Rajveer-Naina - Shots

By RAINALRL

This book will contain Shots on Rajveer-Naina, whether its OS, TS or Short stories! Enjoy! 😘 More

RN - The First Encounter - OS
Rajveer-Naina - Khamoshiyan - OS
Rajveer-Naina - My Secret Valentine - OS
Rajveer-Naina - Dil Ka Aalam - OS
Rajveer-Naina - A Silent Confession - OS
Rajveer-Naina - Kya Yehi Pyaar Hai? - OS
Rajveer-Naina - Love you till Eternity and Beyond - OS
Rajveer-Naina - Revenge - OS
RN - Peaceful Love
Rajveer-Naina - Spice of Love [1]
Rajveer-Naina - Spice of Love [2]
Rajveer-Naina - Spice of Love [3]
RN - Some Shades of Love
That One Night
RN - A blissful Moment - OS
Rajveer-Naina - Unbreakable Bond - 1
Rajveer-Naina - Jealousy - OS
RN - Enviousness - 1
My Birthday Wishes!
Rajveer-Naina- MR. PHATTU - OS
RN - A Hot Doctor -SS - Part 1
RN - A Hot Doctor -SS - Part 2
RN - Spark of Love

Sujal-Naina - Darmiyaan

994 73 231
By RAINALRL

(A/N: Here is a random OS on Sujal and Naina! No offence to Sujal-Kashish fans! Dedicated to Namrata31 ♥️! Everyone, please leave feedback!)

-_-_-_-_-

Sujal has lifted himself up as he realized the fact that he was never meant to be with Kashish, more like she doesn't deserve him. He deserves someone so much better. That selfish woman deserves Mr. Piyush Raheja - the bastard who likes to hide behind the pallu of his wife, Mrs. Kashish Raheja.

Was Sujal really in love with Kashish? Or was that a mere attraction? Kashish is beautiful but her heart is ugly which forced Sujal to fall out of love ever so quickly. He wants nothing to do with Mrs. Kashish Raheja.

Sujal has changed a lot in the past few days. He seems to be a lot more happier than before. What is the reason?

Naina

Sitting in his office, Sujal remembers the day he met Naina and a huge smile creeps on his lips.

Flashback

He is broken at the sight of seeing Piyush and Kashish happily living their life after marriage. Did she even love him in the first place? Yes, there was a huge misunderstanding regarding the love letter she wrote for him which ended up reaching Piyush. Yes, he should've trusted her but was he really at fault? He didn't know the truth, he was hurt himself and that is because he loved her.

What did Kashish do? For the sake of her family, she married Piyush. Everyone makes mistakes. He asked for forgiveness and another chance but the only thing she gave him was intense pain.

He never meant anything to her. One mistake...and she married Piyush, literally crushing his love under her heels.

She could've fought for him. She could've fought with her dad but she didn't. She didn't give a damn about his feelings. It is always about her.

The more he has been trying to heal, the more Kashish tries to make him jealous by her so called lovey-dovey act with her husband.

She has been acting like there was nothing between them. He is tired, tired of his fate. Does he not deserve true love?

"One more please..."

Says Sujal to the bartender to make him another drink.

"Sir, aap pehle hi itni pi chuke hain"

The bartender looks at Sujal concerned.

"Just do as I say. I'm not asking you to give me these drinks for free"

A pissed off Sujal takes out a bunch of cash and throws it on the table towards the bartender.

The bartender takes a deep breath. He knows that there is no point of arguing with Mr. Sujal Garewal. He begins making another drink for him.

Sujal grabs the fifth drink. As soon as he is about to take a sip, a female's voice arrests him.

"What's the issue with you? Why are you so keen on killing yourself with so much alcohol?"

Sujal's gaze shoots up towards the source of sound and he finds a lady staring at him. She is dressed up in a black dress, her hair left loose as soft curls.

"Excuse me?"

Sujal asks, knitting his brows.

She walks towards him and takes a seat right next to him on a separate stool.

"Why are you destroying yourself?"

She asks calmly, taking a sip of her soft drink.

Sujal frowns at the boldness of this lady. Does she not know who he is? They are meeting for the first time and she is acting like they have known each other since ages.

"That is none of your business. Who are you to enquire? "

Sujal snaps back

She turns towards the arrogant Sujal Garewal with a slight smile on her lips.

"Who am I?"

She says.

Putting her drink on the table, she forwards her hand in front of him.

"Hi, I'm Naina Singh Ahluwalia!"

Sujal keeps staring her stunned.

"I don't care who you are. Why are you poking your nose in my business Miss Naina Singh Ahluwalia?"

This takes away the smile from Naina's face. This man is so damn arrogant. Who the hell does he think of himself?

Naina gets irritated.

