[Eng]Mr. & Mrs. Cassano (FF V...

By TheAnn

This story is for those of you who still can't move on from VinCha couple Vincenzo ♡ Hong Cha Young Cover by:... More

VinCha/JeonKi Galery
Vin ~ Longing Space
Cha ~ Longing Space
Vin ~ La Figlia
Vin ~ Unforgettable
Cha ~ Mission
Rose's Nightmare
Vin ~ My Precious
Cha ~ Un'anima, Un Corpo
Vin ~ Ci Vediamo
Cha~Long Distance Relation-shit
Cha ~ It's Not A Joke
Vin ~ Love Is In The Air
VinCha ~ Mr. & Mrs. C
VinCha ~🌚~
VinCha ~ Mafia Couple Dailylife
VinCha ~ Intruder
VinCha ~ Mafia Couple in Action
VinCha ~ Special Present
VinCha ~ Family Holiday
VinCha ~ Reunion
VinCha ~ Gift
VinCha ~ Cauvade Syndrom
Paolo ~ You Belong To Me
VinCha ~ Treacherous
VinCha ~ Be Strong, Little One
VinCha ~ Black Christmas
VinCha ~ In The End
Cha ~ Gyeon U & Jik Nyeo
Cha ~ Signora
Vin ~ Escape Plan
VinCha ~ New Life
VinCha ~ Maternity Photoshoot
VinCha ~ On The Way
VinCha ~ Cassano Jr.
VinCha~Chaebol Family's Youngest Son
(Notes: Issume Holding Family)
VinCha ~ Crazy Rich
VinCha ~ Harabeoji
VinCha ~ The Inheritance
VinCha ~ 100 gold street
VinCha ~ Family Come First
VinCha ~ Pagliuzza
New FF - Joseon Mafia
New FF - Paradise Hill
New FF - Opium
New FF - Camouflage

Cha~Malta, I'm Coming~~

2.9K 113 22
By TheAnn

"Byeonhosa-nim, are you planning on punching holes in your desk with your pen?" Ask Mr. Nam.

I looked at him clueless, but then I realized, I've been tapping the tip of my pen while staring at the calendar. I have marked the two numbers on the calendar with an X, I still have 5 days left until the day I leave for Malta.

Duh, why does time run so fast when I'm with him, but time goes by so slowly when we're apart?

"Welcome, can we help you?" I turned towards the door when I heard Choi Ae Ra greeting someone.

"I heard Jipuragi's attorney's winning percentage is quite high," the woman who had just entered my office took off her sunglasses. From her outward appearance, she looked like a rich woman.

"That's right, ma'am. Please have a seat," I welcome her, then asked Mr. Nam to make Luwak coffee -- expensive coffee, only for important people.

"Are you also able to handle divorce cases, including child custody and property rights?"

"Oh, of course we can. Mr. Seo..." I called.

I swapped seats with Seo Seong Wan. While in Wusang, he often handled divorce cases.

I glanced at the clock on the wall, it's time for me to learn Italian. I left the office, walked towards Chef Toto's restaurant.

No, I'm not learning Italian with Chef Toto. He wasn't helping at all, the sentences he taught were all wrong. I headed for the block next to the restaurant. Martina Park, a Korean-Italian woman, opened a language course there. She can speak not only Korean and Italian, but also English, Mandarin, Japanese, French, Thai, and Indonesian. I don't know how her brain can manage so many languages. Only a genius can do it. Not only learning the language, I also learned Italian manners.

"Buon pomeriggio, insegnante," I greet.

"Buon pomeriggio, signorina."

"Today what are we going to learn?" I sat in front of her while taking out a notes and also a recording device.

"I'm going to ask you a few sentences you've been studying for a while."

"Oops... so today's the exam? Why didn't you tell me earlier? I haven't studied yet! Give me ten -- no, just five minutes, okay?" I panicked and started to open my notes, trying to get any words into my brain.

She smiled amusedly, "Relax, this is not an exam. I just want us to repeat the lesson so that you can master this language more."

