In Love With A Psychopath

By mitsukis_mind

!!Mature Content Warning!! "Get on your knees, now." "Who are you, really?" "You saw the file. You know exact... More

Author's Notes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18

Chapter 8

29 0 0
By mitsukis_mind

Smut ahead, enjoy.

°Lyle°

She must have been feeling better after watching the movie with the fish-girl and the boy. Once it ended she sat up straighter and turned to me, again intensely staring at me. When I raised a brow at her, a feline smile grew on her lips.

She traced light kisses up my neck, to my jaw, then licked her way up to my ear and bit down softly. My breath hitched as she slid a cold soft hand under my shirt, over my stomach then across my chest. As her lips trailed down to my collarbone she clawed at my chest, earning a silent gasp from me.

Once she bit down on my neck, I couldn't control myself. I grabbed a fist full of her hair, tilting her head back giving me access to her throat. She slid on top of me as I bit and sucked on her neck, her hand gliding through my hair, pulling roughly.

My hand still fisted in her hair, I tilted her head back down and placed a kiss to her jaw, then her flushed cheek. When I pulled back, and looked into her eyes that's when I decided even if this was all a game to gain my trust so she can leave. I'll make her want to stay, please her so well she won't want to leave. I'll make her love me.

I grabbed her thighs, lifting her with me as I stood. I walked to the dining room, to the empty dining table and kicked the chair at the end of the table away. Gently I laid her on the dark wood table.

Hovering over her I kissed down her neck, then slowly pulled her thin, tight black tank top up, licking and kissing every inch that I revealed. She arched her back to let the shirt come off further, but once I got the shirt to her arms, I grabbed her hands and placed them over her head. Pulling the shirt to stop over her eyes, I leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"Move your arms and you'll get punished. I suggest you behave" I licked her lobe then bit down softly, a quiet gasp escaped her lips. Making a grin form on mine.

I pulled away and admired her half naked body, she didn't wear a bra so her peaked nipples were exposed. Leaning down I flicked one with my left hand as I flicked the other with my tongue. As I did so she bit her lip to muffle a moan.

I pull back and grip her matching black short sleep shorts and rip them down to her knees. I pull her legs, rotating her hips to the side, leaving her ass bare. A match to the top of her. I run my hand over her left ass cheek gently, then I pull my hand back and slap hard. She again muffles her moan. So I hit her again, but harder.

Her arms never moved but she muffled her moan again. I rotate her hips back normally then pull her soher ass was practically hanging off the edge of the table. I fully remove her shorts, spread her legs and start rubbing her over her black lace thong.

"You want me to touch you?" I ask, my voice a deep rumble in my chest.

She nods. I rotate her hip to the right, then slap her right cheek.

"Use your words, brat" I growled at her.

Moving her back and rubbing her pussy again I spoke louder.

"I'll ask again, Do you want me to touch you?"

"Yes" she said breathlessly as she bit her lip.

"Then let me hear you" I said, leaning down to her slightly.

"But.. Holl-"

"I don't care if he hears you, fuck I don't care who is around. When I touch you, I want to hear you" I snapped at her.

I slid her thong down to her ankles and lifted her legs. I took a finger and ran it between her lips feeling how soaking wet she was. I was a whole new level of hard, a new level of hunger ran through me.

Slowly I ran my fingers up to that soft bundle of nerves, causing a shaky moan to escape her. I rubbed in slow circles as I leaned down and took one of her nipples between my teeth, softly nibbling and sucking.

Her moans slowly got louder and more breathless each time. I knew she was close, I could hear it in those desperate moans. Rubbing faster, I began leaving soft bites on her chest working my way up to her neck. Once I made it to her soft spot a few inches from where her shoulder meets her neck, I sped up even more and bit down hard.

A loud pained moan left her lips, as her back arched. Her body convulsed from pleasure. But I wasn't done. Slowly I slid two fingers into her. She was so wet, so tight around my fingers. I could feel her spasming from the pleasure of just my fingers inside of her. I placed myself against my hand, then ripped the shirt off of her entirely. Slowly dragging my fingers down her cheek then over her lips, I brought my hand to her throat gripping firmly.