"I'm not poking my nose in anyone's business Mr.."

""Mr. Sujal Garewal. My name is Mr. Sujal Garewal, And Ms. Naina Singh Ahluwalia, you clearly are poking your nose in my business. Who gave you the right to question me?"

Sujal snaps back yet again.

This further annoys Naina. She stares him out of anger and irritation. Getting up from the stool, she says,

"Mujhe koi shauk nahi hai kisi ke business mein kuch bhi bolne ka Mr. Garewal. As a human, let me give you one advice. I don't know what your issue is but it isn't the end of the world. Don't sacrifice your mental peace for someone who gives you nothing but pain. This world isn't as bad as you think. Learn to live for those who love you. Learn to live for yourself. "

Saying so, Naina leaves without turning back.

Sujal stays stunned at her words. He doesn't realize when she left. He was so busy in gazing in her eyes that it took him awhile to register her words.

He keeps gazing in the direct she left.

She was something ekse!

"Naina!"

He whispers as a smile spreads across his face.

Her words does something different inside him. Her words rather heals something inside him. It affects him to such an extent that he isn't able to sleep the entire night thinking about her, her words and....her big and beautiful Naina (eyes)!

Days passes by and Sujal seems to be a lot more cheerful. He has been concentrating more on work and less on Kashish, literally ignoring her.

And one day, he sees Naina again! But this time in his office! She comes for an interview not knowing whom she'll be working for.

Surprisingly, Sujal hires her as his personal assistant. At first, she refuses to work under him but later on accepts as he taunts her for being super unprofessional for bringing personal rivalry!

Sujal did it on purpose! He doesn't know himself why but he wants her to work for him. The positive aura around her attracts him.

They come close! They become friends and Sujal starts to share everything with her, including his past.

She tends to him, listens to him, motivates him.

And slowly, Sujal starts to forget Kashish day by day. As if her existence doesn't affect him.

Sujal likes being around Naina. He starts to care for her, the type of care he has for someone he truly adores, the type of care he has for someone extremely important to him.

His heart flutters with happiness whenever he is around her. Naina too is sailing in the same boat. She has never felt this for someone else before.

But she is hesitant.

Does he still love Kashish? What is in his heart? Why does the name of Kashish bothers her? Is it because her and Sujal are good friends? Or something else?

Flashback ends

The knock on the door brings Sujal back to reality. He straightens himself.

"Come in"

He says with his usual tone

The door opens and the sight in front of him stuns Sujal. Naina walks in with Piyush. Right then, her ankle twists and she loses her balance. Before Sujal can go ahead to catch her, Piyush takes a step forward and immediately wraps his arms around Naina's waist and saves her from falling.

The sight doesn't do anything good to Sujal, rather bubbles up rage within him, the type of jealousy he hasn't felt before.

Fear rises inside him. The history is repeating itself. The same man who took Kashish away from him is now engulfing Naina in his arms.

This time, Sujal's feelings are much stronger. This time, he is scared, scared of losing a part of him.

His eyes burns with jealousy as his hands turns into fists.

The front door again opens wide while Kashish walks in, following her loser husband.

"What the hell!!"

Shouts Kashish as she throws daggers through her eyes towards Piyush and Naina.

Naina immediately straightens herself and lowers her eyes feeling embarrassed. Kashish rushes towards Naina, Kashish takes a hold of Naina's elbow and turns her towards herself.

"Tumhari himmat kaise hui mere pati par dore dalne ki? Apni hadh mein rah.."

Kashish spits fire through her words but stops midway when she feels a sudden grip on her wrist. Before she knows, she is now facing sn angry Sujal.

"Not another word Kashish. Don't you dare say another word against Naina"

Sujal shouts with much anger.

Kashish stays stunned

"Sujal tum.."

Kashish begins to say but gets cut off by Sujal

"Iss se pehle mein tumhe yahan se dhakke maar kar bahir nikalun, GET OUT!"

Kashish jerks at the sudden shouting. She widens her eyes. Is he the same Sujal who once loved her? Yet today, he is shouting at her. Today, she sees nothing but hate in his eyes, that too for her.

She lowers her eyes and quietly leaves with Piyush, shutting the door behind them.

Naina's eyes meets with Sujal's gaze. Her heartbeat picks up pace as she see anger, jealousy and something else.

Naina lowers her eyes. It might not be a good time to talk to him so she decides to leave. She turns away from him but soon, feels her arm being gripped by Sujal's hand.

"Stay away from Piyush"

His words stuns Naina. She shoots up her gaze and stares in his poles.

"What?"

Naina asks stunned.

Sujal pulls her closer to him, tugging her wrists behind her back.

