𝙇𝙖𝙘𝙪𝙣𝙖

By N1ya3h

la·cu·na /ləˈk(y)o͞onə/ noun 1. an unfilled space or interval; a gap. Evi Jenson moved to Seattle from France... More

0
Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ Oɴᴇ {1.1}
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴛᴡᴏ {2.1}
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
2.24
2.25
2.26 & 2.27
Season 3 {3.01}
3.02
3.03
3.04
3.05
3.06
3.07
3.08
3.09
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16

2.2

2K 32 0
By N1ya3h

"It's not us. It's them. Them and their stupid boy penises. They didn't tell me they had a wife. They gave absolutely no warning that they were going to break up with you. They didn't tell you they were gonna find you." Meredith says.

Meredith was leaning against the toilet, Cristina was laying in the shower and Evi was bawled up on the floor of the bathroom.

"He ruined me- he ruined me in every way possible and then just showed up like nothing happened-" Evi says.

Cristina opens the shower door.

"It's not that Burke broke up with me. It's how he broke up with me. Like it was business. Like it was a business trans- like he's the boss of me!" Cristina says.

"He is the boss of you." Evi reminds.

"And what's worse is that I care."

"I'm gonna throw up again."

Cristina closes the shower door and Evi buries her face in the hoodie she was wearing.

"No. Wait. False alarm." Cristina opens the shower door, and Evi uncovers her face.

"Look, the problem is estrogen." Cristina decides.

"No, the problem is tequila." Meredith denies.

"No the problem is estrogen and tequila." Evi says.

"I used to be all business, and then he goes and gets me pregnant."

"With the stupid boy penis."

"Now, I'm having hormone surges. He ruined me. I'm ruined. He turned me into this fat, stupid, pregnant girl. Who cares! Estrogen!" She slides the shower door shut again.

"Penises. Penises Izzie." The bathroom door opens and Izzie and George walk in. George to brush his teeth and Izzie with a bottle of water.

"Estrogen George." Evi says.

"Okay."

"What did I miss?" He asks Izzie. Izzie pours some water into a glass that Cristina is holding out.

"I came home to full on vomit drama. Apparently she dumped Derek and her, she's been sleeping with Burke! And Evi's husband showed up." Izzie explains.

Evi groans. "Don't remind me."

"I knew that."

Izzie gives George a look and George turns to face Meredith.

"So you really broke up with Shepherd?" George asks as he starts brushing his teeth.

"I feel empty."

"Two hours of vomiting will do that to you."

Both Izzie and George brush their teeth looking at Meredith.

"No, I feel empty."

"You're lucky. I feel pissed off." Cristina says sliding the door shut.

"Well I feel completely lost." Evi says before letting her head fall back against the floor.

•.•.•

Meredith slams the door of her car. George, Cristina, Izzie and Evi get out slowly after her.

"Stop." She says to Shepard.

"What?" He asks.

"You're stalking me. Stop it."

"Did we not communicate last night?"

"Yes."

"Did you hear what I was saying?"

"Your wife screwed your best friend."

"And then from that point on she no longer existed to me anymore."

"You had marital amnesia?"

"No. Come on I bared my soul to you last night."

"It's not enough."

"How can that be not enough?"

"When you waited 2 months to tell me and I had to find out by her showing up, all leggy and fabulous and telling me herself, you pulled the plug. I'm a sink with an open drain. Anything that you say runs right out. There is no enough."

Meredith goes inside, her three fellow interns trailing behind her.

"She probably could've picked a better metaphor." George says.

"Give her a break. She's got a hangover."

•.•.•

"Male, 55, victim of a head-on collision. GCS is 3. Depressed skull fracture. Multiple internal injuries. ACLS protocol started, but was vein blew so we've been pushing meds down the tube. PEA on arrival." The EMT says as he wheels a patient out of the ambulance.

"How long has he been down?" Bailey asks.

"We've been doing CPR for about 20 minutes. It took fire 20 minutes to get him out of the car. He's pretty much gone."

"Uh, he's not gone until we say he's gone. Keep coding." She says as they enter the hospital.

"O'Malley, get him into a bay and save him."

"But he's dead."

Another ambulance approaches, Alex, Cristina, Izzie, and Evi make their way over to it.

"Did you not hear me? He's not dead until we say he's dead. You know what to do so do it." George stands there. "Uh, Grey, you're on this too. Move."

"Male, 46, unrestrained driver of the car that jumped lanes. BP 80 over palp. Tachycardic. Last pulse 1:38. Got two liters of LR running wide open. Significant abdominal tenderness." Another EMT says.

"Any history? Medic 3: Uh, wife says he's got a bad liver. He's one the, ah transplant list."

