TMNT2012 Boyfriend scenario

By Hinako29

What if you have a teenage mutant ninja turtles as your boyfriend ?? How will it go ?? A TMNT2012XReader sto... More

How you meet ( Leo )
How you meet ( Donnie )
How you meet ( Mikey )
How you meet ( Raph )
When you 2 think of each other . ( Leo )
When you 2 think of each other ( Donnie)
When you 2 think of each other ( Mikey )
When you 2 think of each other ( Raph)
When you meet again ( Leo )
When you meet again ( Donnie )
When you meet again ( Mikey )
When you meet again ( Raph )
When you text him ( Leo )
When you text him ( Donnie )
When you text him ( Mikey )
When you text him ( Raph )
When you hang out with him ( Leo )
When you hang out with him ( Donnie )
When you hang out with him ( Raph )
When someone found out about him/you ( Leo )
When someone found out about him/you (Donnie )
When someone found out about him/you ( Mikey )
When someone found out about him/you ( Raph )
When you both got friendzone . ( Leo )
When you both got friendzone ( Donnie )
When you both got friendzone ( Mikey )
When you both got friendzone ( Raph )
When he get love advice from someone (Leo)
When he get love advice from someone (Donnie)
When he get love advice from someone (Mikey)
When he get love advice from someone (Raph)
When he ask you out ( Leo )
When he ask you out ( Donnie )
When he ask you out ( Mikey )
When he ask you out ( Raph )
When he play with your hair ( Leo )
When he play with your hair ( Donnie )
When he plays with your hair ( Mikey )
When he plays with your hair ( Raph )
when he ask you out on a date ( Leo )
when he ask you out on a date ( Donnie )
When he ask you out on a date ( Mikey )
When he ask you out on a date ( Raph )
First Date ( Leo )
First Date ( Donnie )
First Date ( Mikey )
First Date ( Raph )
When you meet his family ( Leo )
When you meet his family ( Donnie )
When you meet his family ( Mikey )
When you meet his family ( Raph ) + Important note down below
Your First Kiss ( Leo )
Your First Kiss ( Donnie )
Your first kiss ( Mikey )
Your First Kiss ( Raph )
When you're sad ( Leo )
When you're sad ( Donnie )
When you're sad ( Mikey )
When you're sad ( Raph )
When you fight about something little ( Leo )
When you fight about something little ( Raph )
When you fight about something little ( Donnie )
When you fight about something little ( Mikey )

When you hang out with him ( Mikey )

1.2K 43 12
By Hinako29

Mikey

Ding !

" Oh ! Pizza is ready !!" You said and ran to the microwave . You put on the mittens and took out the pizza from the microwave . You set the pizza down with the others you make for the past 10 minutes when you start waiting for Mikey .

" The juices , pizza and game are ready ." You said then a rhythm tapping is heard and you knows who's the one that did it . You quickly run to your window and open it .

" I'm here to kill some zombies ! (Y/N) !" Mikey said and you guys gave each other a big hug .

" Mikey !!" You said as he gave you a big spin before setting you down .

" I smell pizza !" Mikey said . You giggled .

" Yup ! Fresh out of the oven !" You said and smile .

" That's awesome dudette but how am I going to play when I want to eat pizza ?" He asked with a pout . You put on a thinking face then your face lit up as you got an idea .

" I'll feed you when you play then you can eat and instruct me when I play ." You suggest . Mikey gave you a bear hug .

" You're a genius (Y/N) !!" Mikey said and you laughed.

" I'm a genius !" You giggled . Mikey let you go and you two went to play the game .

" Come on let's play !!" Mikey said .

" Yeah !!" You said and Mikey start the game .

2 hours later

" Use the laser gun !! The laser gun !!!!" You shouted while jumping up and down behind Mikey as he play the last level of the game .

" I know gamer girl ! I know ! Pizza please !" Mikey said and you feed him a piece of pizza .  You feed him when he play and he feed you when you play . These rotation has been going on for 2 hours . 

" Come Mikey ! You can do it !!" You said as you feed him the pizza . He nod while chewing and his eye never leave the screen . You bit your bottom lip as he fight the final Boss . You feed him some snack while he play then finally.........HE WON !!

" Yay !!!!" You and Mikey yelled and you guys hug each other while jumping up and down .

" You did it !!!" You yelled while he yelled " I did it !!!!" and you both laughed .

" Couldn't done it without you gamer girl ." He said and gave you a bear hug .

" Me too , Mikestar , me too ." You said and smile happily .

" Let's eat pizza to celebrate !!" Mikey said . Your (E/C) eyes sparkle in agreement and nod .

" Yes !" You said and you both eat the pizza you make together . You grab your juice box and held it out .

" To pizza buddy !" You said then Mikey did the same as you with his juice box .

" To gamer buddy !" He said and you laughed then your juice box and his clashed together .

" To Best Friend Forever !" You and Mikey yelled together then laughed like maniac . After you guys finish the pizza you both play Sugar Rush Speedway together till you fell asleep . Mikey smile looking at your sleeping face . He tuck you in bed , gently kiss your forehead .

" Sweet Dream (Y/N) ."  He whispered into your ear then jump out of your window .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 583 28
โžฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ) .๏ฝก.:*โ™ก Each reader will have a different like corresponding to each Turtle Broth...
67.9K 3K 43
"Come back!" She screamed. But the voices only left her farther behind. For months she's waited, never giving up the thought that they'd come for...
206K 4.7K 41
It's all in the title! Just a little heads up I'm a newcomer and this is my first time writing here on Wattpad. Click that read button please! I do n...
396K 9.3K 50
What if you met the love of your life and he just happened to be a mutant turtle? What would happen then? Come find out in this story! #2 in #tmnt #...