𝙇𝙖𝙘𝙪𝙣𝙖

Bởi N1ya3h

la·cu·na /ləˈk(y)o͞onə/ noun 1. an unfilled space or interval; a gap. Evi Jenson moved to Seattle from France... Xem Thêm

0
Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ Oɴᴇ {1.1}
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴛᴡᴏ {2.1}
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
2.24
2.25
2.26 & 2.27
Season 3 {3.01}
3.02
3.03
3.04
3.05
3.06
3.07
3.08
3.09
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16

2.7

1.1K 32 3
Bởi N1ya3h

Communication. It's the first thing we really learn in life. Funny thing is once we grow up, learn our words and really start talking; the harder it becomes to know what to say or how to ask for what we really need.

Evi walks behind Meredith and Cristina towards the elevator.

A group of guys point and look at Meredith. Evi marches up to them. "Stop talking right now." She snaps. And they look at her. "Walk away." She says through gritted teeth making them leave.

Cristina leaves the elevator pulling the two of them in.

•.•

An elderly woman named Kimberley Griswold is lying on a hospital bed. Her husband is rushing around doing little things for her. Evi, Cristina, George, Izzie, Bailey & Burke are there.

"Mrs. Ah Kimberley Griswold. History of heart disease and multiple surgeries. In for a beating heart quadruple CABG." Evi presents.

Alex walks in late. "You're late." Izzie says.

"Yes Karev, nice of you to join us." Burke says. He gives Alex a look and then returns to the chart. "Why keep the heart beating Dr. Yang?" Burke asks.

Cristina looks at Izzie and then back at Burke. "I don't know." She says.

"What?" Bailey asks.

"I have no idea." Cristina says sounding forced.

Bailey looks peeved and looks at Izzie. "Oh I don't know either. Just don't." Izzie says.

"Because of the-" Meredith starts but Izzie elbows her and gives her a look. "- ow..."

"Anyone else?" Burke asks.

"Stress reduction because of the previous surgeries-" Alex picks up.

Burke interrupts. "Jensen."

"I know-I know the answer." Alex protests.

"I'm asking Jensen."

"Scar tissue is too deep. Heart's too weak to start up again so you only immobilize the portion you're working on and you leave the rest of the heart on its own." Evi says. She gives a bewildered look to the other girls. Alex leaves the room.

"Welcome to the case." Burke congratulates Evi.

"Thank you." Evi says.

•.•

Evi and Burke were in Mrs. Griswold's room. Burke was doing a physical exam on her.

Mr. Griswold is running around the room doing stuff for his wife.

"This will be an extensive operation, even for an open heart veteran like yourself." Burke says.

"My room was bigger last time. It was brighter. More sun." She turns to her husband. "Alan this water is warm, I need more ice." Mr. Griswold hurries to grab more ice.

"I'm sending you in for a nuclear scan. Then we'll get you into the OR this afternoon. You do understand all of the risks?" Burke asks.

"I've been through it too many times to not understand the risks." She says. She turns to her husband. "Get the blinds. Open the blinds. This room is depressing." She demands. Mr. Griswold rushes to open the blinds.

"I'll check back a little later." Burke says leading Evi out of the room. Mr. Griswold opens the blinds, but his wife makes a face indicating it's too bright so he tries to adjust it.

Burke & Evi start heading out of the room.

"Take her for a thallium scan. Pick up her x-rays on the way." He tells Evi.

"Dr. Burke, thank you for choosing me to assist you today." Evi says.

"You're my guy, Jensen." He says turning to her.

"But I am not a guy." She says confused.

"Well saying you're my girl sounds a little weird." He says and Evi agrees.

•.•.•

Evi was wheeling Mrs. Griswold in a wheelchair down a hospital hallway to get her nuclear scan. Mr. Griswold was walking with them.

"Alan!" Ms. griswold says.

"Yes?" Her husband answers.

"Watch your step, you're hitting my chair."

"I'm sorry."

"And hold onto my bag."

"I've got it."

"And don't rummage through it."

"I won't."

Evi hands Mrs. Griswold over to a tech at the scan room who takes Mrs. Griswold into the room. Evi and Mr. Griswold remain outside.

"Please and thank yous were never her strong suit." Mr. Griswold says to Evi.

"You're a very patient person." Evi says.

"Years of practice." He says as the strap of Mrs. Griswold bag comes undone. "Whoops."

Evi takes the bag off him and starts putting the strap back in its place.

"I just try to keep her calm. You know they didn't think they she was gonna survive the 1st surgery, let alone 3 more. Here it is 10 years later, she's still here. Yeah it's a miracle that she's still alive. That's what everyone says."

"What do you say?" Evi asks still fixing the strap.

"Uh, it's right there in the vows. In sickness and in health, right?" Evi nods and hands Mr. Griswold the bag back fixed. "Thanks."

•.•

"I don't need a pregnant guy because I am Burke's guy." Evi says joining the girls and George at the lunch table. "The elevator really paid off." She says.

George sinks into his chair folding his arms. "I should've been Burke's guy. I should've been the elevator guy." He says.

Alex wheels Nicole to their table with both their lunches. The rest of them look at him questioningly.

"Hi ... I'm Alex's charity case." She says.

"Huh, I like her already." Cristina says.

"Are you volunteering?" George asks.

"Don't ask." Alex says.

"Why? It's not like we can read your mind. It's not like we have any idea what's going on in your tiny, tiny, tiny little brain." Izzie says.

"She has a point." Evi says pointing her fork at Izzie.

Cristina's pager goes off. "I am hungry!" She exclaims. She gets up and leaves.

"So this is cool. A real live lunchtime. In a real cafeteria with trays and friends." Nicole says.

"We're not his friends." Izzie says.

"Don't they have a cafeteria at your school?" Evi asks.

"I'm home schooled by my parents."

"That explains a lot." Alex says.

"So are you guys the cool kids around here or something?"

"What would make you think that?"

"It seems like everyone is talking about you."

Evi and Meredith look up and multiple tables are looking in their direction.

•.•

Evi was in Mrs. Griswold's room where she is lying in bed again. Mr. Griswold is sitting on the bed opposite to her. Evi is taking her blood pressure.

"Could you make sure that they get the breathing tube out of my throat right after surgery this time?" Ms. Griswold says to her husband.

"Are you trying to cut off my circulation?" She snaps at Evi.

"She's just doing her job."

"What did you say?"

"I said he's just doing his job."

"Well I don't really care whose job he's doing, he's squeezing my arm off. Are you just gonna sit there?"

Mr. Griswold takes a deep breath. "Shut up, Kim." "Just shut up, huh?"

"Hey-" Evi tries to interrupt.

"You complain to me, about me..."

Mrs. Griswold's heart monitor starts beeping faster. "Maybe-" Evi tries.

"...Around me. All day! Everyday! A little silence would be nice. A few measly minutes of quiet."

"Mr. Griswold!" Evi says.

"Can't you just for once in your life just shut up?"

Mrs. Griswold has trouble breathing and heart monitor beeps rapidly. Evi rushes to her.

•.•

"What do we got?" Burke enters Mrs. Griswold's room where there a now a few nurses there as well.

"She had a Levine sign. EKG shows ST elevations in the inferior leads." Evi informs.

"She's having a heart attack. Give her 4mg of morphine. Run nitro. 10 mics per minute. Lets do this fast so we can get her into surgery people." He demands.

"I did this. ... I did this to her." Mr. Griswold sighs.

•.•

Evi was in the O.R. where Burke is operating on Mrs. Griswold. Evi is standing next to him assisting.

"Ok, looks like Mrs. Griswold is doing well." Burke says.

"Code red!" Burke says as Ms. Griswold's heart catches on fire.

"The heart's on fire." Evi gapes.

"We have to save Mrs. Griswold. Begin fire protocol." Burke tells Evi.

"I'm on it." She says jumping to action.

"Code red! Begin fire protocol." Burke says again.

Evi puts out the fire with water. "Move people! Jensen disconnect the electrical leads."

"Got it." She says. Evi begins disconnecting the leads.

"Any unnecessary personnel in this room evacuate now! Shut down the O2." Burke instructs.

"Already on it." She shuts it down.

"Start manual respiration."

"Okay I got the ambu bag. Starting manual respiration." Evi says.

"I gotta control this bleeding. Her vitals are stabilizing. We might just have a chance." Burke says.

•.•

"Evi. You okay?" Cristina asks when Evi comes out.

"She was on fire." Evi says.

Cristina stands up when she sees Burke walking by. "Hey that was intense, are you okay?" She asks Burke. he continues walking. "I'm fine. Jensen lets go." He says.

•.•

Cut to a waiting room where Mr. Griswold is sitting with his wife's bag.

Burke & Evi were sitting across from him.

"Her heart..." Mr. Griswold starts.

"...caught on fire? Yes. There will of course be an investigation but you should know this is not as unusual as it sounds. Your wife is going to be fine. She's well. Um we completed the operation and I expect that she will make a fully recovery." Burke explains.

"Oh." Mr. Griswold chuckles. He places his hands covering his face and half chuckles.

"Mr. Griswold?" Evi asks.

Mr. Griswold starts laughing hysterically briefly.

"So that's it, isn't it? Her heart caught on fire in the middle of her 5th open heart operation. And she survived!" He exclaims. He bursts out laughing again.

"Whoa. Well she's like some a, some mythical monster." Evi looks concerned and stunned. Burke just kinda smiles at with Mr. Griswold.

"She's never gonna die." Mr. Griswold says.

"Mr. Griswold? Mr. Griswold." Burke says.

"Mmm Hmm."

"I know this is an emotional time for you. Um if you would like to wait..." Burke suggests.

"Wait? No, no." He stands up. "I'm not waiting any longer." He thrust Mrs. Griswold's bag into Evi's hands. He grabs his coat and starts to walk off. "You tell her, tell her ... hell, tell her ... she'll survive without me!" He starts laughing again and wanders to the elevator. He salutes Evi and Burke who just sit there.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.6M 27.9K 156
Fresh from a divorce from Plastic Surgeon Mark Sloan, Sky Rivers finds a new start at Seattle Grace Memorial Hospital. But the past eventually catche...
531K 9K 62
" According to Greek Mythology, humans were originally created with four arms, four legs, and a head with two faces. Fearing their power, Zeus separa...
23.2K 559 28
-𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐰𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐯 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐭�...
367K 9.9K 46
❝ now all our memories , they're haunted. ❞ ↠ in which she fell first but he fell harder. ↠ season one thr...