Sakura x Hibari

Od AnnaVelardi

Little shorts about Yakumo Sakura's love for Hibari Kyoya. Including how she fell in love with him. Why she i... Více

Yakumo Sakura
Earliest Memories
The First Friend
Love at First Sight
Year One : Part One
Year One : Part 2
Welcome Back
Mafia
Mismatched Adventures
Fight
6 : Mask
6: Round One
Round Two
6 : Finding Hibari
6: What love can do
6 : Aftermath
Varia : Rings
Varia : Feeling Better
Varia : Storm Guardians
Varia : Emotions
Varia : Mist
Varia : Cloud
Varia : Urges
Varia : Sky Part 1
Varia : Sky Battle Part 2
Varia : Sky Battle Part 3
Varia : Aftermath
Future : Not According to Plan
Future : Grand Entrance
Future : To My Past Self
Future : Training
Future : Raid
Future Hibari Kyoya's Return
Future : Hibi
Future : Truth
Future : Their First Time
Future : Bonding
Future : Choice Battle
Future : Vongola Primo
Future : Four Swords Men
Future : Vongola Decimo
Future : Leader of the Arcobaleno
Future : Future : Skylarks, Cherry Blossoms and Daisies
Future : The beginning of the End
Future : Middle of the End
Future : Primo and Decimo
Future : The End
Future : Aftermath
Simon : Growth
Simon : Confession
Simon : Love
Simon : Inheritance Ceremony
Simon : Simon Family
Simon : You're Mine
Simon : Gift
Simon : The Night Before
Simon : Welcome
Simon : Ryohei vs Aoba
Simon : Killer Spots
Simon : The First Memory
Simon : Lambo vs Ooyama Rauji
Simon: Lambo's Pride
Simon: The Second Memory
Simon: Gokudera vs Shitopi-chan
Simon : The Third Memory
Simon : The Horrible Truth
Simon : Hibari vs Adelheid
Simon : The Fourth Memory
Simon : Damian Spade
Simon : Yamamoto's Return
Simon : The Fifth Memory
Simon : Yamamoto vs Damian Spade
Simon : Late Night Secrets
Simon : Tsunayoshi vs Enma
Simon : The Sixth Memory
Simon : Freedom
Simon : Damian vs Hibari & Sakura
Simon : The Final Battle
Simon : The Seventh Memory
Simon : Tsuna & Enma vs Damian Spade
Simon : The Yakumo Curse
Simon : Aftermath
Rainbow : Hibari Kyoya x Yakumo Sakura
Rainbow : Team Fon
Rainbow : Day One

Dino Cavallone

35 2 2
Od AnnaVelardi

Summary : Sakura meets the Bucking Horse that will have a bit of an influence on her life and the life Hibari. The adventures and influence of this man bring out a bit of a darker version of our Yakuza Princess. We also get to see Hibari and Sakura grow a little closer.

This situation was starting to become normal in the Yakumo house, a large mafia man drinking tea with the Yakuza princess. "Thank you for having me over Sakura-chan." he pleasantly greeted her. She looked up at him. "I'm guessing this is going to become more and more common with the young Vongola leader living in the same town as me." she commented looking up at him. He chuckled it off. She sighed.

"So let me get this right. The Cavallone Familia is a close ally family to the Vongola. Therefore, my Yakuza family by association is an ally with the Cavallone family as well." she asked him. He chuckled a little. "I mean we don't have to get along but it'd be best for both parties if we did." he said. Sakura nodded. "As far as I am concerned, my Yakuza comes first, and I think it would be pointless for there to be bad blood between us when we both have similar viewpoints of the Vongola." Dino stared at her quite shocked by the maturity of this young leader.

"Sakura-chan you are quite mature for your age." he said smiling at her. That caught her off guard and she looked away. "Thank you." she muttered. He continued to smile and then asked her, "What is your current relationship with the young Vongola leader?" Sakura couldn't help the dumbfounded look on her face. "Relationship?" The Cavallone leader nodded his head. A brilliant carefree giggle escaped her frame. "If I could describe him in a single word, it would be hamster." Dino was quite surprised by that but they both shared a laugh.

The two powerful leaders enjoyed a little more light hearted conversation before the bucking horse had to excuse himself to actually go meet, said Vongola leader.

