last love | vsoo rosekook

By zephyrpyree

"take my hand" "no!" "look, i'm not asking you to marry me. i'm just trying to help you." - "will you be quie... More

last love
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
bonus chapter
thank you!

19

1.9K 135 30
By zephyrpyree

Author's Pov

"Ahh.. Eonni~~ That was mine." Lisa frowned at her elder sister who stoled her chicken nuggets. Jennie just chuckled while chewing it.

"Ugh. Keep your voice down guys. We are in public." Chaeyoung said annoyed by their childishness.

"Here. You can have mine. And Eonni you, why are you acting like kids?." Jisoo asked to Jennie after giving her nuggets to Lisa as she welcomed it smiling brightly. While Jennie teased Jisoo sticking her tongue out. Jisoo rolled her eyes at Jennie after sighing.

"You are a married woman Eonni!" Chaeyoung stated earning the same teasing from Jennie as Chaeyoung responded the same as Jisoo.

The four young ladies are in the favorite restaurant of Jennie, which is really famous for the tasty foods. Chaeyoung, Jisoo, Lisa and Jennie got meet up at 10 o'clock like they decided. They had some shopping for Jennie's in-laws and now eating lunch together.

"Then, how is your job going with my brothers, Huh? Still that cold and rude." Jennie asked out of somewhere grabbing everyone's attention.

"Dae. Do Oppas still treat you both bad?" Lisa asked.

"Aniyo. They are better now. Sometimes acts cold but not bad as in our starting days." Jisoo cheerfully answered and took a glance at Chaeyoung, who was smiling at her with a completely agreeing nod.

"That's good to hear. After all they are trying to change." Jennie retorted smugly. They all nodded their heads in response.

And they continued eating, suddenly Jennie's phone rings. Jennie take out her phone from the bag.

"Looks like Jimin Oppa can't stay without his wife. This is his third call Eonni." Lisa ridiculed at Jennie.

"But this time it's not Jim. This is Jungkook." Jennie countered.
The name grabbed Chaeyong's attention as she looked up to Jennie. Jisoo noticed it and teasingly hit Chaeyoung's shoulder. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes at Jisoo, she softly chuckled. While Jennie accept the call.

Jennie
Wae Kookie? Why are you calling?

Jungkook
Noona, Are you still with her?

Jennie
With whom?

Jungkook
She....Chaeyoung.

Jennie
Ah Dae. We are. Why did you ask?

Jungkook
Then can you please ask her, where is the file of Mr GD's?

Jennie
Ohhh... So my brothers need PAs Now. Interesting....

Jungkook
Stop your teasing and please ask her. I want it now.

Jennie
Wae? Why did you call me instead of her? If you want to ask something. Then ask her yourself.

Jungkook
NO! Noona, please you ask her.

Jennie
No. I'm not. I'm passing phone to Chae.

Jungkook
No! Noona wait. Noo-

Before Jungkook completing Jennie extended the phone to Chaeyoung. She taked it with a confused expression.

"It's Jungkook. He wanted to ask you something." Jennie said motioning her to held it on the ear.

"To me?" Chaeyoung asked confusingly.

"Ah Dae. Answer it." Jennie said forcefully moving it to her ear.

Jungkook
Noona.... Noona... No-

Chaeyoung
Yebusseyo?

Jungkook
.......................

Chaeyoung
Sir, are you there?

Jungkook
.....................

"He is not answering Eonni." Chaeyoung said not getting any response from him.

"The phone is not cut yet. That means he will spoke. Try once again." Jennie suggested. Chaeyoung sighed before talking again.

Chaeyoung
Yebusseyo?

Jungkook
Where is the the file of Mr GD? which I told you to kept it in my locker. It's not here.

Chaeyoung
Oh! That one is in the cupboard in your office. You said me to kept it there Sir.

Jungkook
Oh. Ok fine.

With that Jungkook cutted the call. Chaeyoung disappointly give back the phone to Jennie.

"So the bosses are melting. They are learning the need of you." Lisa stated making Jisoo and Chaeyoung smile brightly. At the same time Jennie was losted in thoughts.

