Zero | BNHA X OC (SLOW UPDATE...

By CrescentRWBY

"Why I want to be a hero...? What kind of hero I want to be...? I... I... I'm not sure myself... I don't know... More

Chapter 1 (S1)
Sleeping Kuuga
Chapter 3
Kuuga and Jiro
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (S2)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
not a chapter
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (S3)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
New chapter?
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Thanks for 2k
Chapter 35
Ehhh
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Dot
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Sayo: "Yoohoo!
πŸ’žSave The World With Love!πŸ’ž
🎞Futari no Hero chapter 1🎞
🎞Futari no Hero Chapter 2🎞
🎞Futari no Hero chapter 3🎞
Zero: Q&A and Feedback section
🎞Futari no Hero Chapter 4🎞
...
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (S4)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Announcement (important)
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Gear check!
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Notice
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (S5)
Surprise! (Special Chapter)
Status update (not a chapter)
Spoookyyyyy
...
How original
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Not a chapter update
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
In All of Our Hearts
Competitive Bowling (Zero OVA)
Chapter 68
Photo issues (not a chapter)
Chapter 69
Father's Day Special Chapter
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Plans and Curiosity
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 1
Advanced happy new year
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 2
New Art
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 3
Meet the characters
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 4

Chapter 2

2.1K 65 44
By CrescentRWBY

The scene opens up to Kuuga entering the living room of his house; he walks towards the coffee table and begins writing the lessons that he overheard while sleeping. After a few hours of writing, he began preparing tonkatsu for his dinner and ate. After eating, he decided to go to his backyard to train his Quirk by attempting to produce his mist in warm areas, which ended with Kuuga's eyes bleeding intensely, which he quickly rinsed by running to his bathroom. He looked at the clock to see it's 9pm. Due to eye pain, he decided to hit the hay. After three hours of sleeping, his room door opens to reveal a silhouette of a woman with glowing purple eyes, who then closes the door.

----------------------

The scene opens to the afternoon front of U.A where a certain black haired boy is seen walking tiredly towards the front door. He sighs as the scene now opens to Kuuga walking towards Class 1-A when he suddenly heard:

All Might: (unseen) "I am… CASUALLY COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

???: (unseen) "It's All Might!"

???: (unseen) "Wow, so he really is a teacher here!"

Kuuga stops walking to check on his watch to see that it's already afternoon. He rubbed his eyes as he winced in pain.

Kuuga: (blankly) "Oh. I'm late… very late. Okay."

Kuuga continues to walk slowly towards the back entrance of his classroom. He opened it and walked inside.

All Might: "This is a subject that provides training to teach you the basics of a Hero-!"

All Might stopped speaking as he notices Kuuga appearing late in class.

All Might: "Young Kiriu! You're late!"

The whole class turned around and noticed Kuuga standing at the back with his bag.

Kirishima: "Oi! I thought you'd be absent on the second day!"

Kuuga: (blankly) "I'm just late."

All Might: "Young Kiriu, why are you very late?"

Kuuga: (yawns) "Because I'm very late, sensei."

All Might and the rest of class sweat drops from his response, Kuuga shrugs it off and walks to his seat behind Yaoyorozu and sleeps on his desk in an instant.

All Might: (mentally) "Did he just sleep in an instant?"

All Might coughs nervously and continues his discussion.

All Might: "Anyways, it is also the most important subject."

All Might begins to flex in front of the class.

All Might: "Without further ado. Today is the battle trial."

Bakugo: "Battle!"

Kuuga: "Zzzz…"

All Might: "Also behold…"

All Might pointed at the wall as 21 numbered suitcases emerged. All Might continues to speak.

All Might: "These are your costumes made according to the Quirk report and personal needs submitted earlier."

Izuku: "Costume!"

All Might: "Once you're done, please gather at field B. And please wake up young Kiriu for his costume!"

Kirishima along with Kaminari and Sero tried to wake up Kuuga but he wouldn't budge.

Kirishima: "This guy doesn't wake up easily. That is manly!"

Sero: (shaking Kuuga) "Oi, Kiriu-san, wake up."

Jiro: "I'll wake him up."

The three boys turn to see Jiro approaching them, holding a suitcase with the label: "21" on it.

Jiro: "Wake up!"

Jiro swung the suitcase towards his head, waking Kuuga up instantly with a small bump on his head.

Kuuga: (rubbing head) "Ow, what the fu-"

Kirishima: "Hey, you're finally awake."

Kaminari: "Hey, man, we're asked to go somewhere to have a battle or something."

