MiniInnit [DISCONTINUED]

Od Golden_Page

Tommyinnit, the resident child of the Dream smp. What if the child had to take care of a child himself? I go... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Character Design
10k Special: The Story of Eden [REDACTED]
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
20k Special: Family Memories
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Playlist
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Independence [Special Chapter]
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (+ Important Announcement)
Chapter 35
Thank you, Technoblade. (+ Story closing thoughts)

Chapter 24

4.1K 193 86
Od Golden_Page

An: OH MY GOD IM BACK! I took a very unplanned couple weeks off writing to deal with some stuff going on in my life however I'm back now and really excited to start getting into writing for this book again, BUT YOOOOOO CHAPTER TIME! ENJOY!

Tw: Mentions of death
[??? POV]

In almost the dead of night, a knock rang out from the door, stopping me in my tracks.

Glancing between the sleeping child in my arms and the door, I gently set  them down in their crib. Once I'd made my way to the door I checked the peep whole, sword in hand.

My eyes widened as I saw who was at the door.

Tossing my sword to the side I swung the door open.

"Will?"

[Sally POV]

At first I was stuck in place, face to face with my husband.

"Hello my dear." He sheepishly smiled at me.

Taking his hand I pulled him inside, greeting him with a tight embrace.

"How did you get here? What- Where's Fundy? Why aren't you at L'manburg?"

"We won, we won our independence. Fundy stayed back, he didn't know I was coming."

Sighing I smiled up at him, cupping his face with my hands.

"You could come back now, Fundy misses you to no end, and it's safe. We have walls up and there's no fighting there. You would be safe there you and..?"

He glanced down, knowing what or more so, who, he was referring to I took his hand and walked to the nursery.

His eyes widened as he saw his youngest child, who was now awake at the presence of their father.

The moment they saw him their eyes lit up, they began laughing, arms reaching up at him.

Will carefully lifted them up, cradling them in his arms.

"They have your eyes, just like Fundy." Will turned to me, still holding our child.

"Yet they are very reminiscent of you, I can tell."

Carefully setting them back down in their cradle, Will turned back to me, taking my hands in his.

"Im so sorry."

"What do you have to be sorry for, darling?

"I wasn't there for you, you had to go through having them all on your own. I couldn't tell if you were safe or not. I wouldn't have ever forgiven myself if something had happened to you two."

Taking back one of my hands, I tilted his face up to meet my eyes.

"Will, I decided it would be better for me to go to protect you and Fundy. I was fully aware of the risks when I left. You haven't done anything wrong." From where we were standing, I heard Eden start babbling incoherent sounds.

Picking them up, I stood back in front of Will. They're small hand wrapped around Will's finger, holding his hand in the best way they could.

"What did you name them?" Will asked, his eyes still trained on Eden. A smile permanently plastered on his face.

"Technically you named them, Eden."

Will looked back at me, "Really?"

Nodding at him his smile returned, now brighter than ever.

