๐•Š๐•’๐•—๐•– & ๐•Š๐• ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•• (๐”ธ๐•๐•ช...

By carterradams

{TW: Mentions and contains homicide, suicide, rape, sexual harassment, gore, violence, etc} We call ourselve... More

one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one

five

800 48 21
By carterradams

"...Five. Six. Seven..." I count, rummaging through a box of old radios we had stored. I tilt my head to the side confused, counting again, but just end up with the same number. "Seven... Seven? Why the hell are there seven? There should be 10-"

"Ten what?" A familiar voice asks causing me to jump and turn around swiftly. I lean up against the table that's connected to the wall meeting Alycia's eyes.

"Alycia. How long—You been standing there long?" I ask back in response pushing myself up from the desks. Alycia pushes herself off and away from the doorway, walking into the room a bit shaking her head.

"Not long. Long enough to hear you counting," Alycia says walking towards me. She walks past me and stands. My eyes follow her, seeing her glance into the box while her hands push down against the table.

"Right. How'd you find me?"

"I believe her name was Ducky... She pointed me in this general direction," Alycia responds her eyes still looking in the box. "Why are you counting radios in a computer room?"

A chuckle escapes my lips leaning back against the desk, crossing my arms over my chest. That's when the girl turns her head, our eyes locking.

"This is a computer/mechanic room-" I pause glancing to the box of radios. "And now I have to fix those."

"So was your favorite character Raven?" Alycia turns around in her position and leans against the desk like me. A chuckle escapes my lips as I tear my eyes from the girl shaking my head.

"Bold of you to assume I watched The 100, but no. Raven wasn't my favorite. Lexa was." I pick my head up looking to the girl to see her smiling, her teeth showing a bit. I smile back softly looking away from her and to the ground. Silence fills the space between us and fills through the room for a couple of moments. I reach up my hand and scratch the back of my neck before dropping my arms from across my chest.

I push myself up and take a step away from where we stand. My eyes lock with the girl's as she looks down to the ground then back up to me.

"You have a good talk with Lily and Tessa?" I ask, shifting back and forth a bit.

"Yeah, they're really nice."

"Says the person who meets tons of crazed fans." Alycia's smile turns into her lips forming an 'o' but still smiling. A smirk inches to my lips as Alycia closes her lips and rolls her eyes.

"First of all rude-" Alycia pauses and a smug look crosses my face briefly as I shrug.

"You know I'm right," I say before she can speak again. Alycia shakes her head from side to side fast, pushing her body up keeping her arms over her chest.

"No, no! They're amazing!"

"Amazing but crazy." I wink, followed by me chuckling noticing the girl looking everywhere by my eyes.

"Fine. Maybe just a little crazy."

"A little? You sure Kangaroo?" Alycia's eyes swift look to mine. She tilts her head to the side and I watch as her eyes flick back and forth between mine for a few moments. Her mind was rolling. In times like this I wish I knew what was going through her mind or like anyone's mind.

"You know who I was at the park..." Alycia's voice trails and my smile fades a bit, dropping my gaze. "But you still called me by a nickname. Why?"

I bite my lip, shoving my hands into my pockets. "I had to," I whisper shrugging. "It's one of the rules. I wasn't even suppose to talk to you."

"But you did-" I pick my head up, my gaze meeting the green eyed girl's noticing she was much closer than previously. "Well I didn't even know your name. Why wouldn't you at least do that Y/N?" I sink my teeth farther into my bottom lip, shaking my head.

"I could have but in the movies the one never gives their name until the second go around." A small side smirk inching onto my lips. My eyes shift back and forth between Alycia's seeing her do the same to mine. "But you're right. I could have but in the spur of the moment...The little time I spent with you I was just in that moment. You know?"

Alycia slowly nods her head up and down, dropping her gaze and her arms from her chest. "Yeah..." Silence takes over as her word lingers in the air. I look away from her and down to the ground, gently pulling my hands from my pockets and placing them on my waist.

"Tessa and Lily didn't give you a tour did they?" I ask, looking to Alycia. Slowly she picks up her head and shakes her head from side to side, giving me a small smile. I know she was thinking. It was written over her face that something was bothering her but I nod my head. "Why don't I give it to you? Then you can get something to eat and get use to the place." Alycia nods her head slowly and I drop my hands from my waist nodding, and motioning for the girl to follow me. I turn on my heels swiftly and head to the door, feeling the girl close behind.

<<<<>>>>

"And last but not least the longue," I say as we walk through the double doors. Inside Gale and Rovvie were playing pool. "This is basically the kitchen, game room and where we just sort of relax." I hold up my hand as Rovvie glances over to us. He gives a smile and nods his head once before looking away and getting into a conversation with Gale about what just happened on the table. I tear my eyes away and glance to Alycia who walks a bit more into the room past me and looking around.

"Who designed this place?" Alycia asks, her eyes roaming.

"Daisy and I," I respond, fairly easily, letting myself look around. "Well Rovvie and his family were a big help with actually making the place, but decorating and coming up with the plans was Daisy and I."

"It's so incredible," Alycia whispers and I nod my head up and down, taking one hand and grabbing my wrist standing like a bodyguard. My eyes remained on Alycia's before she turned and locked our eyes. "You haven't told me about her yet."

I nod, a small smile inching my lips. "I will. But there's a lot of people here who would be willing to tell you too. Everyone had a different experience with Daisy. If you really want to know her, you might want to talk to Lily."

"Oh come on Y/N! You and Daisy was the closest out of everyone here!" Gale spoke out. My eyes shifted past Alycia and towards him seeing him bent over, his eyes focused on the pool table, hitting his stick on the ball. Out of the corner of my eye I see Alycia looking to him too, tilting her head.

"Is that so?" Alycia questions, curiosity in her voice as she makes her way towards the pool table where Gale and Rovvie are. Slowly I follow.

"Hell yeah," Gale responds standing up straight and walking around the pool table to hit again. "Those two were like two peas in a pod. No separating them."

"That's not true," I say, shaking my head looking at Gale.

"No, I believe it is," Rovvie says defending Gale's statement. The balls on the pool table go crazy as Gale stands up and looks to Alycia.

"They were besties. Met each other at the age of 11 and remained friends till they were- Y/N how old are you?" Gale looks to me and I shake my head.

"20 Gale. She's 20," Rovvie responds and I look to him giving him a glare. A chuckle escapes his lips as he leans on his pool table stick. "Sorry kid." I roll my eyes and notice Alycia looking between all three of us.

"Right 20. I knew that-" Gale pauses bending over again and hitting the table again. "But anyways, they were each other's person. Always stuck up for each other. Always looked after one another. They were like...family. I mean we're all family but Daisy and Y/N. They just had a special bond."

"Special bond?" Alycia questioned, looking between Gale and me. I glance to the ground briefly then looking to Gale who stands up and nods.

"We all believed they were dating but neither of them would give us an answer." I keep a straight face, looking at Gale noticing out of the corner of both of my eyes Alycia and Rovvie looking to me. "Were you two dating?"

I tilt my head to the side keeping my eyes on Rovvie briefly before glancing away and to Alycia. "You should probably eat. I'm sure Rovvie and gossip boy over there would love to help you," I say, giving a small smile. I tear my eyes away moments after and look to Gale and Rovvie. Rovvie was looking down to the ground with a smirk on his face while Gale just looked at me.

No thing else is said as I nod and turn on my heels. I walk to the doors feeling eyes on me, but I don't look back. Instead, I open one of the doors and walk out making my way back to the mechanic room to start working on the damn radios.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 870 19
You, the reader is a literature student in a brilliant English university. Your life has been a dream since: good marks, supportive friends, a cozy r...
1.4M 45K 50
โš  Warning sexual content!!! โš  *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...
150K 4.9K 87
Gwen, desperate to feel something, kills someone. But she quickly learns that one kill is never enough. Can Gwen stop before she turns on her own fam...
321K 9.2K 38
You're a fan of the movies. You're a fan of horror. Deciding on getting the replica of Chucky from the well known sequels, you get the best version o...