Harry Potter Oneshots (x Read...

By umber_

The title says it all! Warning: Updates are hella slow. More

Requests [Closed, Possibly Discontinued]
(Young!James x Fem!Reader) I know this smell
(Young!James x Reader) Cute Tree
(Young!James x Fem!Gryffindor) Rebound
(Young!Remus x Fem!Gryffindor) Favour
(Young!Remus x Reader) Apologies
(Young!Remus x Reader) Jealous
(Young!Remus x Reader) Missing Book
(Young!Remus x Fem!Reader) On Edge
(Young!Sirius x Reader) Secret Admirer
(Young!Sirius x Reader) IOU
(Young!Lily x Reader) Fake date me
(Young!Lily x Reader) Hanahaki
(Fred x Reader) Take me out
(Neville x Fem!Sly!Reader) Trust me
(Neville x Fem!Sly!Reader) Obsessed
(Cedric x Reader) French Boy
(Oliver Wood x Reader) Morning Wood
(Oliver x Reader) First Name Basis
Muggle [a book preview]
(Draco x Reader) Sorry
(Draco x Fem!Huf!Reader) Fireworks
(Harry x Reader) Jealous
(Hermione x Reader) Ruin My Night
(Hermione x Reader) Love Me
(Hermione x Fem!Rav!Reader pt. 1) Pet Snake
(Hermione x Fem!Rav!Reader pt. 2) Pet Snake
(Hermione x Male!Reader - SMUT) Wolfie
(??? x Reader) Thank you for 1K!
(Ginny x Reader) Gotta Hide
(Young!Severus x Reader) Say It Back
(Blaise x Reader) Draco's Advice
(Percy x Reader) 2k
Drarry Special
(Dean x Reader) Skipping
3k (Young!Regulus x Reader)
(Regulus x Reader) Even in Death
4k: Author's Note
9k - Royalty (Charlie x Reader)
(Charlie x Reader pt. 2) Royalty
(Malfoy!Fem!Gry!Reader) Potter Blood
(Luna x Sly!Reader) Free Period
(Oliver x Reader x Percy) Only One
Not a Chapter But Requests Are Open Again (New Rules)
(Adrian x Reader) Seatmates
(Seamus x Fem!Sly!Reader) Porter
requests on hold, possibly discontinued

(Ginny x Sly!Fem!Reader) Bully

1.7K 30 9
By umber_

requested anonymously
it's all in y/n's pov

I think father would completely blow his lid off- well anyone in my family, really. I mean I was surprised when I realised a year-ish ago. I always wondered why she stopped me while I walked to the next class. I'm not very good at listening.

A Weasley?? Bullying a Malfoy?? Pshhhh- really??

Yeah. Really.

I guess that's why I'm in Slytherin and not Gryffindor. Those cocky fuckers... It's weird how different Dray's life and mine are. We're only a year apart. He's loud. He's very loud, and it intimidated me a lot, so I was just quiet.

I don't really like how things turned out. I ended up being somewhat of his opposite. We only have similar values. Of course, we do. He's obviously more vocal about them though.

I'm not. It's really unpopular with most of the school- what I think. I do think that purebloods are more superior in that we're more original, y'know? But I'm not saying mudbloods are dumb, okay? Salazar knows Granger won't shut up- always lecturing Potter and the Weasley. I'm glad I'm not there for most of it.

But there they are again.

Their trio and my brother's standing in front of each other throwing hilarious glares and insults at each other. Then, spells go flying, and a professor comes in.

Honestly, what is the point? It just draws attention, but what does it matter? They're always at the center of it.

Until they're not.

And the youngest Weasley, a few inches taller than me is there, and I'm the center of her attention. Guess what? It's never in a good way. I mean she really has to increase the tension, which, on my side, is probably sexual. I know I shouldn't feel that way because it's unhealthy and Gryffindors are in a similar level of muggleborns or whatever, but shit, you ever heard the term "eye candy"? As I've mentions, I never even hear what she's saying. Then, she makes her voice louder.

