Each Other's End Game 2 (Hiso...

By _S_Writes

"Where were you when I needed you years ago Hisoka! It's too late." In the quaint walls of his mansion, ther... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chaptee 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
84
85
86
87 + 88

Chapter 20

117 11 19
By _S_Writes

Parking a few metres behind the black van Hisoka spotted infront of the school, he briskly walked towards it. Pulling out his silent gun from his pocket.

He wasn't going to even bother wasting time. Kill. Move on.

Shooting the handle, he violently opened the van and shot all the men dead within a few seconds. Ignoring the pool of blood forming inside, Hisoka rummaged through their pockets, looking for a phone to give him some idea of who hired the hit. Finally, he came across a phone. Specifically a burner phone which would be near impossible to trace back, however there was no need too, because Hisoka recognized this number.

"Damn bastard." He mumbled, gritting his teeth and clenching his fist unbelievably hard. Destroying the phone.

"I should of known." Hisoka added, getting into his car aggressively.

Going onto his phone, he typed on their group chat. "I want everyone to meet me at my house. Now. No excuses." Sent.

With a stoic but pissed off facial expression, Hisoka leaned against the bonnet of his car - waiting for everyone to come.

"What's this about Hisoka?" Sabastian asked concerndly.

Not replying, Hisoka merely kept his eyes closed. Sabastian could clearly see he was upset, trying to get him to talk would make it worse.

After a few more minutes passing, everyone eventually arrived, a bit on edge from Hisoka's sudden request to meet him and the obvious murderous aura he was emitting.

Still refusing to say anything, Hisoka merely walked to the back of the mansion, entering the basement through the outside door camouflaged by shrubs.

Motioning all the members to walk in before him, Hisoka locked the door behind him.

"Brah what the fuck is going on?" Grimmjow whispered to Uta. Whom only shrugged in response. Grimmjow knew better than anyone, that Hisoka only comes down here when there's someone to kill - of course he would feel anxious. Not to mention Akira, the woman that not cooked for Hisoka, but cleaned up after him was in here.

Hisoka slowly trailed to the wall of weaponary. Leaning against the table, Hisoka crossed his arms and closed his eyes stiffly.

"What's this about Hisoka?" Illumi asked, breaking the tension-filled silence.

Exhaling deeply, Hisoka's devilish eyes remained close.

"We all have known each other for over 20 years. Grew up together as kids. Developed friendships. And even though we never verbally say it, we became family." The Joker finally began talking.

"In the business we are in, loyalty to each other is everything. Without loyalty this gang falls apart. Isn't?" Hisoka questioned. Oozing off smooth but deadly aura.

Hearing Hisoka say things like that and feeling his sinister aura smother the basement, some of them couldn't help but feel uncomfortable being with him in the same room.

"That's right." Grimmjow, brave enough, answered.

"So." He abruptly paused. Opening his predator eyes - glaring at each individual with rage.

"Can anyone tell me why they thought it was a good idea to betray me?" He asked with a threatening undertone.

Shocked and disbelief glances were being passed around, Hisoka slowly started to circle everyone - dragging a thin metallic pole behind him. Creating an extremely uncomfortable atmosphere.

"Hisoka what are you talking about? No one here would ever betray each other, yet alone you." Grimmjow spoke again. More confused than intimidated at this point.

"Oh? Really?"

Growing more on edge, they knew Hisoka was minutes away from snapping based off that psychotic tone of voice that broke through. Today was the day, out of their 20 years, they knew what victims of Hisoka's hands felt like minutes before their death.

They may not have betrayed Hisoka, but the fear he installed in them made them doubt their entire life's decisions. Thinking about every small action they have done that might have offended him.

"Each one of you know what Y/n means to me, no?" Hisoka asked. Still circling around the 5 of them, now tapping the metal stick menancely.

"I asked a question." Hisoka repeated coldly.

"Of course Hisoka. You.. Love her and she's the mother of your child too." Sabastian stated the rare obvious. There was no denying it now or shying away from the 'L' word. Hisoka, personally, confessed during that outburst you and him had.

Stopping in front of his gang, Hisoka stood tall. Shadow casted over his eyes - causing his devilish yellow eyes to glow in allure.

"Seven years ago Y/n got shot right in front of me. She almost died before my eyes. Today. I took out three men that were going to assassinate Maleeka."

"I know who called the hit. Now if that person or people involved here, confess everything now. Maybe I won't kill you. Let you leave out of here alive. " Hisoka stated, smooth and low.

"The fuck.." Grimmjow whispered under his breath in disbelief.

"Three."

"Hisoka no one would dare! " Grimmjow interjected.

"Two."

Silence.

"One."

"Okay fine! I'm sorry Hisoka!" A voice confessed, dropping a bombshell on everyone.

"Wh- Hidan?" The blue haired quiried.

With breaths growing deeper, Hisoka stood directly infront of Hidan.

"Why?" He seethed darkly.

"I-" Crumbling underneath Hisoka's gaze, the Joker's irritation grew, causing him to push Hidan against the bricked wall.

"Why?" He evily growled.

"B-because they are your weakness Hisoka! She was making you weak. In the seven years without her, see how much you accomplished. How much we accomplished. We rule everything now Hisoka! You wouldn't have achieved all of this if Y/n was still in your life. She's bad for you! She would have held you back with all her moral crap!" Hidan desperately tried to convince.

"Weak? We are at the top and you still tried to get rid of them? How much more greedy for money are you? Are the billions in your account not enough?"

"Are you that pathetic that you need to cling onto me to make you money?"

"Are you forgetting that none of us would be placed in the big leagues this soon had Y/n not killed Azien and made such a big spectacle on my behalf?"

"If I ever wanted to leave this life to spend it in peace with Y/n, that's none of your business Hidan. You are nothing but a selfish bastard that's going to gets what's coming to you. "

Clutching his shirt tighter and pushing him against the wall harder,"And her moral crap? Are you blind? Y/n used to know everything about us. About me, and all that we do and how we handle things. All the phone calls I would take involving our underworld tradings, she would be either next to me, below or ontop of me in bed. She knew it all for months, and not once did she say a thing. The trades. The murders. The stealing. Every single corrupt aspect about us she knew and has never forced her moral crap down my throat or talked me out of it. If you weren't such a greedy fool, you would realize that Y/n does not have a single judgemental bone in her. She's accepting of people from all walks of life. "

"So tell me Hidan, how would a woman of that intelligence, personality and strength make me weak? The woman that got me walking again? There would be no gang right now if she hadn't fixed me because I would of given up that very same day of finding out I was paralyzed. So what's the damn issue?"

"We are all in debt to Y/n." Hisoka ended off with poison dripping off his words. He was definitely beyond enraged and felt utterly betrayed.

"You have o-only known her personally for a few months! You have known us for years Hisoka. As you said we are a family. You wouldn't kill your family over a girl that isn't family!" Hidan yelled in disbelief, still refusing to acknowledge all you did for them and the importance of you to Hisoka.

" You said so yourself, you wouldn't kill if the person confessed! I confessed!"

Stepping back, releasing Hidan from his grip, Hisoka picked up the metallic pole again.

Licking his lips, Hisoka started to sinisterly chuckle.

"Oh Hidan ~" He hummed.

"Maybe you are right. Maybe I wouldn't kill family over a woman. But.." He abruptly paused and looked Hidan dead straight in the eyes.

"I would kill family, if they dared tried to kill my actual family. Maleeka is my flesh and blood Hidan. And you tried to kill her. That's unforgivable. " Simultaneously after saying that, Hisoka drove the pole straight into Hidan's stomach - causing him to slam violently against the wall behind him. It was true, but Hisoka would actually kill for you too. He has before. You were both his weakness and strength. He would do anything for you. Just to see that smile of yours smiling back at him. To hear you laugh instead of cry and yell.

It was hard. Everyone else in the basement flenched in discomfort from witnessing one of their childhood friends being attacked and potentially being killed in front of their eyes. Some would admit that they were on the verge of stopping Hisoka, however they knew better. Hisoka was their leader. Hidan betrayed him. This was his punishment.

"Hiso-" Grimmjow attempted to reach out and stop this, however Illumi extended his arm out to prevent him.

"Don't Grimmjow. Hidan planned on killing a 6 year old child. Hisoka's child. He's not going to let Hidan get away with it. He shouldn't have done that. But now he has to accept the consequences. Don't get involved."

"But-"

"Just look away." Uta butted in, understanding how difficult this is to watch. They grew up with Hidan after all.

Gritting his teeth, Grimmjow let out a strained groan before turning around, trying his best to block out that flesh piercing sound.

"You almost took her away from me Hidan."

Gurgling on his blood, "I-I'm s-sorry Hisoka. I won't ever betray you again."

"And you tried to take my daughter away from me too." Hisoka pushed in deeper, finally puncturing straight through his stomach.

"H-Hisoka-" Hidan tried to utter, but the blood dripping from the corner of his lips partially choked him.

Realizing it was futile, Hidan's insanity kicked in. Laughing hysterically, "Fuck you Hisoka. I'll do it all o-over again if I had the chance. I d-despise seeing you happy! YOU DON'T DESERVE IT!" He spat. Shocked, Hisoka stopped twisting the pole and backed up - glaring at him.

He originally thought it was greed. But no. Hidan was just a spiteful friend that wished misery. Jealously.

"What did I ever do to you Hidan?" Hisoka asked, feeling even more betrayed.

"Y-You just don't deserve happiness you bastard. You screwed around with everyone yet Y/n still stayed infatuated with you. You don't deserve to be with someone like her. Yet alone have a family with her! I looth you and your ways so much! You shouldn't be the ring leader nor have a woman like Y/n by your side. You don't deserve to have it all in life! You want to kill me for almost killing your daughter when you wanted nothing to do with her for years! Pathetic! Hypocrite!"

" - I hope Y/n either regains her memories and remembers what a fucked up man you are! And continues to ditch your ass! T-that, or I hope that this new Y/n won't fall in l-love with you because yo-"

A bullet that went straight through Hidan, silenced his unhinged shouting to death.

Standing in front of him stiff, Hisoka watched the blood slowly slide down his forehead, dripping off his chin like tears. The joker was truly taken off guard by Hidan's resolve.

Slowly peering his amber eyes over his shoulder, he watched Sabastian lower his gun. So did the other three members in shock. It was him that shot Hidan.

"He only had ill intentions for you Hisoka. I apologise, but he had to be killed. He was never a true friend like we thought he was." Sabastian calmly stated.

Still unable to mentally process everything, Hisoka silently walked away. Never to look back on such a traitor.

"I do understand some of you may detest me for killing Hidan, however you heard what he said to Hisoka. And despite Hisoka's words, I knew he wouldn't have went through with murdering Hidan. Even if he had walked out of here alive, he gave Hisoka his word that he would try and kill Maleeka and Y/n again. I'm sorry.. This is hard for me too. " Sabastian sincerely admitted, looking away from Hidan's body. He was a traitor, however he was still apart of them for decades.

"It had to be done." Illumi blankly assured.

".. That's very kind of you to shoulder his death instead of making Hisoka do it Sabastian." Grimmjow sympathized. He wasn't going to make Sabastian feel more bad about what he just did. Hidan was one of his best friends, however after hearing everything - he understood. Despite his hot head and foul mouth, Grimmjow was loyal to Hisoka unconditionally, and he took you as his sister.

"You all should go home. Best if we leave Hisoka for now. I'll help Akira get rid of his body and clean this place up." Sabastian ordered.

Not resisting, everyone silently left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.9K 2.7K 26
You, Y/n, hail from the L/n Clan. The family full of assassins, born and bred to fight, win, and prosper. Your mother, Akane L/n, also known as Calam...
24.7K 491 12
You've heard of accidental pregnancy from a one-night stand but what about a one-night stand that was supposed to have a pregnancy. After Victoria a...
349K 11.4K 48
FANFICTION!! I DO NOT OWN HXH ctto. of the photo *Completed At first, I thought he's just someone who loves to kill. Who loves to see someone in pai...
3.1M 77K 37
Jade Stone and Blaze Daniels used to be bestfriends from the age of 3 to 15. In Freshman year Blaze realised that he had the potential to become more...