𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 • �...

By ishsserendipity

Distorted by the world's cruel acts, and after being stripped off her love and dreams, staying in a library w... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Tu Jaane Na - Armaan Malik Version
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬

Chapter 29

369 25 287
By ishsserendipity

(A/N - Yes, that smile / grin took my already fluttering heart away😌❤️)

"Shall we go inside? We'll get sick if we stayed here any longer." Inaya said, pulling herself away from him to look at his face.

"Didn't you think about it when you walked out in the rain?" He chuckled as his eyes traced the two of them,  "let's go inside. We're drenched a little too much."

They walked in, "there are you spare clothes here." She said and walked to the room and came back with clothes for him.

"Thank you," he said as he wiped his face with the towel, she just nodded and walked in the room to change.

After they were done with the cloth change and all, Inaya walked in the kitchen.

"What you doing?" Armaan jumped in the kitchen floor, not to ignore the fact that the bytes in him were going insane because she finally said she loves him.

"Thinking to make tea or coffee but it isn't possible, no milk." She replied, turning to face him.

"Seriously I know better about kitchen than you." He smirked and passed the powder milk to her, "and like this I solved the milk problem."

"Yeah," she sighed. He noticed that something was wrong, still. Even after the confession, she was a little bitter about something.

"What happened Inaya? Why are you so Monotonous?" He asked.

"Nothing, just upset with you for not coming to the function and adding to that, you didn't understand my speech." She replied as she continued to make tea.

"I'm sorry." He said, she didn't look at him, he made her turn to him.

"Sorry," he just apologized with no attempt to give any explanation, he didn't need to, he knew it.

"And about my speech? I mentioned you..." Her face resembled a pout emoji.

He replayed her words back in his mind.

"Oh--"it was his "Oh shit" moment, he was too enraged by everything that he didn't even understand that she was talking about him in the first part.

"You were addressing me--" she nodded like a child, "and you didn't understand Mr Insecure! Mr overthinker!"

"Aree... I am sorry Inaya... I was too--"

"That's why, I called you Mr Insecure, your insecurity didn't let you analyse it properly, isn't it?"

"...ummm yeah..."

"Huh."

She sighed and put the stove off, walking out of the kitchen.

As she walked in the hall, Armaan caught her hand and pulled her to him, her chest hitting his.

"Tere sang gujar jaye,
Yeh umar jo baki hai,
Hasdo na jara khulke,
Kahe ki udasi hai?" He sang, she looked down.

As he held her by one of his arm, he used his another one to raise her chin to meet her gaze.

"Tere sang gujar jaye,
Yeh umar jo baki hai,
Hasdo na jara khulke,
Kahe ki udasi hai?" she pulled away from him as her cheeks heated up as she tried not to smile, she walked to the window, looking outside. The rain has stopped and the cool breeze touched her face but even the chilled air couldn't help hiding the red tint of her cheeks.

"Subah hu main, aane do,
Mere katil mujhe jeena ka haq toh do..." He hugged her from behind, keeping his chin on her shoulder.
She thought he'd sing more he just stopped, "why did you stop?"

"I forgot the lyrics after that," he said, making her giggle.

"But now I guess I got reminded of 'em," he said, looking out as it started to rain again.

"Mujhko barsaat banalo,
Ek lambi Raat banalo,
Apne jazzbaat banalo Janna....
Apne alfaaz banalo,
Dil ki awaz Bana lo Janna..."

"I have messed up the lyrics." He grinned as he stopped.

"As expected. But I wanna drink tea because it's always great to have tea with this rain..." She said and got out of his hold.

"Okay, you don't have to appreciate my song... That's fine but at least tell are you still upset?"

"Naah, Mr overthinker!" She winked at him and walked back to the kitchen.

This woman would be the death of me. He smiled to himself.

While Inaya made tea for Armaan and herself, Armaan just gazed at her, her gestures and the expressions she gave during the time.

"Here." She handed him the cup, "whatever it is, However it is, it's what I can make."

"Your cooking skills are elite though..."

She narrowed her eyes at him, he was mocking her.

"Sorry--" he grinned.

"Better be."