Kuuga: (wincing in pain) "Okay… who smacked this suitcase on my head?"

The boys pointed towards Jiro who was already walking away.

Kuuga: (menacingly) "That girl…"

Kuuga's eyes glow as he prepares to gather mist to strangle the lazy looking girl but is stopped by Kirishima.

Kirishima: (laughing nervously) "Hey, hey, let's calm down, l-let's just suit up."

Kuuga: (sighs) "Fine."

---------------

The scene opens up to All Might inside field B, in front of a tunnel as Class 1-A emerges from it.

All Might: "Your costume is just as important, boys and girls."

The scene changes to show a close up shot of Bakugo's grenade looking gauntlets to Uraraka's waist, then to Iida's exhaust looking legs.

All Might: "From now onwards, you need to take this to heart!"

The scene changes again to a shot of Shoji, Aoyama, Asui, Iida, Uraraka, and Bakugo walking side by side.

It then changes to the shot of everyone in their respective hero costume. Kuuga, having to be the last one to emerge from the tunnel, appears to be wearing a black shirt, black trench coat, black scarf, black pants, and black boots for his costume.

All Might: "Not bad, everyone looks good! Let us begin, newbies!"

Sero approached Kuuga who pulled his scarf up to conceal his face.

Sero: "That's a cool looking costume! So casual…"

Kuuga: (closes eyes) "Thanks."

Kirishima along with Kaminari followed.

Kaminari: "Are you going on a business trip?"

Kirishima whacks his head.

Kaminari: "Ow! Sorry!"

Kirishima: "That's what you requested from the Support Company?"

Kuuga: (opens eyes) "Yes. I don't want something flashy, something low profile works for me."

Kirishima: "Ah, I see; so that the villains won't expect you!"

Kuuga: (nods) "Yes."

Kirishima began muttering something not being manly but he understood as All Might called their attention again and began to explain.

All Might: "Time for the Battle Trial."

Iida raises his hand from his Gundam looking costume.

Iida: "Sensei! This is the arena for the entrance exam. Are we having another mock battle?"

All Might: "No, it's more than that. Even though battles usually happen outdoors, statistics tell us that villains are more likely to act indoors. Imprisonment. Kidnapping. Illegal trade. In this society full of heroes, the real cunning enemies work in the dark. You will be divided into villains and heroes, and fight 2v2 indoors."

Asui: "Basic training is not required?"

All Might raises his fist to match the level of his head.

All Might: "This is a practice to understand the basics. However, you're not facing robots that can be destroyed."

Yaoyorozu: "How do we win?"

Bakugo: "Can I kick someone's ass?"

Kuuga: "Can I go home?"

Uraraka: "Any punishment like Mr. Aizawa's?"

Iida: "How will you split the group?"

Aoyama: "Isn't this a magnificent cape?"

All Might begins to sweat drop to the sudden amount of questions dropped by the students.

All Might: "Prince Shotoku, help me!"

All Might opens a small paper.

All Might: "Listen. Villains have hidden a nuclear weapon somewhere in the building, and heroes need to eliminate this threat. Heroes have to capture villains or retrieve the weapon, and villains need to protect the weapon or capture the heroes within the time limit."

All Might produced a yellow box from behind him and showed it to the class.

All Might: "Your partner and opponents will be decided via lucky draw!"

Iida: "Are you serious?"

Izuku: "I think it's because Pro Heroes always have to pair up with other pros from other agencies."

Iida: "I see… (bows) Pardon my interruption!"

Kuuga: "What about me? The class is odd-numbered because I'm an OC insert, can I go home if that's the case?"

All Might: "Young Kiriu, do not break the fourth wall. Your partner and your opponents will be randomly chosen by me via lucky draw as well, you will be participating after everyone is done."

Kuuga: (yawns) "Then I'll go to sleep."

Kirishima then puts his arms over a tired looking Kuuga and grins.

Kirishima: "You should watch the exercise! It'll be fun!"

Kuuga: (sighs) "Okay."

All Might then turned around and faced behind the class.

All Might: "Now let's start!"

The scene changes to Group A, consisting of Uraraka and a blushing Izuku. Group B, consisting of Shoji and Todoroki. Group C, consisting of Mineta, staring right at Yaoyorozu's melons. Group D, consisting of Bakugo and Iida. Group E, consisting of Ashido and Aoyama. Group F, consisting of Koda and Sato. Group G, consisting of Kaminari and Jiro. Group H, consisting of Tokoyama and Asui with her tongue out. Group I, consisting of Ojiro and Hagakure. Group J, consisting of Sero and Kirishima. And Group K, consisting of Kuuga, with his scarf covering half of his face, standing alone with a question mark to his left. The scene changes to Kuuga, turning to see Izuku panicking as Uraraka is talking to her.