"..what the hell is wrong with your family?"

Ah she must be talking about what had only now finished. Now, I don't usually cry, but look at me go; tears slip out this time. I'm not hurt by that question; I'm really not, but I wonder it too. I guess that's what hurts. She doesn't know what she's saying.

The Weasley looks taken aback. I don't think I've cried in front of my schoolmates before, but at home, I'm apparently a crybaby.

This girl though- she looks like she cares that she thinks she hurt me. It looks like she cares about me, and it feels so nice. She's apologising over and over, but the tears keep coming, and Professor Filch, who presumably went to scold my brother's group and the Golden Trio, is giving this Weasley detention after class. He's asked me to go as well in hopes of forgiving her.

And it's so funny to me because she hasn't hurt me. I'm just completely and absolutely fucked, so of course, I'm crying, and even when the teacher goes, Weasley's still there. She even hugs me. Then, I stop crying, and I remember this is actually my body she's hugging.

And I'm not allowed to hug back.

"Okay," I say, still sniffling, "I guess I'll see you after class."

====

My first time in detention for months, and it's not even my fault. Seriously, what was that?

It was like her first time seeing me- as if every other time she tried picking on me, I was just a doll, literally a punching bag, and I don't know how to feel about that.

Better? Because then I'll have a chance? Is she even gay?

I've come early, even before professor to get it over with. I give him a quiet greeting, and as we wait, he marks some papers.

Finally, my brother and his friends come in along with their "rivals" and Ginny. She's probably part of the "rivalling" group as well by association. Dray looks surprised to see me but doesn't question it. He probably thinks I started a fight and would be very proud, and lucky for him, I'm a large disappointment. Older Weasley doesn't look too happy though.

"Ginny? What're you doing here?"

She rolls her eyes and shrugs, putting her legs up on the side of the chair. I cross mine. Unfortunately for me, professor answers for her.

"She was bullying Y/n," he says, mentioning my first name for clarity, I assume.

Dray shoots a glare at me, and the older Weasley chooses to argue.

"Are you sure? If anything, the Malfoy must be the one throwing out the insults first or at least, starting it."

"Ron," Ginny mutters as if for my sake.

"Really?"

He looks giddy. Yeah that's not a nice feeling.

"Please," Professor Filch says, and they become silent.

Ginny's face seems to grow with guilt, and I just feel embarrassed. I must be the most cowardly Malfoy in history.

Professor goes on to lecture the others, and as if fate, for once, chooses my side, it goes on without any mentions of the liquid from my eyes or eye sacks, technically. Then, he tells Ginny to apologise, and I forgive her, and we live happily ever after for a few minutes which are before Draco pulls me aside to ask what happened. He looks both ashamed and worried.

"It was nothing."

"You wouldn't be here if it wasn't nothing."

"It's not the first time, and anyway, I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself."

"Not the first time?" he asks, enunciating every word. "How long has this been going on?"

"I don't know, but it doesn't matter. I promise."

"You don't know? It's been going on for so long that you don't know?"

I sigh. I seem to keep picking the wrong words. It's like mum's with us here at school. He tries to act like dad, but he's most definitely mum.

"It's not anything."

"Again, if it wasn't anything, you wouldn't be here. Salazar! We're always here in the same campus for how long. Y/n, are you fine?"

No, not at all.

"Yes, and again, it doesn't matter."

Briefly, he hugs me.

"Promise me if something happens you'll come to me."

I give a small smile.

"I promise."

Hell, I probably won't. Nice gesture though.

====

She doesn't do anything to me anymore, but she's always apologising. Any time I'm in the vicinity, there's some sort of apologetic look she gives me. It's like I'm being pitied. Merlin, I'd get little trinkets here and there.

I'd feel flattered, but it's kind of hard. I think I miss the bullying.

"I'm sorry."

And at last, I've found my voice.

"Please, could you not?"

"Sorry?"

I cringe.

