Zero | BNHA X OC (SLOW UPDATE...

By CrescentRWBY

"Why I want to be a hero...? What kind of hero I want to be...? I... I... I'm not sure myself... I don't know... More

Chapter 1 (S1)
Chapter 2
Sleeping Kuuga
Kuuga and Jiro
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (S2)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
not a chapter
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (S3)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
New chapter?
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Thanks for 2k
Chapter 35
Ehhh
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Dot
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Sayo: "Yoohoo!
💞Save The World With Love!💞
🎞Futari no Hero chapter 1🎞
🎞Futari no Hero Chapter 2🎞
🎞Futari no Hero chapter 3🎞
Zero: Q&A and Feedback section
🎞Futari no Hero Chapter 4🎞
...
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (S4)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Announcement (important)
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Gear check!
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Notice
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (S5)
Surprise! (Special Chapter)
Status update (not a chapter)
Spoookyyyyy
...
How original
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Not a chapter update
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
In All of Our Hearts
Competitive Bowling (Zero OVA)
Chapter 68
Photo issues (not a chapter)
Chapter 69
Father's Day Special Chapter
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Plans and Curiosity
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 1
Advanced happy new year
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 2
New Art
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 3
Meet the characters
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 4

Chapter 3

1.8K 61 27
By CrescentRWBY

Hey, before we start, my sister made this for me, it's Kuuga Kiriu in his hero outfit (black scarf is missing) with the hero background. His eyes are supposed to be purple, I don't know why she didn't do it.

Fem. OC's appearance won't be revealed yet, she will appear somewhere in the story.

------------------

Kuuga: (yawns) "Are they just gonna yell at each other or what?"

Bakugo continues to rant random stuff in the hallway.

Kuuga: (sighs) "This is getting boring."

Kuuga starts walking away towards a seat near a wall.

Kirishima: "Oi… Kiriu, where are you going?"

Kuuga: "Sleep."

Kaminari: "You're not gonna watch the fight?"

Kuuga looks at the screen, seeing explosions everywhere.

Kuuga: "I'll pass."

Kirishima: "You might end up being matched or paired with one of us here, don't you want to see what others can do?"

Kuuga: "Honestly, no. I know Team A vs Team D will end up with a highly damaged building. (Points at monitor) As you can see, Iida is the only one playing his role, seeing the bigger picture… Maybe at least Uraraka is trying as well, but she got spotted easily, probably due to her freaking out and letting her guard down.."

The three along with Sero look at the monitor again to see Uraraka being spotted. After a while of Iida doing what appears to be Villain gestures. A smoke follows to see Iida pushing the bomb with his engine legs out of Uraraka's reach.

Kuuga: (yawns) "Those two are the ones doing better, but I can't blame Midoriya, he has to distract the loud hedgehog who has a personal vendetta on him. Those two have the abilities to attack that can have a blast radius, an area attack, which isn't ideal indoors, since it's already done by Bakugo, it's already foolish of him to do so. If Midoriya attacks with his quirk, it's gonna damage the building a lot as well as his limbs. I'm afraid this first battle is a failure, since I don't believe they're treating it like it's real."

Kuuga continues walking away towards a nearby seat.

Sero: "But, just like what Kirishima said, don't you want to see what others can do?"

Kuuga: "I don't like having an advantage over my opponents, I know the basic functions of all your Quirks, I saw all of them in action in the quirk apprehension test. Plus I need to rest my eyes."

He points to his tired purple eyes.

Kuuga: "Because it hurts like hell. And I won't be able to perform well if it hurts a lot. Oh, lastly because the author is too lazy to write the whole damn fight."

Kuuga walked and sat down and went to rest his eyes.

Kirishima: "Not wanting an advantage over the enemy… (throws fist into the air) That's so manly!"

Jiro went towards the three, glaring at Kuuga, who's sleeping.

Jiro: "He's slacking off again, how confident is he?"

Kaminari: "Oh, don't get the wrong idea about him, our dead looking friend is resting his eyes because of his Quirk."

(Timeskip, after the fight and victory of Team Hero)

All Might is seen standing in front of Class 1-A, aside from Kuuga, who is still sleeping.

