Hidden talent part 2

This was a chapter I really took my time on. Sorry it took so long but I hope the writing makes up for the time!

Request part 2 from @tinyoreo88

Natasha's POV:

Y/N always sang for me now. We'd been dating for three months. Her voice never failed to release the cage of butterflies in my stomach. I'd beg her to sing me to sleep and she always would. I was currently sitting on the piano, doing my paperwork while Y/N's fingers gracefully danced across the keys. She'd look up at me and smile every so often and I'd bend down to kiss her. She'd do that cute little thing like remind herself of her posture constantly. I thought it was cute that she sat crisscross everywhere because she was too short to touch the ground.

I finished my paperwork and got down then stood behind her, she closed her book quickly and I put my hands on her shoulders "why can't I see baby?" She looked up at me "it's a surprise babe" I nodded and kissed the top of her head "I'm going to drop this off at Cap so he can send it off to the triskelion ok babygirl?" She nodded and I started to walk away "wait!" She called after me and I turned around "what is it princess?" She gently grabbed my lower jaw with her hand and kissed me "that's all, you can go now" I chuckled and and kissed her again before walking off.

Your POV:

I was working on a song for Natasha, it was beautiful. I'd cut the song into pieces so she never really understood how it went, only play the piano and never sing the lyrics around her or anyone else for that matter. I was gonna sing it....tonight.....at the team party....yes.....ok I'm gonna stop thinking about it before I scare myself out of doing it. Anyway I had four hours until the party. I'd practice for another thirty minutes then join Natasha in getting ready.

Thirty minutes passed before I knew it and I was heading upstairs to our room with my notebook. Natasha was laying in bed listening to a podcast so she didn't see me. I gently set my notebook down and then jumped on top of her. She turned and looked at me then a smirk came across her face. I knew what that meant and it meant to run in this situation.

Before I could get away she gripped my waist and tickled my sides. I giggled uncontrollably as she showered me with kisses "babyyyyy" I cried out "ok ok you win you win" I managed to breathe out and she stopped. She turned me so I was sitting in front of her, her hands rested on my hips and I leaned in and gave her a kiss. She smiled as I pulled away and and massaged my hip bones "come up to get ready with me?" I giggled "you know it beautiful" she smiled and kissed my head "how much time do we have?" I held out my wrist so she could get a look at my Apple Watch. I watched her take a mental note of the time then kiss my hand before letting go of my wrist. I blushed and she squeezed my hips gently in a loving way "ok baby let's get ready"

We were getting ready and as the time for the party drew closer I started getting more and more nervous. I was currently fixing my hair when Nat came in from behind me, she gently hit my ass she walked by making me jump. She began to fix her lipstick and looked at me, I knew she could tell I was tense, she knew everything about me for fucks sake. Natasha came back behind me, wrapping her arms around my waist and resting her chin on my shoulder "you ok princess?" I nodded and she began to rub my shoulders "your nervous?" I stood no chance lying to her so I shook my head and she gently moved hair from my neck and placed a soft kiss on my shoulder "I've got you baby" I smiled at her sweet gesture.

Natasha was always so calm and gentle around me but so protective and bad ass when it came to being around others. I loved knowing that I had that constant protection from her, that if any shit were to go down and I somehow got into trouble she'd be right there before I could even blink.

I sat on the bed and Natasha came out a minute later. She looked me up and down then smiled "you look stunning baby" I blushed "so do you" she smiled and held out her arm "shall we love?" I nodded and interlocked my arm with hers. We walked into the elevator and Tony was standing there. Tony knew I was going to play my piece tonight, I mean I had to tell him because he was hosting the party. He winked at me as a gesture to stay calm. Tony may be really annoying at times but he was a sweetheart when he wanted to be.