"Look at me" I demanded.

Her eyes slid to mine as I slammed my fingers all the way into her. Her moans fueled every thrust and rub I gave her. Her eyes never left mine. Every time I slammed my fingers into her, every time I rubbed on that spot as I pulled my fingers out I could tell she fought the urge to roll her eyes back. It wasn't long until her second climax crashed through her, her hips bucking and rolling. She went to arch her head back but I gripped her jaw roughly and growled.

"Don't you dare look away from me"

"Lyle.."

The way she laced my name with a moan made my skin purr, made it feel like I was on fire. I ripped away from her, slipped my fingers out of her and licked every bit of her juices off as I stared into her eyes. A small whimper echoed from her.

I dropped to my knees, gripping her shaking thighs over my shoulders. I slowly kissed my way down her thigh, nipping here and there. Then I licked my way to her. Pulling her more I held her legs wide open, displaying every inch of her that was mine to take.

I gently licked up her slit, teasing her, coaxing every last moan from her. I slid my tongue between her lips, feeling her slick warm juices on my tongue. The taste of her can only be described as exquisite. She was exquisite. I swirled my tongue around her clit, feeding off her whimpers and moans. She must've felt so very sensitive by now, she just won't stop squirming, trying to crawl away.

That's not going to happen.

I grip her thigh with my left hand and hold her down with my right, then speed my assault on those nerves. Faster and faster I flick my tongue, swirling and sucking till I feel her about to go right over that edge, that's when I plunge my tongue into her.

A strained high pitched moan erupts from her, her hands crash into my hair and grip with all their might. Her thighs try to close on me but I'm stronger, I rip her legs open and continue licking inside of her still I feel all her juices pour onto my tongue, down my chin. I lick all of it up, savouring her taste until she's left limp and panting.

I pull away, kissing up her body, across her chest til I reach her neck where I place soft gentle bites up to her jaw. I lay feather light kisses to her cheek, temple then her brow. She doesn't have the energy to do anything but touch my cheek, her eyes stay closed as she pants.

I scoop her up, walk back into the living room and grab her blanket to cover her as I walk up stairs to her room. I place her on the counter, then run the bath to a soothing warm temperature. I add bath salts that have chamomile and lavender buds mixed in. Once the bath is perfect I pick her backup and place her into the bath.

She hums in approval as she hugs her legs and rests her head on her knee. She begins playing with the flowers, poking them, flicking them across the water. I sit on the edge of the tub and watch her.

"May I wash you or would you like to do it yourself?" I ask her as I brush her long wavy hair off her back with my hand.

"You can do it, I don't mind" she mumbles into her knees.

I stand and find a body wash that smells calming, and grab her loofah. I kneel down in front of her and begin gently scrubbing her back. She bundles her hair up into a messy bun then rests her forehead back on her knees.

As I washed her body gently I stayed there, staring at her. The little tendrils of hair that clung to her nape, to her face. She really is beautiful.

Once I finished washing her I helped her step out of the bath and into a big towel. I left her to whatever she needed to do as I went and got her something to put on. A royal blue sister to what she had on down stairs. Once she had changed and climbed into bed I kissed her brow and began walking to her door.

"Lyle." She called out as I reached her door.

"Yes?" I said as I turned, leaning against her door, my hands in my pockets.

"Will you lay with me?" She sat up as she asked.

My brows rose at her question. How could I deny this beautiful little succubus anything? I couldn't, I'd give her anything she wanted.

So I did. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132 51 31
Aurora is 2nd line to throne: As Princess of the Moon kingdom she is expected to act lady like; however as she get's closer to her 21st birthday, a t...
3.6M 90K 54
"I don't like him." I murmur against his lips. "It's only ever been you, Noah." He continues to kiss me, his hand now caressing my cheek gently. "H...
3.2M 23K 5
Excerpt only: I quickly run in their direction as my claws elongate into fierce points. I watch as a man in all black strikes down and kills one of...
82.2K 2.6K 53
(Sequel to "The Stepbrother") THIS STORY HAS BEEN UPDATED! WARNING! (R+18) This contains mature content and trigger warnings such as trauma, murder...