Being Loved By Devils

By Hera_Cordelia

She is the poison but tasty. No wonder these five men are dying to drink that tasty poison. ~~~~~~~~ Asteria... More

1- They were wasted
2- Are you on drugs
3- Mara Athena
4- Go bite that woman
5- Red colored Zenvo TSR-S
6- She is a fox
7- Garlic ginger glazed sticky pork
8- We are not on the same level
9- All of you are fired
10- He is your childhood friend
11- I will bring the war
12- When did he start caring about others?
14- Two stalkers
15- We are on the same side
16- Take off your shirt
17- I can't even walk
18- Lily and Lila
19- Crime partner
20- Ashamed of himself
21- She is so attractive
22- A soft shy boy
23- How dare you touch my Mara
24- I apologize for hurting you
25- I don't have time to care
26- Just buy me some noodles
27- Fight me back, you losers
28- Do you want me to bury them?
29- I want to see the evidences
30- Because I am untrustworthy
31- Boyfie
32- Silly fox
33- The second male lead
34- Daughter-in-law
35- Wanting to choke her
36- A cup of coffee
37- I am interested in you
38- He fell in love
39- Masquerade ball
40- Very protective
41- One of the best nights
42- Don't mess with me
43- The male lead
44- Let's make pizza
45- You are playing my game
46- Drop your plan
47- Answer me
48- His jealousy
49- The woman he wants
50- The player with a sweet smile
51- Just shoot him
52- Stop lying
53- He broke the rule
54- The assistant of his
55- I am quitting the job
56- Stay with me
57- What an adorable boy
58- I don't want you to get hurt
59- Do whatever you want
60- I will tie you at my bed all night
61- A present for you
62- A dream about Fifth Princess
63- Perfect Royal Love
64- The change of the novel
65- She's already in love with him
66- Just to make you mine
Announcement!

13- Betrayal and hatred

2.2K 101 24
By Hera_Cordelia

Mara stepped into the company with her Husky after finished eating breakfast. There were three bags in her hands. She walked into the elevator and pressed the elevator button. She looked down at her hands with a stone face, thinking if her decision was right or wrong.

As the elevator door opened, Mara looked up and walked out of the elevator. She was on the third floor, the place where employees worked. Her presence caught the five people attentions who were working quietly. No one were gossiping nor resting.

They were working hard, it looked like Mara's plan was succeed. "Hello, Miss Mara" they five quickly stood up from their seats and greeted politely. "Hi" the young woman greeted back. "What brought you here, Miss Mara?" the woman asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Actually, I went to eat breakfast but ended up buying coffee and bread for all of you too. So would you like to eat it?" Mara raised her eyebrow with a smile. "Oh! Yes, ofc. I did not eat breakfast this morning. Thank you, Miss Mara" the woman thanked her boss.+

Mara smiled and handed the two bags to the five. "Then work after you finish eating" the young woman spoke as they five nodded in understatement. Then Mara went into the elevator with a bag in her hand while holding the Husky's leash in other hand.

A satisfied smile appeared on her face.

Ofc, she only bought the breakfast for herself. But she wanted to make the employees obey her and admire her so she bought for them too. She just did them for herself honestly. That was the way to gain others trust easily. "I am a genius"

She murmured as stepped out of the elevator, her steps were directing to her office. "Kylo!" she called the man who just walked out of his office. His office was little far away from Mara's room. But the two offices were on the same floor.

Kylo looked up at the young woman who was smiling at him. He walked near to her, "Do you want me to help you holding that bag?" he asked, not knowing why the young woman called him. "No, I don't need any help. Just follow me"

She stepped into her office as Kylo followed her with furrowed eyebrows. "Sit" she ordered as pointed at the lounge. The man frowned in confusion. But he did as she said. Mara sat down beside the man but there was breadth of 1 foot between them.

She distanced herself from the man.

