Chapter 16

An: HELLOO!!!!!!! Author is back, I have a quite a few chapters on the way so expect some spam, I want to get as far into the story as possible before Tommy's big lore stream tomorrow (or Friday). But I hope you enjoy the chapter. And last thing please leave some recommendations for special chapters or just stuff you wanna see in the story. I love seeing your ideas and I need some content. Anyway ENJOY!!!

[Philza POV]

When returning home from investigating Snowchester, I found the houses empty. Chat quickly informed me that Eden had gone to Tommy's house and most of Chat was watching over them, this calmed my previously rising nerves as I decided on retrieving them in the morning.

[Eden POV]

My head was throbbing with an unavoidable pain. My hands went to hold my head in a desperate attempt to get it to stop.

"Eden."

Tommy?

Once hearing his voice I immediately looked up.

My eyes met with his previously blue ones, now painted a dull grey.

"Tommy? What- what happened to you."

I tried to advance towards him but every step I took seemed useless, like I wasn't moving at all.

"You left me, Eden. You left and I died."

"Tommy- no I didn't leave. I went to look for you, I was going to go find you-"

"But you didn't. You couldn't survive on your own and you crawled right into Phil's arms. You practically forgot about me."

"I never forgot about you! I worried about you everyday- I didn't leave. I stayed for days."

"Maybe if you'd just waited someone would've found you, and would've gotten Sam to release me. Then I wouldn't be dead."

"How- no no no. It wouldn't have stoped it. It wasn't in my control."

"Maybe if you'd convicted me not to visit Dream that day."

"No no no no no! Stop it! This isn't real, you're not real! You died- you.. you died....you're gone..and it's my fault." I could hear my voice breaking, trembling as sobs escaped my throat.

Awaking from my horrible nightmare, tears rapidly streamed down my face. I felt Mini Henry move at my side, his head now laying in my lap.

I didn't question the movement from the what I thought previously was a dead calf as a few crows flew in through the windows crowding at my feet. They'd obviously heard my cries I presume I produced in my sleep.

Holding Mini Henry to my chest I let chat crowd around me, most sitting or laying beside me in a comforting manner, letting me cry. I gripped at Tommy's bandana, as if that would somehow magically bring him back. It didn't, he was dead. And I  couldn't do anything about it.

[Phil POV]

I reached Tommy's house the next morning, noting all the changes to the SMP that I hadn't been around to see, mostly the flowers and Tommy statues dotted across his lawn.

Opening the doors I searched the house for Eden, a crow showing up and guiding me to a back room.

There, they were sat in a corner. They were awake despite it still being relatively early, and they where holding a baby calf in their arms.

"Eden?"

They turned to me, eyes tired and red.

"We gotta go Eden, come on."