I never stopped

I'm sorry about this, grab your tissues, get comfortable. I promise it has nothing with Natasha dying. Just read it. It'll be worth it

Your POV:

I threw my things into the duffle bag as Natasha and I continued our screaming match. The anger that consumed me had taken over and I was no longer processing her words, instead I was hurling insults and smart comments at her like a machine gun. 

"Your being so childish Y/N!" I scoffed and threw a shirt in the bag "You threw that accusation at me! I didn't throw it at you!" she glared at me "well you had to be doing something with her!" I laughed "you have got to be fucking kidding me. Is this how little you think of me?" she looked at me "I don't think little of you for fucks sake Y/N, I'm trying to figure out what the hell you were doing with her!" I walked to the closet "you keep jumping to conclusions and it's getting real fucking tiring" she looked at me "what the fuck are you packing all this shit for?!" I looked at her "damn your pretty fucking oblivious right now for a spy" she watched me with anger as I pulled down my clothes "quit pulling that card. I'm not playing the guessing game with you!" I looked at her "I can't do this anymore Natasha! not with you" she was taken back "w-what?" 

I brushed past her and she followed me "I know were fighting but your just gonna leave? just like that?" I threw the clothes in the bag "I'm sick and tired of the stupid fights. I have told you over and over that there is nothing going on between Wanda and I. You just can't seem to trust me" she grabbed my wrist "wait. Y/N stop" I looked at her "you don't get to do that. I do everything in my power to make you happy, to care for you and give you all my love. I put aside my own shit all the time to make sure your ok and I can't do it anymore. I'm just so tired and I don't have anything left to offer you" she watched me in disbelief and choked out "I'm sorry Y/N" I slung my bag over my shoulder "sorry doesn't fix everything" she watched me "so your just gonna leave? throw it all away?" I swallowed hard and looked up to conceal my tears "I hope someday, Natasha, that you are able to find someone to trust and love more then you did me" 

I walked out of the room and grabbed walked straight to the living room. I grabbed my Avengers badge and walked up to Tony then handed it to him. He watched me and I walked past Wanda, she grabbed my wrist and I looked at her "thank you for trying to help with my depression and my PTSD" she watched me and I walked to the door, Steve called after me "Y/N!" I ignored him and left the compound. 

I began the process for going off the grid the minute I was in a safe location. Wiping myself from existence. Natasha gave me a reason to live and to try. I lived a life never being trusted by my parents. They were always accusing me of everything and I wasn't about to live like that with Natasha. It made me remember my past too much and I didn't have the courage to explain it to her. After everything she's been through, the shit she's seen. I don't have the right to complain about my fucked up past. I headed to my old apartment. The one I lived in before the Avengers even knew me. I know this address isn't in the system so I would be safe here. 

Natasha's POV:

Tony came knocking on my door "Romanoff?" I got up and answered, he was holding Y/N's badge up "what the hell did you do?" I looked at the badge and took it from his hand, opening it and looking at her adorable picture. I remember doing her intake, she was a stuttering mess and was so nervous. I put the badge in my back pocket and looked at him "we got in a fight and she left" he looked at me "well fix it. Fury is gonna be pissed" I nodded and started to close the door when Wanda put her foot in it and looked at me "back up I'm coming in" I looked at her "I'm busy" she laughed "oh you thought I was asking" she walked in "what did you do to her?" I looked at Wanda "what have you two been doing?" she looked at me "what?...oh my god you thought she was cheating?! that is so far from the truth" I tilted my head "then what on earth were you two doing?" she closed her eyes then looked at me "Y/N will kill me for telling you. She's struggling with depression and PTSD. She didn't wanna tell you because you were so busy with missions and she felt like she didn't have the right to complain. All those times she would come out of my room giddy and shit is because I would give her better thoughts so she could be there for you. She was doing it all for you Natasha. And you broke her"