"Oh, I see," I chuckled sheepishly, "well, ask me anything you want to ask."

~~~

The last trial of the labor exploitation case I handled was almost postponed because the director I was suing suddenly collapsed from a heart attack. But it turned out to be just a trick, aka pretending to be unconscious. I think I'm reaping the fruits of karma for having done something similar to postpone the trial. If this trial is adjourned, my departure to Malta will also be postponed. Luckily the judge decided to continue the trial, and the case was won by my clients.

"Byeonhosa-nim, we are very, very grateful to you," said one of the union representatives who asked for my help in suing the company that exploited them.

He handed me an envelope, "This is from all of us. It's a very small amount to pay for all your kindness, but please accept it."

"Aigoo, no need, sir, I sincerely defend justice for all of you," I was about to return the envelope, but he insisted.

"Okay if you insist. Tonight, let's eat at the barbeque restaurant with this," I showed them the envelope.

They all laughed at my words.

"You really are Lawyer Hong Yoo Chan's daughter. You are as good as your father."

I smiled proudly, proud to be the daughter of Hong Yoo Chan.

"Congratulations," the voice of a man who made me lazy to turn to him sounded not far from behind my back, "Hong Cha Young Byeonhosa-nim."

"Oh? Isn't that Yoo Hee Jae from Song & Kim?" Choi Ae Ra chirps, who is then nudged by Lawyer Seo.

Lawyer Seo is quite responsive to this situation, invites Choi Ae Ra and the labor unions to leave, then I turn reluctantly to the man who called me earlier.

"Long time no see, Hong Cha Young. I heard your horrendous news from the USA. I just returned to Korea last month."

"So do I need to say 'welcome' to you?"

"As a ex-classmate, ex-partner, and also an ex-lover, you should welcome me, Hong Cha Young."

"Wait a minute..." I raised my palm in front of his face, "ex-classmate and ex-partner, okay, but ex-lover? Excuse me?"

Suddenly he caught my hand and held it tight. The more I pulled, the stronger the grip.

"I'll never forget that night, Hong Cha Young, the night you gave up everything for me."

"Let go of my hand," I said coldly.

He slipped a business card before letting go of my hand.

"I heard you're having a hard time managing your little law firm. I hope we can be partners again."

"I'd rather be broke than be your partner."

I crumpled up the business card and threw it right in his face. Shaking off my long hair, I left him. Damn, he ruined my perfect day!

~~~

H-1

I checked the contents of my suitcase so that nothing was left behind. Actually I didn't bring too many clothes, but my big suitcase was full of items from the citizens of Geumga to give to Vincenzo. Not only suitcases, I also brought 1 box of kimchi in a plastic box. I don't know if this box can pass inspection at the airport or should it be detained.

The next day, I went to the airport delivered by Mr. Nam.

"No need to hurry back, Byeonhosa-nim, we will take good care of Jipuragi."

"If there's anything, just call me, okay?"

"Yes. Give my greetings to Mr. Cassano," Mr. Nam wiped a tear from the corner of his eye.

"Sure."

"Oh, I miss Mr. Vincenzo Cassano so much."

