๐ˆ ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž...

By Malachite_Parker94

๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„ Mattheo x OC A boy consumed by darkness and yet she provided him with a glimpse of light. A n... More

๐ˆ ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ๐'๐“ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐”๐“ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž
*เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*หš:โœง๏ฝก
1. A New Arrival
2. Light Flirting
3. Never Have I Ever
4. How dare you
5. The vanishing cabinet
7. Amortentia
8. You required to see us
9. A trip to Hogsmeade
10. Halloween
11. Somewhere in the muggle world
12. The Slug Club
13. Cigarettes and Fist fights
14. Fight For Us
15. Something I wish to discuss
16. Uncomfortable Small Talk
๐๐„๐– ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
17. Distorted reflections
18. New Year's Eve Pt 1
19. New Year's Eve Pt 2
20. Gold Jewellery and Secret notes
21. Explanations are in order
22. An Unwanted Gift
23. An Ordinary January night
24. The Alignment
25. Do you remember?
26. No more secrets
27. Inevitability is a curse
๐’๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค ๐๐ž๐š๐ค

6. Quidditch trials

3.2K 79 30
By Malachite_Parker94

—————————————————————
Warnings: smut (if you don't want to read it, skip the last part of this chapter)
—————————————————————

Cordelia

Mattheo rushed into transfiguration 20 minutes late, composing himself the best he could.

"Ah Mr Riddle" professor McGonagall's shrill voice sang out, "glad you could join us. Now Sit."

He bowed his head apologetically and made his way over to me.

"What did Draco want?" I asked wearily, placing my hand on his thigh.

"Nothing much, wasn't really listening. Something about staying away from you but obviously that won't be happening." He said, placing his hand on top of mine, stroking small circles with his thumb. "You're far too irresistible to stay away from."

I bit my lip, looking away from him to hide my blush.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

The day had flown by and before we knew it, the boys were getting ready for the quidditch trials. Lexi, Venus, Pansy and I had promised to cheer the boys on from the bleachers, so we were getting ready too.

We all threw on any Slytherin clothing we could find. Not removing the school uniform we already had on. Lexi found a sweater that she had stolen from Leon and Venus found a large green jumper which she must have borrowed from Enzo last year. Pansy reluctantly pulled on a Slytherin quidditch jersey which must have been Draco's , judging by the pain in her eyes. I found a green quidditch hoodie at the bottom of my trunk with the number 7 in large white font on the back. I tried to recall where I got it from and then I realized that it was Draco's from a couple of years back. Still, I pulled it over my head regretting it instantly as his scent still clung to the fabric, despite the many years being trapped under my clothes.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Ladies, are you ready to see some top quality quidditch?" Enzo jeered, as we made our way to the quidditch pitch.

"Oh are the holyhead harpies playing?" Venus bantered.

"Ha ha very funny" Enzo said sarcastically, " no they're not. Besides, the chudley cannons are far better."

"I beg to differ," Venus retorted, earning a scoff from Enzo.

We arrived and the guys all boarded their brooms and took off for the sky leaving us to make our way to the stands.

Watching as they all sawed through the sky, barging players down ruthlessly, I couldn't help but think back to what Mattheo said about Draco. Something about staying away from you. Why is Draco so adamant on him staying away from me. He can't be jealous, can he? No Delia, that's ridiculous. He cheated on you. He's with pansy... or was with pansy, whatever their situation is. Ugh why is that boy so confusing-

A loud gasp escaped from the girls next to me pulling me out of my thoughts.

"What, what happened!?" I asked frantically.

"L-Leon, just fell!" Lexi shrieked, getting out from her seat and rushing down the stairs to see if he was ok. She almost tripped over her own feet in a scramble to get to him. We followed close behind.

Running onto the pitch, disregarding the swooping players over our heads we made our way towards Leon. He was rolling and writhing on the ground in pain, with a few of the guys already crowding round him.

"Move!" Lexi demanded, making the boys shift slightly so she could see him.

"Lexi, sweetheart, I'll be fine," he said trying to get up but instead howling in pain when he put pressure on his wrist.

"Let's get him to the hospital wing." She ordered, signaling for Enzo and Draco to help get him up.

Lexi, Enzo, Draco and Venus helped get Leon to the hospital wing leaving Pansy, Blaise, Mattheo and me with the other quidditch players on the pitch.

"Well I think we'll finish try outs there then," Blaise announced to the rest of the players, "well played everyone and I'll make sure Malfoy puts the team sheet up soon". He received quite groans from the guys as he did so.