"Abdomen's rigid. Okay hand's off. We need to page Burke and Domner. Prep this guy for the O.R. Who wants him?"

"I do!"

"I do."

"I do, I do."

"Me!"

"Uh, too late. Stevens, take it."

"Yes!"

"Karev, take the boy." Bailey instructs.

"Yang, you take the mom.l

"I want to be looking at their films in 15 minutes!" She calls to them.

"What about me?" Evi asks Bailey.

"You're with me, come on." She says before a doctor hands her a chart.

"We've got one more for you." The doctor days.

"What? In there? Oh, ok." Bailey enters the ER with Evi.

"What is it?"

"That guy." He points to a man.

"He was in the accident?"

"No. Bowel obstruction. He's not telling us what he ingested but the films look like he's packing."

"Can't people figure out a better way to move drugs?"

•.•.•

"You know, Mr. Hubble, you might make things easier on yourself if you just tell us what you've ingested. We'll know anyway, once we see your films." Evi tries to coax him.

"You have the most beautiful features. They're delicate. Almost porcelain."

"Mr. Hubble, whatever you've ingested could kill you. Are you sure you don't want to tell me what's got you blocked up inside?"

"It ah might offend you."

"Is it drugs?"

"It's not drugs."

"Mr. Hubble-"

"I promise. It's not drugs."

"Okay. Well, Good. I'm glad it's not drugs."

Evi is receives Mr. Hubble's films.

"Its drugs. Looks like at least 10 balloons in his bowel." Evi holds up the film in the light to see for herself. "My guess, cocaine."

•.•.•

Evi walks in with her films of Mr. Hubble. Meredith: "It's drugs."

"Stupid." Bailey says as she takes the x-ray film and puts it up on all already lit screen. "Stupid, stupid. One burst and he's dead in 5 minutes. Okay what do we do?"

"Run his bowel." Evi says.

"And what does that mean? Yang?"

"Ah running the bowel entails removing all 36 feet of the intestine from the body cavity, hand searching for the balloons and then cutting them out."

"Grey, book an O.R. Yang, Karev you're in. I need all the hands I can get."

"Are you sure they're balloons?" Alex asks.

They stop at the door and Bailey walks back. "You have reason to believe they're not balloons?"

Alex points to the screen as Evi and Cristina walk back in as well.

"This one here's has got a face."

Bailey dims the light on screen a bit.

"So does that one." Evi says pointing to the X-ray. They all look dumfounded.

"They all do." Cristina says.

"I'll be damned. They're Judys." Bailey says.

"Judys?"

"Huh. He swallowed the heads of 10 Judy dolls."

"Ew."

•.•.•

"Dr. Burke?" Evi asks as she catches up with him.

"Dr. Bailey needs an OR and they're all booked."

"For?"

"An emergent bowel obstruction." She hands him Mr. Hubble's x-ray.

"Drugs?"

"10 Judy doll heads."

"Seriously?"

"I can see their little faces." Patricia says. She puts on a voice. "Help. Let me out."

Burke pulls down the x-ray film quickly.

"Bump Warner's hernia in 1. But don't tell him what we're removing."

He hands Evi the x-ray film back.

"Thank you."

•.•.•.•

"He's not talking. It could be pica. Doubtful for a man his age. Maybe an Oedipal complex or an idolization of the doll as his partners." Raj says. Bailey gives him a weird look. "Or it could be that he simply enjoys it."

"Now I've seen a lot of strange things in strange places but how does he enjoy this?" Evi walks up to them.

"He'd enjoy it when they came out."

"I didn't need to hear that." Evi scrunches up her nose.

•.•.•.•

George stops when he sees and empty table with 10 headless Judy dolls sitting all arranged in a circle. "Oh! That is sick!"

"Who would do that?" They look to the table where Alex is sitting, smiling.

"Oh." She picks up a Judy. "Look! See Judy fly." She throws it at him and he ducks to the side so doesn't hit him.

Olivia walks by with her own tray as they all sit down at the table with the Judys.

"Hey, George." Olivia greets.

"Hey." The interns look at George.

"What?"

"George. She was trying to make up with you. You should go eat with her." Evi says.

George picks up a Judy and starts playing with it. "No. No, I shouldn't."

"She's cute and she likes you. You shouldn't let a little syph get in the way." Izzie says.

"It's not the syph."

"It's so the syph." Cristina says.

"It's not the syph!"

"Then what is it?" Izzie asks.

George doesn't answer and looks down. "Oh."

"What?" Evi asks. George shrugs. "What is it?" Evi asks again. "Out with it."

"There's this other girl." Izzie reveals.

"Izzie!" George exclaims.

"Other girl? You have another girl?!" Cristina exclaims.

"He hasn't told her yet that he likes her." Izzie continues.

"Izzie! We are not in high school."