'Why did Jungkook called me, when he wanted to talk with Chae? Why Kookie sound like nervous when I said I'm handing the phone to her? Everything is so fishy. Why Kooki-'

"Eonni, What are you thinking about?" Jennie's suspicious thoughts got interrupted by Lisa. Jisoo and Chaeyoung were also paying attention to her.

"Nothing... " Jennie countered shooking her head lightly.

"Are you sure Eonni?" Chaeyoung asked for assurance.

"Dae. We should continue. Pass me the water Jichu." Jennie brightly said to change the topic as she succeeded.

'I should talk with Kookie.' Jennie said to herself while gulping the water down.

Their whole lunch passed like this. Jennie time to time were giving dubious look to Chaeyoung but rest of them were so immersed in eating and talking, they didn't noticed it.
Later Jennie and Lisa dropped Jisoo and Chaeyoung at office. Then headed to leave Lisa at home.

~~~~~~

"Did you read our new project with Yang brothers?" Jaehyun asked Eunwoo who were waiting for the coffee they ordered. They were on the cafeteria to calm down from today's busy schedules.

"Dae. I found it fine. It can help us to develop our relationship with the North companies." Eunwoo replied.

"Hm. But didn't you notice their profit is really high?" Jaehyun questioned.

"I also asked this to Tae. He said we can manage it. The deal is important for us." Eunwoo answered. Jaehyun nodded his head in response.

"You are telling about the new employees. The PAs of Jeons." A employee from their back table shrieked.
Jaehyun and Eunwooo got curious when the talk was about Chaeyoung and Jisoo.

"Dae. That two. Don't you think that they are really sluts?" Another one asked. Hearing last word of the conversation Eunwoo and Jaehyun's teeth gritted.

"Wae? How you figure it out?" Another one asked.

"Is not that obvious? The way they treats our bosses they way they are acting innocent. They just wanted attention." The one said.

"I'm also with her. Can't you see, the two are always in the office of Jeons. Mr Jeons were so allergic towards girls. But after they get here, bosses completely changed." Another supported the one. Eunwoo and Jaehyun were started to lose their calmness.

"And also they courted Jennie Ma'am too. So can easily get Taehyung Sir and Jungkook Sir's attention."

"That will be true. Because I also noticed Jennie ma'am and they were looking so close at the wedding. I guess Jennie Ma'am shared more time with them than Lisa ma'am at there."

"They have to do. If they want Mr Jeons attention they have to get close with first their sisters, then slowly to them. Such a sluts. " The lady employee hissed.

"Jaehyun, I'm saying you. I can't control it anymore." Eunwoo said clenching his fist.

"Eunwoo, clam down please." Jaehyun tried to relax him, when he ownself losing it.

"Yes. Yes. You will find them like that, because you were so into Mr Jeons. So when someone gets close to them you will surely get jealous. Can't blame." The another one mocked at the hissed lady.

"But we can't skip her words too. They are really clingy towards our bosses. And also Mr Jeons are Mans too. They have feelings too. How much they will control themselves when the sluts are this beautiful too." Another one said smugly as all of them laughed loudly.

That's where Eunwoo losed his all cool and stood up from the chair hitting the table with his closed fist making the whole cafeteria shaking.

"JUST SHUT YOUR UGLY MOUTHS AND STAY QUIET. THIS IS A PUBLIC PLACE WHERE MANY PEOPLE COMES. NOT ONLY YOU AND YOUR ROGUE FRIENDS." Eunwoo yelled turning back making the three lady employees stand up from their chairs.

Jaehyun stood up from his seat and stopped Eunwoo who was about to approach them.
"Eunwoo stop. We should leave."

"I'm warning you all. Don't dare to talk about them like that once again. ARASSO?" Eunwoo snapped. They nodded their heads in agreement scared by his death glare.

"Come... " Jaehyun forcefully dragged out Eunwoo from the cafeteria. When they got out Eunwoo angrily shrugged off Jeahyun's hands from him.

"Why are you now getting angry on me?" Jaehyun inquired seeing his bad attitude towards him.

"Because you didn't respond to it. You should have said something to them. How dare them to speak something like that about Jisoo and Chaeyoung. How dare?" Eunwoo fummed in a rage.

"Eunwoo, listen to me.. I-"

"I don't want to. Leave me." Eunwoo countered hitting down Jaehyun's hand. And walked away with the same anger.

"Aish. This angry brat. " Jeahyun sighed.

Eunwoo's Pov

I walked away from Jaehyun with a annoyed and frustrated face.