They walked to the balcony and it was still raining, "I don't like rain much." Armaan said.

"So don't I." Inaya replied, "but it's beautiful right now." As they took a seat.

"But it wasn't a few hours ago, it was defining my desolation then."

"And now?" She asked, keeping her head on his shoulder, holding his hand in hers.

"Solace." He said satisfied with everything right now.

"I'm sorry." She broke the silence between the two of them after a few moments.

"What for?" He asked as she raised her head off his shoulder.

"You had made dinner for me and I behaved like that, you didn't have dinner right?" She asked, with puppy eyes, "Sorry. Let's get you something!" She said and walked to pick up her phone.

The food came shortly after Inaya ordered it.

"You seem hungry too... Didn't you eat the delicious food by your Manu..." He chuckled as they sat together at the dinning table.

"Don't start again and i-I did but not much, If you hadn't been that sarcastic with me, I would have eaten dinner with you, there and then." She replied.

"My sarcasm was the trigger..." He laughed, "Now I know why people say everything happens for a reason. Even this outburst, even the arrival of Soobin... everything."

"That's true." She said as she entangled her fingers with his.

"Now let's eat or it'll be chilled." He said and they ate.

"So we're gonna stay here for the rest of the night?" Asked Inaya.

"If you want, I'd drive the two of us anywhere you want, probably home." He replied, looked outside the window, "this rain isn't gonna slow down anytime soon."

"Let's stay here," she said, "you know," she walked in her bedroom.

"I have a copy of the notebook here too, you want me to read it to you?"

"Have I ever denied that offer?" He gave a that would light up the whole town.

She just shook her head, a smile never leaving her lips. He followed her as she picked up the book from the shelf.

They both sat on the bed and she started reading it to him. He was trying to pay attention to her but he couldn't, he was tired for the day. Even though he was the happiest at the moment,  he yawned a little, getting Inaya's attention off the book.

"You're sleepy?" she asked, he nodded in 'no' and replied,  "carry on. I was liking the track."  

She smiled and continued to read, he rested his head on her shoulder, but as the time passed, he moved away and rested himself against a pillow. Although he was sleepy, at times he responded to what she was reading. But soon he fell asleep. 

"Are you--" she took her eyes off the book to see Armaan and found him asleep.

She smiled at him and closed the book, "Looks like he was not interested... or  maybe sleep took over him."

She got up, walked to the shelf to keep the book back, she looked around the room and saw that her room had no couch (Where will she sleep now?)

Shrugging off, she looked back at Armaan who was sound asleep. She walked near the bed, just staring at him, It was kind of cute-he looked so innocent while  he sleeping (and he actually was, if not innocent, so not cunning too) his expressions were so peaceful with his eyes squeezed closed. In that moment, she just felt elated being close to him, unable to resist the ardour she had towards Armaan at the moment, she bent a little and placed a soft kiss on his forehead. Taking his calm breaths as her reply, she raised herself up again. It was the first ever kiss that Inaya gave him and he would never know about it unless she tells him so.

"Where should I sleep now?" She sighed, smiled at Armaan and then walked to the other side of the bed, "Hope he wouldn't mind."

She slept on the opposite side of Armaan, taking a little space on the bed. Only if she knew what kind of sleeper Armaan was, she wouldn't have tried to sleep with him without his knowledge. He rolled on the bed, unknowingly pulled Inaya close to him, she was shocked and caged in his arms, his eyes open a little and he almost got a heart attack, his eyes wide open. He quickly jumped and pushed himself back and while doing so, he fell off the bed.

Inaya had seen it all live, she sat up straight on the bed. But instead of sympathising her husband who just fell the bed, she  burst into giggles and laughs.

He sat on the floor, looking at her, trying to catch his breath and recover from the sudden shock.

"You--I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing!" She covered her face with her palm, giggling still, "why did you do that!?"

"What do you mean?" He jumped back on the bed, sitting on his knees.

"You just appeared beside me, on the bed, without any warning... I was--"

"You were--" she tried to control her laughter.

