Introvert

Request by @damage_down I hope you enjoy!

Background: You don't talk much....ok scratch that you don't talk at all. Ever since you were recruited by Fury to join the avengers your life had gotten a hundred times harder. Your in introvert, a full on introvert. The team has heard your voice very rarely in the last eight months you've been there. You write in a journal to get your thoughts out. It was the only way you could help get rid of your anxiety but you also write about other things. How your day went, missions, dreams, even your crush on the redhead who's room was right next to yours. Natasha was ordered to keep an eye on you and one day, well you kinda left your journal open.

Currently it is 2:02 am and I am on the brink of insanity!!!!!! I love adulting!! NOT....Anyway I hope you enjoy!

Your POV:

The alarm on my phone went off. It was time for me to train. I went in the gym the only time no one was in it. I trained for an hour and left five minutes before Natasha and Wanda trained. I clicked my pen to close it and rested it on my notebook. I journal to get rid of thoughts that cloud my mind. It helps. I put on my shoes and then my hair up in a pony tail then headed out the door.

I wore ear buds around the campus. That way no one tried to bother me. I turned up my music and headed to the kitchen to grab a water bottle for my workout. I walked through the winding halls until I got to the gym. I took off my jacket and placed it on the bench then wrapped my hands.  

I had been punching for fifteen minutes when I saw Natasha from my prefrail vision. I didn't hear her come in because my music was loud. I took my earbuds out "I-I'm sorry Nat I didn't hear my a-alarm" she smiled "no no I just came to check on your progress" I tightened my wraps "o-oh" she smiled "just following orders by Fury" I nodded and she sat "Please, continue" 

I walked up to the punching bag. I may have appeared calm but I was internally panicking. I have a huge crush on Natasha. I turn off my music whenever I see her laughing just so I can hear it. I like to sit across from her during dinner because I can see her green eyes and it calms me. I like the way she takes small sips of her beer and the way she raises her eyebrow when someone says something surprising. Or when she pulls out a knife from her boot and starts cutting an apple. Everything she does makes my knees weak and I don't have the courage to tell her.

Natasha's POV: 

I watched Y/N punch. She was a good fighter. She always put all her strength in her punches, you could see emotion in each punch. She's strong. I admire that. Honestly I have some feelings for the y/h/c girl. She was quiet but when she did speak I absolutely love her voice. She would laugh and I would get shivers up my spine. I liked how she listened to music and trained hard. I could tell she was a gentle person. She was sweet. 

After a little while I smiled and stood in front if her to get her attention. She looked at me and took her earbuds out. I spoke "well done. I will be happy to give Fury a good report on your progress. Do you have any mission reports you would like to give him?" she nodded "manila folder on my desk" I smiled and left. 

Once I had made it up to her room I walked to her desk and grabbed the folder when her notebook caught my eye. I was ordered to look out for her and I had to make sure it wasn't about anything bad. I picked up her journal and started to read

August 14

My powers are getting stronger. It's getting harder for me to hide them. My object manipulation decides it wants to do things for me. Like I think of a mug and it lifts, it fucking lifts. I gotta hide these better. Anyway I slept with only one nightmare last night. In the dream I was running from Hydra, they were chasing me through a building. It was a maze and I couldn't find a way out. As I was running Natasha came in and wrapped me in her arms and told me to close my eyes, when I did everything stopped. I felt safe and ok. When she told me to open my eyes her beautiful green eyes were looking back in mine. The hug felt so real. But then I woke up and she wasn't there. I was alone, again, just as I always am. If there was one person I would have to be interrogated by it would be Natasha. If I had to speak to one person all day without having the choice of being quiet it would be Natasha. If I had to be on a mission with one person it would be Natasha.

I really like her and I don't know how to tell her. I have training in fifteen minutes so I could get my mind off her. I mean it's never going to happen. I may be quiet but my mind is very loud and every person that has heard the noise in my head runs. They run fast and far so for now, I will be ok with pausing my music to listen to her laugh and sitting across from her at dinner so I can look in her calming green eyes for one second. I will be ok with seeing her messy hair in the mornings and leaving her coffee in the pot for when she wakes up. I will be ok.

I put down her journal. Butterflies flew around my stomach and my face flushed red. I never knew who left me coffee every morning. I didn't know she stopped her music to hear my laugh. God she's adorable. And she has a power? And I didn't know?! She's good. I put down her journal and headed to Steve "hey can you take my things today and tell Fury I will come in tomorrow?" he nodded "sure Nat" I smiled and walked back down to the training room

"Y/N, We need to talk"

She took her earbuds out and looked at me waiting for me to speak, I crossed my arms "you left your journal open" she looked down and cursed herself "fuck" I smiled "so you have powers?" she nodded and I looked at her "show me" she nodded and lifted the water bottle from the bench and put it in my hand. I watched her concentrate on the bottle more and the lid unscrewed then fell to the floor. She stopped and looked at me I smiled and put the bottle down "why are you hiding these?" she shrugged and I walked up to her "you really like my eyes?" her head shot up and she looked at me "t-there beautiful" I smiled and gently cupped her face "yours as well" she blushed and looked down "this is so embarrassing" I rubbed her cheek "why?" she looked down and started to walk away, I gently grabbed her arm "Y/N talk to me" she shook her head "you know now and I doubt..." I pulled her in front of me "doubt that I like you back?" she nodded and I lifted her chin "you are far from right Y/N. I like you too" it took a minute for her to process what I said and I just smiled the whole time. 

She finally looked at me "your kidding" I shook my head and gently kissed her forehead, she blushed and wrapped her arms around me. I held her close "your mine now?" she shook her head yes and I smiled "your cute. You wanna go watch a movie?" she nodded and I walked with her "know you can always talk to me" she nodded "ok Nat" I smiled and kissed her head "good"

I hope you enjoyed 

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you