Looking at the wrong angle

Request by @scarlettswifeyy I hope you enjoy!

Background: your best friend is Wanda. She's who you confide in about everything. Your anxiety, sad days, bad dreams, your crush on Natasha. Wanda is your constant reassurance. Currently you were on a mission with the team and Nat got a pretty bad blow. You were worried about her.

Your POV:

I looked at Natasha in her seat on the quinnjet. Her jaw was clenched and Wanda was sitting next to her. I tried to look around Wanda so I could see Nat. She looked like she was in pain.

We landed and I got off the plane with them. I ran straight to the med bay so I could check on Natasha, I watched Natasha sit on the table through the glass while doctor Cho checked on her. Wanda came from behind me and gently placed her hand on my shoulder "she'll be ok Y/N she's strong" I turned into Wandas chest and cried "I n-need her to be ok" I cried, Wanda rubbed my back.

Natasha's POV:

I watched Y/N holding onto Wanda. It made my blood boil. I just wanted her to like me. God the one person I ever fall in love with just has to be in love with someone else. Y/N was absolutely stunning. She'd do these cute little things like constantly fixing her hair or squealing during scary movies. She couldn't go to bed without having a cup of tea and she never put ice in her drinks unless it was water. She'd smile at my smart remarks and I could tell she liked the smell of rain. She always looked so adorable but she always paid attention to Wanda. She was always looking at Wanda and making little faces at Wanda. It honestly hurt.

I let doctor Cho fix me up then decided I'd go see Y/N but she was laying on the couch with Wanda, Wanda was rubbing their back and I couldn't stand to watch it. I left to get some rest.

-time skip-

Your POV:

It was dinner time and you went to your normal seat. Natasha and Wanda sat right across from you. You couldn't keep your eyes off Nat, her emerald green eyes never failed to calm you, you were always in a constant state of anxiety except for when you were looking at her. Natasha was perfect and way out of your league.

You'd look at her throughout dinner and when she'd look up to look at you, you quickly looked down. You'd made eye contact with the amazing assassin once and you felt weak immediately. My god she was perfect, her smile always managed to release the cage of butterflies in my stomach and drove me insane. I wish I had to courage to tell her but she always looked pissed off when I would look at her or be with Wanda.

-time skip-

It was movie night and you were sitting in between Wanda and Nat. Your heart was exploding in your chest, beating a million miles a minute. You leaned on Wanda for the scary movie and she held your hand. You could feel the tension coming from Nat, her eyes at the back of your head. You sat and a little bit into the movie Wanda looked at you "I'll be back" I grabbed her wrist "are you kidding these are the scariest parts!" You whispered and Wanda smiled "you have Nat dummy"

She walked away and Nat was looking at you. A jump scare came up and you screamed and buried your head into Natasha's shoulder, she looked down at you "Y/N your girlfriend has been gone for a minute" I looked up at her "my what?" She rolled her eyes "your always looking at her Y/N, all day today you were watching her" I furrowed my eyebrows "I've been watching you. Wanda and I are just friends" she looked down at you "really? I thought you liked her. Then why won't you make eye contact with me?" I looked down "because I blush really really hard. Wanda knows I like you I've just always thought you didn't like me because I was always around Wanda" she smiled "I was jealous. I love you Y/N" I smiled and held her hand "you were just looking at it the wrong way, I've been looking around Wanda not at her" Natasha smiled and I leaned into her and she rubbed my back.

Wanda came back and smiled then whispered to you "see you were freaking out for nothing Y/N" I nodded and Nat kissed my head, I blushed "I guess I was"

Natasha's POV:

The movie ended and Y/N was asleep on my shoulder, I gently rubbed her back "Y/N, we gotta get up ok?" She groaned and Wanda looked at me "you should honestly just carry her" I nodded and picked up Y/N, she wrapped her legs around my waist and I smiled, she was so freaking cute, she'd be the death of me. I gently brought her into her room and put her on the bed "where do you keep your night clothes hun?" She pointed to a drawer and I pulled some out for her. She took them and went to change then came back out.

She looked adorable, she walked over to me and I kissed her head "ok hun sleep tight, I love you Y/N" she nodded "I love you too Nat" I started to walk out and she grabbed my wrist "p-please stay....I get bad dreams" I smiled "ok love just let me change really quick" she nodded and I quickly made it to my room.

When I came out I saw Y/N laying in my bed, my heart melted and I turned off my bathroom light and crawled into bed with her. I played in her soft hair. I couldn't believe that all this time I didn't know. I wish I knew that it was me she was looking at and not Wanda. I could've made her mine sooner then this. She was perfect and nothing could change that.

I hope this is what you wanted!!! I also hope you enjoyed!

Requests?

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you