Haunted houses

Request by natashasromanoffff

Background: Haunted houses are not your thing but the team insisted on going through one. Jackasses. You can barely sit through a horror movie and the thought of people coming and grabbing you out of the darkness sends shivers up your spine. 

ok this is based off of the the Petrified Forest scare trail. Anyone know about it? to educate you who don't it's a haunted house type deal where people walk around to scare you before you even go in the house. Yes I have been in one and I screamed the whole time. Here's a link so yall can get an idea if you want one. You should really watch it if you want to understand 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpgB9STOzHk     yeah so they come after you and shit

Your POV:

I stood at the entrance looking in the door "yeah I'm not doing it" Tony pushed me forward "I already payed for your ticket" I dug my heels in the ground "No. un-pay for it" Tony looked at me "come on Y/N" I looked at him "I've already been scared by three chain saws and chased by four people and haven't even gone in" He smiled "it's fun right?" I rolled my eyes "you and I have very different definitions of fun" before he could answer a person ran up to me with the chainsaw and I booked it to the porta potties screaming so I could hide

Natashas POV: 

I watched Y/N take off for the fifth time, screaming, I looked at Tony "this is so funny but don't you think she's been scared enough?" he laughed "you see how her band is red?" I nodded "yeah and ours are oran- Tony what did you do?" he chuckled "The red makes her a target person for more scaring" I slapped him in the back of the head "your a dick" he groaned and I rolled my eyes "oh stop your whining you deserved it" he rubbed his head "were next" I rolled my eyes "I'll get her"

I walked up to the porta potties and the guy was still bothering her, knocking on the door, I looked at him "ok give her a break" he tried to scare me and I stood there unfazed "move along" he gave in and I knocked on the door "Y/N come out" she peaked open the door trembling "is he gone?" I nodded and opened my arms, she ran into them and I held her "it's ok hun. lets get back to the team" she looked at me "I'm scared" I nodded "I know, how about we make Tony go first and you can walk with me" she nodded and I grabbed her wrist "gimme your bracelet" she took it off and I marched over to Tony and held out my hand "bracelet Stank" he looked at me "hell no" I cocked my eyebrow "I will kick your ass in front of all these people" he huffed and took it off, I gave him the red bracelet and looked at Y/N "gimme your arm honey" she held it up and I put the bracelet on her "alright lets go" 

I pushed Tony ahead of us and he looked at me "oh no" I nodded and pulled Y/N to me so she felt protected "oh yes" we walked in and Tony screamed like a little girl. Y/N laughed when she saw him get scared and it made my heart melt hearing her giggle. She got scared a couple of times but I was always there to hold her. I knew when a scare was coming up so I pulled her into me more "don't look honey" she would bury her head and wait till I said she could.

 I rubbed her back and it finally ended. We went through two more houses and Y/N was  shaking and clinging to my waist, I rubbed her back and Tony was clinging to pepper. Bucky and Steve were fine. Wanda just pretended not to see anything and was with Vision. Clint was . Bruce and Thor couldn't make it and Peter was caught up with homework. 

We walked back to the car and Y/N looked exhausted, I got in the car and patted the seat next to me. She sat and started to dose off. Clint looked in the rearview mirror "Nat that can't be comfortable" I looked up from my phone and lifted my arms from my lap, I guided her so her upper body was in my lap. I placed one hand on her back and rubbed in small circles and continued to play with my phone. She shook a little and I leaned over to whisper in her ear "shhhh your with me" she went back to sleep and I held her the rest of  the car ride. 

Short and sweet. I hope yall enjoyed!!

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you