๐•Š๐•’๐•—๐•– & ๐•Š๐• ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•• (๐”ธ๐•๐•ช...

Autorstwa carterradams

{TW: Mentions and contains homicide, suicide, rape, sexual harassment, gore, violence, etc} We call ourselve... Wiฤ™cej

one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one

four

798 46 7
Autorstwa carterradams

"Am I a prisoner?" Alycia asks me as 20 minutes has passed by that we, the organization, revealed who we are to the Australian. Since then we've went back to the room Alycia was currently sleeping in. She's sat on the bed and I'm sat on the chair shaking my head back and forth between the girl's green eyes.

"No, you're not a prisoner-" I pause leaning up in my seat, cupping my hands together and resting my elbows on my knees. "But you can't leave. None of us can."

"What do you mean?" There's a panic in her voice as she asks.

"The city's on lockdown-"

"LOCKDOWN?" She shouts, cutting me off. I nod my head up and down watching the girl stand up quickly. "Wha- Why is it in lockdown?"

"We don't know-" I pause briefly standing up, my eyes remaining on the girl as she paces the tiny room. "We have cameras around the city and have Billy talking about to someone in the military. We're working on figuring it out Alycia."

"You have cameras?"

I nod my head slowly. "We put them in place everywhere to keep a better eye on you..." I let my voice trail realizing that sounds so bad. And I'm sure the girl felt weird about it because as soon as the sentence left my mouth the girl stopped pacing and faced me. Our eyes lock and she crosses her arms over her chest. I see her lips separate like she's going to speak but my radio stops her as Billy's voice comes through.

"Hey Y/N, I just got off the phone with that girl-" Billy pauses then continues. "We should probably all gather up."

I nod and reach up my hand, clicking the tiny button so I can speak. "Give me about 5 to 10 minutes and gather everyone into the conference room." I say, pulling my hand away and glancing to Alycia who's eyeing me curiously.

"You got it," Billy speaks once again and I mentally nod, keeping my eyes on the green eyed girl. Her eyes shift back and forth between mine as I bite my lip.

"Like I said before Alycia, you're not a prisoner. You're free to leave this room. Explore around here but we can't actually leave, leave. It's for our protection," I say.

Alycia slowly nods her head, glancing to the door. "Can I go to the meeting?" She asks turning her head back to me. A soft smile inches to my lips as I slowly nod my head.

"Yeah of course-" I pause, going to walk but stop. "If you want to know anything about anything just ask. We can talk later." Alycia nods her head up and down as I slowly nod back. After that I walk past the girl and open up the he door, motioning for her to follow me. She does, walking toward me and out the door first. Once she's past me I walk out and walk next to her. Silence surrounds us as we walk through the halls making a couple twists and turns. However when we get to the conference room, I go to grab a hold of the door but feel Alycia's hand grab my wrist. My head turns swiftly to come face to face with the girl.

Our faces inches away from one another. My eyes were fixated on the Australian's eyes, trying so hard not that I look anywhere else.

"They're not going to act weird, right?" Alycia questions.

"No. No, why would they be weird?" I respond tilting my head.

"Um... No reason." The girl lets go of my wrist and tears her eyes from me. But as she does I see her lick her lips, biting down on her bottom lip. I slightly nod and turn away from her opening up the door. I walk in hearing talk amongst the group. I feel Alycia beside me as we walk in and down to the other side of the table. When we get down there I notice how quiet it's gotten. However, I don't say anything about it. Instead, I get to the chair next to mine on the side and pull it out. My eyes glance to Alycia. She gives me a small smile and whispers a thank you while taking a seat. I take my hand off of the back of her chair as she adjusts to her liking before I go to my seat two steps away. Once I've sat down I look up and to everyone.

"What do we got?" I ask, glancing about the room. No one speaks. Everyone's eyes were focused on Alycia. Swiftly I glance to her and see her messing with her fingers, keeping her head down a bit, avoiding eye contact with everyone. I tear my eyes away and sit up in my chair, coughing a bit to clear my throat.

"Guys. GUYS!" I speak loudly than usual. Everyone in the room jumps but all their eyes come to me. "Can we please stop staring? She's just like us. Human. A person. And I assure you, you'll be able to talk to her but right now we need to focus." Everyone nods their head, while beginning to position themselves differently than they were.

"Yep, we know," Gale speaks leaning back in his chair and placing his feet up onto the table. "So, why are we meeting again?"

"Billy said he got some information," I said, putting my attention on Billy who's nodding his head. He sits up in his chair itching at his neck.

"So from what I could gather, the city's on lockdown due to people posing as the military," Billy explains causing confusion to erupt throughout the room.

"What's that even mean?" Cherry asks.

"Some people are dressing like the military, carrying illegal weapons that only the military carry around and they're committing crimes throughout the city," Billy explains.

"Is there anyway to detect if they're military or not?" Ducky questions, but Billy shakes his head from side to side.

"At this time... No. But they're working on it," Billy answers but causes all of us to go into silence. My mind was running. It's crazy to think people are posing to be people who are suppose to protect us to do crimes. How low do you have to be in life to do something so wrong? Now I'm just glad the tac team brought Alycia here when they did. God only knows where she'd be right now.