Mara opened the bag and put out the coffee cups and chocolate cakes, she handed the coffee cup to Kylo as he accepted it in confusion. "What are you looking at? Drink it. It is for you" the young woman took a sip of coffee. The man blinked twice in confusion.

"I said it is for you, and this chocolate cake is for you too. Wipe that confusion of your face and eat the cake" she spoke with a stone face. Kylo gulped, wanting to know why she was doing those. He checked the cake carefully.

What if the young woman poisoned it? "I did not poison it" Mara said as she bit the chocolate cake. She could read the man's face which was showing hesitation. Kylo lowered his head when the young woman could see through his thoughts.

He took a sip of the coffee and ate the chocolate cake quietly. He wanted to question why she was doing these but he did not ask. He remained silent. Mara observed the man quietly. His fizzy red hair looked so soft, making the young woman wanted to touch it.

His aurora green eyes were calm like a stream, making the young woman feel comfortable. With his perfect features, he could be an actor. He looked like a Crown Prince from neighbor country. Mara admitted that he was handsome and attractive.

'I would be so happy if I have a useful man like him' she spoke in her mind. Kylo Aaron was the perfect man, he could manage the business and could protect you. As for his face, you don't even have to worry because his face was already perfect. He was exceptional.

Kylo gulped, he could feel the deep gaze from the young woman. Why was she staring at him that deeply? Was she spacing out? Or was she doubting him? Did she find out his identity? Was she planning to confront him?

"Is there something on my face?"

He questioned as stared back into the young woman's honey brown fox eyes. "Betrayal and hatred" Mara spoke out loud her thought, making the man frowned. "What do you mean?" he questioned. The young woman snapped back to reality.

She finally realized what she had spoken. "Oh, I meant nothing. You can go back to your office if you are done" she changed the topic, not showing any panics on her face.  She stood up from the lounge and went to the table.

Kylo furrowed his brows, did she know everything? Why did she talk like she already knew everything from the start? Was she playing fool while knowing everything? If she knew, then why didn't she fire him?

She should know that he was going to destroy her company. If she knew, why was she acting clueless? "By the way, when do you come to work regularly?" Mara asked as she sat down at swivel chair. The Husky was sitting near the swivel chair.

Kylo shook his head to shrug away his thoughts. "Around 8 or 7" he answered as he stood up from the place with the cups and plastic. "Then did you come early today because you have some works to do?" the young woman questioned.

"No, I slept here last night"

The office fell into silence. The young woman blinked twice, trying to understand the situation. Then did he sleep in his office last night? Why? Why didn't he go back to his home? Did he sleep here because he had a pile of works to do?

"Please excuse me" Kylo left the room with plastic bag, he took all the trash out of the young woman's office. He did not say the reason why he slept at company last night. He did not want the young woman to know the reason.

Because it sounded so stupid, the young woman could even laugh at the reason if he told her so he remained silent and did not tell the reason. He decided to sleep at the company last night after seeing the young woman sleeping peacefully.

What if someone broke into the company and killed the young woman? Thanked to his impossible thoughts, he could not leave Mara alone in the company and ended up staying in the company all night. He could not even believe himself.

Maybe he was out of control for awhile, maybe his brain stopped working for awhile. Maybe the young woman looked so pitiful, maybe he just did not want to see the young woman catching cold. He believed like that, not accepting the reality.

"Wait!" she shouted, making the man's steps stopped. "Is that your blazer?" Mara pointed at the dark green blazer which was hanged on the coat hanger stand. Kylo turned around and looked at the direction where the young woman was pointing.

He gulped, not wanting to admit the truth. "Umm, yes. It is mine" he answered with a stone face, confusing the young woman. "Then you can take it back" the man stepped towards and took the dark green colored blazer. "Thank you by the way"

Mara said with a smile. Kylo stared at her, not saying anything. Was she thanking him for covering her freezing body with his blazer? Was she thanking him for playing with Husky so the young woman could sleep peacefully?

