Agape

By Iluvb3ingb3r0

Completed and edited :) "So I'm running away," he said hesitantly. "it's like you read my mind!" I yelled hap... More

Character Aesthetics
Leaving?
Metanoia
Torpe
Uncomfortable
kilig
Familiar
Mi Cielo
Insecure
Irenic
Alexithymia
Serendipity
Maddox
My girl
Badass
Jealous
Gattino
Wife
Redamancy
Querencia
Minutiae
Princess Avery
Plastic Doll
Lacuna
Ukiyo
Note
Exulansis
Note
I WON!
Haimish
Agape
Note
Cover :)

Too Good To Be True

126 9 1
By Iluvb3ingb3r0

"Hi, daddy good morning!" Elodie jumps on me. She hugs my face with her small body slowly suffocating me.

"Elodie, love I can't breathe"

"DON'T MOVE FROM HERE. UNDERSTAND?" She orders with wide eyes.

"Love, I'm supposed to say that. I'm the father."

"Daddy, UNDERSTAND?" I nod my head. She skips out of the room like nothing happened with a grin on her face.

Scary child.

"Hi, daddy can you go get dressed NICELY," Chase says holding Kooka.

"Why?"

"Daddy how many times did mommy say don't question her?"

What is it with children bossing me around today?

"Right sorry" I stand up while relaxing my muscles. I head to the bathroom and do my business there. I stare at the clothes in the closet not knowing what to wear. I grab a black suit jacket and pants with thin white stripes. I add a white T-shirt with a Louis Vuitton belt.

I put on my rings including our promise ring. With a silver chain and my white sun crystal quartz necklace to complete my look. I grab a box with the gift I bought for Pearl. Today is our anniversary and she made me promise not to do anything. Every year I'd make a big deal out of it because it is a big deal. I let her do whatever she wants just this time.

Elijah comes in looking very suspicious. He covers it with a huge smile that makes his eyes sparkle. His eyes are so beautiful a mix of both mine and Pearl's.

"Let's go daddy" I take his hand following him down the stairs. Elijah let's go off my hand before running away into his room. I find a trail of maroon, creamy pink, white and beige petals on the floor so I follow the trail.

It leads me to the balcony full of fairy lights. The Eiffel tower crystal clear. The houses full of flowers decorate the view. The smell of chocolate takes over my nose. In the middle of the table surrounded by candles, there is an envelope. I grab the envelope that says 'To my Precious' and I open it. I read the letter slowly as my eyes turn glossy. I finish the letter with a few tears on my cheek.

"Happy anniversary Precious" I hear her whisper in my ear from behind me. I turn around to kiss her. I kiss her softly and passionately showing her how much I love her. I take a look at the beautiful angel in front of me. Her soft smile brings me life. Her gentle calm eyes feel like home.

Too good to be true.

The baby blue dress she wore fit her like a second skin. The arms of the dress looked elegant and soft. She wore the moon necklace I bought her with our promise ring.

I wore it too.

"Happy anniversary to you to Mi Cielo" I hand her a box with her gift. She opens the box that reveals a keychain.

The keychain is glass with a picture of the both of us. Under the picture there is our songs name.

(Not the pic or the song just the idea)

"I know you told me not to buy anything, but I couldn't resist. It's not much anyways. It's-" I started rambling and stuttering.

"I love it!" she ran to hug me cutting me off. She pulled away while she has a hand on my shoulder.

"Precious? What do you think about dancing in front of the Eiffel tower to our song?"

" I say yes"

We intertwine our fingers before running down the stairs in our house. The kids are sleeping already with Avery babysitting them. I open the door before running out with her.

The clear night sky welcomes me, as I took steps admiring it. The stars lit up scattering like freckles in the sky. I picked up a rose tucking it behind pearl's ear. I kissed her cheek before taking a look at the view. I feel so alive right now. The boldness of the romantic sight reminded me of when I first fell in love.

Every time I look at pearl I fall in love all over again.

She put her arms around my neck as I put my hands on her waist. Butterflies flew around in my stomach. A trail of sparks was left where she touched me. We mouthed the words that we memorized like our names. We swayed with our heads leaning against each other. I kissed her forehead then looked at her eyes.

"I love you so much Pearl"

"I love you more Mi Cielo."

"Promise to be together forever" She smiled before pinky promising me. I felt a couple of drops of water before looking up into the sky.

"It's raining! Like when you proposed to me!" She smiled widely looking at the sky. She jumped at me and I carried her spinning her around in the air.

This is how I will spend the rest of my life.

___________________________

Pearl's POV:

Today is Leandro and I's sixth year of being married. I couldn't resist making the plans this time. Leandro always goes super duper extra every time.

This one time he booked my favorite restaurant and the whole amusement park JUST for us. Another time we traveled to Hawaii to have a honeymoon for 3 days.

I wanted to make this one simple but memorable I want to tell him how much I love him. I want it to be perfect.

I need it to come from my heart.

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜,

𝙸'𝚖 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎.

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔e. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚢. 𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎. 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚝.

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚍. 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑, 𝙴𝚕𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚎. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

20 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘 𝚠𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎𝙼𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚊 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎.

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎.

𝚆𝚎'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 6 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜. 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎. 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑, 𝙴𝚕𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚎, 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚎, 𝙳𝚊𝚔𝚘𝚝𝚊, 𝙰𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢, 𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛, 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚛 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚘𝚡. 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚘 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢.

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 '𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎'.

𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚞𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝙱𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝙱𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚒𝚝 𝚆𝚒𝚏𝚎 & 𝙼𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛.

THE END

_________________

Oh god...

It's finally over!

I really don't know what to say. I'm very proud of myself. I hope you guys liked this book, tell me what you thought about it.

I will see you guys in my other book inshallah.

LOVE ❤︎ 

Berna :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 14.5K 41
(I WROTE THIS AT 14 YEARS OLD, IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS SO DON'T ATTACK ME Y'ALL FOR HOW BAD IT IS IDEK WHY IT HAS READS BUT LMFAO) "Because Heaven," he s...
1.9M 51.2K 48
Nicola and Gabriel used to be best friends while growing up, but she had made the classic mistake of falling in love with him, which resulted in not...
781K 15K 26
They had known each other forever, she was his younger sister's best friend, hell he had viewed her as another little sister. He was the bad boy, the...
10.8K 214 26
The drums of war have just been sent roaring!! Now whom is my Father's grand army fighting against???, Well no one is entirely sure, but to instill m...