"I was scared-"

"Scared of me?" She laughed more,  "And yes, I had no where to sleep so I slept beside you, you pulled me close to you in your sleep! Not my fault--"

"Arre baba that's not the problem, of course you can sleep beside me... Just inform me ahead at least... I thought... I thought it was on me and you'd be upset about it..." He lowered his gaze.

"Why do you think I would be upset with you?"

"I-I-"

She moved a little closer to him, "I won't be upset if you hold me because you've held me whenever I have fallen so..." She said, her eyes looking straight into his, " and even If I be, you know how to pacify me."

A smile lingered on Armaan's lip, "I'm master in that, possibly."

"Yeah, yeah." She chuckled.

"Now can I sleep beside you?" She asked.

He grinned, "cannot promise that I wouldn't pull you closer to me again... I mean, that's how I sleep if someone lays beside... Even with Amaal, he used to yell at me everytime I clinged to him in sleep... He once pushed away too and I fell off the--"
He was interrupted by her failed attempts to stop her laugh.

"You're so cute!"

"I'll take it as a compliment." He grinned.

"It was a compliment..."

"Who calls their husband cute?"

"I do, do you have any problem?"

"No, why would I? Captivated by you, you can call me anything--"

"Oh well, wait wait, what do you mean captivated?" She narrowed her eyes at him.

"I mean, every husband is captivated, and wives are the--boss,. Isn't it?"

"Oh hello! When have I bossed you?" She said, her voice had a cute-angry tone.

"Are you not doing that right now?" He grinned.

"You--" she hit him with a pillow.

"Now you're being violent too--Wives are Hitlers too, I've heard--" he was forestalled by a blow of pillow on his face, he was just messing with her because he loved it when she gets cutely-offended.

"Even though I'm against violence, pillow violence is permitted." He said and they put up a pillow fight.

"You're going to hit me?" She said, giving him puppy eyes because she was losing it against him.

"Aree it's a pillow! You'll not get hurt, Accha okay...I'll not..." he put the pillow back and turned to face her again but was welcomed with a pillow on his face.

"You're so cute and naive!" She laughed.

"Emotional blackmail? Lemme show you how cute and innocent I am." He took a deep breath and caught her wrist, "now?" He wiggled his eyebrows at her. The pillow fell off her hands.

"You're cheating, you've held my wrist!!"

"Oh??? Who started it?" He asked, she just gave a "huh"

"What 'huh'? You ain't sleeping yourself neither letting me sleep... What's the matter?"

"Nothing, leave me, 'M going to sleep outside." Her lips pouting in process.

"Why?"

"You don't let me win."

And he burst out laughing and fell back on the bed, "It was a pillow fight not a border fight Mrs Malik!"

"You're making fun of me now?"  She picked up a pillow and started hitting him with it so in a swift, he just rolled and pinned her on the bed, throwing the pillow away.

He hovered her, his arms on either side of her.

"No, I wasn't but I'm just shocked to see your competitive side and I like it." He replied, her lashes lowered a little as his gaze was fixed on her. The tint on her cheeks was enough to tell that she was blushing and having butterflies in stomach at that moment. He smiled to himself and lay back on the bed, unhovering her.

"Good Night, Armi!" she said.

"Good Night, Innu." He replied, smilingly and she switched off the light. 

______________________________________

🤧😭XD the cuteness content in this chapter was the compensation of all the shit I've made them go through 😹

🐨Mujhko Barsaat Banalo - Armaan can never nicely remember this song. Facts.

And here I present my SOOBIN JIJU 💙💜😌

Prince Charming of Manogya (aka starwriter_20 )
🥰Hope you liked this one

Take care

- Ishu💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 249 32
Could Love Find Its Way Through a Scripted Story? Jaanvi was willing to find out. Jaanvi Arora was a hopeless romantic born in an elite class indian...
12.7K 869 32
Inaya Hussein is a happy go to 20-year-old studying medicine wanting to make her parents proud. Religion plays a huge part in her life. Her two best...
9.7K 340 36
Friendships last a lifetime but rarely work out when there was a romantic involvement in the past. And it's quite difficult when you still love them...
24.3K 1.3K 5
"A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous, that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments spent together... within a minute." "You ma...