treasure tales

By HarshiniR1

where treasure meets a not so perfect pair of siblings ;) More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 19

chapter 18

32 1 0
By HarshiniR1

asahi's pov

i watched as jaehyuk came and lied down beside me, we both agreed to sleep down. my stomach felt empty with all those butterflies i get everytime he is near me.it has been about a year since i started liking him, lliking him more than a friend, in my defence IT IS REALLY HIS FAULT, HE MADE ME SO VULNERABLE, HE would hold hands randomly, and would hug me out of nowhere. he was not THIS comfortable with others so i thought that he liked me, but i was mistaken. it is just me who liked the other but i would dare not tell this to others, it became so burdening so i made an online friend,who is y/n's brother. i made a mistake by letting him know that it was me. what if he tells this to y/n? or worse to the members?!!!! o h  m y  g o d . . . 

"aren't you cold?" jaehyuk asked me

"not much, the blankets are warm enough"

"well i feel a bit cold" he pouted

i smiled,"shall i bring a heat-"

my heart stopped, he pulled me closer by my waist. my breath hitched when i felt his lips on my forehead. "good night sahi-ah" he never- he never did this before!

"jaehyuk ahh-" he hugged me tighter , my mind wasn't processing anything, but i could feel his warmth and all i could do was smile and snuggle.it was one of my warmest nights! wish he were mine.

jaehyuk's pov

wish he were mine, i was hugging him to keep us warm, his petite body in my grasp made me crazy, i wonder if he can hear my heartbeat? i pouted in the dark, my head was resting on top of sahi's head. i have liked him as long as i can remember. lately i just like him so much that i can't stop myself from hugging. i make all kinds of excuses to spend time with him. he is just so -- beautiful!i slept smiling sadly through the dark.

i suddenly felt cold so i tried to hug him tightly but the space beside me was empty. i guess he woke up, it was 5 in the morning why did we wake up so early? the others are still sleeping i guess. i got up and headed towards the kitchen.

 asahi was sitting with a half filled glass in front of him

"asahi?" i waved my hands infront of him

"huh?"

"why are you up so early?

"huh? ahh i just woke up!!!" he gave me a light smile

i sighed,"i thought it was because i made you uncomfortable!" i pouted

"aee nothing like that jaehyuk-ahh "he ruffled my hair

i held his hand, he stopped and looked at me.

i took his hand and pressed it against my chest.

"jaehyu-ah..." he softly.

i breathed heavily, i liked him alot and i thought of telling him. now is my chance. because this thing is making me crazy. after he rejects, i can run to the dorms and then i will maybe cry and then mess up everyone's future. what are you even thinking? aren't things good enough for you?.

i said,"let's gmmph-"

my eyes flew open when i felt something so soft on my lips ,only to see asahi stepping back with wide eyes

"so-sorry!!!" and he ran away

i was still trying to process what was happening, asahi pressed his lips against mine, he pulled away suddenly, he was all red, he stuttered, he kissed me that means tht he liked me TOOOO??? i was just standing there touching my lips barely believing what happened

"jaehyuk?"

i turned around to meet y/n in her pjs

"why did asahi run in a hurry? did something happen? he packed hurriedly so he left his shirt here. -"

that's when i realised asahi ran away, he of course doesn't know that i like him too so he ran away because he thought that  he made a mistake! he must be regretting it now! aish jaehyuk why did you not stop him

"sorry y/n noona i will be going first thanks for letting us stay over. will tell you everything later." i hurriedly bowed and ran after asahi.

i packed my belongings and and his shirt too. i ran out feeling euphoric

asahi likes me

asahi likes me

ASAHI LIKES ME!

though the kiss was short, i loved it.

 i was smiling widely. the car was parked outside so maybe he just ran . i was wearing my mask so i headed to his dorm.i still couldn't stop smiling

after i reached the building i was panting. then i heaved myself up the stairs. i was standing outside asahi's door. i knocked -no response. so i went ahead and opened the door.click. thank god he didn't lock it. his shoes were at the entrance. he didn't wear his slippers his bag was thrown at the couch i looked around he was not there, so i went to his bedroom- not there.

i heard soft sobs from the kitchen. i smiled softly i headed to the kitchen

there he was hiding in the corner with his back facing me . i went and called," sahi-ahh"

i touched his shoulder and he broke down. "jaehyuk, mianhae. i am so so sorry i didn't mean to kiss you. i am sorry. i just like you so much  i - i am- i am so so sorry jaehyuk ahh" now asahi was sniffling and he was crying loudly now. tears were streaming down his face. i tried to make him face me. he just backed away at my touch. 

"it's okay asahi"

"how the fuck is this okay jaehyuk? i am gay and i like you! how is this NORMAL? how is this OKAY? now GO AWAY!" He abruptly stood up.

i chuckled and i pulled him, he easily fell on my laps. while i was holding one of his hands, my other hand cupped his face. his breath hitched.

i said,"liking someone is normal" with that i kissed him. he melted in my arms. sparks all through my body. his lips tasted so sweet. 

but asahi pulled away first "what- what does this mean jaehyuk-ah?" he asked with his tear stained cheeks

"it means that i like you " 

"asahi, i like you as a man. does  this answer your question?"

 "what about you sahi??" i asked eagerly

"i- i " he backed away all of a sudden

i was left confused. what does this mean?

"do you really like me?" he asked. my heart sank does he not.. ??

"i like you " i said again hoping against hope "you?"

he flung his arms around me!

"of course i like you dumbO " 

he hugged me tightly. i lifted him up and made him sit on the table.

silence . i was just staring at him, smiling at him softly.

"jaehyuk- ahh" i hummed in response.

"jeahyuk what do you think about others? what will they say? do we have to hide it? will the others be uncomfortable? do you- do you feel uncomfortable?" he asked me hesitantly

i answered," asahi , i have liked you for a long time! i started liking you after one year after our debut! i am just so happy now!i don't care about  what others will say also, you don't have to worry about that ! being gay is nothing wrong and loving someone even though you are an idol is not a crime! i am really happyyyy !!!!!!tell me since when did you start liking me?"

asahi was dazed. "i- i started liking you not long ago.maybe a year ago?"

"wow i must have messedit up if i had confessed to you before.!!" i laughed

"jaehyuk" asahi looked serious.

"wha-"

asahi kissed me. i smiled through our kiss. my hands held his thin waist and i pulled him closer. he wrapped his legs around me as i lifted him. his hands were around my back and one cupped my face. his lips were so soft. he pulled away

"put me down jaehyuk-ahh" he laughed. my heart was beating so fast.i still couldn't believe it.i dived in for another kiss.he giggled as i pecked him all over his face.

"yah asahi! why would you run away all of a sudd-"

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 135 20
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲. 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝? 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬�...
2.6K 137 11
An unfulfilled love story from when they were young and couldn't make the right decisions. Two soulmates left with thoughts full of 'what might have...
1.2K 0 46
A Tomorrow X Together's fanfiction
16.8K 797 25
where Haruto and Jeongwoo are always seen together but hate eachother. treasure | Jeongwoo x Haruto written by chae (::