𝙇𝙖𝙘𝙪𝙣𝙖

N1ya3h द्वारा

la·cu·na /ləˈk(y)o͞onə/ noun 1. an unfilled space or interval; a gap. Evi Jenson moved to Seattle from France... अधिक

0
Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ Oɴᴇ {1.1}
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴛᴡᴏ {2.1}
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
2.24
2.25
2.26 & 2.27
Season 3 {3.01}
3.02
3.03
3.04
3.05
3.06
3.07
3.08
3.09
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16

2.9

1K 24 1
N1ya3h द्वारा

"Doorbell." Evi says walking down stairs fully dressed.

She makes her way over to the door. She opens the door and sees an older man, and two younger looking ones.

"Is this where Georgie lives?" The older man asks.

"Georgie?" Evi asks confused.

"O'Malley. Where is he, upstairs?" He asks.

"Oh George. Yeah." She says.

They enter the house.

"O'Malley!" They yell. They run up the stairs chanting O-Mall-ey.

"Should I call the police?" Izzie asks.

She turns her gaze back up to the stairs. Meredith and Evi take the opportunity to sneak out and closes the door. Izzie hears the sound and calls out, "Meredith, Evi I'm serious! You need to back here for dinner at 6! I mean it!" She yells.

•.•

"Dr. Bailey!" Evi calls walking faster to catch up with the resident.

"Jensen you're here also?" She asks looking to the girl.

"Who else is here?" She asks.

"Grey."

"Oh. That's good- that means someone is still with Izzie. Good-"

"Why are you here." She interrupts.

"Well I'm not a very thanksgiving-y person and was hoping I could help out today." She asks hopeful.

Bailey sends her a look.

"Please." She asks.

"Fine. Get changed. We're working with a temp attending today. Dr. Kent. He's subbing in from Mercy West. We need to get him orientated." She says as Meredith walks up.

•.•

After Evi changed into her scrubs she met up with Meredith and Bailey behind the attending.

"Dr. Kent?" Bailey asks and he starts walking off. The trio follow him.

"Yes?" Kent asks.

"Uh I'm the surgical resident assisting you today. I know you're subbing in from Mercy West so if there's anything I can do to help-"

"Look, I'm here for one day. I don't need my ass kissed. All I need is to tell you what to do and you do it. And I don't like mistakes." He says.

Meredith glances at Bailey for her reaction to this and Evi let's out a low whistle.

"I don't make mistakes." Bailey says.

"Whatever. There's only one resident I want in my OR. Guy they call the Nazi. Do you know him?" He asked

The three women glance at each other.

"The-the Nazi?" She asks.

"He gets great word of mouth. Stellar rep. Balls the size of Texas?"

Bailey raises her eyebrows. "That big?"

Meredith looks at Bailey trying not to smile. Evi covers her laugh with a cough.  "Sounds like an impressively talented man this Nazi." Bailey says.

"Do you know him or not?" Kent asks.

"Never heard of him." Bailey says making Meredith smile. "But I'll be sure to keep an eye out."

"For now you can work on smaller cases. A guy just came into curtain 3. Page me if you get confused." He walks off.

"I'll be sure to do that." She calls to him. "Like I said, the stupidity of the human race." She says to Meredith and Evi.

•.•

Bailey, Evi and Meredith pull back Curtain 3 where a guy lies comatose on a bed. Olivia is already there with his chart.

"Holden McKee brought in from Mayfield Nursing Home." Olivia says.

"Mayfield? He's in the garden?" Bailey asks. Olivia hands Bailey his chart.

"Garden?" Evi asks.

"Vegetable." Evi says.

"Yeah his chart says he fell into a persistent vegetative state 16 years ago." Olivia says.

Bailey gets a confused look on her face.

"He was a firefighter. Injured by falling debris in the line of duty." Evi reads his chart.

"What brings him here today?"

"Fell from his bed while being turned by the orderlies. Insurance says he has to be checked out."

Bailey points to Meredith to check him out.

"Temporal parietal scalp lace with associated hematoma." Meredith says as she checks the wound.

"What's your plan?"

"Irrigate and explore the wound. Repair the lac. He'll need a CT to rule out intra-cerebral hemorrhage, contusion or cerebral edema." Bailey nods. "Go to it. Anybody asks I'm off looking for the Nazi."She Evi and Olivia leave.

