Carlo

By writer_LB

Book one of Carlo Life is a beautiful lie that everyone chooses to live and believe, and death is that evil t... More

Hey
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Aesthetic
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
</3

Chapter 43

11.9K 301 293
By writer_LB

"I'll see you later." Rose says and I wave goodbye to her as I walk up the stairs back to Carlo's room.

I open the door and fall to the floor dramatically and roll onto my back. Carlo's laugh echoes around the room. I arch my back so I'm balancing on top of my head and look at the upside down version of him.

Carlo's head is thrown back as he laughs, his grey sweat shorts hang low on his V-Line and his white shirt that he's wearing rises.

I sit up and stare at him, the smell of weed hitting my senses. His eyes are half closed but you can see they're bloodshot. He smirks at me and I get butterflies.

Why does he have to look hot all.the.time?
Does he not get tired?

"You look pretty." I whisper with my head tilted to the side.

He stops laughing and stares at me with his mouth parted. I smile at him and stand up to close the door.

I walk into the walk-in closet and put on a pair of grey shorts and take my shirt off so I'm in my bra and I put one of Carlo's hoodies on.

Walking out I go over to the window and open it. I sit on the windowsill and lean my back against the side and my legs criss crossed. Carlo and his high self walks up to me and leans on his forearms staring at me.

I take the joint out of his hand and take a hit. I lean my head back against the wall and blow the smoke out.

I start to get deja vu and smile at Carlo. He smiles back at me. "Are you okay?" He asks.

"Perfect." I answer whilst blowing smoke out.

I take another hit of the joint and pass it back to him and I blow the smoke away from him. Carlo cups the side of my neck using his thumb to tilt my jaw to the side and plants his lips on mine and stands up straighter.

"I love you." He whispers and wraps my legs around his waist holding me impossibly close to him.

"That's nice." I joke.

Carlo furrows his eyebrows at me and tickles my sides. "Are you not going to say it back?" He picks me up and gently places me onto the bed and places his legs either side of me, his hands on my sides.

"I'm not going to lie to you." I smile.

I scream out a laugh as he tickles me sides. "Okay! I love you." I laugh.

"Good." He smiles.

He walks over to the windowsill leaving me on the bed and grabs the joint. I balance on my forearms as I watch him relight it before walking over to me.

He sits over me again and grabs me by the throat as he inhales. He tilts my head back and presses his lips against mine. My eyes flutter shut as he blows the smoke into my mouth before kissing me. The trapped smoke in my mouth starts to burn but Carlo pulls away.

I blow the little smoke left out in his face as he smiles. I take it from his hand and take another hit. "Don't do too much." He warns looking down at me.

****

"If professor X can move things with his mind. Why can't he make his legs move?" Carlo questions from beside me.

I think about it as I bring the joint to my mouth again and blow the smoke out. "He's lazy."

We've both been on the floor for however long we've been laying on the floor, talking and smoking.

"What about this? When you buy a bigger bed you have more bed room. But less bedroom."

Carlo hums in agreement but then snaps his head to me. "Wait.... Huh."

"And. Neil Armstrong was the first person to step on the moon. 'Neil A' spelt backwards is Alien." I yawn.

"I've always thought about this." Carlo starts and rolls onto his side very slowly. "Zoo's charge people money to look at animals they stole from nature."

I stick my bottom lip out. "Those poor animals. We should buy all the zoo's in the world and set the animals free or a better place to be."

Carlo gasps loudly and taps my shoulder. "We should." He laughs.

It's silent for a second before I have a thought. "If two mind readers read each other's mind, whose mind are they reading?"

"Let's try it." Carlo sits up and I do the same. We face each other and stare into each other's eyes.

I squint at him trying to actually figure out what he's thinking. "Tell me what you're thinking and I'll see if I'm right." I mutter.

"Okay. If you swallow my cum, is it called a kids meal?" He looks at me in thought.

I tilt my head and before I can answer my mind gets bombarded with another thing. "We should get McDonald's."

Carlo's eyes widen and he stares at me. "You're hungry?"

I think about it and rock forward a little. "Maybe?"

Carlo stands up and grabs my hand. "We have to ask for permission."

"Okay." I whisper.

We tiptoe across the house giggling and laughing at each other. We knock quietly on the bedroom door and a very angry looking Giovanni opens the door. "You can stop knocking now."

I look at my hand and see it knocking air. Carlo starts laughing but covers his mouth with his hand.

"We want McDonald's." I say as Carlo still laughs. "Please."

"So?" Giovanni yawns.

I open my mouth but quickly close it. "Carlo why did we come here?"

Carlo looks down at me and looks around. "Um. Per-". He thinks of the word, and sticks a finger in Giovanni's face. "Permission."

"Yeah that. Please take us." I smile innocently at Giovanni.

Giovanni looks back and forth between the two of us until he finally nods his head and we walk out to the car.

"I'm driving!" I shout but hands grab my waist and yank me into the back of the car.

Giovanni closes the door and Carlo comes and sits next to me. "You're not driving." Giovanni mutters.

Carlo smiles at me and I smile back. "Gio. Can we eat inside the place?"

"No." He answer flatly.

Carlo pulls my legs on top of his and he rubs my legs. "How are your legs so soft?"

I furrow my eyebrows at him and stroke my leg. "They're alright." I shrug as he strokes them more suddenly becoming fascinated in my legs.

"What do you both want?" Giovanni questions.