Blaise and Pansy walked on ahead to the changing rooms leaving me to fall behind with Mattheo. I was able to take in his appearance, his hair sticking to his forehead with sweat and his breathing still slightly ragged. Fuck he was hot.

"Well played," I congratulated. Even though I barely watched any of the match being too busy inside my own head.

"Thanks," he breathed, rapping an arm around my shoulder to bring me closer to him.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

It was around 6:30pm and dinner started at 7. Mattheo rejoined me after he got changed and we made our way to the dungeons so that I could get ready for dinner. Everyone else was either in the hospital wing with Leon or wondering the grounds. We assumed that we would all meet in the great hall in a bit.

The corridors were quiet. I guess I never noticed as I was always followed by an eruption of loud laughs and shouts from the group. We dawdled our way to my dorm room with a comfortable presence between us.

I pulled out my key and swiftly opened up my room and walked in. Mattheo didn't follow. Instead he stood in the door way, his arm resting above his head as he leant on the wooden frame.

"Are you coming in?" I asked expectantly.

"If you wish," he grinned, taking a long stride into the room and sitting with his legs sprawled on the edge of my bed.

I stripped off the hoodie I was wearing and placed it on my bed beside Mattheo and began rummaging through my draws for something to wear.

"This is Malfoy's number" Mattheo said with a smidge of annoyance in his voice as he observed the big number 7 on the back of the hoodie I had just torn off.

"Yes. It was his in year 4, I must have forgotten to give it back." I said dismissively.

"I'm sure he won't miss it." He said, throwing it into the air, pulling out his wand and casting  confringo. The hoodie burst into flames until only a small pile of ash was left, glimmering on the wooden floorboards of my bedroom.

"Mattheo!" I gasped as I ran over to examine what he had just done. "What the fuck!" I stifled a laugh.
Quickly, he grabbed my hand, pulling me into him so that I was standing between his legs looking down at him.

"I don't want any memories of him. Not now." he whispered, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

Catching me off guard, he grabbed my tie, yanking me down to him so that he could catch my lips with his. They molded perfectly together. One kiss turned into two long kisses until they turned more sloppy. He had pulled me closer until there was virtually no space for air between us. I was pulled on top of him as he laid on his back on my bed, his hands tangled in my hair. He swiftly flipped us over so he was now on top. Dominating me. With a quick flick of his wand, the door to the room was locked and mufliato was casted around the room.

He began to unzip my skirt, disregarding it to a corner of the room. My tights were then delicately removed. He tore off my tie and I began to unbutton my shirt, he pulled his over his head too. As soon as our shirts were off he crashed his lips back onto mine greedily. I pulled apart to breathe as he began to kiss down my neck, sucking hard to ensure that he would leave a mark. I let out a soft moan from the new sensation he was giving me.

"You're mine," he whispered into my ear, causing goosebumps to form all over my skin.

"We only just met," I said with a smile. He smirked continuing to kiss me. His kisses began to trail down to my breasts which were still clothed by my bra and his hands roamed my body freely. I sat up slightly, leaning on my elbows as he continued to attack the top of my breasts. Quickly, I unclipped my bra and pulled my arms out of the straps so that my chest was completely bare. He looked at them with lust heavy in his eyes, his hands coming up to caress them.

He continued down my body until he made his way to my pussy. Leaving fragile kisses on each inner thigh, the metal rings on his fingers digging into my skin and sending a chill through my body. He looked up at me through his hair for a sign of resentment. I softly nodded, signaling for him to continue.
He ran his fingers under the waistband of my underwear and teasingly dragged them down my legs, kissing my skin gently as he did so. His fingers retreated back to my pussy where he started to play with my folds. I let out a sigh of contentment as he continued with his actions. Quickly, he found my clit and began to fiddle with it, stroking it aggressively, earning hard moans to echo into his ears. "F-Fuck Mattheo" I gasped as he continued to play with me. He then added a tongue onto my clit and began to lick in repeated motions. His fingers trailed down to my opening where he smoothly slid one in and then another, a hard groan escaped my lips as I widened my eyes from shock. He thrusted his fingers in and out repeatedly until I was practically dripping wet, "shit- M-Mattheo" I breathed, " I-I'm gonna cum".
He stopped. Leaving me unfulfilled. Unsatisfied. I looked down at him with a needy look displayed on my face. I was simply met with a sly smirk plastered on his lips.

"Not yet darling," he said, "we're just getting started". He bit his lip, crawling his way up to my face. Our lips met once again as my hands gripped onto his hair, tugging slightly, causing him to groan into my mouth.