•.•

Meredith enters the trauma room where Bailey, Evi and several other ER doctors and nurses are tending to a patient.

"Bailey?" Meredith asks.

"This guy's got 3rd degree burns over here over half his body. Tried to deep fry a turkey." Evi says.

"Of course, he got drunk first. It's gonna be good, you want in?" Bailey asks.

"My PVS case. He opened his eyes. And I think he was looking at me." Meredith says. All the people in their chuckle except for Bailey.

"He wasn't looking at you."

"No, he was." She says as Dr. Kent comes to the door.

"Anything good?" He asks Bailey gestures quietly to the E.R docs to hide the patient from Dr. Kent's view.

"Uh nothing you want to waste time on. There are ah 13 patients that need sutures." She says.

Dr. Kent points to Meredith. "She's the intern. She can do the sutures." Meredith gives him a look but he doesn't see.

"Uh actually she's on her way to CT with a VIP patient on orders from the Nazi." Bailey retorts.

"Tell him I'm looking for him." She nods slightly and he leaves.

Bailey turns to the ER doctors. "Ok, the burn unit is waiting for him. I'll meet in the O.R." She says before turning to Meredith. "Grey, get a CT. Have neuro consult. But trust me he wasn't looking at you." She continues. "Evi come with me to the OR and scrub in."

•.•

Bailey and Evi were scrubbing their hands at a sink in a hallway all scrubbed up. Dr. Kent comes up striding towards them looking peeved.

"What are you doing up here? Get down to the pit. We're backed up." He says to Bailey.

"No can do sir. The Nazi has me on this surgery." Bailey says.

"We've got a line out the door for sutures. Everybody's an amateur chef until they get a knife in their hands."

Bailey shrugs, making her way towards the OR Evi in tow. "Knives can be tricky."

Once Bailey and Evi enter the OR, the scrub nurses put them in gloves. Webber is standing in there already scrubbed next to the patient lying on the operating table who has a very large knife sticking out of his back.

"Your wife know you're working today?" Bailey asks.

"I'm going home. I just wanted to watch a little bit." He says.

"Yeah well don't stay here to long. Could end up like him." She looks pointedly the patient. "Wife stabbed him. Said she didn't like the way he was carving the turkey."

"Ouch."

•.•

Meredith is sitting by herself in the staff locker room. She looks up when she sees Cristina walking by.

"What are you doing here?" She asks.

George walks into the locker room and does a double take when he sees Cristina. He then spots Meredith.

"Oh. This is beyond bad." George says.

At that same time Evi walks into the room. "Oh my go-" she says.

•.•

Evi speed walks towards the outside of the hospital to get to her car. She wanted to stop by her mother's before she went home for dinner.

"I didn't know you were here."

Evi turns around.

"I didn't know you were here." She says back. "I thought you were with your sisters?" Evi asks Fletcher.

"I was supposed to be with my sisters, but y'know how that turns out."

Evi smiles. "Well you could come back to mines, Izzie loves people." She suggests.

Fletcher smiles. "Let's go then."
•.•

George & Cristina enter the house and walk into the living room where the table is set. Cristina sits down near Burke. George approaches Izzie before sitting down.

"Today I committed bird murder and I was forced to touch my Dad's ass. I get extra points for showing up at all." George whispers.

Cristina reaches into her bag and places some bottles on the table. "I brought booze."

Evi walks into the dining room with Fletcher. "My mom made cake." She says putting the cake on the table. "And you don't mind I brought Fletcher right?" She asks.

"The more the merrier." Izzie smiles.

The two take a seat.

Izzie opens her mouth  as if to say something mad but changes her mind and smiles. "Let's just eat." She settles.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

367K 9.9K 46
❝ now all our memories , they're haunted. ❞ ↠ in which she fell first but he fell harder. ↠ season one thr...
1.6M 41.3K 70
𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 | grey's anatomy 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 when their love hurts so good because it's complicated. 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐱 - �...
19.5K 945 10
We could be something special if you wanted. grey's anatomy, szn one ━ szn ten cristina yang / female oc
139K 1.1K 72
greys anatomy imagines