"Er... it's fine. It really is. I- I think, and I'm sorry if this is a little blunt- I think maybe, I've moved past it quicker than you have, and this has become an odd reminder of what happened."

"Oh I see. I'm- yeah okay."

This must have been the longest conversation I've had with her. I want to continue it, but I've already walked away.

"Hey- er- this might sound odd, but do you want to grab lunch with me?"

I turn around, wide grin on my face, and nod. I hope I'm not too red, but hey, I'm always too much to handle. ;) This must seem weird to her. I suggest we get food then head out to eat on the grass.

"What's wrong?" she asks, "Your brother?"

I laugh, "Yes, everything's wrong with him, but I'm also technically not allowed to hang out with you. And anyway, I don't feel like having my arse kicked by how many Weasleys. That's reserved for you."

I wink. Her face drops a little, but she musters a smile.

"I'll meet you there."

She did! She really did, and I thought this would be a weirdly planned prank. With all the Sorry's and whatnot, it was definitely... different, I guess.

"Hey you," I say awkwardly.

"Hi," she says equally awkwardly.

This must be our first civil interaction sitting down, both of us cross-legged, our skirts sure to stain from the grass, but I don't think either of us care. Now, how would this transition? I know she's technically been bullying for what's probably the past few years or whatever, but it's so hard- and I know I keep mentioning this, but it amazes me so much because it's hard- so hard paying attention to insults when she moves and speaks so gracefully.

For a little bit, we're only eating, but she breaks the ice eventually.

"I know you don't want me to apologise, but really, is there anything I could do to make up for everything I've done to you?"

Salazar, she's so charming, and it's such a weird reaction that I just go for it. My hand on her cheek- it's so soft, and I kiss her. She kisses back a little but pulls back.

"Sorry," I say immediately after .

"What?"

"I don't know. Was that bad? It's my first kiss."

"Wh- no, it's- it's fine, but what was that?"

Mhm definitely a weird thing to do, and she's completely and totally clueless of what I think and feel because I haven't said anything about it. What the fuck am I doing?

"A kiss? That was a kiss?"

"I know but nothing? Nothing you want me to do?"

"I don't know? What should you do? You've apologised? And I like you?"

AND OH MY MERLIN, I SAID THAT OUT LOUD. She looks so confused, and of course, she is. From her perspective, all she's done was bully me.

"What?"

"I don't know! Company! I- I've liked your company, and I know this is weird, but honestly, you've done nothing wrong because I don't listen to you because I'm too busy looking at you, and- and-"

She kisses me?

"Be my girlfriend."

Wh- what? This is happening, but WHAT EXACTLY IS HAPPENING?

"Yeah okay," I say with a large grin because whatever the fuck happened ended up with me with her.

a/n: lmao shit, i forgot to include some kind of friend/s for y/n, but it's done now. i don't need friends they disappoint me 💃✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 132 11
❝ πƒπŽ π˜πŽπ” π“π‡πˆππŠ 𝐈 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐃 πˆπ“ 𝐀𝐋𝐋? ❞ ― 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺 π—π—Žπ—‹π—†π—ˆπ—‚π—… π—ˆπ–Ώ π–½π–Ύπ–Ίπ—π—π—Œ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π–»π–Ύπ—π—‹π–Ίπ—’π–Ίπ—…π—Œ, 𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂...
1.4K 94 10
"π’†π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐 π’’π’–π’Šπ’„π’Œπ’π’š" π’”π’Šπ’“π’Šπ’–π’” π’π’“π’Šπ’π’ π’ƒπ’π’‚π’„π’Œ 𝒙 π’‡π’†π’Ž!𝒐𝒄 π’Žπ’‚π’“π’‚π’–π’…π’†π’“π’” 𝒆𝒓𝒂
41K 593 89
Where a Hufflepuff who stays hidden in the shadows falls for the Gryffindor who shines brighter than everyone. This is my first story, please leave...
80.9K 2.4K 32
you drew stars around my scars. Β© fragilehaze