The next morning Sakura was getting ready for school when she received a phone call from a number she didn't recognize. Considering everything that had happened that school year so far, she went ahead and answered it, "Hello?" There was a slight pause before she heard, "Ciaossu Sakura-chan. I was wondering if you know any small Yakuza's around Namimori?" Sakura went ahead and tied up her hair and answered, "There are a couple of small Yakuza's that mostly wanna be too cool for school types. But none of them are a threat, if anything they are a joke to my Yakuza. And they aren't even compared to the Vongola." she explained. There was another moment of silence. "I want to test Tsuna, can you recommend one and I'll set everything else up." Sakura went over to her desk and pulled out a file off a bookshelf. "Ah, yes, I would recommend the Momokyokai Yakuza." she shared with him. "Thank you." and then there was a clicking sound.

Sakura looked at her phone and frowned. "Miki" she called for her loyal guard. "Yes, my lady?" he bowed to her. "I need you to keep an eye on the young Vongola leader. I'm sure he's not in any danger but it's our duty to make sure the Momokyokai Yakuza doesn't forget that they are below me." she shared. Miki bowed again, "As you wish my lady." With that he headed out.

The Princess stared at herself in the mirror. She knew Hibari would be upset if she missed or was late to school. So she dared to ignore any form and way Hibari might reach out to her. She headed back to her closet where she changed into a more appropriate outfit, she kept her hair tied up in a high ponytail. She then put on a pink halter top that had various flowers around her neck. Her bottom was a pair of very short shorts that barely covered her ass. She then headed downstairs where she put on a pair of black ankle boots.

The Yakumo Yakuza was known to be heartless and Sakura and had every intention of keeping that reputation up and alive. Kai, Miki, and a few other men escorted the Yakuza Princess to the Momokyokai Yakuza's headquarters. When they arrived though they were surprised to see that young Vongola children had already defeated them and the gang seemed already defeated.

One man stood up all bloody and pointed his finger at the Princess. "Who are you?" he demanded putting on a front of being tough. The air around Sakura was different when it came to her being the role she was meant to take. She looked down at this man despite him being taller than her. "I am Yakumo Sakura, leader of the Yakumo Yakuza." She introduced herself. As soon as she was done speaking, the men that came with her all got on one knee bowing to her. Momokyokai's eyes widened as he dropped to his knees. "Please, princess, spare me." he begged for mercy.

She stalked over to him, her heels clacking on the floor. The blood and bodies clearly didn't bother her. Once she reached him she placed a foot on his head and slammed him into the ground below her. "You've already disrespected both my Yakuza, and my territory. Or did you forget that I simply allowed you all to exist. Did you forget that at any given moment I could have sent an army here to eliminate you all from existence?" The man whimpered in fear. She took her foot off his head then squatted down and lifted his head so he could meet her soft brown eyes.

The man looked up at her and a glimmer of hope was shown only to be dashed away as her eyes turned cold and a smirk grazed her lips. "Pathetic." she said, standing up looking down upon him again. He grabbed her ankle. "Please Princess. I swear we will not be another nusices to you. Allow my friends and I to leave and we will disappear. I promise it in blood." he begged her. But the mere action of touching Sakura upset Miki enough that he was already up and dashing towards Sakura. Kai on the other hand radiated anger off his skin like a winter coat in summer.

Miki grabbed the man by the neck and held him against the wall. He started choking. "You do not deserve to touch her highness. You only have the right to respond to her because she spoke to you first." he growled out. "Miki." Sakura called her loyal guard by his name, instantly calming him down. The other members of the Momokyokai Yakuza were shaking in fear, for the mere fact that a 14 year old was not only controlling this Yakuza but it also seemed that they were so loyal to her that they didn't question her despite being older and more experienced than her.

Miki lowered the man to his feet but he refused to move or let any of the other trash come near his princess. "Normally I would tell you all to get out of Namimori and never return but there is one problem with that." The Momokyokai looked scared. "I have an impression to make." she said with a smirk on her face. "Therefore you must all go...if you know what I mean." the man's eyes widened for a split second before a loud snapping was heard. Miki had snapped the man's neck and then let his body drop to the floor. Another member of the Momokyokai Yakuza screamed and then a bloodbath broke out in the rundown warehouse. Miki stayed by Sakura as the rest of her team killed and cleaned up the bodies of the Momokyokai Yakuza.

A few hours later, tarped cover bodies were being loaded into a moving truck. Kai was holding up a clipboard as he oversaw the entire operation. Miki on the other hand stayed with Sakura. "Princess, you haven't eaten since this morning." he informed her. "It's nothing to worry about, Miki. I'll eat when this is done with." she quietly told him to shut up about it all.

The sun was starting to set when the whole situation had finally been dealt with. "I'll take care of the truck and everything, then report to you later." Kai said bowing to her. "Thank you Kai, I'll have Miki take me home, while I make the phone call to Reborn, and Bucking Horse" she shared. Kai nodded his head once more then got in the truck to drive off.

