Stop avoiding me

BACKGROUND: you just recently finished a mission with Natasha. During the mission you had to escape hydra from noticing you. Natasha kissed you but didn't recognize the damage it had actually done. You had been in love with Natasha ever since Fury recruited you but you never had the guts to tell her. After the kiss you can't keep your eyes off her and the team is starting to notice. You decided you'd just avoid her during the party, but your dumbass forgets she's a spy and picks up EVERYTHING!

Your POV:

I looked at myself in the mirror and spoke to myself. 'All you gotta do is avoid her. Yes avoid a whole damn Russian spy.' I rolled my eyes and smoothed out my dress. I wish I didn't have to go to this party. I mean don't get me wrong I love a good drink at a party but this party had Natasha. There was no backing out now I already had told Tony I'd be there.

I opened my door checking if the coast was clear. Yes I'm freaking terrified of her but don't laugh at me. Worst part was that her room was two doors down. Ok it wasn't a bad thing then. I was able to sleep easier knowing she was right down the hall. But after our kiss my body fights with my brain every night. I gotta tell it to calm the hell down. If you know what I mean you know what I mean.

I made my way to the living room. The whole team was scattered around the floor. Steve and Bucky were talking to people near the TV. Tony and Clint were speaking to some others. Just then Bruce walked by me "oh hey! Drinks are really good tonight. We've got the master mixer making drinks" I looked over to see Nat at the bar mixing a drink for a gentleman in front of her. I forced a smile at Bruce "thanks". He walked away and I stood there. Great guess I'm not drinking tonight. I remembered Thor's stash of beer in his room, I slipped away from the party and grabbed one.

When I say I took my time walking back I TOOK MY GOOD OLD TIME. A picture of Nat in her black dress tonight flashed through my mind. A big fuck you to my photographic memory. I sipped my beer and stood by the window. The New York City skyline was breathtaking. By the time I knew it my beer was gone and I really wanted Gimlet. My eyes darted over the the bar, to my avail no Natasha. Yay!

I made my way to the bar and fixed my drink. My nose scrunched at the sour yet sweet taste. I looked up to see Nat coming back over to the bar "Y/N! It's been a while after the mission you kinda disappeared" I quickly left from behind the bar and mumbled "yeah no shit"

I was able to get away before the conversation escalated. I drank my Gimlet and headed over to Tony. I patted his shoulder "hey Stark" he turned around to me "Y/N! You made it" I smiled "yes I did and I've been here a while so I'm leaving" he frowned "oh come on stay. The party's ending soon and the team was gonna play a game once our guests have left" he saw that I didn't look amused then took another jab at me "I'll make you a Mojito" I didn't want to stay but I couldn't pass up one of Starks Mojitos. I rolled my eyes "Tony Stark you son of a bitch. Fine I'll stay" he cheered and I rolled my eyes at his childish dance "I'll be over here"

I sat on the couch and watched the TV. Tony put on golf. Are you fucking kidding me?! Golf?! For a man who claims to be a high tech, play boy, millionaire he really sucks at TV channels. I looked at those around me "are any of you enjoying this?" They all shook their head no "ok let's get something interesting on" I switched the channel to boxing and checked with everyone to make sure it was ok before setting the remote down. I watched the TV and eventually the crowd started to die down. I decided I'd use the bathroom before hanging out with the team.

I snuck to my room and took off my heals. God it felt good. I used the bathroom and took my time to let my feet rest from the shoes I was wearing moments before. I made my way to my bed and laid on it dreading going back out there. I looked to my side and a picture of the team and I sat on my desk, Natasha looked beautiful in that picture. I remembered her lips crashing into mine, her smell. I had to go back out. I collected myself and left.

I walked across to the living room Tony gave me a look as if he was saying 'where the hell have you been?' I glared at him "my Mojito?" He handed it to me. I looked for a seat. The only one open was next to none other then Natasha Romanoff. You've got to be fucking kidding me!

I sat down next to her and scooted as far away from her as I could she watched me from the side of her eye I could feel it.

Natasha's POV:

I've been watching her all night, if I wasn't sure she was avoiding me before I knew she was now. She's been like this ever since we kissed on that mission. I loved the kiss but she's been all skittish since. It was starting to piss me off honestly. She was scooting away from me as if I was gonna hurt her. I had to find a way to get her to talk to me.

Your POV:

I was sipping my drink and engaging in the conversation as little as possible, laughing at the right times and whatnot. I finished my drink and said goodnight Natasha spoke up "wait Y/N I-" I walked off before she could finish. I thought I was safe down the hall when I hand pinned me against the wall. It was Natasha, her hand gripped around my throat "stop avoiding me!" She snarled in my ear I looked at her and spoke in a sarcastic stone "me? Avoiding you? I would never" her green eyes glared at me "don't play smart, you've been acting like this since the mission. Why?" I laughed "oh it's nothing, it's not like the kiss you planted on my lips phased me or anything" she let go and looked at me I slipped into my room and shut the door. I should've kissed her....but I didn't.

Natasha's POV:

She shut the door and left me in the hall. This wasn't gonna happen. I pulled a bobby-pin out of my hair and picked her lock. When I walked in she had already taken off her dress. She was stunning "you think you could get away from me?" Her cheeks flushed red and I walked up to her "you nervous dorogoy?" I read the want in her eyes, the desire. I leaned in and kissed her she kissed back and I quickly broke it by pushing her on the bed "let's finish what we started on that mission shall we?" She shook her head and I smiled "good girl"

I'll just leave this here....see you in the next one!

As always: I love you all and thank you