All Might: "In fact… Iida performed the best in the trial."

Everyone started to murmur as Iida gained a shock expression.

(A/N: I'm using Tsuyu since I just remembered she prefers to be called Tsu)

Tsuyu: "Why isn't it the winner like Ochaco or Midoriya?"

All Might hummed in a questioning way as he acknowledged her question.

All Might: "Why, you ask? (Raises hand) Does anyone know?"

Everyone became silent but Yaoyorozu raised her hand.

Yaoyorozu: "Me, Mr. All Might. In fact Kiriu answered it before sleeping."

She gestures for everyone to see Kuuga sitting on a chair, heads down and with his arms crossed.

Yaoyorozu: "It's because, according to Kiriu, Iida is the one who saw the bigger picture. According to him again, we can see that Bakugo made rash decisions due to personal vendetta. Like what you just said now sir, and a slight mention of Kiriu, using an area attack indoors was a foolish act. Same goes for Midoriya. Judging from his injury, his strategy can only be described as reckless. Uraraka let her guard down halfway through, which was pointed out by Kiriu as well. She was trigger happy with her last attack. If it was a real nuclear weapon, her action would put herself in danger."

Iida started to breathe heavily, still with a shocked face.

Yaoyorozu: "Iida countered the enemies' quirk and planned around the objective, that's why he was scrambling at the end."

Iida grinned while a blush appeared on his face.

Yaoyorozu: "Team Hero won because this is merely a trial. In reality, their plan is impractical. I may have to agree with Kiriu that this match is a failure because it wasn't treated like it's real."

The class grew silent.

All Might: (mentally) "She, along with young Kiriu said it better than me."

All Might Begins to stutter.

All Might: "H-However, Iida is also very inflexible. But that's the gist… yes!"

Iida dashed off and thanked Yaoyorozu by shaking her hand. He then dashed off to a sleeping Kuuga, slapping his back, shooting him awake and making him drop to the floor

Iida: (bowing multiple times) "Thank you for your observation, Kiriu!"

Kuuga: (rubbing head) "Huh?"

Kirishima: "Yaoyorozu answered a question that you answered a while ago before it was asked to the whole class."

Kuuga: "Oh."

His tired purple eyes met with Yaoyorozu's eyes as she nodded at him, making him nod back.

Kuuga: "As expected from a fellow recommended classmate. (Sighs) I was having a weird dream, like I lost an arm and got pierced at my side."

Kaminari freaked out.

Kaminari: "T-That's a weird dream!"

Kuuga: (blankly) "I know."

Kirishima: "How's the eye?"

Kuuga: "Usual pain, can't do anything about it."

Sero: "Well, you should wake up now."

Kuuga: (sighs) "Fine…"

Kuuga brings out a steroid eye drop from his coat pocket and begins to treat his eye.

Kaminari: "What are you doing?"

Kuuga: (looking up) "Since I'm being forced to be awake, this is the second option for my eye to lessen the bleeding in case I push my Quirk more."

Kaminari: "Oh."

All Might is now seen standing between the Villain and Hero boxes.

All Might: "Alright, let's switch to another place for the second trial. Don't forget the feedback just now and improve yourself via training."

Everyone: "Yes!"

The scene switches to a different building with Shoji and Todoroki standing outside.

All Might: "Second trial! Team Hero: Group B. Team Villain: Group I! The Second Battle Trial starts now!"

The speaker gave a sound, giving both teams the signal to start.

Kirishima: (pumps fists in the air)  "This is gonna be exciting."

Kuuga: "It's gonna be freezing. I'll tell you that."

Kirishima: "Huh?"

Kuuga: "Ice."

The boys look at the screen as Shoji expands what appears to be huge ears to look for the enemy.

Present Mic: (presenting) "Shoji Mezo. Quirk: Dupli-arms!"

Todoroki is seen entering the building from the cameras as Shoji's ears twitch.

Present Mic: (presenting) "He can replicate any body parts with his tentacles!"

