Chapter 22

An:  Another chaper today just as promised. Now for the fun bits to start. (:

[Eden POV]

The next day I spent with Michael. While Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo all hung out downstairs.

Michael had drawn something else as well, showing me a picture of two floating Grey men, one wore a yellow sweater next to a blue sheep and the other had a blue sweater and horns. I recognized the first one as Ghostbur and Friend but couldn't make out who the other one was.

I asked Michael how he knew Ghostbur, he told me he visited him when Tubbo and Ranboo were away.

He even showed me multiple stuffed animals he said were from Ghostbur, a Blue sheep, a chicken, and a cow.

Michael gave me the cow one, he said it was a Mini Mini Henry.

~~~~

The night after, Tommy wasn't doing so good. He'd yet again been suffocating himself in his work, he told me he needed a plan, that it couldn't wait. So, I let him. I stayed by his side every night he worked, just as I said I would.

That morning I was awoken quite early, Tommy said he needed to go see Tubbo again and that it would be better if I come along, so I did.

He traveled down to Snowchester and met up with Tubbo and Ranboo at their mansion. Tommy had Tubbo come along with us to retrieve his things from Pogtopia along with him taking Dream's old armor from Tubbo's vault.

One of the first things that worried me was Tommy asking for Obsidian and Blackstone. The two blocked he continuously told me were linked to all the bad rooms on the SMP, that all the shitty things had happened in rooms of Obsidian and Blackstone. Why would he willingly ask for them?

Regardless we started mining obsidian around Pogtopia while Tommy messaged Ranboo to collect some on his end.

We all met back up at Tommy house before heading to the tower by the prison.

"I think- I think things are gonna change. That things are gonna change soon, and I don't think- I down thing I'm ready for it, I don't think I'll be strong enough." Tommy stated as we took that path to the tower.

He'd been more insistent that something was going to change soon, out of all his writings that's the bits I could read. He told me it was a gut feeling, an inner feeling of dread to the upcoming future.

Tommy then started talking about using exposed therapy to help solve his past trauma. I wasn't sure if diving into all of that headfirst was a good idea but, he'd set his mind to this, I couldn't stop him.

He proposed the idea of remaking the Final Control Room and the prison room, digging out a place for both in the basement of the tower.

Making very simplistic replicas of both rooms Tommy left the basement, saying he wanted to start somewhere else first.

We follows him through the nether to a place I'd never seen before, but once I did I knew exactly where we were.

We were at Logstedshire.
This was Tommy's exile location.

Ranboo, Tubbo, and I stayed at the portal. Tommy walked around, facing his fear of this place just like he said he would.

I couldn't look around, I caught one glimpse of a grave for Tommy and I couldn't. I simply looked down and cliched the toy cow in my hands tighter than I'd already been.

Once Tommy returned I was immediately at his side, going back through the nether and back to the community portal.

When we arrived back Tommy got a message from Eret, then deciding we'd be going somewhere else for the next stop.

Eret met us outside their museum, she led us inside where multiple block for block recreations laid, of the L'manburg caravan, the New L'manburg flag, the Final Control room, and the button room.

Tommy stepped up to the Final Control room, I could tell from the moment he saw it he was struggling. When they closed it up that's when it really scared me, knowing he was scared and in there alone freaked me out. But he said he needed to do this, so I needed to let him.

When he asked to be let out Ranboo let him out immediately, Tommy still seemed shaken up but, better, he seemed like he'd steadied himself.

Thanking Eret for letting him use the room we headed back to the tower bunker, the last of his exposer therapy.

Going into the prison room he got sealed in yet again. I could tell this one was worse than the last, he died in this room.

He lost a life in the past room, but he actually died in the prison. He died in the room we just put him in. He's stuck in there again.

Closing my eyes, I focused on my breathing, I'd been hyperventilating as my mind raced. We could get him out at any time. He wasn't in there with Dream like before, he was safe right now.

My panicking peaked again when he shouted to let him out, not like last time when he was done with being in there, this one was out of fear.

Ranboo and Tubbo immediately got him out as he raced out of the room and pressed his back against the opposing wall.

"Woah, what happened man?" Tubbo asked, obviously worried.

"I'm not- I'm not ready."

At Tommy's side yet again, I squeezed his hand, something I'd learned calmed his nerves.

He calmed down after a bit.

"Listen the next few days, shit is gonna change, alright? Maybe this'll all go, maybe it wont. Maybe I'll finally do what I should've done a long long time ago.

Hugging Ranboo, Tommy thanked him for the help, Ranboo leaving shortly after.

After Ranboo left Tommy, Tubbo, and I headed back up the tower, Tommy and Tubbo going to the top the talk as I stayed at the bottom.

Looking to the prison I didn't really know what to think, I'd never really assessed the situation with it. Should I hate Dream for what he did? Surly he'd have a reason for it, he's never seemed like someone to act without reason. Was it Sam's fault Tommy died? Sam should've tried to save him, right? Did he try to save Tommy?

I still didn't know what to think but I'd have a bit longer to think for now, as Tommy climbed down the ladder of the Tower, Tubbo

"Come on Eden, let's go home. We got a big day tomorrow."