Love like gravity

request by @kennedykees

Here's a cute and happy one to make up for the trauma I put you through in my previous one

Background: You are a SHIELD agent and you've been gone for five years. A lot has changed. The Avengers were assembled, SHIELD had fallen and been rebuilt, you missed a lot. But one thing that hasn't changed was your relationship with Natasha Romanoff. Even though we had no communication for the past years Natasha and I's love is the kind of love that regardless of the time, or distance, or lack of communication the love can't be broken. After a grueling five years you were coming home to surprise your girlfriend

Your POV: 

I landed the quinnjet at the given coordinates. It was a big building with an A on it. I typed in the code and walked to the double doors. Fury walked beside me "let me tell them your here first" I nodded "I want to surprise Agent Romanoff sir" he nodded "I'll refer to you as a recruit" I smiled "thank you Sir" 

I watched as he rounded the corner my heart beating a million miles a minute "ok guys lets welcome our new recruit" I rounded the corner and Natasha screamed "RECRUIT MY ASS!" I laughed and she leaped up from the couch, running to me and jumping in my arms. I laughed "hi" she laughed "hi" I smiled "you ok Nat?" she nodded "more then ok baby" 

I gave her a quick kiss and turned to see the rest of the avengers and Tony was the first to speak "does someone want to explain to me why Natasha knows our new recruit? more importantly why their tongues are down each others throats?" I set Natasha down then looked at her "so he's the annoying one?" Natasha nodded "you don't even know the half of it. I call him tin man or stank" I nodded and looked back at him "Agent Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N" he furrowed his eyebrows then Steve spoke and clarified for Tony "she's an Agent you idiot. Fury was just trying to throw us off" I nodded and looked at Steve "you know, for a man who spent seventy years in ice your smarter then him" he smiled "why thank you" I nodded and Tony sat forward "but the kissing?...." I rolled my eyes and looked at Nat "has he been drinking? because his file doesn't say he's this ignorant" she laughed and held my hand 

"guys this is my girlfriend. She's been undercover for the last five years" Tony sat back "my my. The assassin does have a heart" I glared at him "shut it tin man" Natasha laughed then looked at Tony "if you thought I was scary guess again. I trained her. Watch out" I smiled as Tony just looked at me in disbelief. I laughed and Clint spoke "Ok I have got to see you two spar" Natasha smiled and teased me "oh she's good but not good enough to pin me" I cocked my eyebrow "it's been five years babe, I've picked up some things" she nodded with a smirk "yeah, sure, whatever you say darling" I playfully pushed her and leaned back into her. 

Bruce finally spoke "so how'd yall do it?" Nat looked at him "do what?" he clarified "keep up the relationship after all those years" Natasha smiled and looked at me "we have love like gravity" 

-because this was short here's another way it could've happened-

Your POV:

I walked throughout the compound and found Natasha's room. I took a quick shower and put on her clothes. I hadn't seen my beautiful girlfriend in five years and I was finally home. I decided I'd waltz in like I was never gone. I mean the team didn't know I existed but Fury already put me into the system so I got in easily. 

I walked into the kitchen and saw Natasha drinking some wine on the couch I smiled at her fiery red hair, her back was turned to me and I spoke "hey Nat where are the wine glasses?"

Natasha's POV:

I knew that voice. It was my girlfriends. I mean yeah I hadn't heard it in five years but Y/N has a voice I would never forget. I turned and she was just looking at me "I know you told me not to steal this hoodie but can you get your ass up and get me a wine glass?" I started to cry and I got up walking over to her and wrapping my arms around her. She burst into tears and hugged me back and whispered in my ear "hello my love" I cried silently into her neck "your home" she nodded and I picked her up "I missed you so much baby" She cried and I planted a soft kiss on her lips then held her close to my body. I had forgotten about the team the city noises in the background. My world was now back in my arms. 

After a minute I pulled away "look at you, so beautiful" she smiled and cupped my face "I still can't believe your real" I held her hand to my face "I'm more then real baby" she smiled and gestured to the team "they look confused" I laughed "they don't know you exist" she giggled and I carried her to the couch and placed her on my lap "guys. This is my girlfriend, Agent Y/N. She's been undercover for the past five years and now she's finally home"

Wanda smiled "welcome home Y/N" Y/N smiled "thank you and I know you Wanda. I know all of you. I've read all your files" I smiled at how cute she was, she was always prepared. Tony spoke "so lets back up. Natasha you have a girlfriend?" I nodded and played in her hair "seven years going on eight" Tony looked shocked then spoke "how are you two not engaged?" I rolled my eyes "she left before I could" he nodded and I held Y/N. She smelled of all my products and she has taken my clothes which I didn't mind at all. She looked adorable. 

I looked at the team "well were gonna go to our room because we have a lot to catch up on" The team nodded and I carried Y/N to our room 

I hope you enjoyed! 

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you