"Mattheo" I whispered as our lips disconnected and our eyes met. "I need you. Now" and with those words Mattheo sat back onto his knees and undid his belt buckle, threading it back out of his trousers and throwing it far into a corner of the room. He pulled down his trousers along with his boxers, leaving him exposed. Fuck was he big. He stroked himself slightly before looking for a sign in my eyes for him to stop , but I merely bit my lip. Desire and lust being the only expressions on both our faces.

He aligned himself with my entrance as he hovered over me. "Are you sure?" He asked sincerely, searching deep into my eyes. I nodded slowly. "Words darling. I need words."

"Yes," I breathed, bracing myself for the impact of his size. He slowly thrusted himself into me, a soft groan leaving his lips as a loud moan escaped mine. He gave me time to adjust before he began to thrust again. In and out. In and out. His pace began to quicken and so did our breathing. He crashed his lips back onto mine hungrily. I felt my walls begin to clench and his dick begin to throb, his kisses trailed down to my neck and onto my breasts. My head fell back onto my pillow as my back began to arch out of pleasure. "Shit" I gasped as he continued to pound into me aggressively.

"F-fuck Cord," he breathed as he lifted himself up onto his hands. The knot in my stomach began to tighten and tighten and my legs began to jerk and shake.

"I-I'm gonna c-cum," I moaned, "shit, Mattheo." My mouth hung open as I looked into his eyes.

"T-together?" he breathed, his thrusts beginning to get sloppy.

"Together," I agreed, and with that, the knot in my stomach snapped and I felt myself come undone. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as my back arched. Our liquids mixed as they dripped out of me.

He pulled out, panting heavily and collapsed on top of me. The room smelt of sex and sweat mixed faintly with the smell of his strong cologne. Our breathing both ragged and heavy. We both let out a soft chuckle as he rolled off of me and into the space beside me. I turned to face him, his eyes already settled on me. I smiled as he tucked a stray piece of hair behind my ear. He lent down to his side of the bed to retrieve his shirt and handed it to me to put on.

"Come here," he said, gesturing for me to lay with him as he pulled the duvet over our bodies. After pulling on his shirt, I rested my head on his bare chest as I snaked an arm around his torso tightly. He retaliated and pulled me into him. Close. The room was briefly silent, the only sound being our heavy breathing before it retreated to its normal speed. His fingers twirled the ends of my hair. "Well I'm glad that finally happened" he chuckled. I tilted my head up to him to meet his eyes and smiled, a bright blush appearing on my cheeks. "You have no idea what you do to me Cord." He whispered, leaning down to kiss me tenderly on the forehead. My grin growing wider with each word he spoke.

We stayed like this for a while. Content in each other's presence. "I guess we won't be going to dinner then?" I asked coating my words with a soft laugh.

"No. I don't think so," he chuckled, " I mean, if you can walk, then be my guest" I smacked his chest with a grin planted on my face. He laughed as he gazed down at me. "I don't know about you," he started again " but I could stay like this for a long time". I smiled up at him, a sparkle visible in both of our eyes.

"Me too," I said, catching his lips one more time that evening before settling back down.

It was around 8:00 pm but neither of us could be bothered to get up and go anywhere so we decided to stay in bed. I reached over to my bedside table and picked up my book, waving it in front of his face. "Wanna read?" I beamed, looking at him hopefully.

He smiled, looking at me with adoration, "sure" he stated. Taking the book from my hands and opening it to my bookmarked page, he began to read.

He read to me for a solid hour whilst continuing to play with my hair until my eyes fell heavy and I began to fall asleep. Once realizing that I had drifted off, he stopped reading and placed the book down, marking the page. He gave me a sweet kiss on the head and whispered a soft "Goodnight darling," before he himself fell into a comfortable sleep with me secure in his arms.

———————————————————————

Please vote and leave a comment thank youuuu 🤍

How was this chapter? It was my first time writing a smut...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.5K 1K 44
Name says everything a lot of cute one shots of Mattheo Riddle, and don't give up after one cause these first are cringe but it gets better as you go...
523K 10.5K 46
โ”โ” โ all i know is i was enchanted to meet you โž IN WHICH... ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ป ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐˜ doesn't realize the feelings she has for her brother's best fri...
42.6K 644 17
Y/n Lestrange's family decide to move back to England from France to show their support for the Dark Lords return. Y/n transferred to Hogwarts after...
545K 7.5K 74
Mattheo Riddle, a new student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, is looking for a new beginning. His older brother Tom Riddle is there to...