Sakura let out a sigh and pulled out her phone. It had been off all day and now she would have to face a new problem named Hibari Kyoya. She turned on her phone and let it start up before it began to vibrate and chime uncontrollably. The phone finally became quiet after three minutes. She checked and saw that she had missed 30 phone calls and had 20 messages. Ten of those phone calls were from Hibari himself, 15 phone calls were from Kusakabe and the last 5 were from Yuna. Sakura figured Yuna tried to call her for both the schoolwork she missed that day and to warn her about Hibari. The 20 messages confirmed Sakura's suspicions on why she had missed phone calls. Most of the messages were from Hibari demanding her location and why she wasn't at school. A few other messages from Kusakabe asked both how she was and why she wasn't at school. Yuna's message was questions asking if she should stop by Sakura's house to drop off her schoolwork.

A loud sigh escaped Sakura as she knew that now she would have to face the backlash of missing school and skipping out on her committee duties. Just as she went to respond to one of Hibari's messages, her phone began to ring. Hibari's name was on the screen and Sakura felt her heart racing. She took a deep breath, calmed herself down and then answered the phone. "Hello?"

Earlier that day Hibari had been waiting for Sakura to arrive at school to do their morning fight as usual. But when she didn't show he instantly called her. It only annoyed him when her phone went straight to voicemail. He thought nothing of it until a break between classes where he expected her to show up to his office. When she didn't arrive after five minutes he went hunting for her.

Hibari arrived at her classroom where one of the students fearfully informed him that she was marked absent that day. This annoyed him even more and went to hunt down the cherry blossom's best friend in a different classroom. There he called out to Hinamori Yuna. Scared, Yuna went over and shut the classroom door behind her. "Have you heard from Yakumo?" Yuna frowned. "No I haven't. She didn't even message me to let me know she wasn't coming to school today." she commented, pulling out her phone. "Can you try calling her?" Hibari asked, assuming that Sakura was purposely avoiding him for whatever reason. Yuna nodded and called Sakura's phone, putting it on speaker for Hibari to hear as well. They were both disappointed as Sakura's phone went straight to voicemail for Yuna as well. A low growl escaped Hibari's throat and allowed Yuna to return to her classroom.

He stormed off pulling out his phone and calling Sakura once more despite knowing it would go to voicemail again. The young skylark ended up meeting up with Kusakabe who only succeeded in making his mood even more foul. The question Kusakabe asked was "Why are you so concerned about where Sakura-san went to?" It had caused Hibari to ponder why he was putting so much energy into finding this one student. He had never gone out of his way to look for any of the other committee members when they missed a day. If anything he had beaten one of his men if they missed a day without notice. So what made Sakura so different? These thoughts only enraged Hibari more and he continued his search for the missing student.

At the end of the school day he had no luck in finding Yakumo Sakura. He was in a very irritable mood for he had missed all his naps and any little sound ended up pissing him off. Once more he pulled out his phone and gave the girl a call. Only this time, something happened that he didn't expect. "Hello?" he heard on the other line.

"You're okay..." he mumbled. A sense of relief flushed over his body.

Sakura frowned and glanced at her phone. She had thought she heard Hibari's voice but he wasn't saying anything. "Hibari?" she called out to him.

Hibari's breath hitched before he was filled with anger once again. "Where have you been Yakumo? You missed an entire day of work, and did not inform me of your absence." he lectured her.

Sakura knew this would happen but now being lectured by him made her feel both childish and rebellious. So in true Princess style she replied, "Well I didn't know I signed up to inform you of every single thing I do"

Hibari's nose twitched. He opened his mouth to say something more to lecture the girl but instead Sakura cut him off.

"I wasn't feeling well this morning and ended up sleeping most of the day. My attendant turned off my phone to make sure I slept and recovered so I wouldn't miss another day of school. I"m sure my guardian called the school this morning to report my absence." She lied.

Hibari froze upon hearing that. It wasn't impossible but he had to ask, "How are you feeling now?"

That surprised Sakura and she felt herself blushing as she looked down and said, "I'm doing better."

He nodded. "I will confirm your absence with the office. If this turns out to be false, you will be bitten to death." he warned her before he hung up.

Both let out a breath they didn't realize they were holding. Hibari made his way to the office to confirm that indeed her guardian called her out for the day. Once he confirmed that she was indeed called out he messaged her saying that she was excused from the disciplinary committee for the day. Once he got a message back, he found himself feeling extremely tired. He had missed his naps and now knowing that Sakura was okay, he was looking forward to finally taking a nap.