"Didn't you hear what I just said? I said stay away from Piyush"

A shiver goes down Naina's spine. A line of irritation in also evident on her face. What the hell is wrong with this man? On one hand, he clearly acts like just a good friend and on the other hand, he is acting like a possessive lover.

"How dare you order me around Sujal? And who are you to order me around? Kis haq se Sujal?"

Naina snaps back

Sujal stares her with anger as well as jealousy and possessiveness. His hold tightens around her wrist as he stares her deeply in the eyes.

"Kis haq se Naina? You are asking me that? You are my...."

Sujal takes a deep breath and stops to gauge her reaction. Naina stares him without blinking. A shiver goes down Sujal's spine as he realizes what he was about to say. What is Naina to him? When have Naina become his girl? Why is he acting like a possessive man?

"Friends...we are friends"

He utters loosening a bit of hold around her wrist.

Something inside breaks Naina. Why is she so hurt? Aren't they just friends?

"Exactly! We are friends.Toh agar mein kisi se bhi baat karun, tumhe iss se kya problem hai Sujal? Maine tumhe kabhi roka hai jab tum uss Kashish se baat karte ho? Why are you behaving like this?"

Jealousy dripping through her words.

Sujal stares at Naina shocked.

"Kya mathlab hai tumhare? Iss sab mein Kashish kahan se aagayi?"

He asks her surprised

Naina gives him a hard stare and soon looks the other way to avoid his gaze. This irritates him. Not being able to take her ignorance, Sujal slightly pushes her to the wall, hovering her from both sides.

"Answer me Naina! What did you mean to say? What am I behaving like? A jealous idiot?"

Sujal asks, daring her to answer.

Naina doesn't reply rather tries to push on his chest to escape. When he doesn't move an inch, she says,

"Sujal, move back Let me go. I have work to finish"

"Why? You didn't stop Piyush when he took you in his arms? What do you see in him Naina?"

Naina widens her eyes at his question. His words reflects the pain he went through. His eyes conveys fear, fear of losing her.

"Are you even in your senses? What kind of an inappropriate question is this Sujal?"

Naina shouts as her gaze turns soft on him. She knows deep down what he feels for her but at this point, she doesn't want to risk anything. She doesn't want to hurt him or get hurt.

"You think that was an inappropriate question? My next action will definitely come as a surprise Naina"

Before Naina can understand, Sujal pushes his lips onto hers, giving her a kiss. Naina gasps. Sujal immediately steps back upon realizing what he just did.

"Naina..I.."

He opens his mouth to apologize for his inhumane behaviour but Naina doesn't let him complete. She pushes her lips onto his this time, literally pushing him against the wall. Sujal takes a sigh of relief between the kisses as he realizes that the feelings are mutual!

He smiles

They eventually break the kiss to catch their breath. A shy smile creeps on both their faces upon realizing what they have done.

Unable to face Sujal, Naina rushes towards the door when Sujal's words areests her,

"Kashish means nothing to me Naina"

His bold statement fills her heart with so much happiness. She turns towards him and they lock eyes.

Sujal continues,

"Naina..mujhe nahi pata aaj maine aisa kyun behave kiya lekin aaj tumhe Piyush ke sath dekh kar jaise mere andar kuch toot sa gaya...aisa mujhe tab bhi mehsoos nahi hua jab main Piyush ke sath Kashish ko dekhta tha"

Sujal's voice breaks at the thought of losing Naina. At this moment, he realizes that he is in love with this lady! Kashish was a bad past, more like a bad crush.

"And that Piyush means nothing to me Sujal. You mean the world to me Sujal!"

Naina immediately rushes towards him and throws herself in his embrace. He hugs her back with the same intensity.

Words aren't needed when their comfortable silence is enough. They don't need to say the three magical words, their actions speak volumes!

A knock on the door disturbs them. They take a stand back. The door opens and another lady brings some files for Sujal. Giving Sujal a smile, Naina walks out, happily!

"Pehle Piyush or ab Sujal..kitno par doore dalogi tum Naina?"

Kashish's taunt awaits her as soon as she steps out of Sujal's cabin

And this is it for Naina. She was tolerating Kashish for Sujal earlier but not anymore. Turning towards Kashish, Naina throws her hand on Kashish's cheek, giving her a tight slap.

Kashish gasps out of shock as she touches her cheek.

Giving Kashish a smile, Naina heads out, leaving a stinned Kashish behind!

-_-_-_-_-

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 1.9K 27
Raina Story.
12.2K 723 8
All of these chapters can be read as individual one shots, but these stories will belong from the same universe. The timeline of each story might get...
23.3K 1.2K 28
A book full of beomryu oneshots | many of these are really short so.. whatever just read it yuhyuh
6.8K 781 16
A simple romantic moment of RAINA's life