"George has a little crush."

"I do not have a crush." Cristina laughs while Evi looks at George contemplating who is still playing with the Judy doll.

"It is a thing. A thing that is very personal. One day I would like to build on this thing with this other girl. Woman. She's all woman." George says before he starts to play with a Judy doll.

Evi snatches the Judy doll away from George and slams it onto the table.

"What are you doing?" Evi says.

"I was playing with-"

"No George, with Olivia." She continues. She picks up the doll and starts pointing at George with it. "What are you doing with Olivia?"

"Oh. Nothing."

"You're letting her think you're emotionally available. You're letting her think she has a chance-" Evi is cut off by Meredith.

"And there is nothing worse in the world than thinking you have a chance when you really don't!"

Evi throws down the Judy doll.

"Meredith and Evi are both right. Tell her there's someone else. Tell her why George. I mean," Cristina gets louder. "I mean at least give her the chance to have some feelings about for god's sake!"

"Why are you yelling at me?"

"Because of the estrogen George! Because of all the estrogen!" Evi says throwing he Judy doll at George before leaving the table.

Cristina takes a bite of her salad angrily, Meredith looks at George also angry. George looks taken aback by the whole situation. Izzie just tries to smile it off.

"So new subject." Izzie tries.

•.•.•.•

"Was it an act of desperation?" Evi asks Mr. Hubble as she takes him up to the OR.

"Not at all."

"Something to attract attention?"

"Of course not."

"I'm just trying to understand here, Mr. Hubble. Why 10 doll heads?"

"Well because 11 would've been too much."

•.•.•.•

"I think it's something to do with his mother. Maybe she always wanted a girl and gave him Judy dolls for his birthday presents." Izzie guesses.

"Ah, ah I've got another one." George says. He pops up a Judy doll head in the intestine.

"Uh!" Evi says.

"Doyen clamps to Yang. Jensen, push the head up to the incision." Evi starts squeezing the doll head up through the intestine.

"Maybe his mother looked like Judy and he's into voodoo. Instead of sticking pins in... Heh." Alex says.

"You are seriously disturbed." Evi says to Alex.

They pop a small black doll head with an afro out of the intestine.

"Yep. Ah." Bailey holds up the doll head with a clamp. "Black Judy. What they gave her long hair back when she had the afro. She came with 'go go' boots and a leather jacket." She puts the doll head into a large silver tray. "Shame it's a real collector's item."

"Collectable dolls with a twist." Alex says.

"Seriously, you can identify these dolls by their heads?" Cristina asks.

"You got a problem with that Yang? I like Judy dolls. I own Judy dolls. The only problem I have with Judy dolls that are in the bowel of this man."

Burke walks into the O.R. "Bailey, I need an intern in the ER to meet the harvest donor."

Bailey looks at George. "O'Malley."

"See ya, boo-boo." Cristina says as George leaves the operating table.

"You good here?" Burke asks.

"Couple more heads to go."

"Then Karev, Yang, Stevens scrub out. I need to get an answer from Seibert's son."

Bailey removes another Judy doll head. "Ah yes. Mod Judy. Came with a yellow vesper. You know what's strange?" Bailey asks Meredith.

"We haven't had enough strange?" Meredith asks.

"She looks a little like you." Bailey says.

Evi looks over at the doll. "Huh- she does look like you Mer." Evi agrees.

Meredith doesn't respond. Bailey dumps the doll head into the silver tray.

•.•.•.•

"Did you get them all?" Mr Hubble asks.

"Yes. It wasn't easy. Or very pleasant. How do you feel?" Evi asks.

"Empty. I feel empty now."

"Yeah. I've been feeling a little bit of that myself lately." Evi says.

"I can see that."

"Mr. Hubble, why does eating doll heads fill you up? What's the satisfaction?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Would it be too much information?"

Mr. Hubble shrugs, "Might."

"Maybe I'm better left in the dark." She says with a small laugh before leaving.

•.•.•

There's something to be said about a glass half full. About knowing when to say when.

Evi walks outside with her phone in her hand.

I think it's a floating line. A barometer of need and desire. It's entirely up to the individual.

She raises it to her ear as it rings.

And depends on what's being poured.

"We should talk." She breathes.

Sometimes all we want is a taste. Other times, there's no such thing as enough. The glass is bottomless.

And all we want is more.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 9.9K 46
❝ now all our memories , they're haunted. ❞ ↠ in which she fell first but he fell harder. ↠ season one thr...
405K 3.4K 108
greys anatomy imagines
977K 31.8K 89
𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘵...
1.6M 27.9K 156
Fresh from a divorce from Plastic Surgeon Mark Sloan, Sky Rivers finds a new start at Seattle Grace Memorial Hospital. But the past eventually catche...