange marriage doesn't mean that you don't your partner.. Morever his care, his possessiveness nature, sometimes his being immature with her made her feel more love for her hubby!

Her little confession made him speechless.. Though he won't deny that she had made a very big place in his heart, He himself has been attached with her, She has that positive aura around her.. Yeah he also has been possessiveness nd protectiveness around her, Nd If that all things mean LOVE then he definately love her.. He Love His Wife..

He too wanted tl say that to her that I LOVE YOU TOO but he controlled himself, He will make it special for her, For him, Nd For them..!

Sheh: Sidharth ap abhi gussa nh ho na?

His thoughts broke by her little voice.. She asked feebly making him smile nd shook his head..

Sid: Nh,

He said making her grin..!

Sheh: Hayee Thankyouu.. Ab mujhe Maa ke saath sone ka bahana bhi nh banana pde ga!

She said happily which made him frown.!

Sid: What did you just say!? You were going to sleep with Mom!?

He asked glaring at her nd wiped his hands with tissue..! Nervously chuckling she bit her tongue for blabbering her plan infornt of him, She made a run towards guest room with her aloo paratha rolled in her hand..!

Sid: Wait you brat!

He said going behind her.. Giggling shehnaaz kept running making him laugh too!

Rita ji came out her room listening their laugh and her eyes met with a blissful sight of her son being all kiddo! Oh How much she missed him being like that... She knew she had made a perfect choice for him nd she was proud of that..!

Shehnaaz was about to close the door when he opened it smirking at her..

Sheh: haha-- Bas ha ha mai thak gai ruko Sidharth.. Ruko plz..

She said nd sat on bed with her paratha still in her hand nd with other hand she took her coco..

Sitting beside her he took that dinausor teddy out of her grip.. Getting her breaths back she looked at him who was already looking at her..

Sid: To tum Mom ke saath sone wali thi!

He asked raising his brow..

Sheh: Hn! meko dar lag rha tha na agr ap kuch mujhe kr den to!?

She said carelessly which made his smirk wide at her naughty thoughts not knowing about her innocent reply!

Sid: To mai esa kya kr deta?

He asked huskily nd snaked his arm around her waist making her squeel at his sudden act! but she didn't protest making him happy!

Sheh: Arey agr ap mujhe baand waand dete to!

She again said taking a bite from paratha making him gulp! What was she saying!? was there something mixed in her meal or what!?

Sid: Wo to phr mai abhi bhi kr sakta hun!

He said trying to make her nervous which was not happening as she was not saying what he was thinking!

Sheh: Ab kyun ab to aap naraz nh hona.. Or ab to mai apne room mai hi soun gi na!

She said thinking! He frowned at her reaction!

Sid: Han wahin to, Ab to mai tumhe apne room mai baand sakta hun na!

Sheh: Par ab kyu!?

She said angrily!

Sid: Acha what were you actually saying about tieing or something!?

Sheh: Wo to mai kah rhi thi ki jab ap gussa the us college wali baat ko lekar to shyd ap mujhe baandh dete na taaki mai college hi na jaa paun! Or apne doston se na mil paun!

She said making his bubble burst, WTF was he thinking! nd what his little wife meant..! Wese to itni stories parhti hai Wattpad pe ek koi achi si parh leti to ---  He thought annoyingly!

Sid: Leave it you are such a turn off!

He said making her sit on bed who pouted at the lack of attention..

Sheh: Turn Off Kya hai?

She asked maming him smirk!

Sid: Um first tell me which kind of stories you read on wattpad!?

He asked hoping a gud answerr...

Sheh: Umm, Achi wali mtlb buri wali blkl bhi nh! Mtlb mujhe cute cute stories bht psnd hai or funny bhi! or jis mai hero akdu hota hai wo bhi!

She said making him face palm himself.. He shouldn't expect anything from her..

He will have to be the lead one..!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

I am just trying to finish this soon💙💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 31.3K 103
"𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’‡π’“π’π’Ž 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’† π’˜π’‰π’†π’ 𝑰 π’…π’Šπ’…π’'𝒕 π’Œπ’π’†π’˜ π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’•π’“π’–π’π’š π’Žπ’†π’‚π’π’”. 𝑭𝒐𝒓 π’Žπ’† 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’Žπ’†π’‚οΏ½...
29.8K 1.9K 15
Short stories of SIDNAAZ As I am not able provide regular updates , came up with this new idea Hope you will love this one aswell. (ps: Only fun an...
152K 12.1K 76
Hii , First time I am writing story please support me . It's all imagination story . I am SidNaaz fans and first time SidNaaz pr story likh rhe hon...
396K 35.6K 56
A cousin love storyβ™‘οΈŽ Opposite attracts , right? Yes, It does❀️ Enjoy the beautiful love story of sidharth and his naaz🌷