"You are welcome"

He replied and left the room. A loud sigh escaped Mara's lips. Why did Kylo Aaron do that? Mara tilted her head and furrowed her brows. She wanted to know the reason why Kylo slept at company last night. She wanted to know why Kylo covered her with his blazer.

"I need to find a new house" she spoke to herself as opened the laptop. Finding the new house to live on internet, shrugging away her thoughts and questions. An hour passed and yet she still could not find the perfect house around the area of her company. She kept finding.

"*knock knock*" the knocking sounds made Mara looked up at the door. "Come in" she spoke with a stone face. The man and woman came into the office with files in their hands. "What is it?" the young woman questioned.

"This need to be signed by you, Miss Mara" the man spoke as he stepped towards and handed the file to the young woman. "I understand, you can leave" the man nodded and excused himself. When the man left, the woman started talking.

"Miss Mara, the 'Jole' company is asking for the collaboration with our brand" the woman spoke. Mara furrowed her brows. "Who is the CEO of 'Jole' company?" she asked the woman, wanting to know the CEO of 'Jole' company.

"Ezekial Clyde is the CEO. He said he is willing to collaborate with our brand. Are you going to accept it, Miss Mara?" the woman asked with furrowed eyebrows. "No, refuse it" the young woman's sharp reply made the woman frowned in confusion.

'Jole' company was the most famous and successful company, there are tons of people in the line dying to collaborate with 'Jole' company. It was rare for the 'Jole' company to offer a collaboration to other companies.

So why did Mara Athena refuse it? The chances of getting more successful were 100 percents. And yet the young woman refused it without hesitating. Why? The woman could not understand her boss. She did not question nor push the young woman to accept the offer.

Maybe her boss had her own issue.

"Tell them that our company has collaborated with 'Sun' company. We don't need any collaboration anymore" Mara spoke coldly, not accepting the rare offer. The woman nodded in understatement and excused herself.

A loud sigh escaped Mara's lips. She almost fainted when she heard the new. Ofc, she knew that her company was going to be successful if she collaborated with 'Jole' company. But there was a huge problem which was stopping her.

That CEO of the 'Joel' company was Ezekial Clyde! The second male lead of the novel! He was a cold and strong second male lead, everyone thought he was the male lead. However, the novel's real male lead was another guy who readers thought he might be the second male lead.

How did Mara know about that if she did not read the book till the end? It was simple, she got spoiled in the comments. Mara did not want to involve in the main leads problems. What if a male lead fell for her?

Since she was perfect and beautiful, everyone could fall in love with her. She believed herself like that. Things could get messed up if the main male leads fell in love with her. She did not want to fight with the heroine who everyone adored.

That was the reason why Mara refused the offer. There was something which was confusing her. Why did Ezekial Clyde want to collaborate with her company? How did he notice her company? How did he notice her? Did something happen?

If she was right, Ezekial Clyde never noticed Mara nor her company. Then why did he want to collaborate with her company? Something was wrong, totally wrong. She could feel it. Mara shook her head to shrug away her thoughts.

Maybe that was a coincidence. Maybe he noticed the company from the news. Maybe he just did it because he was bored. That was how Mara believed. She did not want to think impossible things. If she refused that man's offer, he would back up.

He was not the type of man who would keep trying until he got it. Except for the woman who he dearly loved, he never gave up on the heroine but got rejected in the end. So it was fine to refuse his offer, Ezekial Clyde would not try to collaborate with Mara's company again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456 159 35
Rebirth was the only power the gods refused to even contemplate giving to mortals. Having an enemy come back every time they die? Having them slowly...
422K 10.7K 43
This is bad! Really bad! It seems like I've died but why the hell am I not in heaven!? Instead I got reborn into the world of the famous dating game...
179K 7.6K 28
My name is Aika asami, a normal teenage girl who just died from saving an unknown child from being hit by a car assuming that I'm already died, a voi...
6.4K 140 15
Book Two of the Mafia Queens. This is about 'trip' for Tsuna's classmates and it was plan by Reborn, Nono, and lastly the Devil Sisters or Mafia Quee...