Natasha Romanoff X fem reader...

By marvelNat_BillieE

Y'all know what this is!!!! It will contain the following Smut, adorable scenes, dramatic scenes, happy scen... More

Prompts
Come I'll take you home with me
Team movie night
Stop tickling me I can't breathe!
Missing the plane
Stop avoiding me
Beach day
Migraine
Enemies to lovers
Please, one more chance
Fever
Ouuu your in trouble with Nat
Hidden talent
A different side to the assassin
Beach day pt2: back in NY
N-Nat I don't know where I am
Not good enough for her
Drowning in her thoughts
Your my family
Its been a year now
Its been a year now pt.2
I'm keeping her
One sided conversation
Losing one but gaining another
Jealous Nat and drunk Y/N
Reunited
Im begging you. Remember.
The light in her dark mind
A painful past that comforts
I love you, you idiot!
More then 5 minutes
Looking at the wrong angle
She'd be fine pretending
Lavender
And suddenly she felt
You did this to me
Protective times two
Set up
Haunted houses
You did this to me P2
Life movie
wisdom teeth
O-one bed?
Monster
you waited
not feel
When I say hello
still good
Hey loves! IMPORTANT
bones
beautiful mind
Hold on
Love like gravity
when were alone
Panic
tantrum
PLEASE READ!
little
Crash
IMPORTANT
Dish duty
to be held by her
Introvert
death is supposed to be beautiful
I'm jealous of the way
one job
come find out
letters
Can't you see me dying?
one out of fourteen million six hundred and five
morning training
IMPORTANT
Picture
shave
IMPORTANT!!MUST READ
that sounds familiar
antidote for venomous words
spies goodbye
I never stopped
if only she knew
The day the music died
subway player
Things she would say
THERAPY
Top golf
IMPORTANT
Rumors
Snap memories
golfing with the team
Gum
Period
Inevitable
real
UPDATE AFTER FOREVER
I'm never wrong
Our girl
Loves

Hidden talent part 2

3.6K 97 21
By marvelNat_BillieE

This was a chapter I really took my time on. Sorry it took so long but I hope the writing makes up for the time!

Request part 2 from @tinyoreo88

Natasha's POV:

Y/N always sang for me now. We'd been dating for three months. Her voice never failed to release the cage of butterflies in my stomach. I'd beg her to sing me to sleep and she always would. I was currently sitting on the piano, doing my paperwork while Y/N's fingers gracefully danced across the keys. She'd look up at me and smile every so often and I'd bend down to kiss her. She'd do that cute little thing like remind herself of her posture constantly. I thought it was cute that she sat crisscross everywhere because she was too short to touch the ground.

I finished my paperwork and got down then stood behind her, she closed her book quickly and I put my hands on her shoulders "why can't I see baby?" She looked up at me "it's a surprise babe" I nodded and kissed the top of her head "I'm going to drop this off at Cap so he can send it off to the triskelion ok babygirl?" She nodded and I started to walk away "wait!" She called after me and I turned around "what is it princess?" She gently grabbed my lower jaw with her hand and kissed me "that's all, you can go now" I chuckled and and kissed her again before walking off.

Your POV:

I was working on a song for Natasha, it was beautiful. I'd cut the song into pieces so she never really understood how it went, only play the piano and never sing the lyrics around her or anyone else for that matter. I was gonna sing it....tonight.....at the team party....yes.....ok I'm gonna stop thinking about it before I scare myself out of doing it. Anyway I had four hours until the party. I'd practice for another thirty minutes then join Natasha in getting ready.

Thirty minutes passed before I knew it and I was heading upstairs to our room with my notebook. Natasha was laying in bed listening to a podcast so she didn't see me. I gently set my notebook down and then jumped on top of her. She turned and looked at me then a smirk came across her face. I knew what that meant and it meant to run in this situation.

Before I could get away she gripped my waist and tickled my sides. I giggled uncontrollably as she showered me with kisses "babyyyyy" I cried out "ok ok you win you win" I managed to breathe out and she stopped. She turned me so I was sitting in front of her, her hands rested on my hips and I leaned in and gave her a kiss. She smiled as I pulled away and and massaged my hip bones "come up to get ready with me?" I giggled "you know it beautiful" she smiled and kissed my head "how much time do we have?" I held out my wrist so she could get a look at my Apple Watch. I watched her take a mental note of the time then kiss my hand before letting go of my wrist. I blushed and she squeezed my hips gently in a loving way "ok baby let's get ready"

We were getting ready and as the time for the party drew closer I started getting more and more nervous. I was currently fixing my hair when Nat came in from behind me, she gently hit my ass she walked by making me jump. She began to fix her lipstick and looked at me, I knew she could tell I was tense, she knew everything about me for fucks sake. Natasha came back behind me, wrapping her arms around my waist and resting her chin on my shoulder "you ok princess?" I nodded and she began to rub my shoulders "your nervous?" I stood no chance lying to her so I shook my head and she gently moved hair from my neck and placed a soft kiss on my shoulder "I've got you baby" I smiled at her sweet gesture.

Natasha was always so calm and gentle around me but so protective and bad ass when it came to being around others. I loved knowing that I had that constant protection from her, that if any shit were to go down and I somehow got into trouble she'd be right there before I could even blink.