Sakura on the other hand was staring down at her phone, after she sent that final text she looked over at Miki. "Is it wrong to say that I'm hopeful that he was worried about me?" Miki bowed his head, "I cannot even guess your highness." She giggled. "Alright, let's head home." he nodded his head once more and they headed home.

Sakura arrived at school the next morning to receive quite a shock. Kusakabe was holding a clipboard frantically ordering the other committee members of their tasks for the day. Relief greeted his eyes when he saw Sakura. "Sakura-san," he called out to her. Worried filled Sakura's eyes as she approached the older man. He handed her the clipboard and said, "Hibari-san isn't feeling well today and asked if you can fill his duties for the day." he informed her. The Yakuza Princess took the clipboard and scanned it over. Hibari's schedule was so hectic that he made her question how he even managed to get a nap in.

"I'll take it from here." she assured Kusakabe and continued giving off the orders before the first bell rang. A sigh escaped her as she had just finished handing out orders. Kusakabe came up to her. "We should head to the office now and then Hibari-san wishes to see you at Namimori hospital." he shared with her. She nodded, "Sounds easy enough. Let's go." she told him and headed to the office.

Finally around lunch time she got an excuse from one of the teachers, to visit Hibari off campus along with missing her class after lunch. Kusakabe pulled the strings simply by reminding the admins that Yakumo Sakura was personally requested by Hibari Kyoya.

Thankfully for the cherry blossom and Kusakabe, Sakura's Yakuza provided the ride to the hospital. In the car, her and the second in command went over everything in their report so they wouldn't waste Hibari's time. All because they didn't want to be bitten to death. So upon arrival Sakura and Kusakabe were ready to face the sick Hibari.

Hibari, on the other hand, was lying in his bed in a sour mood. First his morning nap was interrupted by some man with a horse as part of his name. His second nap was interrupted by Tsunayoshi who was also in the hospital. And now his third nap was on hold due to a meeting about his precious school. He was expecting Yakumo Sakura and Kusakabe Tetsuya to show up any minute to give both a report and update of the happenings at his school. But that was a cover, instead he wanted to see proof that Sakura both could handle his duties, and that she was okay since she was "sick" the day before.

He let his mind ponder over all of it before he was pulled back into reality by the knocking on his hospital door. He glanced at the clock above the door. They were right on time. "Enter" he said, sitting up in his bed and looking over at the pair as they entered the room.

Kusakabe followed right behind Sakura. Sakura approached him fearlessly as she handed him the report file for that morning. "Here's this morning's report. And as usual everything is proceeding well in your absence." she explained to him. He took the report and read it over quite pleased with how well it was written out in just about enough detail that he didn't need to ask her any questions. "Good work" he praised them both then shut the file. He looked up at Sakura then glanced back at Kusakabe. "Kusakabe, you better report back, I need a word with Yakumo." he ordered. "Yes, sir" the odd-haired man said, bowing and taking his leave.

The room was quiet until the clicking of the door released Kusakabe from his duties. Sakura looked right into Hibari's piercing gray eyes. Hibari met her determined brown eyes already reading her mind. She was expecting him to ask her about yesterday. But for some reason he didn't want to know the real reasoning. The committee leader let out a sigh and adjusted himself so that he was lying down again. "Good work today. I'll be counting on you to fill in my duties, come winter." Sakura blinked surprised and was actually shocked that he didn't question her on her activities the day before. "You really are sick if you're making such comments" she scoffed, looking away and relaxing. Hibari glanced at her then quickly looked away and closed his eyes. "Thank you for helping out Sakura." he said.

The young Yakuza leader was quickly shocked, one Hibari thanked her, and two he said her first name. Something he hadn't done in front of her. "Hibari?" she questioned him. "Leave, I'm tired." he ordered her as if the previous sentence was never said. "Right. Well get well soon." she said and headed out to meet up with Kusakabe. It might be a good thing to miss school every now and then to get that kind of reaction out of Hibari.

Notes:

We have reached the end of chapter 30 of the manga. I hope you all are enjoying the story so far.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

92.2K 2.4K 21
He wasn't allowed anywhere near you and you didn't know why. All you know is that he played a major role in your demise. {Fem!Reader}x Hibari Kyoya
6.8K 150 19
This is the story of ______(you), the most beautiful girl in all of namimori and beyond. These are one shots on how she would get along with the char...
103K 3.1K 43
SLOW UPDATES. I'M SORRY. You live, and you die; it's as simple as that, right? Then why did I find myself living a life in another world after my dea...
274K 7.5K 56
Before he ruined a part of your life, you had to meet him first. This was how you met him, this was how it started, this was the dawn of your memorie...