Chapter 5

AN: Longer chapter for not updating in a while, also quick question. Would you guys be at all interested in me making a character sheet for Eden's design? Anyway enjoy the chapter!

Tw: possible manipulation
[Third-Person POV]

"So you have had this kid for almost 3 weeks and didn't tell me-?" Tubbo responded after Tommy explained literally everything to him.

"Yes."

"Wha-."

Tommy and Tubbo stayed inside Tubbo's house while talking about- all that had gone on in the past 3 and a half weeks. Meanwhile Enderboy and Eden where outside in the snow.

"How did you do that-" Eden pushed their questioning as they picked up another dirt block.

Ranboo laughed at their attempt and picked up a grass block, Eden tried to mimic his actions and yet again was faced with dirt.

"I told you I'm half enderman I can do certain enderman things." Ranboo handed Eden the grass block he had picked up, grabbing another one for himself.

"Can you teleport?" Eden looked up at him, grass block in hand.

"Not that I know of no."

Eden simply looked back down at their block of grass and started walking around Snowchester.

For a good 10 minutes Eden was copying Ranboo in trying to pick up and place grass blocks. Ranboo ended up just handing them a lot of grass so they would stop getting sad every time they picked up dirt.

Tubbo opened the door to his house, himself and Tommy stepping outside.

"Eden! You wanna go see Sam today?" Tommy called from the porch as Tubbo bitched about the grass blocks all over the ground.

"YEAH!" They shouted back as they handed the grass back to Ranboo.

"Bye Mr.Boo!" Eden yelled back at him while running down the dock they had been standing on before.

Did Ranboo know why his name was 'Mr.Boo' according to the young child. Nope, not in the slightest.

~~~~
[Eden POV]

I had ran to Tommy and he held me for a bit while he called Sam. Tommy needed to do something today and he told me Sam was gonna babysit me until he was finished.

It didn't take Sam long to arrive, I saw him land in the water of Sbowchester and trident his way onto land in one quick motion.

He landed right in front of me.

"Hey kiddo."

"SAM!"
I did the same thing I did when I saw Tommy that I did with Sam, throwing myself into someones legs to hug them.

Sam was the first person Tommy ever introduced me to after taking me in. Sam has always been really nice to me and has been helping Tommy with a lot of things ever since I was brought into the SMP.

He picked me up and walked over to Tommy, clarifying it was okay for him to take me for the day.

Once Tommy confirmed it was fine I bid my goodbyes to Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo.

Sam picked me up and told me to hold on as he stepped into the water with his trident.

I gripped his hoodie what was slightly hidden under his gold chestplate and buried my face in his shoulder. I had seen how high up you go with the tridents before and I would rather not scare myself by looking.

I felt the air quickly move around us a few times with the occasional splash of water indicating Sam had landed just to take off again.

Once I heard the water again Sam stopped. I moved my head to see him checking something on a device I hadn't seen before. He looked slightly annoyed before looking at me then back at the device.