I sat on the bed and Natasha came out a minute later. She looked me up and down then smiled "you look stunning baby" I blushed "so do you" she smiled and held out her arm "shall we love?" I nodded and interlocked my arm with hers. We walked into the elevator and Tony was standing there. Tony knew I was going to play my piece tonight, I mean I had to tell him because he was hosting the party. He winked at me as a gesture to stay calm. Tony may be really annoying at times but he was a sweetheart when he wanted to be.

Natasha's POV:

I walked out of the elevator and headed to the main floor with Y/N. She held onto me and I sat her down on a stool then went behind the bar. This is where Y/N and I spent most of our time during parties. She'd watch me mix drinks and we'd talk, sharing little stories and giving each other countless kisses from behind the bar. There have been a million stories she's told and some she's repeated but I didn't care, I loved the way her face lit up or how she'd turn red when she told me an embarrassing story about herself. I looked at her "same thing baby?" She nodded "you know it" I got to work on mixing her drink. She was humming a simple tune but I couldn't quite make it out. Only bits and pieces were heard due to the loud chatter around us.

Thirty minutes passed and I was now sitting with Y/N on the other side of the bar. Tony walked up to her and placed his hand on her back and whispered something in her ear. She nodded and squeezed my hand "I love you, I'll be right back" I furrowed my eyebrows "where are you going" she smiled "you'll see"

I watched Y/N stand next to Tony. Tony tapped his glass and everyone looked at him, he spoke "thank you, Y/N would like to share something with us if you'd be so kind to give her your attention" I looked at her and she had a nervous look on her face, she hid it well with a smile. I watched her walk up to the piano and take a seat, she turned and looked directly at me "for my angel on earth, Natasha Romanoff. A original piece, Turing page.

(DISCLAIMER NOT MY SONG!)

Her fingers gently ran across the keys and she began to play then sing

I've waited a hundred years
But I'd wait a million more for you

Nothing prepared me for
What the privilege of being yours would do

If I had I only felt the warmth within your touch
If I had only seen how you smile when you blush
Or how you curl your lip when you concentrate enough
I would have known what I was living for all along

What I've been living for

Your love is my turning page
Where only the sweetest words remain

Every kiss is a cursive line
Every touch is a redefining phrase

I surrender who I've been for who you are
Noting makes me stronger then your fragile heart
If I had only felt how it feels to be yours I would've known what I was living for all along
What I was living for

Though we're tethered to the story we must tell
When I saw you well I knew we'd tell it well
With a whisper we will tame the vicious seas
Like a feather bringing kingdoms to their knees

She finished and turned to me, her eyes full of tears and mine as well. Everyone clapped and she stood and made her way over to me, I pulled her into a kiss, I kissed her long and gently. I pulled her away and she wiped the tears from my eyes and I did the same. I looked down at her "baby that was amazing" she giggled "really? I was so nervous about it" I cupped her face "baby that's the song I wanna walk down the isle with you to, we'd record it and play it" she blushed and I wrapped my arms around her waist, I spoke again "your recording that tomorrow so I can add it to my playlist" she furrowed her eyebrows "playlist?" I laughed "yes baby, I have a playlist of every song you've ever sang and it's on a playlist, I listen to it all the time. I was actually listening to it when you attacked me earlier" she blushed "babeee I thought that was a podcast" I giggled and kissed her head "nope, just your beautiful voice blessing me"

For the rest of the night we talked and laughed with others. People complementing Y/N on her wonderful performance. I proudly stood next to her and held her close. Tony walked up and Y/N smiled "thanks for helping Tony" she smiled "no problem Y/N" he smiled and looked at me "wasn't it wonderful Nat?" I intertwined my fingers with hers "breathtaking yes. And Tony next time you touch my girlfriend watch yourself, my hand rests on the small of her back, not yours" he threw his hands up in surrender "yes agent Romanoff" I laughed with Y/N as he walked away and we enjoyed the rest of the party.

-time skip-

The party had ended and Y/N was spent. Between the nerves, alcohol, and the normal party activities she had to be exhausted.

We said goodnight and I carried her bridal style to our room. She wrapped her arm around my neck, resting the other on my chest. I carried her in and set her on the bed "I'll be right back baby" she nodded and laid there, I quickly got changed and took off my makeup. I checked on Y/N and she was asleep on the bed. I smiled at how cute she was then continued to get myself cleaned up.

Once I finished I went back to her. Unzipping her dress and pulling it off her then taking off her bra. I put her in one of my shirts and a pair of shorts. She looked at me with sleepy eyes and a soft smile. I rubbed her arm and got a makeup wipe then proceeded to take the small amount of makeup on her face. Once I'd finished I gently kissed her eyelids and forehead then threw it away.

I came back and laid in bed, pulling her into me so I could gently caress her to sleep. She smiled and mumbled "I love you Natasha Romanoff" I kissed the back of her head "and I love you Y/N Y/L/N"

She took a deep breath and I rubbed her back, continuing to whisper loving words and kissing her neck gently along with the shell of her ear. I could smell her rose water shampoo in her hair and I inhaled deep, taking in her sweet smell. This precious girl was mine and would forever be mine. I would protect her at all costs no matter the circumstances. I fell asleep with her body against mine, cuddled between the sheets, my hand interlocked with hers and our legs tangled together. I drifted off into blissful sleep.

FLUFFDITY FLUFF FLUFF FLUFFF FLUFFFFFFF

I really hope you enjoyed! Requests?!

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
48.9K 1.5K 67
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
203K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
161K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad