β˜† DaBaby? β˜†

De Indigo__X

A story about a POPSTARπŸ—£ Mais

DISCLAIMERRRRRπŸ—£πŸ—£
❀ℭπ”₯π”žπ”―π”žπ” π”±π”’π”―π”°β€
𝔒𝔫𝔒
𝔗𝔴𝔬
𝔗π”₯𝔯𝔒𝔒
𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯
𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔒
𝔖𝔦𝔡
𝔖𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔫
π”ˆπ”¦π”€π”₯𝔱
𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔒
𝔗𝔒𝔫
π”ˆπ”©π”’π”³π”’π”«
𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔩𝔳𝔒
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔒𝔒𝔫
𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔒𝔒𝔫
𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔒𝔒𝔫
𝔖𝔦𝔡𝔱𝔒𝔒𝔫
𝔖𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔒𝔒𝔫
π”ˆπ”¦π”€π”₯𝔱𝔒𝔒𝔫
𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔒𝔱𝔒𝔒𝔫
LLG
𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢
𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢~𝔒𝔫𝔒
𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢-𝔗𝔴𝔬
𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢-𝔗π”₯𝔯𝔒𝔒
πŸŽ„
𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢-𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯
𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢-𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔒
𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢-𝔖𝔦𝔡
𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢-𝔖𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔫
𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢-π”ˆπ”¦π”€π”₯𝔱
𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢-𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔒
π‘―π’†π’š π‘³π’π’—π’†π’”πŸ’œ
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔒𝔫𝔒
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔗𝔴𝔬
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔗π”₯𝔯𝔒𝔒
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔒
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔖𝔦𝔡
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔖𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔫
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢-π”ˆπ”¦π”€π”₯𝔱
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔒
𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢

𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯

216 10 13
De Indigo__X

𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒂

I was sat on the floor of Jonathan's living room eating some gummy bears. "Out of all places to sit in here, the floor is what you choose." Megan asks me as she lays on the couch.

Megan and I were chilling at Jon's house while he went to the studio with Stunna. Ava was out with her mom so she couldn't chill with us until later.

"Leave me alone. Here is where I want to sit so go away." I say waving her off. "You could come sit on this face if I'm being honest." I blink a few times and look back at Megan.

"Did I just hear you right?" She nods while smiling. "I'm so serious right now. Was Kehlani the only girl you've been with?" I shake my head.

"No, me and Ava used to do things together." Meg looks shocked and sits up a little. "You and Ava used to fuck?! Does Jon know?" I nod.

"Yup and he had the same exact reaction you had." Megan plays in my hair and comes closer to me. "So are you gonna take a seat? I want to get a taste."

I look at her properly and think about it for a few seconds. I stand up from the floor as she gets excited. "This is only happening once Megan. Okay?"

I tie my hair up into a high bun and step closer. "No. It's gonna go down when I buy a strap for real. Ava can even get involved if she wants to." She responds.

I laugh and pull my leggings off with my underwear. I put my legs either side of Megan's head and hover over her face.

I rest my hands on my thighs as she kisses on my clit. I moan and look down at her. She starts to lick faster and I get louder.

My phone starts to ring and Siri reads out Jon's contact name. "Answer it." Megan says. I try to get up but she holds me down, making my eyes roll back.

I manage to pick up my phone and answer it, putting it to my ear. "Hello?" I breath out.

"Baby? You good?"

"Yes." I look down at Megan and she winks at me. I bite my lip to prevent myself from moaning.

"Okay. I'm still at the studio, just wanted to call to see how my baby is."

"Oh fuck." I moan but cover my mouth.

"Yo. What are you doing? Who the fuck you got at my crib?"

"Oh my god!" She starts to make longer licks and my legs shake. "Megan please."

"MEGAN? You fucking Megan right now? Aye both of you stay there and don't move."

Jon hangs up the phone and I throw my head back. Megan speeds up and I practically scream out. I reach my high and grip tightly on the cushion next to me.

"Ohh god." My breathing was heavy and Meg lifts me off of her. I lay next to her on the couch as she wipes the corners of her mouth.

"That was really good. I really enjoyed that." I say looking at her. She smiles at me. "I'm glad you did, I did too." Megan hands me my underwear and I slip them on.

I hear the front door open and then Jon's voice. "Ele! Where are you?" I laugh as he comes into the living room. "So y'all finished? I drove through two red lights to come back, and y'all done?" He says out of breath.

I sit up from the couch and kiss Megan on the lips. "There you go. You saw something, get over it." I say getting up. Jon sucks his teeth as I put my leggings back on.

"I told you I was gonna get your girl Jon. You mad?" Megan asks. "No. I told Elenora she got a few tokens if she wanted to sleep with women. She just got to let me know about it."

Meg laughs. "Well in that case, Ele let him know I'm fucking you in a few days." I shake my head laughing lightly. I go over to Jon giving him a kiss and a hug.

"I missed you. How was the studio?" I ask him. "It was cool until y'all made me rush back. Where's Ava at?" I let my hair down and sit on the couch next to Megan.

"She out with her mom, she'll be here later though." Jon nods his head and leans on the wall. "Come to the store with me real quick. Meg you coming?"

"No, I'll just chill here. Get me some lemonade though." She responds. Jon nods his head and I put my sliders on. I grab my phone and wait for Jon.

"Okay let's go." He says. I go to walk off and Megan calls me back. "Come here." I go over to her and she kisses me. "We don't have to go to the store. You guys can get busy." Jon comments from the door.

I laugh and pull away from Megan. "No. We going, come on." Jon groans and we leave the house. I go to the passenger door of Jonathan's car but he stops at the front, looking towards the main gate.

I look in the same direction to see Xavier speed walking towards us. Jon goes to his trunk and I follow behind him. He opens it and takes his gun out holding it behind him.

"Stay back alright?" He says to me as Xavier approaches us. "Ele, babygirl. How you doing?" He asks but Jon speaks up for me.

"Don't worry her nigga. What are you doing here?" Xavier just looks at Jon as he reaches behind him. They both pull out their guns and point them at each other.

"I told you I'd put you on a T-shirt nigga. Stop playing with me and my girl bruh." Jon says to him. Xavier laughs and then points his gun at me.

"You thought I wasn't coming back for you huh? Let's go." I stay behind Jonathan and keep silent. Jon lets off two shots, one in Xavier's shoulder and the other in his chest.

I scream and Jon covers my mouth. Xavier stumbles and drops his gun. Jon kicks it away as he opens the back passenger door. "Ele, get the blanket that's in the trunk and lay it on the seats."

I move quickly and do what Jonathan tells me. Jon runs into the house and I look down at Xavier on the floor. He was groaning and touching on his chest.

I started to panic because I wasn't sure on what to do. Jon comes out of the house wearing gloves, Megan just following behind him.

"Who the fuck got shot?" She then notices X on the floor. "What are you about to do? He bleeding out." She says.

I start to breathe heavily and rest my hands on top of my head. "Oh my fucking god! Jon you're going to jail. What are we going to do? He is dying!" I yell.

Jon grabs my arms and shakes me. "Elenora! Calm the fuck down. No one is going to jail you hear me? So what if he dies? Do you not remember what he did to you a few months ago?"

I huff and start to cry. "I'm gonna drop him off somewhere. Stay here with Megan. I love you." He kisses my forehead and I dry my eyes.

"I love you too. Please please please be careful babe." He nods and goes over to Xavier. "Come on get up nigga, it's time to go. Your legs still work." Jon pulls him up and pushes him in the car.

Jonathan gets in the car and starts to drive off. I look at the large pool of blood on the floor and shake my head. "I need to clean this up. I don't want the neighbours to see."

As if on cue, a neighbour next to Jon's house yells out to me from her front lawn. "Hey! What was that noise? Are you guys doing fireworks during the day?" She asks. I decide to go along with it to not look suspicious.

Megan stands next to me in front of the blood so the neighbour couldn't see. "Uh yeah sorry. It was only a little one." I see her nod. "Oh. You should wait until night time, it'll be prettier. We could have a show in my backyard?"

"I'll get back to you on that one Lynn. But thank you so much." I respond. She waves and then goes back into her house. "Damn. She talk too much, trying to be so nosy." Megan says.

I tie my hair up and take a deep breath. "I'll help you sis." Meg ties her hair up too. I nod and we go back into the house. We find buckets, fill them up with hot water and bleach then take them outside.

We pour the water over the blood and it starts to fade away. We do it a few more times until the blood wasn't visible anymore and was completely gone.

I wipe my forehead of sweat and close the front door. I leave it unlocked because I told Ava to come over when she got back. I pick up my phone to call Jon as I stand in the living room.

I get no answer for the 12th time and more panic starts to set in. I start to pace around the room and put my phone on the coffee table. Ava comes into the house and joins me and Megan in the living room.

"Ele, what are you pacing for? You good?" She asks. "Jon shot that boy that took Ele. We don't know if he dead but Jon isn't answering his phone." Megan says.

Ava walks up to me and grabs my shoulders. "Ele, calm down. Jon is going to be fine. As for Xavier, fuck him. I don't care what happens to him, neither should you."

I sigh. "It's not about Xavier, he deserves everything coming to him. I'm worried about Jonathan, he could go to jail. I'm scared." I say rubbing my temples.

Ava pulls me to the couch and sits me down. "Jon has gotten away with it before. I have no doubt he'll be able to do it again." Megan tells me.

"I know he told me about that, I'm just nervous." I say whining. We wait for another 2 or 3 hours until we hear the front door open.

I jump up from my seat as Jon and Khalik come into the room. Jonathan was wearing a completely different outfit, even down to the shoes.

We all stay silent but I was hoping someone would say something. "He's dead." Jon says looking at me. It then goes back to silence as I turn to Ava.

"Fuck him anyway. He took our girl and thought that was the end." Megan says shaking her head.

Jon grabs my hand and pulls me out of the room and into the kitchen. He lifts me up and sits me on the island, then he stands in front of me between my legs.

" I need you to listen to me and listen to me good. That nigga is gone, we not gonna talk about it okay? You didn't see nothing and he didn't come here. Got it?"

"But cameras Jonathan. You think you not caught on camera huh? What am I gone do if cops come here? What should I say?" I say hitting his shoulders.

He stares at me and grabs me by my neck. "Did you hear what I just fucking said?" He squeezes my neck lightly and I bite my lip. "Don't worry about it. It is going to be fine and it'll blow over."

I move my head from side to side. "His family is going to be looking for him stupid. Remember how his sister acted when you shot him the first time? She'll know it's you!" I say loudly.

He sucks his teeth taking his hand off my neck. "Yo, you not fucking listening. I'm done talking about this Elenora. He is fucking dead! Forget about him." Jon yells at me.

I stay quiet and put my head down. It's just too much to take in. It happened really quickly, I'm still trying to process this.

𝑯𝒆𝒚🥰

𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍.. 𝑿𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅👀

𝑴𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒕𝒎😂

𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅

𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔💙

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱

𝔙𝔬𝔱𝔢

𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔢

𝔉𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

61.6K 1.2K 25
Little angelfuck It's a shame that luck isn't better, babe Did you like the fun Did you like the times that I promised you [oc x kirk hammett] [smut...
14.2K 619 51
Story written with @AllAboutTheBear
173K 5.7K 46
Just read it slime πŸ‘½πŸ’š 🐍
82K 2.3K 66
Baby on baby.