From the screen, the ears from Shoji's tentacles turned to a mouth as he spoke to Todoroki. Suddenly, Todoroki took a step forward and placed his right hand on the wall as ice suddenly made its way to cover the whole building, making Shoji exit the building.
Immobilizing Hagakure and Ojiro as Todoroki casually walks towards the bomb and captures it. From the monitor room, everyone except for Kuuga is seen shaking from the sudden drop of temperature inside the room.

Kuuga: (mutters) "Good thing I requested my costume to look like this."

All Might: "He didn't hurt his partner, didn't damage the weapon. And he even weakened the enemies."

Kaminari: "Holy mother!"

Kuuga glances at Bakugo to see him having a shocked expression.

All Might: "Team Hero won!"

They look at the monitor to see Ojiro with a downed expression as Todoroki is speaking to him.

Present Mic: "Todoroki Shoto! One of the five recommended students for admission as well! Quirk: Half-cold Half-hot! Freeze with right, burn with left; Range and temperature: unknown. What a monster!"

Back in the monitor room, Sato begins to speak.

Sato: "He's so strong!"

Kaminari: "What in the world is his quirk!"

Tsuyu: "As expected from a recommended student."

All Might: "Alright, gather up for second trial's feedback. The third trial is coming next!"

Kirishima: "We're next! Come on, Sero!"

Kuuga: (nods) "Good luck."

Kirishima: (grins) "Thanks!"

The other fights continued with Sero and Kirishima securing the bomb room with his tape as Kirishima hardened his hands going up against Tokoyami, who summoned dark shadow, and Tsuyu crawling over the pipes (Kero, kero). The scene then changes to Yaoyorozu barricading the door with some metal as Mineta just watched her place the metal. Making the girl glare at her. The scene then changes to Jiro, piercing her earphone jack ears to the wall as she points up, telling Kaminari the location of the enemy, he then smirks as electricity appears on his right palm, followed by the other team's fights. After all the teams had finished fighting, All Might gathered everyone as he held a yellow box.

All Might: "Now everyone except for young Kiriu has fought. We will now determine who will be his teammate and who will be his opponent. Young Kiriu, you will be in the Hero Team."

Kuuga: (nods) "I understand."

All Might then starts to shuffle his hands inside the box.

All Might: "All of your names are inside here, so be ready!"

After a while of shuffling, All Might took out a piece of paper.

All Might: "Alright… young Kiriu, your teammate is… Tokoyami Fumikage!"

The class stares at Tokoyami who nods.

Tokoyami: "I understand."

All Might begins to shuffle his hands inside the box again.

All Might: "And your opponent is…"

All Might brings his hand out, holding two strands of paper.

All Might: "Momo Yaoyorozu and Kyoka Jiro!"

Both Yaoyorozu and Jiro sweat drops with both of them looking at the dead-inside looking Kuuga and the bird head.

-------

The scene changes to Kuuga and Tokoyami standing outside the building.

All Might: (from the speaker) "You have five minutes to come up with a plan!"

Tokoyami turns to Kuuga who appears to be studying the outside of the building.

Kuuga: "Okay, your Quirk is capable of long distances and it can speak, right?"

Tokoyami: "Yes, although Dark shadow becomes unpredictable in the dark."

Kuuga: "I see… My Quirk allows me to manipulate the water droplets in the air, outside sources. Making it the mist of my own, I can make it turn a bit more solid to make barriers, use it for attacking and dealing damage, and if I lessen the thickness, it is capable of distorting someone's breathing. I control it mentally and my eyes, sometimes the arms. But if I make a big item out of my mists and it's almost solid, my eye will bleed out and it will affect the mists I can control, I can also control the mist through imagination. And I already have a plan for them."

Tokoyami: "What is it?"

Kuuga: "You can describe a location with specific details, right?"

Tokoyami: "I guess so, why?"

Kuuga: "Follow my lead if you want this done in an instant."

Tokoyami: "Sure."

After a while of waiting, All Might speaks through the intercom.

All Might: "The Final Battle trial starts now!"

Tokoyami: "What now?"

Kuuga turns to Tokoyami who is waiting for his response.

Kuuga: "Make Dark Shadow look through all the windows of the building and describe the villain's position. Do it carefully."

Tokoyami: "Got it."

Tokoyami summons Dark Shadow and begins to look through every window. Dark Shadow stops moving for a while as it stares through the window. It went down and began to whisper to Tokoyami.