I shift in my seat, reaching my hand up and rubbing at my eye a moment.

"We're fine though right?" Lily's scared voice asks. I drop my hand from my eye and look to the young girl. "This place is secure right? Daisy said it was but-"

"Lily, it's safe," I say, gently cutting the girl off. "We've made updates over the past several months. It'll be fine. We have trained people in here too. Most of us know combat fighting and know how to use a gun. We're safe."

"Yeah, we've got you," Tessa says with a small smile, wrapping an arm around the sixteen year old. Lily glances to her briefly then her eyes come back to me.

"Pinkie promise?" The girl questions and I feel my heart burn as the two most simplest words. But they were two words Daisy would say when she'd assure me everything would be okay.

"Pinkie promise," I whisper, loud enough for everyone in the room to hear. Lily nods and tears her eyes from me, looking down to the table. Silence fills the room once more and I pull my eyes off of Lily, looking around. My mind was spinning but I shook it off, standing up.

"We'll be okay. We go on as normal, alright?" I say looking around. "We have tons of food. We have t.v. and board games. We have each other and some place to sleep."

Everyone nods their heads at me, tearing their eyes from me.

"Go on as normal? What's that considering we have Alycia here now?" Rovvie questions. My eyes flick to him for a second before looking to Alycia, who still looks like she's uncomfortable. I look away swiftly and back to Rovvie.

"Instead of watching over her, we watch the city. See if other cities, states are in lockdown. We have cameras everywhere. Find out what you can. That's the only thing that's really changed," I say, shrugging my shoulders. Rovvie nods followed by everyone else. I finally nod too and toss up my hand, going down to sit. "Dismissed." At my word everyone but Alycia and I stand, heading for the door. No one spoke. The only noise was the shuffle of their feet leaving the room. But as the last person left and the door closed I see Alycia lean up in her chair running a hand through her hair.

"So you're like the leader?" She asks, my eyes locking with hers as I nod my head.

"Yeah. It was me and Daisy, but unfortunately she's no longer with us-" I pause shrugging my shoulders. "But we all are sort of in charge."

"But they look to you more, especially that one girl," Alycia says cupping her hands together.

"Who? Lily?" I ask, pointing to where she sat and Alycia nods her head. "That would make sense. She's Daisy's younger sister."

"Daisy..." Alycia trails off and I see a small smile spread to her lips. "You mention her a lot. If you don't mind me asking and since it seems we're stuck wherever we are, can you tell me about her?"

I tilt my head at the girl as a small smile inches to my lips. To be honest I was not expecting her to ask that. I was expecting her to ask what had happened, but no. She asked if I could tell her about Daisy.

"If you don't want to, that's okay. I-"

"No, no-" I cut Alycia off, shaking my head. "I'd love to tell you about her. You just caught me off guard there a second."

Alycia nods, a small smile on her lips as they slowly separate. However, she doesn't get the chance to speak as the door opens with several knocks. My eyes peel off of Alycia and to the door to find Lily, Tessa and Ducky. They pile in, their eyes all on Alycia. I drop my gaze from the chuckling a bit as I lean forward and go to stand but briefly pause semi close to Alycia's ear.

"Let's make a rain check. Seems you have eager fans," I whisper, a smile on my lips as she glances over her shoulder to me. Our eyes lock for a split second as I nod before standing up fully and looking to the three girls who just walked in.

"Did you three need something from me or just wanted to speak to Ms. Debnam-Carey?" I question walking around the chair Alycia sat in. As I walk past I see her stand and adjust her shirt.

"Well they wanted to-" Ducky pauses pointing back and forth between Tessa and Lily before dropping her hand and looking back to Alycia and I, dropping her head. "Okay, I may have wanted to too but I also need to speak with you Y/N." My eyes grow wide a bit but then nod.

"Right, meet me in comms room," I say and Ducky nods. "Alright. I'll give you all some time to talk with Alycia then. Try not to make her uncomfortable." The three shake their head and I swear I see Ducky make a criss cross over her heart with her finger. I roll my eyes a bit walking towards them. Yet as I walk I glance over my shoulder to Alycia. Our eyes lock instantly. A smile inching more and more to her lips and all I nod was briefly smile back and nod before looking away. From there I open the door and head out, finding my way down to the comms room.

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

5.2K 377 15
Evan's worked at the asylum for over a year, and had given up all other patients in order to take Delirious, a ranked 9.1 schizophrenic, full time. D...
28.8K 639 102
Book #1 Y/n a nobody from a small town has close to the same phone number as star Eliza Taylor from the 100 and accidentally gets added to a group ch...
279K 7.7K 27
NOMINATED FOR THE WATTYS 2019 COMPLETE|| Wattpad Recommenced Story website: www.pleasefanceeme.com // He was magnificent. Exceptional. More than her...
321K 9.2K 38
You're a fan of the movies. You're a fan of horror. Deciding on getting the replica of Chucky from the well known sequels, you get the best version o...