Kuuga: "Awkward around girls, huh. Can't blame you."

The scene changes to All Might standing in between two boxes, one box indicating "Villain" and the other "Hero".

All Might: "The first battle…"

All Might raised both of his hands, holding two balls indicating "D" and the other "A".

All Might: "Group A as Team Hero, Group D as Team Villain!"

Bakugo, Iida, Izuku, and Uraraka had stunned expressions.

All Might: "The others should head to the monitor room."

Everyone (except Kuuga): "Hai!"

Sero: "Kiriu, let's go."

Kuuga glanced over to see Izuku and Bakugo glaring at each other. Huffing in amusement before acknowledging Sero's call.

Kuuga: (nodding) "Sure."

---------

All Might: "Team Villain, prepare yourself. Team Hero will enter after 5 minutes, the battle will start."

Both the teams nod as Team Villain enters the building.

(Timeskip)

All Might: (speaker) "The Battle Trial of Group A vs Group B starts now!"

The scene changes to the rest of Class 1-A inside the monitor room, staring through multiple cameras showing the outside and inside of the building.

All Might: "You guys should observe and think too."

Kaminari nudges Kuuga, who was half asleep already.

Kaminari: "Oi, Kiriu, who do you think will win this one."

Kuuga quickly opened his tired eyes and slowly blinked.

Kuuga: "Who's… fighting again?"

Kirishima decided to enter the conversation.

Kirishima: "Guess you didn't hear, well, it Midoriya and Uraraka against Bakugo and Iida."

Kuuga: (blankly) "Hm… because this is a closed environment, Uraraka and Iida's quirks are more suitable at the moment of this exercise. (Yawns) Midoriya's quirk is dangerous since it's a huge blast of strength, Bakugo's Quirk is no exception. Because the objective is a bomb, their quirk's can be dangerous and may trigger it in real life, plus they're indoors, which isn't ideal for quirks with a blast radius capability… if they…"

An explosion is heard as everyone witnessed Bakugo trying to blast Izuku.

Kuuga: -_- "... care."

Kirishima, along with Kaminari, snickered at what Kuuga was pointing out.

Kaminari: "You were saying?"

Kuuga: (deadpans) "Whatever. I'm going to sleep."

Kuuga was about to raise his scarf but was stopped by Kirishima.

Kirishima: "We should watch how it plays out!"

Kuuga: "I can tell this match is going to be a disaster."

The four looked at the screen to witness Bakugo surprise attack Izuku and Uraraka.

Mineta: "A surprise attack!"

Kirishima: (clasps fists together) "If you're a man, you should fight face to face!"

All Might: "Ambush is also a tactic. They are now in a real battle."

Mina: "Midoriya dodged it!"

Kaminari: "Bakugo is moving!"

Kuuga: "I must admit, it's a smart battle strategy done by him..."

Kaminari, Kirishima, and Sero turned to face Kuuga, he opened his eyes showing a menacing look on his now glowing purple eyes.

Kuuga: "... but it was poorly executed; In fact, it was slow. Anyone can dodge that if they have decent reflexes, Midoriya has it."

The three boys look at Kuuga, stunned at what he said.

Kuuga: "Sorry… that was weird of me to say."

Kuuga pulled his black scarf towards the half of his face as he continued to stare at the big screen with his now tired looking purple eyes.

Kuuga: (mentally) "This won't end well."

From the screen, Bakugo is seen throwing a right punch, but Izuku managed to grab it and throw him over his right shoulder and slamming him to the ground. The class stared in awe at the event while Kuuga hummed in approval of the counter attack. Izuku began speaking, more like shouting at Bakugo, with the hedgehog getting back out with a scowl on his face. Bakugo's hand started to make small explosions and appeared to be shouting back at Izuku.

Kuuga: (yawns) "Are they just gonna shout at each other or what?"

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 183 54
---I know you can hear me, pro hero. If you don't want to be the only hero left in Japan, I suggest you never do this again... I will not hesitate to...
125K 5.4K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
3.1K 37 33
DISCLAIMER *If you are offended by swearing, gore, and violence do not read/report the story or comments. It is not fair to me or the other readers.*...
424K 12.5K 51
🐱 This book is available in Polish (@_bluef0x) and Italian (@kamisamapotter4ever), thanks to these WONDERFUL people (you can also check them out on...