I look out of the window and see we're in the drive thru. I rub my hands together and get ready for my long list of food.

"Big Mac, twenty chicken nuggets, five large fries, a large Cola, a large strawberry milkshake, a large chocolate milkshake, three cheeseburger happy meals, three Oreo McFlurry." I look at Giovanni who is staring at me like I'm weird. I smile at him and then Carlo starts to talk with his face pressed against the window looking at the menu.

"I want-" Carlo starts.

"Wait that wasn't for the both of you!?" Giovanni gasps.

"I don't share food." Carlo says in a disgusted tone. "I want.... Four Big Macs, three large fries, A large Lemonade, A large chocolate milkshake, forty chicken nuggets, six cheeseburger happy meals, five Oreo McFlurry." Carlo smiles at Giovanni. "Thank you."

****

I sit down at the end of the bed watching Carlo sleep with my head tilted to the side. His light breathing being the only sound in the room. I look down at my stomach and then at the leftover food on the floor.

We didn't eat everything since there was a lot of it. I get up from the bed and walk into the bathroom, I close the door behind me and lean on my hands onto the sink. I stare into the mirror and just look into my grey eyes.

Slowly I take the hoodie off so I'm just in my shorts and bra, I turn to the side and stroke my scars and stomach.

I hear movement in the bedroom and then footsteps making their way to where I am. "Adelaide?" Carlo's sleepy voice sounds as he walks into the bathroom. He leans against the doorframe and looks at me in the mirror. I look back at him and smile a little at him.

Carlo.

The one guy that has shown me what it's like to be safe and free. Gosh, I love him.

I turn around and lean my back against the sink side, i start to put my arms through the hoodie but Carlo walks up to me and picks me up, sitting me on the side. He pushes his way in between my legs and throws the hoodie away then slots his hands at the top of my thighs

"I love you." I whisper as I look up at him slightly.

He smirks and leans his down. He gets closer and closer until our lips are mere inches apart. "I love you more."

I bring my hands up to the sides of his neck and pull him extremely close so my lip just about brushes against his. I look down at his lips then back up to his eyes as his breathing gets heavier.

"You can't love me more than I love you Carlo. It's physically impossible." Before he can get a word in I slam my lips against his. Immediately he kisses me back and pushes his tongue into my mouth.

I pull him closer to me and he pushes me closer by my waist so I am pressed against him, I start to get brave and kiss down his jaw until I get to his throat.

I blow onto his neck and feel his hands tighten on my hips pushing me against something hard. I look down slightly and realise that the "hard" something is him.

My face heats up and I lick his neck slowly, by now Carlo is panting slightly but trying to hide it. I place open mouthed kisses onto his neck until I get to one spot where he lets out a small whimper.

I bite down gently onto it and he shivers, I slowly suck the spot and pull away. Where I was sucking now lays a purple mark. I kiss it gently and lift up his shirt, he takes it off quickly and I move down his chest with my hands placed on his abs.

I suck harder on his chest and he struggles to control his small thrust against me. I make my way up back to his lips. He groans and moves his head back a little, breaking the kiss.

"You-" Carlo pants. "Fuck." He groans and kisses me harshly. I tighten my legs around his waist and pull him in closer to me, as he rubs against me I moan into his mouth from the pressure.

Between my legs I can feel myself getting more wet, Carlo smiles against my lips and lifts me up without breaking contact. He walks us into the bedroom and lays down onto the bed with him on top of me. He crawls up a little further and kisses down to my neck.

------
CARLO'S POV:

I start to kiss down Adelaide's neck as she leans her head back giving me more room. My dick becomes painful with every wait it takes to have some friction.

Without even thinking I grind my hips into Adelaide's resulting in both of us moaning into each other's mouth.

"Carlo." She gasps as I do it again.

Fuck.

I suck hard on her neck as she trails her nails down my stomach, she bucks her hips up to me and my teeth sink into her shoulder lightly. We set a steady pace with our moans surrounding the room.

I trail my mouth along her neck, leaving a wake of bruises. I kiss along her jaw relishing the way the little moans and gasps escape her lips.

"We have to stop before I fuck you delirious." My voice comes out hoarse as I place my hands on her hips pushing them down so we can stop the grinding.

I nuzzle my face into the side of her neck as she pants, I kiss her neck and pull away to look down at her red face and eyes that are dilated. I kiss her harshly once more and get up so I don't do something she might not be ready for.

"Where are you going?" She asks.

"To sort this out." I point down to my erection as I walk back to the bathroom. I hear her laugh before I close the door.

I lean onto the sink by my hands and stare at myself, my eyes trail down to the purple marks scattered over my chest and my neck. I shake my head and let out a little laugh, I'm just going to let her see what I did to her in the morning.

I'm not going to go further with her until she's ready, I don't want to do something she might regret or be scared to do. So for now I'm going to have to stick to cold showers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 631 12
Non-despair AU ~ Makoto Naegi is your average highschooler. As an average highschooler does, he has a crush. Only his crush happens to be on the not...
319K 6.2K 80
*editing* "๐๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž...
2M 67.7K 192
Nova Black is a 20 year old that was infected with a parasite. Nick Fury found out about her and called her in for the Avengers. What happens when sh...
377K 14.2K 26
"แ€™แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บ แ€™แ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€…แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฝแ€šแ€บ" "แ€€แ€ปแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€™แ€แ€ปแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ผแ€šแ€บแ€”แ€ฒแ€ท"