How dare them to talk about Jisoo something like that? Jisoo and Chaeyoung is so innocent and sweet. How can't they see those perfect things in them. They and their third-rate thoughts. If they show up in my sight again, I swear I will kill them.

I were so vex about what I heard, but my anger now doubled seeing Jisoo coming out from Taehyung's office room, with a wide smile.

Why is she smiling like that? Like those ladies said, is Jisoo in a relationship with him? NO! What are you thinking Eunwoo? You are believing those gossips? She is not like that. Cool down....

"Eunwoo?" I brought out from my thoughts when Jisoo called my name loudly. I tried to hold a small smile but failed, because the irk I'm feeling now is so high. Jisoo approached me.

"What are you doing here?" She asked cheerfully smiling at me as I broked the eye contact and looked away.

"Nothing. Just passing." I coldly answered.

"Are you okay Eunwoo? You don't look good? Why are your eyes are red?" She asked looking at my eyes, which was burning with high level of anger.

"I'm fine Jisoo." I answered still coldly. She would have found it weird.

I don't want to treat her like that, but hearing those words and seeing her coming out from his office mirthfully, I can't help but feel Jealous. I'm so into her, I can't see or hear something like that. I can't
bear that. And I will never.

"Eunwoo, I have a something to tell you." But still Jisoo trying to be nice with me.

Why are you so pure Jisoo.

"Your bestfriends are not more the cold, rude monsters. They are changing. Taehyung Sir is changing. " Jisoo said smiling brightly at me. And my pique hit my head hearing her.

"Always Taehyung Sir, treats me rudely. But today he were on any other mood. He didn't yelled at me." She added smugly. Each time she smiles after taking his name, I controlled myself from bursting out. Hearing someone else name cheerily from her, hurting me so bad.

"Eunwoo are you hearing me." Jisoo asked shaking me harshly because I were not responding to her. I nodded my head lightly.

"Why are you giving me those glares like Taehyung sir. Being with him, did you started to be like him too. Wae? Taehyung Si-"

"CAN YOU PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM." That's it. I yelled making her backoff. But still I'm not satisfied. I approached her and put my hands on her shoulders.

"Why are you always with him? Why are you talking about him too much? Wae?" I asked coldly but a bit of saddness smelled in my words.

"Wh.... What.... What are you saying Eunwoo? What happened to you? Why are you acting like this sudden?" She stammered under my death glare.

"Why am I acting like this? You will never understand it. Because nothing is reaching until you. Everything, I have to hear, I have to suffer. Right?" I asked shaking her. I were not in my mind and I'm just speaking without thinking.

"What are you saying Eunwoo? I can't understand you. And leave me. What are you doing?" She ordered and tried to get out from my grip as my anger increased and I harshly dragged her to the glass wall and pinned her into it. Her eyes widened seeing my sudden behavior but I didn't backoff.

"You can't never understand me Jisoo, when you are not trying to." I said pronouncing each words separately. As she looked at me confusingly.

"Don't get close with him. Stay away from each other. Like me, everyone will not understand your innocence Jisoo. And now you are making me slightly confused too. Don't do this." I possessively hissed.

"What do you mean by that? He is my boss. And I'm his PA. I have to be with him. That's my job here. And Who will question my innocence Eunwoo? And why?" Jisoo asked. Hearing her making me get angered more and more nothing else.

"Why can't you understand me Jisoo. I-"

"What are you doing Eunwoo?" A voice spoke cutting me off from my words. Me and Jisoo looked up to the person. There he is---

Jeon Taehyung!

Jisoo quickly pushed me away from her as I got really irritated but decided to stay calm. If he didn't had showed up, I would have now confessed my feelings to her.

"What were you doing Eunwoo?" Tae asked. I found a annoyance in his sentence.

"N...Nothing Sir. We-"

"Anything. Why do you care?" I spat, acidly not letting Jisoo to spoke. He gave me a glare before taking steps forward to me. While Jisoo was completely shocked by my attitude.

"I do care Eunwoo. Because this is about my PA. She is related to me. " He retorted cheekly as my fist clenched at his last words.

"She is not Taehyung. She is only related to me not you." I replied with the same attitude of him making him run his fingers through his hair frustratingly.