"Hello Eden, my sweet Eden."
~~~~

[Eden POV]

Standing by the door, I watched Tommy pace the house, grabbing items and muttering to himself.

Tommy said we were going to see Will today. That he was going to give him a tour of sorts, bring me along as well, since I hadn't seen much either.

Tommy stopped in the front room.
"Ready?"

Giving him a quick nod we headed out the door and down the prime path to L'manhole.

Wilbur had disappeared for a few days, so I was excited to see him again. However, Tommy hadn't been taking things to well.

His sleeping patterns got worse and he never brought up Will being my Dad. I was worried for him. I know Dad did some bad stuff but knowing can't compare to experiencing it.

I just hope it all gets better.

Reaching L'manhole we stood atop the glass. Friend was nearby so I took his lead off the fence post and held him beside Tommy and I.

Will arrived shortly after, walking off some of the old rubble towards us.

"Hey Will."

"Hello Eden, hello Tommy. How are you doing?"

Tommy then made a sarcastic comment about Will being back, standing more in front of me than beside me, almost like he was making some sort of barrier between me and Will as he walked towards us.

"You remember the ghost? I remember the ghost."

"What?" Tommy furrowed his eyebrows as Will walked around him, now standing beside Friend and I.

"Tommy all my memories are coming back. I know this isn't your sheep anymore."

Friend looked up and Wilbur before nudging his hand slightly, I kept a grip on their lead.

"Tommy this is my sheep." Will flipped his hand around and pet Friend as he kept talking to Tommy.

"This is Ghostbur's sheep." Tommy retorted, I could see irritation was slowly growing on his face.

"If we go by order of succession, or inheritance, this is my sheep. Or at the very least it would be Eden's sheep. Technically it's my sheep."

"Yeah- but do you and Ghostbur count as the same person is-." Tommy retaliated, his voice wavering and quiet. "Are you the same person, you and Ghostbur?"

Wilbur stammered, looking off and thinking for a second before responding.

"I'd say in the purposes of possessions, I'm the same as Ghostbur. Like look he was a sword called Lore."

Wilbur unsheathed an enchanted diamond sword, that did indeed have the name 'Lore' carved into the blade. He handed it to Tommy, Tommy handing it to me.

I kinda inspected it in a way. Techno had taught me a decent amount about the craftsmanship and upgrades of weapons, so I couldn't say I was the best person to evaluate it but it worked.

It definitely could use some work, only having Sharpness lV and Unbreaking lll. Along with being a diamond sword, rather than netherite.

The overall structure was a bit off as well, it was more bulky, a weapon more for harsh direct swings rather than calculated swift ones.

However I know my father isn't the best fighter so it didn't matter all that much.

Brushing the thoughts from my head I handed the sword back to Wilbur, glad to have the noticeably heavy weapon out of my hands.

"Do you know where my gun is?"

Tommy furrowed his eyebrows at Will's question before his eyes widened as I assume he recalled whatever Wilbur was talking about. Something of the Chekhov variety, whatever that means.

Will asked Tommy to tour him around the server now since it's been thirteen years since he's been dead as he claims, as far as I'm aware it was only around seven to eight months.

With some more bickering between Wilbur and Tommy about bringing Friend along we walked off the glass and towards the prime path. I much preferred the path to the glass crater, it scared me.

Stopping mid-way through walking Wilbur apologized to Tommy, at first Tommy saw it as a threat. However through explanation Dad said he wanted to make some apologies to people.

'That's great that Dad's come to terms with apologizing. Maybe now Tommy will get off his back some much for his past actions, everyone's deserving of a second chance in my book.'

Tommy agreed to giving Wilbur a tour, starting off with a large blackstone area? Beside the mountain.

"This is where Glatt died- oh no sorry schlatt. This is where schlatt died. I think I still have his bones."

'Glatt?'

Looking at the image above a very old and very broken casket, was a man with two large ram horns, slicked back brown hair with facial hair only on the sides of his face, and topping it all off with a black suit, the red of his eyes matching his tie to an almost unnerving point.

He looked kind of familiar, I couldn't pinpoint why.

At the mention of Schlatt's grave Will started asking about his, asking Tommy to take him to his grave, as ominous as that sounds.

They started to walk off, I still gazed at the photo.

Glancing down a noticed something growing between the blackstone bricks. A singular white tulip. Odd, considering I hadn't seen one ever naturally bloom around this area. Looking back up at the casket and back to the flower, I took my hand to the bottom of the stem, picking the flower then gently placing it atop the casket.

'I believe everyone deserves some level of respect, especially if they had to go through death alone. I don't think anyone should have to go through that.'

With that I turned back to the path, quickly running back to catch up with Tommy and Wilbur on the prime path. Wilbur taking my hand once I appeared back at his side.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

129 18 10
------------------------ 'A chase lead you to this place. Until you found that office, you had thought it was over, but was it really?' Or a story in...
31.1K 1.1K 14
One boy had seen enough.He doesn't want to see his family spiral into insanity and his home become a dangerous place for him.He just wants to be a ki...
450K 10.9K 80
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰...
273K 11.1K 28
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭�...