I miss him more.

~~~

Airplanes are now hovering among the clouds. In less than 12 hours this plane will arrive at the airport in Malta. Vincenzo bought a business class ticket for me so that I can feel comfortable during the trip. After dinner on the plane, I fell fast asleep and only woke up when the plane's wheels hit the runway.

Expectations: when I walked out of the arrivals door, Vincenzo was already standing in front of me to greet me with a hug, and maybe a kiss too.

Reality: It was Luca who greeted me. He greeted me in Korean with an Italian accent, then took over my suitcase.

Expectations: I will drive a luxury car, either a limousine, Lamborghini, or at least Mercedes.

Reality: Luca put my stuff in an SUV I don't know what year it was, but it looks like it's been old. The paint is peeling off on several sides. The leather on the back seat of the car I was sitting on was also peeling off.

We headed for the harbor. There was a small ship that Luca said would take me to the island. When I got on that ship...

I see him...

He stood tall at the end of the ship with his hands in the pockets of his trousers. He turned to me in slow motion. The orange sun shone on him like a heavenly light. It's a very beautiful sight.

"Come stai, Signore?" I walk step by step.

"Io sto bene. Tu?" He also started walking towards me.

"Non"

He seemed to frown, "Perché?"

"Mi manchi cos tanto."

He pulled me into his embrace. A warmth that I crave, that I will never let go of.

"Anche a me amore mio, mi manchi."

🏝

Translate:
"How are you, sir?"

"I'm fine. You?"

"I'm not."

"Why?'

"I miss you so badly."

"Me too my love, I miss you."

🏝

"This view is truly stunning..." I give praise to Him who has created such a beautiful scene, the reddish orange splattered on the canvas of the horizon. The twilight sun that began to sink behind the ocean also changed the color of the turquoise sea water to orange.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Vincenzo rests his chin on my shoulder. His arms have been wrapped around my waist ever since the ship started floating in the sea. I tilted my head slightly, glancing at him. This man is also the most beautiful creation of God for me.

In about an hour, we arrived at the pier. He held my hand tightly to help me off the ship. From the end of the pier there were already two scary-looking men carrying firearms in front of their chests. The more I walked into the island, I found many armed men in standby mode.

"Are they all your men?"

Vincenzo nodded as he reached into his pocket, pulling out a car key.

Aha! This is what I expected, lamborghini!

"I bought one similar to the lamborghini I rented during our first trial," he said, starting the car.

"Why?"

Placing one arm on the steering wheel, he looked at me, "why do you think i did it?"

I smiled --pretently-- shyly while lightly smacking his arm.

"Because a car with this model is very comfortable," he answered his own question.

"So it wasn't because of me?"

"So that's what you think?" He laughed.

Damn it!

And along the way I just cast my eyes on the trees that grow thick.

"Sweety ..." he called me in a seductive tone, but I ignored him.

"Are you angry?"

Actually I'm not angry, but more... embarrassed. So I covered up my embarrassment by acting angry.

"I'm sorry, okay? We haven't seen each other for a long time, when after meeting we even got into a fight?"

"Whose fault?"

"My fault. I'm sorry, hm?"

"Hmm."

This car passes through a large fence that can open on its own (perhaps using a remote control), to a large fountain, circle it, and stop in front of a mansion, or I should say this is a palace.

"Is this your house?"

"Yes."

"Whoa... daebak..."

Not only did this stately house amaze me, but there were dozens of men and women wearing maid uniforms lined up to greet us on the terrace. A middle-aged man opened the door for me.

"Hong Cha Young," he took my hand before we got off.

From the look on his face like there is a feeling of worry and... fear?

"What is wrong?"

"There's one thing I've never told you that might surprise you later. It's possible that once you find out, you might change your mind about me, about our relationship."

"What's that thing? As long as it's not that you already have a wife and I'm just your mistress, I don't think I'll mind."

"Let's go down first."

As soon as I stepped on the marble floor of the house...

"Annyeonghaseyo..." came a shrill female voice from inside the house.

A tall, slender woman with a ponytail of brown hair that swayed to the rhythm of her steps, came up to me and gave me a kiss on both my cheeks. Was this the surprise that Vincenzo was referring to? Well, I was surprised, of course. From what I learned from Miss Martina, Italians do greet with a kiss on the cheek, but if they already know each other closely. If it's the first time meeting, a handshake is enough. But I don't think this applies to the Cassano family? I don't know, correct me if I'm wrong, Mr. Cassano.

"Hello, nice to meet you. My name is Caterina Petrova, I'm Vincenzo's sister-in-law," she introduced herself in somewhat halting Korean.

"Ciao, mi chiamo Hong Cha Young. Piacere di conoscervi." I also introduce myself in Italian.

"Wow, your Italian is pretty good."

"Grazie."

She spoke Italian to me quickly. I who do not understand can only gape and glance at Vincenzo to interpret it to me.

"She said you were so pretty, prettier than any photo I ever showed her. And she invited us in for a special dinner she had prepared."

I entered the living room which was bigger than the entire room in my father's house. There are several photos hanging on the wall, which seem to be the Cassano family. There's also a photo of an old man, who I guess might be Vincenzo's late adoptive father. And on one of the frames is a photo of Vincenzo with his biological mother, Mrs. Oh Kyung Ja.

"Mamma..." a boy ran to hug Caterina's legs. And there was another girl hiding behind the body of a maidservant.

"This is my son, Enrico Cassano." Caterina introduces.

"Who is she, Mamma?" Enrico asked.

Caterina whispered to her son, but the innocent boy said in a loud voice, "Auntie? My aunt? Rosé's m--"

Caterina just smiled shyly at me while covering her son's mouth. I thought maybe Vincenzo was afraid I would feel uncomfortable if his family thought our relationship was that deep. But he was wrong. I'm so happy to have been considered a part of the Cassano family. Does this mean we are one step closer to starting a new family? I think my cheeks are getting hotter.

"Rosé," I heard Vincenzo call someone. His hand waved at the little girl who was still hiding behind the maid.

"Come here, honey, don't be shy," Caterina called, but the girl didn't budge.

"Seems like your first daughter is a shy girl, huh?" I guess.

"Um... that--" Caterina looked doubtful. Her eyes glanced at Vincenzo.

"She's my daughter."

I turned quickly to Vincenzo, "what?"

"Rosétta Cassano, she is my daughter."

.
.
.

to be continue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 1.1K 42
"I want you to feel my breath on your neck" (This is not a Y/n story. Sorry! But please read this story i would greatly appreciate it! Also this sto...
281K 4.5K 19
Their Little Angel By: Tine_8106
4.9K 151 13
History of the Cassano Family
43K 1.6K 31
A blooming love story between two half broken souls brought together to complete each other. A well established and popular actor caught in his divor...