"Look Eunwoo, I'm not here to have a argument. I wanted to discuss something with Jisoo. After that you can continue what you were doing. I'm not interfering. Now come with me Jisoo. " Taehyung said grabbing Jisoo's hand and turning to walk away. But I stopped them grabbing her another hand. Jisoo looked back at me after wearly eyeing my hand on her. On the other hand Taehyung were completely annoyed and deathly glaring me and my hand but I shrugged it off with a small smirk.

"What are you doing Eunwoo? Leave her!" He ordered like she is his property. But I take few steps forward her.

"Why should I? You leave. I were talking with her. Right?" I seethed making him irritated more.

"Eunwoo. It's not a play time or else. I said LEAVE HER HAND." He shouted the last sentence and slap down my hand. His this attitude made me angrier and I take few steps forward to him but stopped when Jisoo came between us.

"What are you both doing? Eunwoo please calm down, let me go with Taehyung Sir. I will be back soon." She said to me like I'm a kid. And I saw Tae trying not to smirk, that's making me so incredibly crazy.

"No. We were talking. So we should continue." I announced grabbing her hand again.

"Eunwoo are you 5 years old kid or something. Can't you see, she wanted to come with me. So let her and also you don't have any right to stop her. Arasso?" He nagged. That's where I'm losing my control over myself.

"I do have the right Taehyung." I criticized angrily.

"Oh really! What rightness? Is she your PA? Is she your relative or something? Is she-"

"She is my Girlfriend!" I established loudly seeing Taehyung's sarcasm towards me while saying the words. And there Jisoo stopped working, she was looking at me with widened eyes.

Taehyung's Pov

"W.. What?" That's what came out from me after hearing his sudden confession. I looked up to Jisoo who was looking at him with widened eyes.

what is mean of that stare of her? Is that mean 'why is he lying?' or 'why did you said it now?'. I don't know why but I want her reason of the gaze have to be the first one. My heart is hurting so much hearing she is someone else's.

"W.. What do you mean by that? Is he your boyfriend Jisoo?" I asked hoping her answer will be that, what I wants to hear. But instead of her Eunwoo speaks.

"Yes. I'm."

"I didn't asked you Eunwoo. I want Jisoo to answer me."

"But it will don't change the fact that she is mine." He sounded really possessive there making me look at him shifting my gaze from Jisoo.

He looks confident. But why is that hurting me a lot? Why my mind telling me this have to be a bad nightmare , which is completely not going to happen. Suddenly Jisoo spoke. And I were so curious for her words.

"Si-r.. Let me-"

"What is there more to tell Jisoo. He get it. Right Taehyung?" Eunwoo asked cutting her off.

Why is he being fucking irritating now? I just wanted to punch him on face. I clenched my fist, to stop myself from do wrong. And there he is determined to provoke me to do something like that. He dragged Jisoo to his side and wrapped his arm around her shoulder making Jisoo widen her eyes more than before. And then he mouthed a 'Mine' to me with a smirk.

That was the boundary of my calmness, I placed my fist----not where I wished to. I punched on the wall, but there a flower vase came between my hand and the wall making it completely broke into pieces while my hand started to bleed. But it didn't hurt more than I feel seeing the scene happening infront of me.

Jisoo gasped in horror and approached me with nothing but concern in her eyes.

"Sir...Your hand? Oh My God! It's bleeding! Ottekke?" Jisoo said carefully taking my hand and blowing on it. I dare say, I saw a bit of saddness in her words. For a moment I wanted to stay like that forever, but I back off when I remembered his arm on hers.

I harshly take away my hand from her and walked to my office. With the same annoyance and defeat, I slammed the door with a loud thud.

I kicked the chairs in my room making it to fall down.

"Why do you give me a hope when you already have someone? Wae?"

"All are the same. All are..... " I yelled out hitting my wounded hand on the wall. It dropped my blood stains on it.

Jisoo's Pov

"Why did you lie to him Eunwoo? And why did you acted completely a jerk, few minutes ago? What happened to you?" I questioned Eunwoo in the edge of crying. Seeing Taehyung sir in pain, my heart aching so much.

"I'm asking you something. Why did you lie?" I asked, this time I were mad because he is not answering me for a while.

"Because I wanted to." He retorted making me a bit indignant.

"Seriously Eunwoo? You wanted to? Did you forget that, You lied about us. Not only about you. So I have the right to know about the reason behind it. " I bursted out at him.

"Because I were really frustrated Jisoo. I were irritated. So when you were about to leave me behind, I can't control it. That's why I said something came up to my mind." He said to me with a annoyed face.

"But what made you irritated like that you just screamed out about things that do not exist?" I questioned. He sighed before answering me.

"Because some of the employees here sees you and Chaeyoung's relationship with your bosses like something else. They are just calling you both....sl.... sluts." He hesitated to say the last word on my face so he looked away when he pronounced it.

"What?" I let out a small word hearing him.

I'm not surprised to hear him because me and Chaeyoung heard this on the first day of our work. But we didn't know that it started to getting spread.
I sighed before speaking again.

"But, you should not have tell him that. What will he think about me? How can I now make him believe that, you were lying. It's nothing between us. Will he-"

"Why do you so care about what he thinks about you Jisoo?" Eunwoo asked stopping me from speaking. I looked up to him with a poker face while he was giving me a saddened one.

'Of course I will care. I love him. He is the man who I only loved in my life. And I want him to love me back. So there can't be a misunderstanding between us. That will ruin us.' My mind spoke and my heart heard it.
Without replying him I hurried to the first-aid room for things to treat Taehyung Sir's wound.

Eunwoo's Pov

"Why do you so care about what he thinks about you Jisoo?" I asked hurting my heart for the nth time. She looked at me expressionless. And stayed like that for few seconds before dashing to somewhere not replying me.

"Why don't you any care about me Jisoo? Why can't you see my heart bleeding so much? Wae?" I questioned myself while a tear rolled down on my cheeks.

But you messed up Eunwoo. You just messed up your own character infront of her, only because of some gossips. This your fault if she decides to stay away from you. Only yours.

Jisoo's Pov

I exhaled heavily before getting in his office. I excused him but no response, so I decided to went inside without his permission.
I hesitantly take steps inside and get to see Taehyung Sir sitting on his chair leaning his head on the table. His wounded hand was on the top of table. And it's still bleeding. My heart again ached. I cleared my throat before calling him.

"S.. ir" But he didn't respond, I feel my volume were so low. I moved closer to his table and again called.

"Taehyun-" Before I could completely pronounce it, he looked at me. I got so scared by his reddened eyes. And the way he looking at me deathly, made me stop processing.

"Did I allowed you to come inside?" He asked coldly and I shook my head lightly.

"Then get out. I don't want to see anyone." He seethed angrily making me feel sad and scared at the same time.

"S... Sir. But your hand is bl....bleeding. let me treat it." I suggested stammered showing the first-aid box to him. He coldly eyed the box later me as I flinched.

"Didn't you hear me? I said i don't want to see anyone. You are not a any special person, so it's applicable for you too." He said harshly. That slightly hurted me.

No Taehyung sir. I wanted to be a special person for you. I want it.

"Sir, but let me aid your wound. It looks really deep. Please." I said pleadingly as his stare on me sharpened.

"I said GET OUT. Don't dare me to repeat it again." He shouted before spinning his chair around and facing me back. I let out a small sigh but I was not ready to leave him like that.

Jisoo, you can do it. What will happen if you didn't obey him, he will shout or yell at you, If he get really mad he will fire you. Nothing more. And I'm completely ready to be fired if I heal him.

I heavily exhaled before going to him and spinning back his chair. I placed the first-aid box on his table and take out a cotton to clean the blood over his hand. But he immediately pulled out his hand from my grip.

"What are you doing? Didn't I said, you to get out." He snapt pointing at the door. I didn't bother to reply him and dragged his hand to sweep.
He kept on trying to remove his hand from me as I tightened my hold.

"I'm not going to free your hand without aiding it. So don't pressure. It will make you more hurt." I advised while moping the blood stains.
There was a silent from him after that, so I thought he give up. But I didn't know that, it was just a smoke before the fire.

Taehyung sir harshly pushed me to the glass wall slamming my back. I let out a small groan because of the pain i feeled when my back hit the wall.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? WHY ARE YOU ACTING CARED ABOUT ME, WHEN YOU ARE NOT A LITTLE BIT?" He fummed standing few inches apart from me. While I flinched few times.

"I'M ASKING YOU SOMETHING KIM JISOO. I WANT ANSWERS NOT THIS IRRITATING SILENCE." He yelled clutching my shoulder like he have a grudge on me and making me close my eyes to resist the pain.

"WHY DO YOU ACTED CARE FOR ME, LIKE NOW WHEN YOU HAVE SOMEONE ELSE TO TAKE CARE OF. WAE?" He asked shaking me aggressively. His eyes were dancing with indignation.

"Si.... Sir, you are misunderstanding me. It's not what you are thinking. Eunwo-"

"DON'T TAKE HIS NAME HERE. I SWEAR I WILL DO SOMETHING THAT YOU WILL REGRET LATER." He roared cutting me off. I flinched for the countless time.

"AND I DON'T WANT ANY EXPLANATIONS. I JUST WANT ANSWERS. JUST ANSWERES." He vented gritting his teeth. As I again groaned because of his grasp on me was tightening time by time.

"S..Sir...Sir you are hurting me." I spoke out while tears started to form on the corner of my eyes.

"SERIOUSLY KIM JISOO? I'M HURTING YOU?" He asked with a gritted smirk. I stayed silent, suddenly he push away from me. I was about to spoke but he didn't let me to.

"Everyone is same. All girls are same. They don't know how to stuck in one man. Like you." He said pointing a finger on me as his words cutted me really deep.

"What are you saying Sir?." I asked holding back a sob and he approached me again.

"Can't you understand me? Are you a stupid? You are also like all girls. Who already have someone but still looking for someone else." He said giving me a look of disgust mixed with disguise. With that I was completely broke down.

Yes. He is speaking in the light of a lie which Eunwoo chocked out. But how can he think about me that way. Afterall I love him. No woman can tolerate these kind of words from anyone. Then what if the person is really meant for her.
I was now literally at the brink of tears, totally shitless.

"And also if you are thinking me of that kind of man. Then let me drag out your wayward thought, that I'm not. I'm not a man who you are assuming of. STAY AWAY FROM ME." He said nastly making my tears roll down from my eyes to chin. I closed my eyes and wiped the tears away not letting him to see it.
Even though I was broke down, I wasn't about to leak my weak side infront of him. And now I'm not going to correct him. I don't care what he thinks about me.

"Yes. I will Mr Jeon Taehyung. Don't worry. Now I completely get what kind of man you are. And sorry if I made you any trouble." I spat confidently. He looked up to me with a light shock as i give him a small smile, A faked one.

"GET OUT!" He yelled louder than ever. But this time I didn't flinched. I bowed at him before taking my leave.

Author Pov

Jisoo released one sob after wobbly getting out from the room. She got up from the floor before someone else could spot her there, like that. She wants only to cry for sometime, so she didn't find any other place better than a restroom. She ran to one of the restroom and locked herself in it.

Jisoo opened the pipe letting the water to flow so no one can hear her pain, which she is going to allow flow down.

"Wae? Why didn't you give a chance to me? Why didn't you let me explain it?" Jisoo asked to Taehyung, who will definitely not hear her. Afterall that's why she is asking.

Jisoo sobbed and sobbed until she get tired, until she finds her answers. Which answers led her to take some decisions.

But Jisoo were completely ignorant about someone who are crying mess in another room which was only one or two far from her.

☞☜
TO BE CONTINUED

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 113 24
Y/n and jimin get married but... What if her life will be mess after her marriage? "I will never love you!" "When did I said to love me?" "How are y...
219K 11.6K 27
❝ I'm sorry, my fiance's still stuck in a meeting, can you do me a favor and be my fiance? ❞ - not proofread COMPLETED
856 38 17
"You think I don't know what your doing. Trying to take my weapons away from me by seducing me. That's low but what's worse is that I almost fell for...
557 21 13
"Your marrying Jimin and Jungkook" "I'd love too marry them" "I'm not marrying them" (It's a short story)