morning training

Background: your dating Natasha and this is just what the morning would look like with her

I JUST WATCHED BLACK WIDOW AND I AM SO SHOCKED. I WASN'T READY TO SAY GOODBYE!!

Natasha's POV:

I rolled over as the alarm went off. I turned it off and turned back to my beautiful girlfriend "Y/N it's time to get up" Y/N slowly opened her eyes "babe what time is it?" I gave her a small smile "five am love" she shot up "we train at four thirty babe! were thirty minutes late!" I laughed and tapped her leg "well you were sleeping so peacefully that I decided to give you thirty more minutes" she rolled her eyes and smirked at me "your killing me Romanoff" I smirked back and planted a kiss on her lips then hit her ass "get up, your thirty minutes late" she pushed me "your so annoying" I laughed and smirked "I know babe" she got up and started getting dressed into her training gear as I fixed my hair. 

Once we were finished we walked to the training room. I began to grab my knives and watched Y/N do the same. I chuckled to myself as I watched her wrap her hands wrong, as she almost always does. I grabbed her hands and wrapped them "do I have to tell you every time that you go from bottom to top?" she smiled "oh I know how to do it" I looked at her "then why do you do it wrong?" she smiled "because I like it when you wrap my hands" I laughed and nudged her "you little brat!" she smiled and kissed my cheek "thanks for this" I rolled my eyes and spoke playfully "yeah whatever" she smiled and started punching the punching bag while I practiced my knife handling. 

after fifteen minutes I went over to check on Y/N and she was unwrapping her hands and moving to the gun range. I followed her and took the glock 17 from her hands and placed the FN in her hand "you, my love, need to learn how to shoot better with these" she looked at me "babe you know I like my seventeen" I smiled "I know but the FN gives you a better grip babe" she rolled her eyes and grabbed the gun "fine, but this won't change anything" I laughed "come on babe lets go, stance" she fixed her stance and I stood beside her with the stop watch "ready?" she shook her head and I smiled "good. Draw" she quickly drew her gun and I smiled "you've added a millisecond" she looked at me "shut up, you just stopped it wrong" I shook my head "stance" she shook her head and fixed her stance and I tapped her shoulders signaling for her to bring them down. Y/N took a deep breath and relaxed. I spoke again "Draw" she quickly pulled it back out of her holster and she turned to me "how was that?" I smiled and turned it to her "better. Lets see you switch" she nodded and positioned herself I smiled "Switch" she tossed the gun to her left hand and fumbled with it, I laughed "gotta do better then that babe" she rolled her eyes "lets do this again" I smiled "whatever you say marksman" 

We practiced draw for twenty more minutes then moved to sparring. I smiled "lets go" she grinned "if I win you make me a smoothie" I nodded "deal, and if I win I get a massage" she nodded and I smirked "I'm getting that massage" she laughed and began to go for me. She sent a high kick at my back and I ducked while swiping my leg at hers causing her to fall on her back. She sprung up from her hands and swung, hitting me in the cheek. I swiped again and she jumped while throwing another punch, I grabbed her hand and used the same move I did on happy. She struggled for a second then tapped my leg. I got up and helped her get up "guess who's getting a massage tonight" she laughed and nudged me "your so annoying" I kissed her and mumbled into it "I know I am" she giggled and I nudged her "lets get you a smoothie" she looked at me "really?!" I nodded and rested my hands on her shoulders "well your adorable and I can't resist you, so come on"

We walked to the kitchen and she went to get a water bottle, she pulled one out and spoke "you want?" I plugged in the blender "yes please babe" she nodded "here, catch" Y/N threw it at me and I caught it "thanks baby" she smiled and grabbed the things for our smoothie and came back over to me, her arms wrapped around my upper chest and I kissed her forearm "mine" she smiled and sat on the counter as I blended the fruit together, Once it was finished I poured it into a glass and handed it to her. The smile she gave off made me melt.

I poured my half and drank with her while standing in-between her legs as she sat on the counter "so we have a meeting at ten and we have training with the recruits at two then Fury decided to give us our briefing packets for our next mission" Y/N groaned "ugh homework" I nodded "lots of it too" she finished and put her glass down "thanks babe for the smoothie" I smiled "no problem babe" she smiled and gave me a kiss "lets go get ready for that meeting" I downed the rest of my drink and rubbed her thighs "ok baby lets go" 

We walked into the room and she started the shower. Y/N poked her head from around the corner "we saving water or what?" I smirked "you know it" 

I hope you enjoyed! see you in the next one

As always: I love you all 3000