Tokoyami: "The villains are by the objective in the fifth floor, Yaoyorozu appears to be barricading the door while Jiro plugged her jacks to the wall, possibly looking for our footsteps."

Kuuga: "Got it, room details."

Tokoyami: "It has four pillars on each side, and the door is facing the same direction on what we are facing. Yaoyorozu is directly in front of the door, while Jiro is 148 centimeters away from her to the right, standing up right with her arms crossed."

Kuuga closes his eyes.

Kuuga: "Got it, I can imagine them. Get Dark Shadow to watch them in case of sudden changes."

Tokoyami: (nods) "Okay."

Dark Shadow rose up and looked through the windows again.

Tokoyami: "No changes yet, Jiro is appearing to be frustrated."

Kuuga: (nods) "Got it. Attacking now."

Kuuga pulls up his scarf to cover half of his face as he closes his eyes.

Kuuga: "Mist dominance."

Kuuga opens his eyes as his tired looking purple eyes start to glow and close again with his eyebrows twitching. Shortly, screamings are heard inside the building. A small drop of blood seeps out of his left eye but he quickly wipes it off. He turns to Tokoyami.

Kuuga: "Success. Let's go inside."

Tokoyami looks at Kuuga with confusion but decides to follow him.

From the monitor room, Class 1-A looks in shock to see Kuuga and Tokoyami casually walking up the stairs as in another camera. Yaoyorozu and Jiro are held in place by black mists, holding their feet and arms in place.

Kirishima: "Woah! How did they do that?!"

Kaminari: "What an awesome Quirk! He just restrained them!"

Sero: "They're gonna walk through like what Todoroki did!"

Iida: "Such an impressive Quirk and cooperation. As expected from another recommended student."

Class 1-A looks at Iida with surprise.

Everyone: "What?!"

Iida: "He said he got in through recommendations as well, no wonder why I didn't see him in the entrance exam."

From the shocked expressions, Todoroki is seen glaring at the monitor on how Kuuga did his trial easily.

-------

Jiro: (struggling) "What is this? (To Yaoyorozu) Can you move?"

Yaoyorozu tries to move but she's unable to.

Yaoyorozu: "I can't."

The door suddenly got kicked open as Kuuga and Tokoyami casually walked through. Tokoyami looked in shock to see both the opponents held in place by Kuuga's mist.

Kuuga: (blankly) "Thanks to your description, I managed to imagine the inside of the room perfectly."

Tokoyami stood in the middle as Kuuga casually walked towards the bomb.

Jiro: "Oh no you won't."

Jiro's ear jacks made their way to try and hold Kuuga in place, but he turned around and narrowed his eyes as black mists suddenly held the ear jacks in place in the air, making Jiro sweatdrop. Kuuga approached the ear jacks and inspected it with his hand, making Jiro blush.

Jiro: "H-Hey! Let go!"

Kuuga ignores her and continues to study her ear jacks.

Kuuga: "This is a sharp Earphone Jack. Nice attempt at trying to attack me."

Kuuga looks at Jiro with their eyes locked on each other. She looks at him to see a blank expression but purple eyes that are showing respect.

Kuuga: "Nice match."

Kuuga lets go of her ear jacks as he makes his way to the bomb. Yaoyorozu attempts to make something while being held in place but is smacked in the face by Dark Shadow.

Tokoyami: "That was close."

Tokoyami turned his head to see Kuuga with his hands placed on the bomb.

Kuuga: "Done."

Kuuga released both Jiro and Yaoyorozu from the mist. He then grabbed his eye drop and began treating his eye.

Kuuga: (wincing in pain) "Dammit…"

All Might: (from speaker) "Team Hero wins!"

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 403 7
This story will be seven chapters, one chapter will be uploaded a day with the story finishing in a week. It is a short story of IzuMomoJiro. Each ch...
298K 11.6K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...
11.1K 514 20
Fate decided to toy with a little boy who dreamed of becoming a hero as he lost his respect and fate for heroes. He instead became a villain and "joi...
3.2K 125 24
___________________________________________________ "This is the story of how we all became the greatest heroes." ___________________________________...